Most Clicked This Week
- Endorsed by both Bill Maher and Ben Shapiro, the book "seeks to stop left-leaning people from being used by voices who want to dismantle the most misunderstood country on Earth"
- "Tensions have risen throughout Israel during Ramadan over the potential eviction of Palestinians from homes in Jerusalem's Sheikh Jarrah neighborhood"
- "Groups targeting the only legislation that guarantees Jews a safe haven want to render them once again vulnerable and at the mercy of their host countries"
- Manhattan's Heschel School was asking fourth-graders "If they were transgender, what would their pronoun be?"
- Creative artist, photographer and filmmaker Eitan Asaraf produces a spectacular new film spotlighting the Holy City
- Media reporting on hate crimes against Jews: "One major media outlet, however, stood out as an exception, even though it is New York-based"
- "He’s served as a combat pilot in the Israeli Air Force, launched a successful venture capital firm, and co-founded the Ramon Foundation - meet Eytan Stibbe, Israel’s humble hero"
- Calls for #LizCheney to be removed from No. 3 leadership position began early this year, culminating in a failed attempt to remove her through a secret ballot vote in February"
Tag Archives: Barack Obama
“Given the Biden administration’s latest moves, Israel needs to conceive and implement a strategy to bypass the US and achieve its goal of preventing Iran from becoming a nuclear power”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Iran – where Biden and Israel’s legal fraternity converge by Caroline Glick April 30, 2021 …Like the Obama administration before it, the Biden administration is ideologically committed to realigning US policy towards Iran and … Continue reading
“A shift towards the Palestinians and anti-Israel international organizations, coupled with an ominous silence about a drift to Iran appeasement, are all recreating Obama’s “daylight” strategy”
JNS Has Biden already betrayed the trust of pro-Israel Democrats? by Jonathan S. Tobin April 5, 2021 It’s only been 11 weeks since Joe Biden was sworn in as president of the United States. With the president preoccupied with domestic … Continue reading
“Israel-US dialogue is necessary about Iran’s nuclear program, since a good agreement with Iran is a clear Israeli interest. But Israel must be prepared with a military option against Iran, as a last resort”
JEWISH INSTITUTE FOR STRATEGY AND SECURITY No Agreement is Better than Another Bad Agreement with Iran by Major General (res.) Yaakov Amidror March 17, 2021 A few days ago, a journalist said to me that “Israel must realize that ultimately … Continue reading
Zionist Organization of America ZOA Letter to Publisher of Obama’s “A Promised Land” – Citing Numerous Anti-Israel Errors March 3, 2021 We write on behalf of the Zionist Organization of America (ZOA), the oldest and one of the largest pro-Israel … Continue reading
“Barack Obama’s plan was never about stopping Iran from obtaining a bomb. It was about realigning American interests in the Middle East in order to remake the Democratic Party at home”
TABLET MAG The Iran Deal’s Inevitable Sequel by Lee Smith March 10, 2021 …And here’s how anyone who was paying attention during the first iteration of the Iran deal debate knew the JCPOA was never about stopping Iran from getting … Continue reading
“The idea that Americans have a right to question officials who formulate US foreign policy is, under Ben Rhodes’ mindset, simply absurd”
ALGEMEINER Has Ben Rhodes Made the Descent Into Antisemitism? by Dexter Van Zile March 3, 2021 Ben Rhodes, the former national security aide to President Obama — who once boasted that he used non-governmental groups and the media to create an … Continue reading
“As U.S.-Israel relations gear up for a great reset, the Obama administration’s parting shot may be the starting point for the Biden administration”
JNS The changing of the guard in US-Israel relations by Alex Traiman January 20, 2021 Like many American policies now expected to undergo an about-face following the inauguration of 46th President Joe Biden, U.S.-Israel relations may be gearing up for … Continue reading
Martin Peretz: “The Biden administration is not in my view going to jerk Middle Eastern policy back to the Obama track”
ALGEMEINER Obama’s Failure, Biden’s New Team, and the Future of the Israeli-Palestinian Divide by Martin Peretz December 24, 2020 …In 2016, John Kerry said to a Brookings audience, “I’ve talked to leaders in the Arab community. There will be no … Continue reading