Most Clicked This Week
- "Turning to her fellow business class passengers, O’Broin screamed, “I’m a human rights lawyer, for the f**** Palestinian people, and the rest of you, and you all sit on your f**** asses”
- “Antisemitism is a politics of misdirected blame. Today its most frequent target is the state of Israel”
- Brookings: Carly Fiorina is the only candidate who knows how to handle ISIS
- Obama wants to be Secretary General of our beloved United Nations
- Israel's Foreign Ministry: "Israel and the EU are back to good and close relations"
- Dore Gold resigns: "The role of director-general of the foreign ministry was a professional and personal peak in all the years that I served on the diplomatic front"
- "Austria’s Jewish community of just over 10,000 is tiny relative to the more than half a million Muslims who live in the nation of almost 9 million, many of whom are Turkish or of Turkish origin"
- "In the heart of Jerusalem's Old City, France is providing diplomatic cover for undercover anti-Israel activists"
Tag Archives: Louis Farrakhan
NEW YORK POST Don’t join this year’s Women’s March unless you’re good with anti-Semitism by Karol Markowicz November 4, 2018 With the Pittsburgh shooting so fresh and anti-Semitism (alas) so necessary a topic, it’s time for a reckoning with the Women’s March. … Continue reading
Mort Klein: “It’s deeply offensive that Racist bigot Jew hating White hating Louis Farrakhan was invited to the great soul singer Aretha Franklin’s funeral”
ALGEMEINER Jewish Leaders Outraged Over ‘Black Hitler’ Farrakhan’s Prominent Appearance at Aretha Franklin’s Funeral by Benjamin Kerstein September 2, 2018 Jewish leaders voiced outrage on Sunday over the prominent attendance of Nation of Islam leader and notorious antisemite Louis Farrakhan … Continue reading
Democratic Jews have refused to mobilize to oppose the antisemites in their quarters. Indeed, in some cases they are supported outright
JERUSALEM POST The Peril of Politicized Antisemitism by Caroline B. Glick June 22, 2018 …Rising stars in the Democratic Party, including Rep. Ellison and Women’s March leaders Tamika Mallory and Linda Sarsour along with the Congressional Black Caucus embrace Louis … Continue reading
“A long-sequestered picture of Mr. Obama laughing it up with the Rev. Farrakhan, who espouses that Judaism is a satanic religion and responsible for the slave trade, elicited barely a glimmer of disapproval”
WASHINGTON TIMES Politics and anti-Semitism by Abraham H. Miller June 12, 2018 Rep. Keith Ellison, Minnesota Democrat, is leaving Congress to run for the office of state attorney general. For those who long wished Mr. Ellison well but elsewhere, the move has … Continue reading
FORWARD Louis Farrakhan Doesn’t Just Have An Anti-Semitism Problem — He Has A Slavery Problem by Charles Jacobs April 24, 2018 …While neo-Nazis and white supremacists drummed up a mere few hundred people at their “national” rally in Charlottesville, Farrakhan’s recent … Continue reading
CHICAGO TRIBUNE Louis Farrakhan’s anti-Semitism and the silence of the left by John Kass March 6, 2018 …Farrakhan’s hate and the left’s silence are nothing new. It is part of Chicago’s political landscape, an unspoken contract, and Chicago has become … Continue reading
“‘He called Judaism a gutter religion – he is a horrible human being’ says Dershowitz of Farrakhan after ties with Obama revealed”
ARUTZ SHEVA Dershowitz to Obama: Don’t associate with bigots, anti-Semites by David Rosenberg January 28, 2018 Former Harvard Law School professor Alan Dershowitz slammed former President Barack Obama over the weekend, following the revelation that the then-US Senator had met … Continue reading