Most Clicked This Week
- Central Fund of Israel and American Friends of Beit El targeted by Democrat congressmen challenging tax-exempt status
- To get a sense of just how bad Russia’s sudden about face is for Israel, it’s important to remember what jolted Netanyahu into action six years ago
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- "It's not much of an exaggeration to say that Ben and Jerry believe that their company’s decision is godly"
- "The IOC has never before heeded the call to remember slain athletes, at times suggesting that honoring the Israeli athletes could be divisive"
- Shmuley Boteach: "Jews are regularly portrayed as being sexually repressed"
- Iranian Judoka says ‘todah’ to Israelis for support
- "World champion Sagi Muki posts photo with Iranian judoka Saeid Mollaei at Paris Grand Slam, hopes he will visit Israel"
Tag Archives: Barack Obama
TABLET MAG The Realignment by Michael Doran and Tony Badran May 10, 2021 On Sunday, National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan phoned his Israeli counterpart and turned back the hands of time. According to the American readout of the conversation, Sullivan called … Continue reading
“Given the Biden administration’s latest moves, Israel needs to conceive and implement a strategy to bypass the US and achieve its goal of preventing Iran from becoming a nuclear power”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Iran – where Biden and Israel’s legal fraternity converge by Caroline Glick April 30, 2021 …Like the Obama administration before it, the Biden administration is ideologically committed to realigning US policy towards Iran and … Continue reading
“A shift towards the Palestinians and anti-Israel international organizations, coupled with an ominous silence about a drift to Iran appeasement, are all recreating Obama’s “daylight” strategy”
JNS Has Biden already betrayed the trust of pro-Israel Democrats? by Jonathan S. Tobin April 5, 2021 It’s only been 11 weeks since Joe Biden was sworn in as president of the United States. With the president preoccupied with domestic … Continue reading
“Israel-US dialogue is necessary about Iran’s nuclear program, since a good agreement with Iran is a clear Israeli interest. But Israel must be prepared with a military option against Iran, as a last resort”
JEWISH INSTITUTE FOR STRATEGY AND SECURITY No Agreement is Better than Another Bad Agreement with Iran by Major General (res.) Yaakov Amidror March 17, 2021 A few days ago, a journalist said to me that “Israel must realize that ultimately … Continue reading
Zionist Organization of America ZOA Letter to Publisher of Obama’s “A Promised Land” – Citing Numerous Anti-Israel Errors March 3, 2021 We write on behalf of the Zionist Organization of America (ZOA), the oldest and one of the largest pro-Israel … Continue reading
“Barack Obama’s plan was never about stopping Iran from obtaining a bomb. It was about realigning American interests in the Middle East in order to remake the Democratic Party at home”
TABLET MAG The Iran Deal’s Inevitable Sequel by Lee Smith March 10, 2021 …And here’s how anyone who was paying attention during the first iteration of the Iran deal debate knew the JCPOA was never about stopping Iran from getting … Continue reading
“The idea that Americans have a right to question officials who formulate US foreign policy is, under Ben Rhodes’ mindset, simply absurd”
ALGEMEINER Has Ben Rhodes Made the Descent Into Antisemitism? by Dexter Van Zile March 3, 2021 Ben Rhodes, the former national security aide to President Obama — who once boasted that he used non-governmental groups and the media to create an … Continue reading
“As U.S.-Israel relations gear up for a great reset, the Obama administration’s parting shot may be the starting point for the Biden administration”
JNS The changing of the guard in US-Israel relations by Alex Traiman January 20, 2021 Like many American policies now expected to undergo an about-face following the inauguration of 46th President Joe Biden, U.S.-Israel relations may be gearing up for … Continue reading