Most Clicked This Week
- "The American Jewish establishment needs Trump to be an anti-Semite to justify its continued support for the Democratic Party"
- Rabbi Niederman had a message for the non-Haredi Jews who form the vast majority of New York’s incredibly diverse Jewish community. “Don’t think that because you don’t have a kippa and you don’t dress like the Hasidim that you are safe”
- "How could a speech that centered on advocating support for Israel and opposition to anti-Semitism, and in particular, the BDS movement, be considered anti-Semitic incitement?"
- German owners of Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Pret a Manger, Dr Pepper, Panera Bread among others initiate program to support Holocaust survivors
- Temple Mount prayers "conducted in a very discreet manner, but the worshipers were nevertheless clearly participating in a discernible Jewish prayer service"
- "In 2019, two in every three religious or racially motivated assaults in the New York City area were on Jews"
- “If you are against federal action to stop anti-Semitic discrimination on college campuses just because Trump is doing it, then you’re the one with the problem”
- British Jews "overcome by the sense of deliverance from a great evil, some even wept"
Tag Archives: King Hamad bin Isa al Khalifa
Bahrain is ahead of the entire Arab world — their “national orchestra performs Hatikva at Wiesenthal Center event. Gulf nation’s king says subjects free to visit Israel” [VIDEO]
ARUTZ SHEVA Bahrain ruler denounces Arab boycott of Israel by Gary Willig September 17, 2017 King Hamad bin Isa al Khalifa of Bahrain condemned the Arab boycott of Israel in Los Angeles, California last week. King Hamad made the remarks … Continue reading