Most Clicked This Week
- Jewish Cancel Culture: Brothers of AEPi petition removal of CEO for his conservative politics
- Congresswoman Tlaib continues to demonize and lie about Israel...Will anyone on the Left condemn her phony attacks?
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- "Hardly any British people have the slightest inkling of what has been going on in our so-called seats of learning"
- Hey kids, lets all play that new game, Are you an anti-Semite?
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- Antibacterial alternative to the N95 surgical masks now available online from Israel: "Sonovia’s reusable cotton-poly SonoMask are infused with metal-oxide nanoparticles that kill germs and last through 100 washings"
- Pro-Trump supporters discover that hate does in fact have a home here in Highland Park: "The hate, the foul language, the physical abuse of senior citizens was inexcusable."
Tag Archives: Islamism
Ayaan Hirsi Ali: “Neither Islamists nor the Woke will engage in debate, and both prefer indoctrination of the submissive and damnation of those who resist”
WALL STREET JOURNAL What Islamists and ‘Wokeists’ Have in Common by Ayaan Hersi Ali September 10, 2020 …Nineteen years on, we see a similar dynamic, only this time it is within our borders. Naive observers explain this summer’s protests in … Continue reading
“To many educated western Europeans, their civilization is less about scientific advances, unprecedented levels of prosperity, and the achievement of unique human freedoms, and more about colonialism, racism, and fascism”
WASHINGTON TIMES Islamist Violence Will Steer Europe’s Destiny by Daniel Pipes October 10, 2016 On visits to predominantly Muslim suburbs emerging outside nearly all northern European cities, one question keeps recurring: Why have some of the richest, most educated, most … Continue reading
“The trinity moral relativism, moral equivalence, and historical revisionism aimed at Israel is poorly camouflaged anti-Semitism”
ARUTZ SHEVA Moral relativism, moral equivalence, and historical revisionism by Matthew M. Hausmann, JD February 28, 2016 ….Moral relativism is often employed by leftists to justify their obsessive criticism of Israel, rationalization of Arab-Muslim rejectionism, and support for Islamists. They … Continue reading
GEORGE MASON UNIVERSITY / HNN The Middle East Studies Blind Spot by Professor Jeffrey Herf September 27, 2015 Anti-Semitism, the hatred of the Jews as Jews, has a history in the Arab states and in Iran. It is blatant and … Continue reading
Dr Jasser to Pope: Join reform-minded Muslims by taking a stand again radical Islam. You are uniquely positioned to lead us
IJ REVIEW An Open Letter to Pope Francis About Islamism, From a Concerned Muslim Reformer Dr. Zuhdi Jasser September 24, 2015 …It is out of that concern that I write, not just to offer you my humble welcome to our … Continue reading
CLARION PROJECT by Elliot Friedland July 21, 2015 In a first for a Western country, the UK leader clearly named the problem of Islamist extremism as distinct from, but related to, Islam. UK Prime Minister David Cameron gave a landmark … Continue reading
THE TELEGRAPH by Charles Moore July 3, 2015 David Cameron calls Isil an “existential threat” to the Western way of life. On the face of it, that seems ridiculous. How could a bunch of relatively poor, ill-armed fanatics and psychopaths … Continue reading
WASHINGTON TIMES by Daniel Pipes December 10, 2014 …..[Salman bin Hamad Al-Khalifa] urges us “to discard the term ‘War on Terror’ and focus instead on the real threat, which is the rise of these evil theocracies”; to this end, he proposes … Continue reading
THE HILL by James Jeffrey and Soner Cagaptay September 5, 2014 The Aug. 10 election of Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan as the nation’s first directly elected president provides significant new fodder for the Washington debate that started following … Continue reading
Wikipedia entry for Qanta Ahmed, author of this article : Holding pro-Israeli views, Ahmed is accused by her critics of being a “Zionist in a Muslim guise”. She is firmly opposed to the boycott against Israel, saying that the boycott movement … Continue reading