Most Clicked This Week
- He Persisted
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
- “As a martyr, she is joined in heaven by thousands of Christian brothers, who died in the arena of barbarism”
- Newton, MA high school textbook teaches “several hundred Palestinian women have been imprisoned, tortured, and killed by Israeli occupation forces”
- The New Yorker "consistently singles out Israel for condemnation, while ignoring real violations of human rights"
- “I was born in Somalia and grew up amid pervasive Muslim antisemitism. Hate is hard to unlearn without coming to terms with how you learned it”
- American campuses: "The core principles and foundations that keep the United States intact, that provide our citizens with their civic personalities and national identities, are being annihilated"
- Elizabeth Warren campaign hires anti-Israel activist; Bernie Sanders tried that too.
Tag Archives: United Arab Emirates
We must remember constantly that because we are modern, liberal, democratic, and above all, Jews, we are seen as the “Other” in the Arab world surrounding us
ISRAEL INSTITUTE FOR STRATEGIC STUDIES Beware of Middle Eastern Politics by Mordechai Kedar May 12, 2019 …We must be aware of the fact that the rapprochement with the Saudis and the United Arab Emirates is solely due to the Iranian … Continue reading
Said Sunday to an Abu Dhabi audience: “Ladies and Gentlemen, please rise for the national anthem of Israel”
JTA Israel’s national anthem played in Abu Dhabi for first time at judo tournament October 28, 2018 Israel’s national anthem was played for the first time in Abu Dhabi at a judo tournament. Israeli lightweight Judoka Sagi Muki on Sunday … Continue reading
In show of strengthening ties between the two countries, Emirates’s Yousef al-Otaiba joins Ron Dermer at DC JINSA dinner
TIMES OF ISRAEL UAE ambassador to US shares table with Israel’s US envoy at pro-Israel event by Staff October 11, 2018 In a sign of closer ties between Jerusalem and its Arab neighbors, the ambassador to the US of the … Continue reading
“Dani Pearl and Itai Moldavski were the first Israelis ever invited to take part in the five-day Abu Dhabi Desert Challenge”
ISRAEL 21C In first, Israeli drivers participate in UAE off-road race by Rebecca Stadlen Amir April 5, 2018 While most of Israel was preparing for the Passover holiday, Israeli drivers Dani Pearl and Itai Moldavski landed in the United Arab … Continue reading
ISRAEL HAYOM Arab states cut ties with Qatar over its support of terrorism by staff June 5, 2017 In an unprecedented breach between the most powerful members of the Gulf Cooperation Council, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Bahrain, the United Arab Emirates … Continue reading
The cultivated relationship between “the UAE and the pro-Israel, neoconservative think tank called the Foundation for Defense of Democracies”
THE INTERCEPT Hacked Emails Show Top UAE Diplomat Coordinating with Pro-Israel Think Tank Against Iran by Zaid Jilani, Ryan Grim June 3, 2017 THE EMAIL ACCOUNT of one of Washington’s most connected and influential foreign operatives has been hacked. A … Continue reading
United Arab Emerates: We’re happy to do business with Israelis. But when they visit, they’ll come in the service entrance.
ARUTZ SHEVA UAE: Israeli mission doesn’t reflect change in our policy by Ben Ariel November 28, 2015 The United Arab Emirates’ Ministry of Foreign Affairs has stressed that the opening of a new Israeli diplomatic mission in Abu Dhabi does … Continue reading