Most Clicked This Week
- Arab countries are looking back more fondly on their Jewish heritage
- Anti-Israel Palestinian professor organized Manhattan subway terror operation
- “Palestinian wages are four times higher with Israeli employers than with Palestinian employers, and Palestinian workers receive health benefits, sick leave, and vacation time to the same degree as Israelis do"
- "World champion Sagi Muki posts photo with Iranian judoka Saeid Mollaei at Paris Grand Slam, hopes he will visit Israel"
- BDS Blacklist: Israeli Foreign Minister Katz slams UN Human Rights, brands issuing of report “shameful surrender to pressure by countries and organizations that are interested in harming Israel"
- New Israeli laser weapon system achieves 100% success in all test scenarios
- #BDSFail University of Illinois overturns vote to divest
- “The poll found that 64% of Palestinians favor a return to armed struggle in response to the plan”
Tag Archives: Islamism
“To many educated western Europeans, their civilization is less about scientific advances, unprecedented levels of prosperity, and the achievement of unique human freedoms, and more about colonialism, racism, and fascism”
WASHINGTON TIMES Islamist Violence Will Steer Europe’s Destiny by Daniel Pipes October 10, 2016 On visits to predominantly Muslim suburbs emerging outside nearly all northern European cities, one question keeps recurring: Why have some of the richest, most educated, most … Continue reading
“The trinity moral relativism, moral equivalence, and historical revisionism aimed at Israel is poorly camouflaged anti-Semitism”
ARUTZ SHEVA Moral relativism, moral equivalence, and historical revisionism by Matthew M. Hausmann, JD February 28, 2016 ….Moral relativism is often employed by leftists to justify their obsessive criticism of Israel, rationalization of Arab-Muslim rejectionism, and support for Islamists. They … Continue reading
GEORGE MASON UNIVERSITY / HNN The Middle East Studies Blind Spot by Professor Jeffrey Herf September 27, 2015 Anti-Semitism, the hatred of the Jews as Jews, has a history in the Arab states and in Iran. It is blatant and … Continue reading
Dr Jasser to Pope: Join reform-minded Muslims by taking a stand again radical Islam. You are uniquely positioned to lead us
IJ REVIEW An Open Letter to Pope Francis About Islamism, From a Concerned Muslim Reformer Dr. Zuhdi Jasser September 24, 2015 …It is out of that concern that I write, not just to offer you my humble welcome to our … Continue reading
CLARION PROJECT by Elliot Friedland July 21, 2015 In a first for a Western country, the UK leader clearly named the problem of Islamist extremism as distinct from, but related to, Islam. UK Prime Minister David Cameron gave a landmark … Continue reading
THE TELEGRAPH by Charles Moore July 3, 2015 David Cameron calls Isil an “existential threat” to the Western way of life. On the face of it, that seems ridiculous. How could a bunch of relatively poor, ill-armed fanatics and psychopaths … Continue reading