Most Clicked This Week
- Gérard Araud, former ambassador to Israel, dismissive of Trump plan, calls West Bank “an apartheid state”
- #BDSFail Israel gives Omar Shakir until May 1 to leave, noting "the appellant continues to call publicly for a boycott of Israel, or parts of it, while at the same time asking [Israel] to open its doors to him"
- As Notre Dame burns...."church doors across Europe smeared with Islamic expressions like 'Allahu Akbar'"
- Israel’s election: “The two Jewish parties that dared to talk openly about peace with the Palestinians captured just 10 seats in the 120-seat parliament”
- Arson fire set at Torat Chaim yeshiva in eastern Moscow as 60 people gather there for Passover Seder
- Beresheet human error "led to the failure of the nearly $100 million lunar mission"
- US publishes first map showing Golan as Israeli territory
- UNC and Duke jointly sponsor Jew hatefest underwritten with federal funds
Tag Archives: David Friedman
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) US Ambassador David Friedman: We don’t tell Israel what to do by Ariel Kahana September 7, 2018 …Relations between Israel and the U.S. have grown closer than ever and the bilateral cooperation is unprecedented. … Continue reading
US State Department “infuriated by Friedman’s success in helping to persuade Trump to finally recognize that Jerusalem is Israel’s capital”
NEW YORK POST Why the establishment despises Trump’s ambassador to Israel by Jonathan S. Tobin June 18, 2018 The foreign-policy establishment and the mainstream media agree: David Friedman isn’t their kind of US ambassador to Israel. He’s just too pro-Israel … Continue reading
Ambassador Friedman: “There is important nationalistic, historical, religious significance to those settlements”
JTA.ORG Israel Ambassador David Friedman doesn’t speak for us, State Dept. says September 29, 2017 Israel Ambassador David Friedman’s comments on the West Bank and Israeli settlements do not indicate a change in U.S. policy, a State Department spokeswoman said. … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Senate approves David Friedman as Israel ambassador by Michael Wilner March 23, 2017 David Friedman, a longtime friend and bankruptcy lawyer of US President Donald Trump, was approved by the Senate on Thursday to serve as ambassador to … Continue reading
“The ADL isn’t wrong to say that Trump’s missed opportunities to denounce hate are a grave mistake, since moral leadership on such issues is part of the brief of any president”
NATIONAL REVIEW Who’s Encouraging Anti-Semitism? by Jonathan S. Tobin February 17, 2017 …Those concerned about anti-Semitism need to lose their Trump tunnel vision and look at comments in a speech Representative Keith Ellison — the leading candidate for chair of … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Nomination of David Friedman Threatens Leftist Jewish Leadership by Abraham H. Miller and Paul Miller February 16, 2017 David Friedman, President Donald Trump’s nominee for US ambassador to Israel, has managed to anger Jewish Voice for Peace, J Street, … Continue reading
David Friedman: “As Ambassador I will represent this administration’s policies not my own; and I will welcome all Americans, of every political view, when they visit Israel”
JEWISH PRESS Proposed US Amb to Israel Grilled by Senate Foreign Relations Comm by Lori Lowenthal Marcus February 17th, 2017 A US senate confirmation hearing on Thursday for the nominee for ambassador to Israel was unusual both in terms of length … Continue reading