Most Clicked This Week
- Push to defund police created what some have called the “Minneapolis Effect”
- On Tuesday, the seventh day of the Hebrew month of Cheshvan, Israel celebrated Aliyah Day
- Yishai on Vice News: A City Divided - Jerusalem's Most Contested Neighborhood [VIDEO]
- Antibacterial alternative to the N95 surgical masks now available online from Israel: "Sonovia’s reusable cotton-poly SonoMask are infused with metal-oxide nanoparticles that kill germs and last through 100 washings"
- "BDS has made life worse for Palestinian Arabs, the very people they falsely claim to help"
- "Many of us liberal Jews are not awake to the hatred of our colleagues, students, professors, and thought leaders"
- "Traditionalists chafe at the contemporary-art approach to Holocaust commemoration being employed at Babyn Yar, a site of mass shootings in World War II. But it has brought visitors for an anniversary"
- “The AP's report on the discovery of a First Temple era toilet omits Jewish references, while a NY Times Rosh Hashanah recipe evokes 'Canaanites,' not Israelites”
Tag Archives: United Arab Emirates
“The Abraham Accords represent a future that we believe must become more commonplace: one in which differences are set aside in favor of dialogue”
THE NATIONAL NEWS UAE-Israel peace is more than an agreement. It’s a way of life. by Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed Al Nahyan and Yair Lapid July 1, 2021 The world expected our differences to define us. One of us is … Continue reading
Biden administration turns its back on peace between Israel and Arab states in order to pursue deal with Iran
TABLET MAG Biden Torpedoes Abraham Accords Summit by Lee Smith March 21, 2021 Media reports on March 18 revealed that the United Arab Emirates has suspended its plans for an Abraham Accords summit in Abu Dhabi with Israel, the United … Continue reading
“In the Middle East, where sport and diplomacy are closely intertwined, political passions can spill over onto the playing field”
ASSOCIATED PRESS Israel and UAE rugby teams face off in 1st after new ties by Isabel Debre March 19, 2021 … With the Palestinian cause the core issue uniting Arabs across the region for decades, Israeli players meeting Arab opponents … Continue reading
Abu Dhabi to put money into Israel’s strategic sectors including energy manufacturing, water, space, healthcare and agri-tech
TIMES OF ISRAEL UAE announces $10 billion fund for investments in Israel by AFP March 12, 2021 The United Arab Emirates on Thursday announced it was setting up a $10 billion investment fund aimed at strategic sectors in Israel, with … Continue reading
REUTERS UAE halts funding to UN Palestinian agency in ‘reset’ of aid programme February 8, 2021 The United Arab Emirates does not plan to resume funding to the United Nations agency for Palestinian refugees, which was halted last year, until … Continue reading
#Holocaust remembrance: “Participants from the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Morocco and Saudi Arabia joined viewers from North America, Europe and Israel in more personal kind of diplomacy”
JNS In a first, Arab-initiated event commemorates the Holocaust in wake of Abraham Accords by Eliana Rudee January 27, 2021 In the wake of the Abraham Accords and in honor of International Holocaust Memorial Day on Jan. 27, individuals from … Continue reading
Jews observed the holiday of Hanukkah in public for the first time in Dubai UAE on Thursday; Chabad reports an “exploding” number of Israelis in Dubai
BREITBART NEWS Hanukkah Celebrated in Public in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, for the First Time, After Trump Peace Deal by Joel Pollak December 11, 2020 A lavish Hanukkah party was thrown at the foot of the Burj Khalifa, the world’s … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Unprecedented Israeli turnout for Dubai’s GITEX hi-tech confab by Seth J. Frantzman December 10, 2020 The sea of Israelis in Dubai this week was hard to miss. At Dubai International Airport, the men assigned to help guide people … Continue reading
NEW YORK POST Surprise exodus of Jewish Americans moving to once-hostile UAE by Doree Lewak November 28, 2020 When Elie Abadie was in his Upper East Side home watching the signing of the historic Abraham Accords — the peace treaty … Continue reading