Most Clicked This Week
- Dershowitz: Why Trump is right in recognizing Jerusalem as Israel’s capital [VIDEOS]
- Highland Park's own Billy Corgan on "Social Justice Warriors"
- EVENT POSTPONED: "Wish You Weren't Here" 12/12 Highland Park Screening
- Senator Cory Booker, opposing bipartisan Taylor Force Act "voted against a bill that simply demands Palestinian Authority stop funding murder of Jews"
- "By moving America’s embassy to Jerusalem, the U.S. confronts the bigoted double standards of the international community"
- The Reform Movement and Birthright Trips
- "The Jew of Malta" is to be shown at the Center for Jewish History. Would an African-American group show a racist film at one of their centers?"
- Amid Rocket Attacks, Roger Waters Reiterates Demand for Neil Young to Cancel Israel Concerts
Tag Archives: Jordan
WASHINGTON TIMES The battle for the lands of the caliphate by Clifford D. May November 22, 2017 Soon after taking office, President Trump ordered his national security advisers to provide “a complete strategic review of our policy toward the rogue regime in Iran.” … Continue reading
Two opinions from the UK on Israel: One blames the Jews, the other acknowledges Jordan as the future Palestinian state
ARUTZ SHEVA UK backs Israel and Jordan solution by David Singer November 11, 2017 Britain’s Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson has acknowledged that Jordan and Israel represent the only viable “two state solution” that can end the Arab-Jewish conflict. Writing in … Continue reading
“Washington and Moscow finalizing accord on cessation of hostilities in country’s southwest, with nod from Jerusalem, Amman”
TIMES OF ISRAEL South Syria truce seeks to allay Israel, Jordan fears about Iran by Karen Laub July 8, 2017 A separate truce for southern Syria, brokered by the US and Russia, is meant to help allay growing concerns by … Continue reading
UN WATCH U.N. rights chief compares Palestinians with Holocaust victims, refugee camps to Auschwitz June 9, 2017 An independent watchdog group today called on UN human rights chief Zeid Ra’ad Al Hussein, a former Jordanian ambassador and member of the … Continue reading
(1) Jordanian terrorist stabs Israeli police, (2) Assailant neutralized, (3) Jordanian media: “Israeli police kill Jordanian tourist”
CAMERA SNAPSHOTS France 24 Arabic Headline Fail on Jerusalem Attack May 18, 2017 France 24 Arabic has taken a page out of the book of the Jordanian government: blaming Israeli police for killing a Jordanian tourist, while ignoring the fact … Continue reading
“If leaders on both the Israeli and Palestinian side are brave, there is another way of solving the problem that would give the Palestinians a state five times larger than Israel”
HAARETZ A Realistic Alternative to the Two-state Formula by Israel Harel April 7, 2017 …One path, which is also desirable for Israel, is the joining of territories under current Palestinian Authority rule to Jordan, in a political amalgamation. The kingdom … Continue reading