Most Clicked This Week
- "The American Jewish establishment needs Trump to be an anti-Semite to justify its continued support for the Democratic Party"
- Rabbi Niederman had a message for the non-Haredi Jews who form the vast majority of New York’s incredibly diverse Jewish community. “Don’t think that because you don’t have a kippa and you don’t dress like the Hasidim that you are safe”
- "How could a speech that centered on advocating support for Israel and opposition to anti-Semitism, and in particular, the BDS movement, be considered anti-Semitic incitement?"
- German owners of Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Pret a Manger, Dr Pepper, Panera Bread among others initiate program to support Holocaust survivors
- Temple Mount prayers "conducted in a very discreet manner, but the worshipers were nevertheless clearly participating in a discernible Jewish prayer service"
- "In 2019, two in every three religious or racially motivated assaults in the New York City area were on Jews"
- “If you are against federal action to stop anti-Semitic discrimination on college campuses just because Trump is doing it, then you’re the one with the problem”
- British Jews "overcome by the sense of deliverance from a great evil, some even wept"
Tag Archives: Rabbi Abraham Cooper
The president of Germany — the country that brought us the Holocaust — has just congratulated the country that has a) denied the Holocaust and b) called for Israel’s destruction
JERUSALEM POST German president lauds Iran on revolution that seeks Israel’s destruction by Benjamin Weinthal February 21, 2019 The president of Germany Frank Walter-Steinmeier sent a congratulatory telegram to Iran’s mullah regime in honor of the 40th anniversary of the … Continue reading
Bahrain is ahead of the entire Arab world — their “national orchestra performs Hatikva at Wiesenthal Center event. Gulf nation’s king says subjects free to visit Israel” [VIDEO]
ARUTZ SHEVA Bahrain ruler denounces Arab boycott of Israel by Gary Willig September 17, 2017 King Hamad bin Isa al Khalifa of Bahrain condemned the Arab boycott of Israel in Los Angeles, California last week. King Hamad made the remarks … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Major Jewish Group Says Sarah Silverman’s Hitler Impersonation ‘Most Outrageous’ Misuse of Holocaust Imagery Aimed at Donald Trump by Ruthie Blum March 13, 2016 A major Jewish human rights organization railed against the use of Holocaust imagery on a … Continue reading
WASHINGTON FREE BEACON by Adam Kredo January 15, 2015 One of Europe’s most prominent Jewish organizations is petitioning the European Union to pass new legislation that would permit Jewish community members to carry guns “for the essential protection of their … Continue reading
Jewish Group Accuses New York Times of “Crossing Red Line” By Publishing American Anti-Semite Max Blumenthal
ALGEMEINER by Ben Cohen December 8, 2014 Less than one month after being indefinitely banned from entering the German parliament following an attempted violent assault on Gregor Gysi, the parliamentary leader of that country’s Left Party, the American anti-Semitic propagandist … Continue reading