Most Clicked This Week
- "Israel is getting closer and closer to the Arab Gulf nations, as they realize that the Palestinian cause is a self-created dead end"
- "Kuwaiti newspaper cites unnamed senior source as saying Jerusalem behind recent incidents in Iran, following an alleged attempt by Tehran to hack Israel’s water infrastructure"
- #Prager: "It is difficult to imagine a more condescending view of a group than to argue that standards must be lowered for them to succeed"
- "This “blame it on Israel” or “blame it on the Jews” bigotry is common throughout the world at demonstrations for legitimate causes"
- “Anti-Israel demonstrators teamed up with Black Lives Matter on Wednesday, part of a series of anti-Israel demonstrations in a series of American cities over the next several days”
- View the Israel Philharmonic Orchestra gala that was hacked
- Snoop Dogg "ignoring Farrakhan's history of antisemitism, rapper calls on fans to share videos by Nation of Islam leader, excoriates Facebook over ban"
Tag Archives: UNWRA
UN WATCH UN Officials Inciting Murder of Jews, Call to “Stab Zionist Dogs” October 19, 2015 At least ten different UN staffers are using the imprimatur of their official positions to incite Palestinian stabbing and shooting attacks against Israeli Jews, with one calling … Continue reading
GATESTONE First Step to Resolve the Palestinian Problem: Eliminate UNRWA by Bassam Tawil October 8, 2015 …It is therefore clear that the Palestinians refuse to accept the establishment of a Palestinian state alongside the State of Israel, and are not … Continue reading
HUFFINGTON POST by David Harris June 14, 2015 It’s appalling to see how Israel is treated by a totally different standard than other countries in the international system. Of course, Israel deserves scrutiny, as does every other nation. But it … Continue reading
JEWISH PRESS by Shalom Bear April 27, 2015 UN admits Israel was right – Hamas attacked Israelis from UN facilities. Oops. A United Nations Board of Inquiry (BoI) into the use and attack on UN facilities during Operation Protective Edge … Continue reading
FRONTPAGE MAG by Ken Levin January 19, 2015 ….The United Nations Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA) has provided for Palestinian refugees and their descendants for sixty-five years…..with all other refugee populations, whose total numbers over the decades have been orders … Continue reading
THE TOWER By Asaf Romirowsky May 2014 Who are these refugees? How many actual refugees from 1948 are alive today? How is it possible that while other refugee populations shrink, the Palestinian refugees only grow? Why do they have their … Continue reading
ISRAEL HAYOM May 18, 2014 American Association of Jewish Lawyers and Jurists says UNRWA dedicates itself to preventing the resettlement of Palestinians, and inflates its numbers by including all descendants of original Palestinian refugees from 1948 War of Independence. The … Continue reading