Most Clicked This Week
- The New Yorker "consistently singles out Israel for condemnation, while ignoring real violations of human rights"
- "The feud between Trump and “the squad” ensured that a DOJ summit was largely ignored and instead helped legitimize those who have spread Jew-hatred"
- "Linda Sarsour: What makes you most worthy of this request to shut the hell up is that you’ve contributed to a culture that vilifies Jews for speaking out against anti-Semitism"
- “I was born in Somalia and grew up amid pervasive Muslim antisemitism. Hate is hard to unlearn without coming to terms with how you learned it”
- Ocasio-Cortez emerges as a one-woman Committee to Re-Elect the President
- Julius Streicher would be proud: New York Times channels Der Stürmer with antisemitic Netanyahu cartoon
- A special appeal to help David Coleman and his family, close friends in need
- "The research on Holocaust survivors and their descendants suggests that the effects of such trauma can continue into a third generation"
Tag Archives: Christians
WALL STREET JOURNAL The New Jewish-Christian Amity by Abigail Shrier September 7, 2018 …In 2000 most Jews—Orthodox included—still faithfully voted Democrat, preferring Gore-Lieberman to Bush-Cheney. But by Mr. Bush’s second term, the Orthodox communities had shifted rightward, partly because of … Continue reading
#Pakistani #Islamists continue their #genocide against #Christians, carrying out their sentence for #apostasy
CLARION PROJECT Christian Family Murdered in Easter Attack by Elliot Friedland April 4, 2018 Four Christians were murdered and a young girl injured in a terrorist attack in the Pakistani city of Quetta on Monday. Quetta is the capital of the Balochistan … Continue reading
“Tragically, Christians living in lands formerly under the control of the “Caliphate” have been betrayed by many actors in the West”
GATESTONE Iraq’s Christians: Eighty Percent Have “Disappeared” by Giulio Meotti April 1, 2018 Persecution of Christians is worse today “than at any time in history”, a recent report by the organization Aid to the Church in Need revealed. Iraq happens to be … Continue reading
NEWSWEEK Mike Pence vows to end “unprecedented assault on Christianity” in Middle East by Jack Moore October 27, 2017 Vice President Mike Pence has pledged that the Trump administration will come to the rescue of Christians in the Middle East, … Continue reading
Faithkeepers, a new film about the ongoing Christian genocide in the Mideast, from Clarion Project [VIDEO]
In the Middle East, the birthplace of Christianity, Christians and other minorities are being violently persecuted, driven out and wiped out. Even their places of worship are being destroyed. Faithkeepers gives face and voice to the humanitarian crisis and genocide affecting … Continue reading
#CUFI’s DC Fly-in: “When we learned what had happened at the United Nations, we decided that this is what CUFI was born to do – rally to Israel’s side in times of crisis and political need, to support them and speak up for them and defend them with every ounce of capacity we have”
INDEPENDENT JOURNAL REVIEW After Obama’s Betrayal Of The Jewish State, Christians Gathered in D.C. To Fight Back by Paul Miller January 13, 2017 With only a few days’ notice, over 250 Christians from across the country placed their lives on … Continue reading
“Palestinian activists and some evangelicals have tried to “separate Jesus from his Jewishness” as part of an attempt to erase Jewish history in the Middle East”
JNS Conference takes aim at efforts to turn evangelicals against Israel by Eitan Arom January 20, 2016 Immanuel Paul looked somewhat out of place in a leather jacket and priest’s collar, seated by himself in a Hollywood ballroom where a … Continue reading