Most Clicked This Week
- The 2021 Arab Youth survey is the first to include Israel in the question
- Gilad Erdan blasts co-founders of ice cream maker over Axios interview. "Demanding from Israel what is demanded from no other country is the definition of antisemitism"
- "Under new regulations, only tourists who have been vaccinated during the 180 days before they boarded the plane will be allowed to enter Israel"
- “Murder victim David Amess previously served as honorary secretary of Conservative Friends for Israel”
- #NYT: #MayimBialik is too pro-Israel to host Jeopardy
- Climate change organization "accuses Israel, which it called a “colonial project,” of illegally occupying Palestine and engaging in “violent oppressive tactics that go against the values we advocate for”
- #BariWeiss: "We are living through an epidemic of cowardice. The antidote is courage"
- Minutes before the vote closed, Ms. Ocasio-Cortez tearfully huddled with her allies before switching her vote to ‘present’
Tag Archives: Casablanca
Sirkis also points out that normalization with Morocco will also shorten the flight path for the six-hour flights it operates between Tel Aviv and Tenerife in southern Spain
GLOBES El Al, Israir, Arkia plan daily Morocco flights by Michal Raz-Chaimovitz December 11, 2020 El Al Israel Airlines is planning at least one daily flight between Israel and Morocco using Dreamliners for the five hour journey, sources inform “Globes.” … Continue reading
As Hollywood studio classic turns 75, ‘We’ll Always Have Casablanca’ tells all about how a bunch of Jewish refugees made a great movie about Jewish refugees escaping the Nazis”
TABLET MAG Here’s Looking at You, Kid by David Mikics February 14, 2017 …How Casablanca became the echt Hollywood movie is the subject of Noah Isenberg’s hugely entertaining and insightful book, We’ll Always Have Casablanca…The movie Casablanca is full of … Continue reading