Most Clicked This Week
- In-depth Israeli study finds that vitamin D could play a major role in defeating COVID-19
- “These days, Axelrod is taking his nostalgia for Manny’s public, trying to drum up support and customers for an institution hit hard by the COVID-19 pandemic”
- Likely cause of Lebanon explosion: "Explosive fertilizer confiscated after seizure of vessel reportedly owned by Cyprus-based Russian businessman"
- “According to human rights reports, blacks in Algeria, Libya, Mauritania, Nigeria, and Sudan are captured, bought, sold, and raped as slaves by Muslims TODAY” Do those #BlackLivesMatter too ?
- Missouri Black Lives Matter activist wins primary, defeating another anti-Israel candidate
- Nick Cannon says Bari Weiss book "was ‘an insightful and powerful read’
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- "Veteran Israeli hotelier says hotels must differentiate themselves to attract guests, who will mainly be domestic ‘staycationers’ through next spring"
Tag Archives: Louis Farrakhan
“As careers are ruined for often-wrongful accusations of racism, Ilhan Omar remains untouchable, despite her anti-Semitism. The same will be true for Chelsea Handler”
JNS Why can’t you get canceled for anti-Semitism? by Jonathan S. Tobin June 16, 2020 …One prominent example was that of popular comedian and television star Chelsea Handler, who approvingly posted a video of National of Islam hatemonger Louis Farrakhan … Continue reading
“A bittersweet and sometimes contentious relationship between African American and American Jewish communities has existed for many decades”
TABLET MAG Where Black Nationalism Meets White Supremacy by Jack R. Fischel May 10, 2020 …Malcolm X’s comments about Jews as exploiters of the black community would become a staple of black nationalism into the 21st century, carried forth by … Continue reading
Farrakhan: “You don’t hear nobody talkin’ about Weinstein. You don’t hear nobody talkin’ about Epstein.”
Farrakhan blames jews again Continue reading
Cory Booker translated: I’ll meet with antisemites like Louis Farrakhan, who has called Jews “satanic” and compared them to “termites.” No red lines here.
JERUSALEM POST Cory Booker will not stop meeting with Louis Farrakhan by Marcy Oster, JTA June 24, 2019 Sen. Cory Booker, D-N.J., a candidate for the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination, said in Columbia, South Carolina that he would continue to … Continue reading
#AntiSemitism “The far Left is intertwined with Islamist activists. Both share a hatred of the U.S. and see the Middle East as a postcolonial victim of Western imperialism”
NATIONAL REVIEW Why Progressive Anti-Semitism — and Why Now? by Victor Davis Hanson May 7, 2019 …The examples of progressive hatred of Jews could be multiplied endlessly, but the key question is: Why in this generation and why on the … Continue reading
Snoop Dogg “ignoring Farrakhan’s history of antisemitism, rapper calls on fans to share videos by Nation of Islam leader, excoriates Facebook over ban”
ARUTZ SHEVA Rapper Snoop Dogg backs Farrakhan following Facebook ban by David Rosenberg May 6, 2019 Rapper Calvin Broadus, better known by his stage name ‘Snoop Dogg’, expressed support for Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan on Friday, and excoriated … Continue reading
With the exception of conservative media like Fox News, Free Beacon and National Review, this story has been ignored by mainstream media (google “Farrakan” and “Chicago”). If anyone else this famous had spoken such hateful words about Blacks, Hispanics or … Continue reading
Black former DC #WomensMarch leader: “Linda Sarsour is an antisemite and even when she is apologizing to the Jewish community on the one hand, she is condemning it on the other”
ALGEMEINER Former Women’s March Leader Upbraids ‘Antisemite’ Linda Sarsour for Posting Article Claiming Jews Are Waging War on Black People by Shiryn Ghermezian January 20, 2019 Anti-Israel activist and Woman’s March co-chair Linda Sarsour was excoriated as an “antisemite” on Sunday … Continue reading
NEW YORK POST Don’t join this year’s Women’s March unless you’re good with anti-Semitism by Karol Markowicz November 4, 2018 With the Pittsburgh shooting so fresh and anti-Semitism (alas) so necessary a topic, it’s time for a reckoning with the Women’s March. … Continue reading
Mort Klein: “It’s deeply offensive that Racist bigot Jew hating White hating Louis Farrakhan was invited to the great soul singer Aretha Franklin’s funeral”
ALGEMEINER Jewish Leaders Outraged Over ‘Black Hitler’ Farrakhan’s Prominent Appearance at Aretha Franklin’s Funeral by Benjamin Kerstein September 2, 2018 Jewish leaders voiced outrage on Sunday over the prominent attendance of Nation of Islam leader and notorious antisemite Louis Farrakhan … Continue reading