Most Clicked This Week
- Push to defund police created what some have called the “Minneapolis Effect”
- On Tuesday, the seventh day of the Hebrew month of Cheshvan, Israel celebrated Aliyah Day
- "The Islamic Republic is advancing both the enrichment and weaponization tracks needed to build a bomb"
- "BDS has made life worse for Palestinian Arabs, the very people they falsely claim to help"
- "Many of us liberal Jews are not awake to the hatred of our colleagues, students, professors, and thought leaders"
- "Traditionalists chafe at the contemporary-art approach to Holocaust commemoration being employed at Babyn Yar, a site of mass shootings in World War II. But it has brought visitors for an anniversary"
- “The AP's report on the discovery of a First Temple era toilet omits Jewish references, while a NY Times Rosh Hashanah recipe evokes 'Canaanites,' not Israelites”
- Gilad Erdan blasts co-founders of ice cream maker over Axios interview. "Demanding from Israel what is demanded from no other country is the definition of antisemitism"
Tag Archives: Barack Obama
TABLET MAG The Realignment by Michael Doran and Tony Badran May 10, 2021 On Sunday, National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan phoned his Israeli counterpart and turned back the hands of time. According to the American readout of the conversation, Sullivan called … Continue reading
“Given the Biden administration’s latest moves, Israel needs to conceive and implement a strategy to bypass the US and achieve its goal of preventing Iran from becoming a nuclear power”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Iran – where Biden and Israel’s legal fraternity converge by Caroline Glick April 30, 2021 …Like the Obama administration before it, the Biden administration is ideologically committed to realigning US policy towards Iran and … Continue reading
“A shift towards the Palestinians and anti-Israel international organizations, coupled with an ominous silence about a drift to Iran appeasement, are all recreating Obama’s “daylight” strategy”
JNS Has Biden already betrayed the trust of pro-Israel Democrats? by Jonathan S. Tobin April 5, 2021 It’s only been 11 weeks since Joe Biden was sworn in as president of the United States. With the president preoccupied with domestic … Continue reading
“Israel-US dialogue is necessary about Iran’s nuclear program, since a good agreement with Iran is a clear Israeli interest. But Israel must be prepared with a military option against Iran, as a last resort”
JEWISH INSTITUTE FOR STRATEGY AND SECURITY No Agreement is Better than Another Bad Agreement with Iran by Major General (res.) Yaakov Amidror March 17, 2021 A few days ago, a journalist said to me that “Israel must realize that ultimately … Continue reading
Zionist Organization of America ZOA Letter to Publisher of Obama’s “A Promised Land” – Citing Numerous Anti-Israel Errors March 3, 2021 We write on behalf of the Zionist Organization of America (ZOA), the oldest and one of the largest pro-Israel … Continue reading
“Barack Obama’s plan was never about stopping Iran from obtaining a bomb. It was about realigning American interests in the Middle East in order to remake the Democratic Party at home”
TABLET MAG The Iran Deal’s Inevitable Sequel by Lee Smith March 10, 2021 …And here’s how anyone who was paying attention during the first iteration of the Iran deal debate knew the JCPOA was never about stopping Iran from getting … Continue reading
“The idea that Americans have a right to question officials who formulate US foreign policy is, under Ben Rhodes’ mindset, simply absurd”
ALGEMEINER Has Ben Rhodes Made the Descent Into Antisemitism? by Dexter Van Zile March 3, 2021 Ben Rhodes, the former national security aide to President Obama — who once boasted that he used non-governmental groups and the media to create an … Continue reading
“As U.S.-Israel relations gear up for a great reset, the Obama administration’s parting shot may be the starting point for the Biden administration”
JNS The changing of the guard in US-Israel relations by Alex Traiman January 20, 2021 Like many American policies now expected to undergo an about-face following the inauguration of 46th President Joe Biden, U.S.-Israel relations may be gearing up for … Continue reading