Most Clicked This Week
- “Rashida Tlaib expressed outrage at Bill Maher's criticisms of BDS, saying he was "discrediting a form of speech"
- Democrats Engel and Lowey "said to be taking part in effort to act against" Ambassadors Dermer and Friedman. AIPAC piles on with other mainstream Jewish orgs criticizing Israel's actions
- "A recently released transcript shows just how biased the #NewYorkTimes really is and how little they want to do to fix it"
- Chicago's Rabbi Vernon Kurtz recently toured an advanced catheterization lab at Jerusalem's Hadassah Ein Kerem, unaware that weeks later he'd be their patient
- Controversial Israeli Artist Natali Cohen Vaxberg Arrested for Defecating on National Flag
- Atlantic "Jewish peace camp" writer observes Bibi was right: "The Middle East is not democratizing. And this means any peace Israel makes will be made with strongmen, and must be guaranteed by them, in a region the West no longer controls"
- Newly-minted NYU PhD (and future Northwestern University professor) takes podium at NYU graduation to attack Israel
- “They’ve rejected every peace initiative. Their no-show this week in Bahrain should be the last”
Tag Archives: David Friedman
Democrats Engel and Lowey “said to be taking part in effort to act against” Ambassadors Dermer and Friedman. AIPAC piles on with other mainstream Jewish orgs criticizing Israel’s actions
WASHINGTON EXAMINER House Democrats will retaliate after Israel block of Tlaib and Omar: Report by Ellie Bufkin August 17, 2019 Reports on Saturday indicated that House Democrats could be interested in pursuing retaliation against Israel’s decision to block Reps. Ilhan … Continue reading
“Visitors will be able to “touch history” by walking in the footsteps of ancient pilgrims through a 380-yard stretch of tunnel along the ancient street that ran uphill to the Jewish temple”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) US envoys lend a hand as Israel digs down in east Jerusalem by Staff July 1, 2019 US envoys wielded hammers on Sunday to break open a new tunnel at a Jewish heritage site … Continue reading
“US Ambassador David Friedman has broken a hypnotizing spell in US foreign policy regarding the disposition of Judea and Samaria”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) 4 reasons Israel should consider annexing part of the West Bank by James Sinkinson June 12, 2019 In an interview with The New York Times last week, US Ambassador to Israel David Friedman boldly … Continue reading
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) US Ambassador David Friedman: We don’t tell Israel what to do by Ariel Kahana September 7, 2018 …Relations between Israel and the U.S. have grown closer than ever and the bilateral cooperation is unprecedented. … Continue reading
US State Department “infuriated by Friedman’s success in helping to persuade Trump to finally recognize that Jerusalem is Israel’s capital”
NEW YORK POST Why the establishment despises Trump’s ambassador to Israel by Jonathan S. Tobin June 18, 2018 The foreign-policy establishment and the mainstream media agree: David Friedman isn’t their kind of US ambassador to Israel. He’s just too pro-Israel … Continue reading
Ambassador Friedman: “There is important nationalistic, historical, religious significance to those settlements”
JTA.ORG Israel Ambassador David Friedman doesn’t speak for us, State Dept. says September 29, 2017 Israel Ambassador David Friedman’s comments on the West Bank and Israeli settlements do not indicate a change in U.S. policy, a State Department spokeswoman said. … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Senate approves David Friedman as Israel ambassador by Michael Wilner March 23, 2017 David Friedman, a longtime friend and bankruptcy lawyer of US President Donald Trump, was approved by the Senate on Thursday to serve as ambassador to … Continue reading