Most Clicked This Week
- Israeli company’s antiviral masks are headed to Hong Kong to combat deadly coronavirus
- NYC EVENT SAVE THE DATE. CAMERA Gala 2020 to feature Nikki Haley
- UK's new Labor leader "immediately apologizes to Jews for anti-Semitism in ranks, vows to ‘tear out this poison’; his wife comes from a Jewish family, has relatives in Tel Aviv"
- "The rise of anti-Semitism in the U.S. exposes the distressing fact that the American Jewish community lacks both a unified leadership and a singular voice with which it can respond appropriately"
- The NYC school is demanding Eden Roc return its money, citing a passage in the contract that provided the trip could be canceled in the event of a “disease outbreak”
- Zoom Seders: "In bold ruling, some Israeli religious authorities say use of technology permissible because it allows families to celebrate together during time of crisis"
- "The second truth the pandemic has shown us is that no matter how bad things are in Israel, the plight of our neighbors is immeasurably worse"
- Daniel Pearl's killers: "The re-arrest of the four gives the government time to put together a legal appeal against their acquittal"
Tag Archives: Jordan
Lawsuit against Arab Bank Plc alleges their involvement “funding terrorist attacks carried out in Israel by Hamas, Fatah, the Palestinian Islamic Jihad, and other Palestinian terrorist groups from 1995-2005”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Israeli victims of terror file massive lawsuit against Arab Bank by Akiva Bigman December 31, 2019 Over 1,132 Israeli victims of terrorism and families of Israelis murdered in terrorist attacks have filed a 20 … Continue reading
“By all accounts, peace with Jordan, and the survival of the Hashemite monarchy are among Israel’s key strategic interests”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Preserving the peace with Jordan by Caroline Glick December 6, 2019 Tuesday Israel’s Channel 13 reported that President Donald Trump’s Deputy National Security Advisor Victoria Coates held a meeting at the White House last … Continue reading
JEWISH POLICY CENTER At The Risk Of Further Upsetting Ms. Tlaib by Shoshana Bryen August 21, 2019 …Is it insensitive to point out that international Arab wars in 1948, 1956, 1967, 1973, 1982, terror wars (so-called intifadas) in 1989 and 2001, … Continue reading
“Opponents of the film say merely discussing a historical Jewish presence in Jordan could open the door to Israeli territorial claims to the Hashemite Kingdom”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Jordan halts filming of movie that suggests Jews had a historical presence there by Mohammed Daraghmeh August 14, 2019 A fictional caper about an antiquities heist set in an ancient Jordanian city has stirred widespread outrage over … Continue reading
“According to the terms of the understanding, Russia will continue to give Israel the freedom to strike Hezbollah and Iranian targets and weaponry that threaten the “balance of power” in Syria”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Israel, Jordan, Saudi Arabia join forces against Iran by Daniel Siryoti, Yoni Hersch, Ariel Kahana, Eldad Beck, Erez Linn and Israel Hayom Staff December 21, 2018 The Russian forces currently in Syria will take … Continue reading
HAARETZ With Exports to Jordan and Egypt, Israel Becoming Key Player in Mideast Gas Market by Ora Coren October 3, 2018 Come 2019, Israel will have turned itself into a regional gas player – and a few years after that … Continue reading
PA President Abbas “appears to dramatically depart from longstanding insistence on a two-state solution”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Abbas voices support for tripartite ‘confederation’ with Israel and Jordan by Raphael Ahren September 2, 2018 Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas has voiced interest in a tripartite confederation with Jordan and Israel, in what would appear a … Continue reading