Most Clicked This Week
- "Journalist Zvi Yehezkeli feared for his life, tells The Jerusalem Post his biggest revelations on the Muslim Brotherhood were in the US"
- #Jonathan Greenblatt #ADL's "new executive director is betraying the organization’s purpose"
- Lawsuit alleges "Newton public school students are propagandized with materials that slander Israel and the Jewish people, and that falsify history to promote the Islamic religion in public schools"
- "There was a reason why Jamal Khashoggi felt so comfortable in Turkey, while actual journalists in the country were terrified of being locked up, tortured and disappeared"
- UCLA & Tufts: First amendment means its okay to demonize Israel
- Israeli war planners are profoundly aware of Israel’s lack of strategic depth. "This bitter reality has meant that Israel’s military doctrine has of necessity come to emphasize offensive tactics: carrying the war to the enemy and away from Israel’s population centers as quickly as possible"
- "Will the international community ever wake up to realize that Palestinian leaders are playing them for fools?"
- EVENT #StandWithUs Chicago 7th Annual Campus Champion Gala Sunday November 4
Tag Archives: David Friedman
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) US Ambassador David Friedman: We don’t tell Israel what to do by Ariel Kahana September 7, 2018 …Relations between Israel and the U.S. have grown closer than ever and the bilateral cooperation is unprecedented. … Continue reading
US State Department “infuriated by Friedman’s success in helping to persuade Trump to finally recognize that Jerusalem is Israel’s capital”
NEW YORK POST Why the establishment despises Trump’s ambassador to Israel by Jonathan S. Tobin June 18, 2018 The foreign-policy establishment and the mainstream media agree: David Friedman isn’t their kind of US ambassador to Israel. He’s just too pro-Israel … Continue reading
Ambassador Friedman: “There is important nationalistic, historical, religious significance to those settlements”
JTA.ORG Israel Ambassador David Friedman doesn’t speak for us, State Dept. says September 29, 2017 Israel Ambassador David Friedman’s comments on the West Bank and Israeli settlements do not indicate a change in U.S. policy, a State Department spokeswoman said. … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Senate approves David Friedman as Israel ambassador by Michael Wilner March 23, 2017 David Friedman, a longtime friend and bankruptcy lawyer of US President Donald Trump, was approved by the Senate on Thursday to serve as ambassador to … Continue reading
“The ADL isn’t wrong to say that Trump’s missed opportunities to denounce hate are a grave mistake, since moral leadership on such issues is part of the brief of any president”
NATIONAL REVIEW Who’s Encouraging Anti-Semitism? by Jonathan S. Tobin February 17, 2017 …Those concerned about anti-Semitism need to lose their Trump tunnel vision and look at comments in a speech Representative Keith Ellison — the leading candidate for chair of … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Nomination of David Friedman Threatens Leftist Jewish Leadership by Abraham H. Miller and Paul Miller February 16, 2017 David Friedman, President Donald Trump’s nominee for US ambassador to Israel, has managed to anger Jewish Voice for Peace, J Street, … Continue reading
David Friedman: “As Ambassador I will represent this administration’s policies not my own; and I will welcome all Americans, of every political view, when they visit Israel”
JEWISH PRESS Proposed US Amb to Israel Grilled by Senate Foreign Relations Comm by Lori Lowenthal Marcus February 17th, 2017 A US senate confirmation hearing on Thursday for the nominee for ambassador to Israel was unusual both in terms of length … Continue reading