Most Clicked This Week
- American campuses: "The core principles and foundations that keep the United States intact, that provide our citizens with their civic personalities and national identities, are being annihilated"
- "The feud between Trump and “the squad” ensured that a DOJ summit was largely ignored and instead helped legitimize those who have spread Jew-hatred"
- "The research on Holocaust survivors and their descendants suggests that the effects of such trauma can continue into a third generation"
- Temple U prof and former CNN contributor: "Mainstream news outlets are 'Zionist organizations'"
- Son of Democrat Congressman Mel Levine: "Coming out as Republican worse than coming out gay"
- USHMM statement on Holocaust analogies addresses an employee's tweets and indirectly, AOC comments
- A special appeal to help David Coleman and his family, close friends in need
- Ocasio-Cortez emerges as a one-woman Committee to Re-Elect the President
Tag Archives: Yoram Ettinger
“Arab attitudes toward Israel derive from the fourteen-century-old Islamic intolerance of Christian, Jewish, Buddhist and other infidels”
JEWISH PRESS Obstacles to Peace: A Politically-INCORRECT Diagnosis by Yoram Ettinger July 18, 2017 …Political-correctness has subordinated Middle East reality and long term national security to the achievement of the holy grail [AKA Two State Soluton] of peaceful-coexistence between Jews and Arabs … Continue reading
“None of the recent Arab tectonic eruptions from Tunisia through Egypt, Syria, Yemen, Iraq and Bahrain are related, directly or indirectly, to the Palestinian issue or Israel”
ISRAEL HAYOM Tillerson’s political correctness by Yoram Ettinger May 19, 2017 …Secretary Tillerson insinuated that the relocation of the US Embassy to western Jerusalem – which is within the boundaries of pre-1967 Israel – could undermine the peace process between … Continue reading
“Human-beings are accorded an opportunity to recreate themselves spiritually, each year, on Yom Kippur, the tenth day of Tishrei – an Acadian word for forgiveness and Genesis”
THE ETTINGER REPORT Yom Kippur Guide for the Perplexed, 2016 by Yoram Ettinger October 7, 2016 Yom Kippur is a day of hope and optimism, in addition to a solemn day of soul-searching. The Day of Atonement provides a unique awareness … Continue reading
Ettinger: “Anyone claiming that Israel must concede geography in order to secure demography is either dramatically mistaken or outrageously misleading” [VIDEO]
“The emergence of Israel as a small, but significant, player on the world stage is one of the remarkable developments at the end of the post-Cold War era”
ISRAEL HAYOM Growth shows global confidence by Yoram Ettinger August 26, 2016 …The $3.3 billion raised by Israeli startups since January, 2016 may break the $4.4 billion annual record set during 2015. Intel invested in three Israeli startups, expanding its … Continue reading
“Usually, as countries become wealthier and as women become more integrated in the workforce, fertility rates plummet…yet in Israel, even as per capita income soared above the European Union’s average over the past decade, families began having more children”
WALL STREET JOURNAL Jewish Baby Boom Alters Israeli-Palestinian Dynamic by Yaroslav Trofimov July 14, 2016 Israel’s peace camp and its international backers have long used one crude but powerful argument: Arabs make more babies than Jews and unless a separate … Continue reading
“Israel is a special strategic partner to America, not a member of the “foreign aid” club of supplicants”
JEWISH POLICY CENTER U.S. Investment in – not Foreign Aid to – Israel by Yoram Ettinger Spring 2016 …From a one-way street relationship, the U.S.-Israel connection has evolved into an exceptionally productive two- way mutually beneficial alliance. The U.S. is … Continue reading