Most Clicked This Week
- Israeli teen accused of making bomb threats to JCC's [VIDEO]
- Arab Sex and Arab Terror
- "To celebrate #WorldWaterDay, ISRAEL21c takes a look at 10 water innovation projects bringing clean water to communities across the world"
- #StandWithUs prevented from arranging memorial at Hyatt Chicago hotel where JVP is holding annual meeting featuring convicted terrorist
- "Israel must stress again and again, before it happens, that these Lebanese villages storing Hizballah weapons have become military posts, and are therefore legitimate targets"
- National Council of Jewish Women: Our tent is big enough for terrorists
- Netanyahu: Israel welcomes confirmed American Ambassador Friedman as 'a staunch friend of Israel'
- Confessions of a Climate Change ‘Denier’
Tag Archives: Barack Obama
Trump’s approach to Iran, Syria, and Israel “looks a lot like the old president’s—because the same people are implementing it”
TABLET MAG Will Obama’s Foreign Policy Wizards Save Trump? by Lee Smith March 15, 2017 After excoriating Barack Obama’s foreign policy, including his realignment in the Middle East, Trump has yet to nominate any officials below the cabinet level at … Continue reading
“The prime global antisemitic threat emanates not from neo-Nazis but from the witches’ brew of far-left and Muslim anti-Jewish incitement, which has transformed many American university campuses into hotbeds of antisemitism”
JERUSALEM POST American Liberal Jewish Leaders Fuel Antisemitism by Isi Leibler March 15, 2017 …Alas, the reality is that in promoting their personal political agenda and vulgarizing and demonizing Trump while posing as Jews motivated by religious principles, they [American … Continue reading
“Had Netanyahu informed the public, the knowledge that Obama administration was backing Hamas would have caused mass demoralization and panic”
JERUSALEM POST The Lessons of the Hamas War by Caroline B. Glick March 2, 2017 …America’s support for Hamas was expressed at the earliest stages of the war when then-secretary of state John Kerry demanded that Israel accept an immediate … Continue reading
The false narrative of the “Trump antisemitism surge”: There’s not an antisemitic wave sweeping the US
ALGEMEINER Why Were the 7,000 Antisemitic Incidents Under Obama Largely Ignored? by Seth Frantzman March 1, 2017 …There were 1,211 antisemitic incidents in Obama’s first year in office. This was after four straight years of declining antisemitism. For instance, in 2008, there … Continue reading
Bibi-Trump meeting: “Not only have the eight years of the Obama administration become history, even Bill Clinton’s era now sounds obsolete and detached from reality”
ISRAEL HAYOM Trump is good for the Jews by Boaz Bismuth February 16, 2017 If anyone had any doubt that U.S. President Donald Trump would be good for Israel, the press conference in the White House before his meeting with Prime … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG Resolution 2334 and Potential Teachable Moments by Ken Levin February 14, 2017 …The resolution calls for “the Secretary-General to report to the Council every three months on the implementation of the provisions of the present resolution.” The … Continue reading
“Much of the media is abuzz with the story of how the Palestinians are feeling sidelined by U.S. President Donald Trump’s embrace of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu”
ISRAEL HAYOM Back to the drawing board by Sarah Stern February 13, 2017 …It is time to impose a little reality therapy on the Arab and Muslim worlds. Israel is here to stay, and it cannot be negotiated down to … Continue reading