Most Clicked This Week
- IDF "pursuing active campaign of removing threats as it detects them, relying on intelligence and precision firepower to deal with ongoing Iranian challenges from Syria"
- WATCH: IDF Confuses Syrian Missile System and Returns the Missiles to Sender
- Blue and White leader Gantz fails to form coalition
- "Wiki-Israel seeks to provide accountability for the numerous and often anonymous editors who control all of the content that exists on Wikipedia"
- Under the execrable UN Resolution 2334--allowed by Obama admin--"Israel suddenly was told that it has no right to be in the Golan Heights or at Rachel’s Tomb or at the Western Wall of the Holy Temple compound in Jerusalem"
- “U of Toronto Graduate Student Union opposes campus kosher food as ‘pro-Israel’”
- “Approval of bill by Netanyahu comes following change in US stance regarding the legality of Israeli settlements in the West Bank”
- Films from Clarion Project
Tag Archives: Louis Farrakhan
Farrakhan: “You don’t hear nobody talkin’ about Weinstein. You don’t hear nobody talkin’ about Epstein.”
Farrakhan blames jews again Continue reading
Cory Booker translated: I’ll meet with antisemites like Louis Farrakhan, who has called Jews “satanic” and compared them to “termites.” No red lines here.
JERUSALEM POST Cory Booker will not stop meeting with Louis Farrakhan by Marcy Oster, JTA June 24, 2019 Sen. Cory Booker, D-N.J., a candidate for the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination, said in Columbia, South Carolina that he would continue to … Continue reading
#AntiSemitism “The far Left is intertwined with Islamist activists. Both share a hatred of the U.S. and see the Middle East as a postcolonial victim of Western imperialism”
NATIONAL REVIEW Why Progressive Anti-Semitism — and Why Now? by Victor Davis Hanson May 7, 2019 …The examples of progressive hatred of Jews could be multiplied endlessly, but the key question is: Why in this generation and why on the … Continue reading
Snoop Dogg “ignoring Farrakhan’s history of antisemitism, rapper calls on fans to share videos by Nation of Islam leader, excoriates Facebook over ban”
ARUTZ SHEVA Rapper Snoop Dogg backs Farrakhan following Facebook ban by David Rosenberg May 6, 2019 Rapper Calvin Broadus, better known by his stage name ‘Snoop Dogg’, expressed support for Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan on Friday, and excoriated … Continue reading
With the exception of conservative media like Fox News, Free Beacon and National Review, this story has been ignored by mainstream media (google “Farrakan” and “Chicago”). If anyone else this famous had spoken such hateful words about Blacks, Hispanics or … Continue reading
Black former DC #WomensMarch leader: “Linda Sarsour is an antisemite and even when she is apologizing to the Jewish community on the one hand, she is condemning it on the other”
ALGEMEINER Former Women’s March Leader Upbraids ‘Antisemite’ Linda Sarsour for Posting Article Claiming Jews Are Waging War on Black People by Shiryn Ghermezian January 20, 2019 Anti-Israel activist and Woman’s March co-chair Linda Sarsour was excoriated as an “antisemite” on Sunday … Continue reading
NEW YORK POST Don’t join this year’s Women’s March unless you’re good with anti-Semitism by Karol Markowicz November 4, 2018 With the Pittsburgh shooting so fresh and anti-Semitism (alas) so necessary a topic, it’s time for a reckoning with the Women’s March. … Continue reading