Most Clicked This Week
- "In her new book, Nikki Haley paints Rex Tillerson as her biggest adversary in the Trump administration"
- EVENT Tuvia Tenenbom, author of "I Sleep in Hitler's Room" and "Catch the Jew!" to speak in Chicago and Deerfield
- Amnesty International caught lying yet again about Israel
- Dershowitz: "I will not allow my life’s work to be “cancelled” by a totally false accusation by a woman I never met and by the cowardly McCarthyism of the 92nd Street Y"
- Mandy Patinkin, known for his support of BDS, channels himself on "Homeland," spreading lies to tens of millions
- "One of the few points of unbounded bipartisan agreement in Washington has for decades been that U.S.-Israel security cooperation is right, good, mutually beneficial, and worth every nickel"
- "It’s 2019, ten years later, and Iron Dome has given people more choices"
- Trump's "red carpet for Erdogan is unjustified until he ceases Turkey’s malign activities rather than covering them up"
Tag Archives: Naomi Ragen
Yom Hazikaron Israel’s Memorial Day 2019 “Today, Israel stands united with the memory of the 23,741 fallen soldiers”
NAOMI RAGEN BLOG Scenes from Israel Remembrance Day, 2019 by Naomi Ragen May 8, 2019 …With haredim entering the IDF in ever greater numbers to fulfill their compulsory military service, things are changing. This year, for the first time, an … Continue reading
“And I’m thinking: no I’m not worried about terrorists. Not at all. Not with all these big, handsome, intelligent, trained Jewish kids all around me”
NAOMI RAGEN BLOG The Girl with the Rucksack July 17, 2017 …And I thought about where each of [these young soldiers] had come from. Their grandparents – no matter their background – had run away from places all over the … Continue reading
“For those who are filled with fury…I agree with you about how disgusting it is that the haredim have wormed their way into power so that they can distort Jewish laws and control Jewish holy sites, making life miserable for the rest of us, including Orthodox Jewish women like myself”
ISRAPUNDIT A Good Relationship Gone Bad by Naomi Ragen July 5, 2017 …There was a time when American Jews not only put their pennies in their pushkas to help the struggling Jewish homeland. They put their lives on the line. … Continue reading
NAOMI RAGEN BLOG February 4, 2016 Hadar Cohen was buried today. She was nineteen years-old. She was an IDF soldier who took down three terrorists about to slaughter countless residents of Jerusalem. She gave her life for us. This is … Continue reading
NAOMI RAGEN BLOG You Can Never Be “Nice” Enough to the Muslims December 6, 2015 For years, Israel has been demonized, held responsible for every terrorist atrocity from blowing up Holocaust survivors at a Passover Seder to the mutilation and … Continue reading
NAOMI RAGEN BLOG February 16, 2015 …To live with terrorism is to suspect each stranger, to cherish each friend, to love more deeply, hate more unforgivingly. It is to have no tolerance for the morally confused who waver, who say, … Continue reading