Most Clicked This Week
- "If Kirsten Gillibrand has truly seen the light and opposes BDS, what’s she doing taking a spot as the keynote speaker at this event?"
- Here's where that new US #Jerusalem embassy might go
- "Ahmed Meligy, who identifies himself as a proud Egyptian and Muslim, is another passionate advocate for Israel. Meligy has endured death threats and police arrest for his activism, which includes blogging for the Jerusalem Post, and supporting democracy in Egypt and warmer ties with Israel"
- "The day after the US and Israel announce their departure, UNESCO selects a French Jew named Audrey Azoulay as the new chief. Speculation abounds as to whether she will initiate reforms"
- #BDSFail Israeli government permits #SodaStream to rehire terminated Palestinians
- Why is YouTube censoring Prager U "conservative" videos ? [VIDEO]
- Soros goal: "to subvert Western democracies and make it impossible for governments to maintain order or for societies to retain their unique identities and values"
- Chicagoans Bill and Tom Silverstein donate Exodus flag to US Holocaust Memorial Museum
Tag Archives: Barack Obama
JERUSALEM POST Trump and Obama’s Third Term by Caroline Glick October 5, 2017 …The same of course can be said of the Trump administration’s policy toward Fatah and the Palestinian Authority. No matter how open PA President Mahmoud Abbas is … Continue reading
REUTERS Exclusive: Iran open to talks over its ballistic missile program by Parisa Hafezi, Jonathan Saul and John Walcott October 6, 2017 Iran has suggested to six world powers that it may be open to talks about its ballistic missile … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Trump supports $75M supplemental aid to Israel beyond Obama-era MOU by Michael Wilner September 11, 2017 The Trump administration will support Congress’s effort to provide Israel with more aid than was guaranteed in a formal defense package negotiated … Continue reading
“Shame on the US Holocaust Memorial Museum,” said Leon Wieseltier, the literary critic and fellow at the Brookings Institution, who slammed the Museum for “releasing an allegedly scientific study that justifies bystanderism”
NY POST EDITORIAL BOARD Playing politics with the Holocaust Museum Editorial Board September 9, 2017 What will it take to keep the United States Holocaust Museum free of political interference and manipulation? The problem first popped up soon after its … Continue reading
Thanks Iran Deal: “misleadingly presented to the world as the lesser of evils—allowed Iran to grow rich and expand its influence in the region. Now, Tehran is taking over Syria, and the distant enemy is coming closer to Israel”
YNET Obama chose dishonor, and Israel will have war by Ben-Dror Yemini August 26, 2017 Iran is taking over Syria. The distant enemy is coming closer. The US is out of the picture. Those who put their trust in the … Continue reading
“Trump has given Netanyahu support as he has walked away from the failed policy paradigm of the Obama years”
REAL CLEAR POLITICS Burying Obama’s Legacy by Caroline Glick June 16, 2017 It may very well be that this week was the week that Israel and the US put to rest former president Barack Obama’s policies and positions on Israel … Continue reading
Last week all of Washington was breathless with the “Blockbuster Comey Story” while just a few feet away in another Congressional hearing, truly outrageous (and consequential) revelations about the Obama administration were coming to light. Apparently the MSM media had … Continue reading