Most Clicked This Week
- Biden administration needs to send a consistent message to the Iranian regime about its misbehavior
- How far will Biden go to please the Left?
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- Bret Stephens to President Biden: The US can achieve a lot “when it abandons decades of conventional wisdom regarding the nature of the Middle East’s problems and the solutions to them”
- "Deputy Foreign Minister Tzipi Hotovely tells Hillel President Eric Fingerhut that Monday's surprise cancellation of her speech was 'unacceptable'" [VIDEO]
- Bus driver says 200 rioters ‘tried to lynch me’; blazing vehicle burns through power cables; mayor blames police for violence, is also attacked by crowd
- Pro-Trump supporters discover that hate does in fact have a home here in Highland Park: "The hate, the foul language, the physical abuse of senior citizens was inexcusable."
- "Earlier this month, the organization B’Tselem issued an eight-page paper that declares the Jewish state guilty of apartheid. It’s absurd"
Tag Archives: Auschwitz
JNS Virtual Holocaust memorial plaques in thousands to be projected on Birkenau gates April 21, 2020 Although the 2020 March of the Living will not take place on Holocaust Memorial Day due to the coronavirus pandemic, an estimated 10,000 people … Continue reading
“Asked to identify what Auschwitz is, 41 percent of respondents and 66 percent of millennials could not come up with a correct response identifying it as a concentration camp or extermination camp”
ALGEMEINER ‘I Wish I Could Say We Germans Have Understood the Holocaust,’ President Steinmeier Confesses in 75th Anniversary Commemoration Address by Staff January 29, 2020 Germany’s president confessed in a major speech on Wednesday that he was unconvinced his country … Continue reading
Auschwitz exhibition at NYC’s Museum of Jewish Heritage ”engaging and moving, though too often the Jewish victims seem to be afterthoughts”
WALL STREET JOURNAL An Auschwitz Exhibition Fails the Jews by Edward Rothstein May 11, 2019 …In the introductory section, Jews seem like afterthoughts, secondary to more fundamental political hatreds. Even in portraying the death machinery, descriptions are made as broad … Continue reading
“Poland’s ambassador to the UK says culture, history and science offer plenty of reasons for Jews to rediscover his country”
JEWISH CHRONICLE Why Auschwitz is not the only reason for Jews to visit my country by Arkady Rzegocki April 19, 2019 …It is difficult to imagine modern-day Poland without Jewish heritage, which is why when visiting Auschwitz and learning about … Continue reading
Former NBA player Ray Allen: “I didn’t go to Poland as black person, a white person, a Christian person or a Jewish person — I went as a human being” [VIDEO]
THE PLAYERS TRIBUNE Why I Went to Auschwitz by Ray Allen August 3, 2017 …I took that [Auschwitz] trip just a few months ago. It was my first time in Poland. I went there to learn more about something that had … Continue reading
‘Yolocaust’ Tourism: “Oblivious to the cameras, most visitors to the camps look aimless and bored. Some take smiling selfies at the ‘Arbeit Macht Frei’ gate” [VIDEOS]
TIMES OF ISRAEL ‘Holocaust tourism’ laid bare in eye-opening documentary by Gabe Friedman February 17, 2017 …Just what constitutes appropriate behavior at a Holocaust memorial site has been a hot topic recently. Last month, the Israeli-German writer and satirist Shahak … Continue reading
“My visit to Europe made one thing unmistakably clear: if there is any group in the world that needs a safe homeland — a sanctuary from bigotry and hatred — it is the Jewish people”
GATESTONE A Visit to the Old and New Hells of Europe Provides a Reminder of Israel’s Importance by Alan M. Dershowitz May 17, 2016 …There was not a moment during my visit to Europe that I was not reminded of … Continue reading