Most Clicked This Week
- Israeli company’s antiviral masks are headed to Hong Kong to combat deadly coronavirus
- "The rise of anti-Semitism in the U.S. exposes the distressing fact that the American Jewish community lacks both a unified leadership and a singular voice with which it can respond appropriately"
- NYC EVENT SAVE THE DATE. CAMERA Gala 2020 to feature Nikki Haley
- UK's new Labor leader "immediately apologizes to Jews for anti-Semitism in ranks, vows to ‘tear out this poison’; his wife comes from a Jewish family, has relatives in Tel Aviv"
- The NYC school is demanding Eden Roc return its money, citing a passage in the contract that provided the trip could be canceled in the event of a “disease outbreak”
- Zoom Seders: "In bold ruling, some Israeli religious authorities say use of technology permissible because it allows families to celebrate together during time of crisis"
- "The second truth the pandemic has shown us is that no matter how bad things are in Israel, the plight of our neighbors is immeasurably worse"
- Daniel Pearl's killers: "The re-arrest of the four gives the government time to put together a legal appeal against their acquittal"
Tag Archives: Barack Obama
Echo Chamber redux: “In echo of Iran regime propaganda, Obama era critics falsely claim U.S. sanctions target food and medicine”
FREE BEACON Ayatollah’s American Allies Seize on Pandemic in Fresh Push for Sanctions Relief by Adam Kredo March 19, 2020 The architects of the Obama administration’s self-described pro-Iran echo chamber have used the coronavirus outbreak to argue that U.S. sanctions … Continue reading
“A Trump-Biden matchup will give voters a choice between two different visions of relations with Israel, the Palestinians and Iran”
JNS Biden’s revival means a return to Obama’s Middle East policies by Jonathan S. Tobin March 11, 2020 …Biden has sounded more supportive of Israel than his boss or most of his 2020 Democratic competitors. But the former vice president … Continue reading
Obama administration whistleblower dies under suspicious circumstances; mainstream media ignores story
SACRAMENTO BEE Federal whistleblower, a longtime DHS official, found dead of gunshot in California by Michael McGough and Jason Pohl February 25, 2020 A former longtime Department of Homeland Security official, described as a whistleblower who penned a book criticizing … Continue reading
For those who hadn’t noticed, we’ve been at war since 1979: “Iran’s revolutionary theocratic government has harassed and terrorized the United States and her allies for four decades”
COMMENTARY The End of Obama’s Middle East by Matthew Continetti February 2020 …The full ramifications of killing Soleimani won’t be known for a while. But its effects on Democrats, noninterventionists, and longtime national-security opponents of Trump were clear and immediate. … Continue reading
The Illinois financial crisis: “Outside of unfunded state employee pension obligations, no other challenge facing legislators poses a greater threat to the state’s long-term prosperity”
CRAINS The other financial storm threatening to capsize Illinois’ economy by Joe Cahill December 10, 2019 We’ll soon find out if Illinois lawmakers are serious about easing the state’s unsustainable property tax burden. As you may know, Illinois has the … Continue reading
Under the execrable UN Resolution 2334–facilitated by Obama admin–“Israel suddenly was told that it has no right to be in the Golan Heights or at Rachel’s Tomb or at the Western Wall of the Holy Temple compound in Jerusalem”
AMERICAN SPECTATOR America Recognizes the Legality of Jewish Communities in Judea and Samaria, Countering Obama and the UN by Dov Fishcher November 19, 2019 As they prepared finally to exit the national scene, Obama and John Kerry thought they were … Continue reading
An Iran story the media has little interest in reporting: “Barack Obama eventually fired the storied Marine general for what Mattis believes were his insistent warnings about the Iranian threat”
WASHINGTON EXAMINER ‘Act of war’: Mattis says Obama’s inept response to Cafe Milano bomb plot ’emboldened’ Iran by Kelly Jane Torrance September 4, 2019 Former Defense Secretary Jim Mattis says he predicted years ago that Iran would escalate its provocations … Continue reading