Most Clicked This Week
- Two Muslims speak out on Rep Ilhan Omar
- "Israel’s first trip to the Moon, bringing the country’s flag to Earth’s satellite, also the first private mission to the lunar surface"
- Richard Branson's "Elders," a who's who of anti-Israel figures
- The courageous Vanessa Redgrave felt the need to call out those "Zionist hoodlums"
- Atlantic "Jewish peace camp" writer observes Bibi was right: "The Middle East is not democratizing. And this means any peace Israel makes will be made with strongmen, and must be guaranteed by them, in a region the West no longer controls"
- New Yorker article "full of mistakes, lies, and obfuscations — but mostly, an effort to delegitimize the Jewish presence in Hebron by casting it in a dark light"
- “He is a committed Jew and pro-Israel advocate, and is smart as a whip. He is an extremely successful prosecutor”
- Media ignore Farrakhan's Chicago speech blaming Jews for society's problems
Tag Archives: Christians
WALL STREET JOURNAL The New Jewish-Christian Amity by Abigail Shrier September 7, 2018 …In 2000 most Jews—Orthodox included—still faithfully voted Democrat, preferring Gore-Lieberman to Bush-Cheney. But by Mr. Bush’s second term, the Orthodox communities had shifted rightward, partly because of … Continue reading
#Pakistani #Islamists continue their #genocide against #Christians, carrying out their sentence for #apostasy
CLARION PROJECT Christian Family Murdered in Easter Attack by Elliot Friedland April 4, 2018 Four Christians were murdered and a young girl injured in a terrorist attack in the Pakistani city of Quetta on Monday. Quetta is the capital of the Balochistan … Continue reading
“Tragically, Christians living in lands formerly under the control of the “Caliphate” have been betrayed by many actors in the West”
GATESTONE Iraq’s Christians: Eighty Percent Have “Disappeared” by Giulio Meotti April 1, 2018 Persecution of Christians is worse today “than at any time in history”, a recent report by the organization Aid to the Church in Need revealed. Iraq happens to be … Continue reading
NEWSWEEK Mike Pence vows to end “unprecedented assault on Christianity” in Middle East by Jack Moore October 27, 2017 Vice President Mike Pence has pledged that the Trump administration will come to the rescue of Christians in the Middle East, … Continue reading
Faithkeepers, a new film about the ongoing Christian genocide in the Mideast, from Clarion Project [VIDEO]
In the Middle East, the birthplace of Christianity, Christians and other minorities are being violently persecuted, driven out and wiped out. Even their places of worship are being destroyed. Faithkeepers gives face and voice to the humanitarian crisis and genocide affecting … Continue reading
#CUFI’s DC Fly-in: “When we learned what had happened at the United Nations, we decided that this is what CUFI was born to do – rally to Israel’s side in times of crisis and political need, to support them and speak up for them and defend them with every ounce of capacity we have”
INDEPENDENT JOURNAL REVIEW After Obama’s Betrayal Of The Jewish State, Christians Gathered in D.C. To Fight Back by Paul Miller January 13, 2017 With only a few days’ notice, over 250 Christians from across the country placed their lives on … Continue reading
“Palestinian activists and some evangelicals have tried to “separate Jesus from his Jewishness” as part of an attempt to erase Jewish history in the Middle East”
JNS Conference takes aim at efforts to turn evangelicals against Israel by Eitan Arom January 20, 2016 Immanuel Paul looked somewhat out of place in a leather jacket and priest’s collar, seated by himself in a Hollywood ballroom where a … Continue reading