Most Clicked This Week
- "Manfred Gerstenfeld was a Jewish renaissance man and a prodigious writer who leaves a rich legacy in many different realms. Born in Vienna in 1937, he and his family were forced to flee, and survived the Holocaust by hiding in a small apartment in Amsterdam"
- A haunting question threatened the psyches of many Black Americans after the civil rights era: What do I do with my life when the “deliverance quest” for which I was searching finally has been delivered by the republic of the United States?
- “Next month, Israelis will go to the polls to elect a new 120-seat Knesset. It will be Israel's fourth general election in just under two year”
- “The Iranians didn’t realize that Biden is not Obama, and that in the end they will miscalculate and get hit”
- "US President Joe Biden speaks to Saudi King Salman ahead of the release of the declassified US intelligence report on the killing and dismemberment of the US-based journalist"
- "Gantz says there is ‘likelihood’ Tehran behind explosion in Gulf"
- “Tel Aviv University archaeologists Miki Ben-Dor and Ran Barkai proffer novel hypothesis, showing how the greed of Homo erectus set us careening down an anomalous evolutionary path”
- "Ala Dakka, who plays Palestinian boxer Bashar in the hit show’s third season, grew up between Israel’s Jewish and Arab worlds"
Tag Archives: Jordan
“The resulting ties appear to present the incoming U.S. administration with a robust new hub in the Middle East that links Israel, the UAE and Bahrain”
MIDDLE EAST FORUM Israel and the Arab Gulf States, a New Strategic Corridor of Power by Seth Frantzman December 4, 2020 November became a turning point for Israel’s new ties with Gulf states…It’s difficult to keep track of all the … Continue reading
“Jordan understands that it was defeated in 1948 and 1967 and that the Jewish State is here to stay”
ARUTZ AHEVA How victory works by Nave Dromi July 21, 2020 …Seventy two years ago, in 1948, Jordan, then known as Transjordan, with arguably the strongest army in the region, British trained, invaded what would become the territory of the … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Israel Should Apply Sovereignty — and Reject the Trump Peace Plan by Benjamin Anthony and David Benger July 1, 2020 Regardless of how far-reaching or limited, and immediate or gradual, the process may actually be, Israel should apply sovereignty … Continue reading
“The purpose of these diplomatic efforts was to reach an agreement on the nature and scope of the response from Sunni Arab countries, chief among them Egypt and Jordan, which have peace treaties with Israel – if and when Israel applies sovereignty”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) ‘Jordan, Egypt will make only symbolic condemnation of sovereignty’ by Daniel Siryoti June 23, 2020 …Senior Arab diplomatic officials, along with senior defense and intelligence officials in Egypt and Jordan, confirmed to Israel Hayom … Continue reading
Pompeo: “Israel must stop any action that strengthens the Chinese Communist Party, even if that means canceling projects already planned”
BREAKING DEFENSE US To Israel: No More Chinese Deals; Pompeo’s Flying Visit by Arie Egozi May 13, 2020 The United States delivered a clear message to Jerusalem today – avoid further involvement of China in the Israeli economy. The message … Continue reading
Lawsuit against Arab Bank Plc alleges their involvement “funding terrorist attacks carried out in Israel by Hamas, Fatah, the Palestinian Islamic Jihad, and other Palestinian terrorist groups from 1995-2005”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Israeli victims of terror file massive lawsuit against Arab Bank by Akiva Bigman December 31, 2019 Over 1,132 Israeli victims of terrorism and families of Israelis murdered in terrorist attacks have filed a 20 … Continue reading
“By all accounts, peace with Jordan, and the survival of the Hashemite monarchy are among Israel’s key strategic interests”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Preserving the peace with Jordan by Caroline Glick December 6, 2019 Tuesday Israel’s Channel 13 reported that President Donald Trump’s Deputy National Security Advisor Victoria Coates held a meeting at the White House last … Continue reading
JEWISH POLICY CENTER At The Risk Of Further Upsetting Ms. Tlaib by Shoshana Bryen August 21, 2019 …Is it insensitive to point out that international Arab wars in 1948, 1956, 1967, 1973, 1982, terror wars (so-called intifadas) in 1989 and 2001, … Continue reading
“Opponents of the film say merely discussing a historical Jewish presence in Jordan could open the door to Israeli territorial claims to the Hashemite Kingdom”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Jordan halts filming of movie that suggests Jews had a historical presence there by Mohammed Daraghmeh August 14, 2019 A fictional caper about an antiquities heist set in an ancient Jordanian city has stirred widespread outrage over … Continue reading
“According to the terms of the understanding, Russia will continue to give Israel the freedom to strike Hezbollah and Iranian targets and weaponry that threaten the “balance of power” in Syria”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Israel, Jordan, Saudi Arabia join forces against Iran by Daniel Siryoti, Yoni Hersch, Ariel Kahana, Eldad Beck, Erez Linn and Israel Hayom Staff December 21, 2018 The Russian forces currently in Syria will take … Continue reading