Most Clicked This Week
- In-depth Israeli study finds that vitamin D could play a major role in defeating COVID-19
- “These days, Axelrod is taking his nostalgia for Manny’s public, trying to drum up support and customers for an institution hit hard by the COVID-19 pandemic”
- Likely cause of Lebanon explosion: "Explosive fertilizer confiscated after seizure of vessel reportedly owned by Cyprus-based Russian businessman"
- “According to human rights reports, blacks in Algeria, Libya, Mauritania, Nigeria, and Sudan are captured, bought, sold, and raped as slaves by Muslims TODAY” Do those #BlackLivesMatter too ?
- Missouri Black Lives Matter activist wins primary, defeating another anti-Israel candidate
- Nick Cannon says Bari Weiss book "was ‘an insightful and powerful read’
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- "Veteran Israeli hotelier says hotels must differentiate themselves to attract guests, who will mainly be domestic ‘staycationers’ through next spring"
Tag Archives: Islamism
“To many educated western Europeans, their civilization is less about scientific advances, unprecedented levels of prosperity, and the achievement of unique human freedoms, and more about colonialism, racism, and fascism”
WASHINGTON TIMES Islamist Violence Will Steer Europe’s Destiny by Daniel Pipes October 10, 2016 On visits to predominantly Muslim suburbs emerging outside nearly all northern European cities, one question keeps recurring: Why have some of the richest, most educated, most … Continue reading
“The trinity moral relativism, moral equivalence, and historical revisionism aimed at Israel is poorly camouflaged anti-Semitism”
ARUTZ SHEVA Moral relativism, moral equivalence, and historical revisionism by Matthew M. Hausmann, JD February 28, 2016 ….Moral relativism is often employed by leftists to justify their obsessive criticism of Israel, rationalization of Arab-Muslim rejectionism, and support for Islamists. They … Continue reading
GEORGE MASON UNIVERSITY / HNN The Middle East Studies Blind Spot by Professor Jeffrey Herf September 27, 2015 Anti-Semitism, the hatred of the Jews as Jews, has a history in the Arab states and in Iran. It is blatant and … Continue reading
Dr Jasser to Pope: Join reform-minded Muslims by taking a stand again radical Islam. You are uniquely positioned to lead us
IJ REVIEW An Open Letter to Pope Francis About Islamism, From a Concerned Muslim Reformer Dr. Zuhdi Jasser September 24, 2015 …It is out of that concern that I write, not just to offer you my humble welcome to our … Continue reading
CLARION PROJECT by Elliot Friedland July 21, 2015 In a first for a Western country, the UK leader clearly named the problem of Islamist extremism as distinct from, but related to, Islam. UK Prime Minister David Cameron gave a landmark … Continue reading
THE TELEGRAPH by Charles Moore July 3, 2015 David Cameron calls Isil an “existential threat” to the Western way of life. On the face of it, that seems ridiculous. How could a bunch of relatively poor, ill-armed fanatics and psychopaths … Continue reading
WASHINGTON TIMES by Daniel Pipes December 10, 2014 …..[Salman bin Hamad Al-Khalifa] urges us “to discard the term ‘War on Terror’ and focus instead on the real threat, which is the rise of these evil theocracies”; to this end, he proposes … Continue reading
THE HILL by James Jeffrey and Soner Cagaptay September 5, 2014 The Aug. 10 election of Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan as the nation’s first directly elected president provides significant new fodder for the Washington debate that started following … Continue reading
Wikipedia entry for Qanta Ahmed, author of this article : Holding pro-Israeli views, Ahmed is accused by her critics of being a “Zionist in a Muslim guise”. She is firmly opposed to the boycott against Israel, saying that the boycott movement … Continue reading