Most Clicked This Week
- "As Trump administration conducts routine review of its Iran policy, senior officials are hinting that they're open to toppling the country's clerical regime"
- Chicago 'Dyke March' removes participants waving Jewish Pride flags "because they were 'triggering'"
- "The Israelis were so outnumbered that I couldn’t help but question the narrative that Israel was Goliath and the Palestinians were David"
- Where Are the Moderate #Muslims? [VIDEO]
- Democrats reminisce: "In 1972 ours was the first party to back moving the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem"
- Jewish Voice for Peace is "an anti-Semitic hate group that is neither Jewish nor for peace, but obsessed with destroying Israel and hating Jews" [VIDEO]
- Woodmont Country Club may not admit Obama due to UN 2334
- Netanyahu responds to Leslie Stahl, 60 Minutes, "Israel has never been in a better place; part of his optimism relates to the election of Trump" [VIDEO]
Tag Archives: Jordan
UN WATCH U.N. rights chief compares Palestinians with Holocaust victims, refugee camps to Auschwitz June 9, 2017 An independent watchdog group today called on UN human rights chief Zeid Ra’ad Al Hussein, a former Jordanian ambassador and member of the … Continue reading
(1) Jordanian terrorist stabs Israeli police, (2) Assailant neutralized, (3) Jordanian media: “Israeli police kill Jordanian tourist”
CAMERA SNAPSHOTS France 24 Arabic Headline Fail on Jerusalem Attack May 18, 2017 France 24 Arabic has taken a page out of the book of the Jordanian government: blaming Israeli police for killing a Jordanian tourist, while ignoring the fact … Continue reading
“If leaders on both the Israeli and Palestinian side are brave, there is another way of solving the problem that would give the Palestinians a state five times larger than Israel”
HAARETZ A Realistic Alternative to the Two-state Formula by Israel Harel April 7, 2017 …One path, which is also desirable for Israel, is the joining of territories under current Palestinian Authority rule to Jordan, in a political amalgamation. The kingdom … Continue reading
“Every once in a while, the Jordanian people are given a chance to express how they really feel about Israel. It’s ugly”
JERUSALEM POST The Real Face of Jordan by Caroline B. Glick March 20, 2017 Jordan is a country to Israel’s east with which Israel has had a formal peace for 23 years. Every once in a while, the Jordanian people … Continue reading
Egypt and Jordan tell Israel they must (again) release captured murderers in order to “advance peace”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Egypt’s Sissi said set to present Trump with Mideast peace plan by Tamar Pileggi April 3, 2017 Egyptian President Abdel-Fattah el-Sissi and Jordan’s King Abdullah II will reportedly present US President Donald Trump with a framework to … Continue reading
A regional peace conference: “What the recent Washington-Israeli notion misses is that Palestinians simply do not trust their Arab brothers”
GATESTONE Palestinians: Why a “Regional Peace Process” Will Fail by Khaled Abu Toameh February 27, 2017 Here is a fundamental misapprehension: Arab countries can help achieve peace in the Middle East by persuading, or rather pressuring, the Palestinians to make … Continue reading