Most Clicked This Week
- Upcoming J Street conference participants to include Sanders, Klobuchar, Buttigieg, Schumer, Pelosi and the PLO
- "Retreating and abandoning allies may not be the optimum strategy"
- University of Illinois presentation “'instead of fostering dialogue, incited division, distrust and anger"
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
- Brig. General Kuperwasser: “The depth of the U.S. commitment to Israel is very different from its commitment to the Syrian Kurds"
- In IL3, Dem Congressman Dan Lipinski to be primaried by Rush Darwish a Palestinian who will “proudly champion BDS" in Congress, "much like Congresswomen Tlaib and Omar”
Tag Archives: Auschwitz
Auschwitz exhibition at NYC’s Museum of Jewish Heritage ”engaging and moving, though too often the Jewish victims seem to be afterthoughts”
WALL STREET JOURNAL An Auschwitz Exhibition Fails the Jews by Edward Rothstein May 11, 2019 …In the introductory section, Jews seem like afterthoughts, secondary to more fundamental political hatreds. Even in portraying the death machinery, descriptions are made as broad … Continue reading
“Poland’s ambassador to the UK says culture, history and science offer plenty of reasons for Jews to rediscover his country”
JEWISH CHRONICLE Why Auschwitz is not the only reason for Jews to visit my country by Arkady Rzegocki April 19, 2019 …It is difficult to imagine modern-day Poland without Jewish heritage, which is why when visiting Auschwitz and learning about … Continue reading
Former NBA player Ray Allen: “I didn’t go to Poland as black person, a white person, a Christian person or a Jewish person — I went as a human being” [VIDEO]
THE PLAYERS TRIBUNE Why I Went to Auschwitz by Ray Allen August 3, 2017 …I took that [Auschwitz] trip just a few months ago. It was my first time in Poland. I went there to learn more about something that had … Continue reading
‘Yolocaust’ Tourism: “Oblivious to the cameras, most visitors to the camps look aimless and bored. Some take smiling selfies at the ‘Arbeit Macht Frei’ gate” [VIDEOS]
TIMES OF ISRAEL ‘Holocaust tourism’ laid bare in eye-opening documentary by Gabe Friedman February 17, 2017 …Just what constitutes appropriate behavior at a Holocaust memorial site has been a hot topic recently. Last month, the Israeli-German writer and satirist Shahak … Continue reading
“My visit to Europe made one thing unmistakably clear: if there is any group in the world that needs a safe homeland — a sanctuary from bigotry and hatred — it is the Jewish people”
GATESTONE A Visit to the Old and New Hells of Europe Provides a Reminder of Israel’s Importance by Alan M. Dershowitz May 17, 2016 …There was not a moment during my visit to Europe that I was not reminded of … Continue reading