Most Clicked This Week
- Why are rich privileged white people trying to reduce services in the black community?
- “Not long after “#JewishPrivilege” went viral on Twitter, Jewish Twitter users flipped the hashtag and used it to tell their personal stories about facing antisemitism”
- ESPN’s Max Kellerman is glad DeSean Jackson apologized for his comments, but would like to hear Jackson explain himself more
- “It’s time for #URJ members to speak up and ask #RickJacobs some hard questions”
- Evolution of the Left observed by a Former Member of the Left: "When you believe you are morally superior, when you have dehumanized those you disagree with, you can justify almost anything"
- “80% of Millennials, and 88% of Generation Z (those born after 1993), are unaware that at least 100 million people were murdered by the most notable communist regimes of the 20th century”
- After Ilhan Omar demonizes AIPAC, many progressives follow suit and blow off Policy Conference
- US plan to remove troops from Sinai "has been met with opposition by both the State Department and the Israeli government"
Tag Archives: Rabbi Abraham Cooper
The president of Germany — the country that brought us the Holocaust — has just congratulated the country that has a) denied the Holocaust and b) called for Israel’s destruction
JERUSALEM POST German president lauds Iran on revolution that seeks Israel’s destruction by Benjamin Weinthal February 21, 2019 The president of Germany Frank Walter-Steinmeier sent a congratulatory telegram to Iran’s mullah regime in honor of the 40th anniversary of the … Continue reading
Bahrain is ahead of the entire Arab world — their “national orchestra performs Hatikva at Wiesenthal Center event. Gulf nation’s king says subjects free to visit Israel” [VIDEO]
ARUTZ SHEVA Bahrain ruler denounces Arab boycott of Israel by Gary Willig September 17, 2017 King Hamad bin Isa al Khalifa of Bahrain condemned the Arab boycott of Israel in Los Angeles, California last week. King Hamad made the remarks … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Major Jewish Group Says Sarah Silverman’s Hitler Impersonation ‘Most Outrageous’ Misuse of Holocaust Imagery Aimed at Donald Trump by Ruthie Blum March 13, 2016 A major Jewish human rights organization railed against the use of Holocaust imagery on a … Continue reading
WASHINGTON FREE BEACON by Adam Kredo January 15, 2015 One of Europe’s most prominent Jewish organizations is petitioning the European Union to pass new legislation that would permit Jewish community members to carry guns “for the essential protection of their … Continue reading
Jewish Group Accuses New York Times of “Crossing Red Line” By Publishing American Anti-Semite Max Blumenthal
ALGEMEINER by Ben Cohen December 8, 2014 Less than one month after being indefinitely banned from entering the German parliament following an attempted violent assault on Gregor Gysi, the parliamentary leader of that country’s Left Party, the American anti-Semitic propagandist … Continue reading