Most Clicked This Week
- #BLM The goal of “dismantling the Zionist project” can mean only one thing, no matter how much they deny being antisemites
- #SorryNotSorry #UCLA student gov't sends apology to Hillel over anti-Israel resolution being “inadvertently hidden from the Jewish community and the public at large”
- Turkish president believes Israeli sovereignty in Jerusalem illegitimate
- Nikki Haley asks "If China, Russia, and Cuba started an organization that celebrated their tyranny in the name of human rights, would the United States want to join?"
- "In keeping with the expectations of Democrat voters, Biden and his team are making efforts in domestic and foreign policy to erase the entirety of Trump's record in office"
- "After delays, ministers approve return of much of Israel's economy under restrictions; studies to resume for grades 7-10 and in universities, colleges"
- When it comes to Iran, the historical record carries some important lessons for today
- “The pandemic also brought to the forefront things we have known existed and have tolerated for years: media bias, the decline of academic freedom on campuses, the heavy hand of Big Tech, and—now more obviously than ever—the politicization of science”