Most Clicked This Week
- Upcoming J Street conference participants to include Sanders, Klobuchar, Buttigieg, Schumer, Pelosi and the PLO
- "Retreating and abandoning allies may not be the optimum strategy"
- University of Illinois presentation “'instead of fostering dialogue, incited division, distrust and anger"
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
- Brig. General Kuperwasser: “The depth of the U.S. commitment to Israel is very different from its commitment to the Syrian Kurds"
- In IL3, Dem Congressman Dan Lipinski to be primaried by Rush Darwish a Palestinian who will “proudly champion BDS" in Congress, "much like Congresswomen Tlaib and Omar”
Tag Archives: Jordan
JEWISH POLICY CENTER At The Risk Of Further Upsetting Ms. Tlaib by Shoshana Bryen August 21, 2019 …Is it insensitive to point out that international Arab wars in 1948, 1956, 1967, 1973, 1982, terror wars (so-called intifadas) in 1989 and 2001, … Continue reading
“Opponents of the film say merely discussing a historical Jewish presence in Jordan could open the door to Israeli territorial claims to the Hashemite Kingdom”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Jordan halts filming of movie that suggests Jews had a historical presence there by Mohammed Daraghmeh August 14, 2019 A fictional caper about an antiquities heist set in an ancient Jordanian city has stirred widespread outrage over … Continue reading
“According to the terms of the understanding, Russia will continue to give Israel the freedom to strike Hezbollah and Iranian targets and weaponry that threaten the “balance of power” in Syria”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Israel, Jordan, Saudi Arabia join forces against Iran by Daniel Siryoti, Yoni Hersch, Ariel Kahana, Eldad Beck, Erez Linn and Israel Hayom Staff December 21, 2018 The Russian forces currently in Syria will take … Continue reading
HAARETZ With Exports to Jordan and Egypt, Israel Becoming Key Player in Mideast Gas Market by Ora Coren October 3, 2018 Come 2019, Israel will have turned itself into a regional gas player – and a few years after that … Continue reading
PA President Abbas “appears to dramatically depart from longstanding insistence on a two-state solution”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Abbas voices support for tripartite ‘confederation’ with Israel and Jordan by Raphael Ahren September 2, 2018 Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas has voiced interest in a tripartite confederation with Jordan and Israel, in what would appear a … Continue reading
JNS Ex-Jordanian prime minister: ‘If we ever become stronger, we will take Haifa by force’ by MEMRI August 30, 2018 Former Jordanian Prime Minister Abdelsalam Al-Majali defended the Israeli-Jordanian peace treaty, saying: “My mentality is a mentality of peace,” and … Continue reading
I24NEWS Kushner plans to scrap special Palestinian refugee agency: report August 4, 2018 Jared Kushner, US President Donald Trump’s senior advisor and son-in-law, has been actively working to end the special refugee status of nearly five million Palestinians through the … Continue reading