Most Clicked This Week
- How Trump used Putin to achieve his campaign promise of “no more endless wars”
- Council on Foreign Relations to host Iranian Foreign Minister "days after Iran tortured and executed popular Iranian wrestler Navid Afkari over his participation in a peaceful protest"
- Shortly after explosion at Iranian nuclear enrichment facility—destroying 3/4 of the compound—“Foreign Minister Gabi Ashkenazi hinted at Israeli involvement”
- "It took only two weeks for the UAE to change their textbooks to accept and embrace Israel as part of the Middle East - but Palestinian media and schools still teach that Jews are the usurping outsiders who will ultimately be banished"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- Jackie Mason: Anti-Israel Hollywood actors have profited all their lives from Jewish people, Jewish directors, Jewish producers.
- Son of Democrat Congressman Mel Levine: "Coming out as Republican worse than coming out gay"
- WSJ: "The ruin of major liberal cities by progressive policies is a significant political event"
Tag Archives: United Arab Emirates
“History is in the making in Washington today, and not only for the Middle East. What we are witnessing is the construction of a bridge between the three monotheistic religions”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) The Abraham Accords and a changing Middle East by Fiamma Nirenstein September 15, 2020 Whether we call it peace or normalization isn’t very important: The agreements being signed today between Israel, the United Arab … Continue reading
Trump’s negotiators buck the wisdom that led to decades of bipartisan failure (Washington’s talking heads got it wrong once again)
FREE BEACON The ‘Coffee Boy’ Makes Peace in the Middle East Editorial Board September 15, 2020 Avi Berkowitz’s elevation to a top negotiating position on President Donald Trump’s Middle East peace team was met with near-universal derision by so-called experts … Continue reading
Heard in #AbuDhabi: “The younger generation in the Middle East has much to gain from abandoning extremism and fostering ties with Israel”
JERUSALEM POST Netanyahu gave Israel a place among the nations in a new Middle East by Lahav Harkov September 4, 2020 …It clearly was not just Israelis who were excited about this new development. The Emiratis pulled out all the … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER New Bahrain Policy to Allow Flights Between Israel and UAE to Cross Its Airspace by Reuters September 4, 2020 Flights between Israel and the United Arab Emirates will be able to fly over Bahrain after the kingdom on Thursday … Continue reading
Saudi Arabia decision “not specific to Israel, but rather part of a larger arrangement to open its skies to everyone, even those countries such as Israel with whom it does not have relations”
JERUSALEM POST Saudi Arabia to open its airspace to Israel in nod to Middle East peace by Tovah Lazaroff, Omri Nahmias September 2, 2020 Saudi Arabia announced it would allow Israeli flights to the United Arab Emirates to cross its … Continue reading
ASSOCIATED PRESS UAE formally ends Israel boycott amid US-brokered deal by Jon Gambrell August 29, 2020 The ruler of the United Arab Emirates issued a decree Saturday formally ending the country’s boycott of Israel amid a U.S.-brokered deal to normalize … Continue reading
“Netanyahu has shattered the myth of the centrality of the “Palestinian question,” maintained for several decades not only by the Arab League, but also by the OIC, the EU and the UN”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) The triumph of the Netanyahu Doctrine by Pierre Lurcat August 28, 2020 …The normalization of ties with Sunni Arab countries is illustrative of the second part of the Netanyahu Doctrine vis-à-vis Iran and its … Continue reading
Have you heard the one about the Israeli Prime Minister and the UAE ambassador who end up in the same Georgetown restaurant ?
NEW YORK TIMES A Dinner and a Deal Hosted by Michael Barbaro, produced by Michael Simon Johnson, Eric Krupke and Rachelle Bonja, and edited by Lisa Tobin August 18th, 2020 In March 2018, Mark Landler — then a White House … Continue reading
Michael Oren: Setting aside a focus on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict as the main impediment to peace, to work on the region’s other priorities, marks a fundamental shift that just might work
TIMES OF ISRAEL Stunning Israel-UAE deal upends the ‘rules’ about peace-making in Middle East by Michael Oren August 14, 2020 The impending peace agreement between Israel and the United Arab Emirates is more than just a stunning diplomatic breakthrough. It … Continue reading
MIRYAM INSTITUTE Ten takeaways from the UAE-Israel Announcement by Benjamin Anthony August 17, 2020 …In no particular order, here are ten take away points to keep in mind: 1) By taking the issue of sovereignty off the table, the Israeli … Continue reading