Most Clicked This Week
- JFK Airport ambush on Birthright participants to deliver IfNotNow's "simplistic narrative that Israel is wholly responsible for anything bad that happens to the Palestinians"
- Pride for some, but not all--Chicago Dyke March attendees purity test: “You cannot be Zionist and believe in a Palestinian state, Zionism is inherently racism.”
- Using children to further political goals: US media take a leaf right out of the Palestinian book
- EVENT CAMERA presents Michael Doran in Highland Park
- Moe Berg: “The Catcher Was a Spy” is "a dutiful laundry list of a biopic, ticking off boxes in Berg’s career — brainiac, athlete, loner, secular Jew, secret agent"
- Jews who recite Kaddish for genocidal Jew-killers: Are they "low information" or do they just hate Israel?[VIDEO]
- The courageous Mosul Iraq journalist-blogger who kept his eye on the Islamic State, from the inside
- Krauthammer: “What began as an experiment has become the very heart of the Jewish people – its cultural, spiritual, and psychological center, soon to become its demographic center as well. Israel is the hinge"
Tag Archives: Barack Obama
FREE BEACON Israelis Debate Future of U.S. Military Aid by David Isaac June 11, 2018 For most people, American aid to Israel is the measure of the “special relationship” between the two countries. AIPAC, the major pro-Israel lobby in the … Continue reading
“Obama and his advisers, now seeking to shape his legacy, say they are proud they ditched the ‘Washington playbook’ and decided to stay out of the Sunni-Shia conflict in the Middle East. Only they didn’t. They intervened on behalf of Iran”
TABLET MAG America’s Cash-for-Genocide Program in Syria by Lee Smith June 6, 2018 …As The Atlantic excerpt makes clear, [Ben] Rhodes’ job is to whitewash the [Obama] White House’s role in the most devastating humanitarian catastrophe [Syria] of the 21st century. And … Continue reading
“In Obama’s defense, interfering in Israel’s elections had almost become a Democratic Party tradition”
NEW YORK POST The hypocrisy of American election investigations into Israel by Seth Lipsky May 23, 2018 …After all, if the United States wants to investigate meddling in foreign elections, Israel is a great place to look. Just not for the … Continue reading
WALL STREET JOURNAL America’s So-Called Allies by Daniel Henninger May 16, 2018 No one has suggested yet that the Trump withdrawal from Barack Obama’s nuclear-weapons deal will cause the sea level to rise, but we’re almost there. The chain reaction … Continue reading
Obama “alienated our allies, waged a political war against Israel, used the NSA to spy on domestic opponents of the deal, including members of Congress, and lied repeatedly to the American people about the #IranDeal”
SULTAN KNISH Trump Ends Iran’s Hostage Crisis by Daniel Greenfield May 10, 2018 …The billions he [Obama] poured into Iran rescued the regime and allowed it to hold off the next wave of political protests. The Iran deal killed Iranians, … Continue reading
JNS.ORG Bill Clinton Admits Campaign Against Netanyahu During 1996 election by Alex Traiman April 4, 2018 In an interview, former U.S. President Bill Clinton admitted that he tried to help then-Israeli P.M. Shimon Peres defeat Benjamin Netanyahu during Israel’s elections … Continue reading
“If the U.S. president doesn’t do anything more than declare Jerusalem the capital of Israel and move the embassy, the Israelis would deem it sufficient”
JNS.ORG Understanding Israel’s love affair with Trump by Evelyn Gordon March 14, 2018 Bipartisanship was the watchword at last week’s AIPAC conference, but it’s no secret that pro-Israel Democrats have trouble swallowing Israelis’ enthusiasm for President Donald Trump, whose approval rating in … Continue reading