Most Clicked This Week
- "If Kirsten Gillibrand has truly seen the light and opposes BDS, what’s she doing taking a spot as the keynote speaker at this event?"
- Here's where that new US #Jerusalem embassy might go
- "Ahmed Meligy, who identifies himself as a proud Egyptian and Muslim, is another passionate advocate for Israel. Meligy has endured death threats and police arrest for his activism, which includes blogging for the Jerusalem Post, and supporting democracy in Egypt and warmer ties with Israel"
- "The day after the US and Israel announce their departure, UNESCO selects a French Jew named Audrey Azoulay as the new chief. Speculation abounds as to whether she will initiate reforms"
- #BDSFail Israeli government permits #SodaStream to rehire terminated Palestinians
- Why is YouTube censoring Prager U "conservative" videos ? [VIDEO]
- Soros goal: "to subvert Western democracies and make it impossible for governments to maintain order or for societies to retain their unique identities and values"
- Chicagoans Bill and Tom Silverstein donate Exodus flag to US Holocaust Memorial Museum
Tag Archives: Jordan
“Washington and Moscow finalizing accord on cessation of hostilities in country’s southwest, with nod from Jerusalem, Amman”
TIMES OF ISRAEL South Syria truce seeks to allay Israel, Jordan fears about Iran by Karen Laub July 8, 2017 A separate truce for southern Syria, brokered by the US and Russia, is meant to help allay growing concerns by … Continue reading
UN WATCH U.N. rights chief compares Palestinians with Holocaust victims, refugee camps to Auschwitz June 9, 2017 An independent watchdog group today called on UN human rights chief Zeid Ra’ad Al Hussein, a former Jordanian ambassador and member of the … Continue reading
(1) Jordanian terrorist stabs Israeli police, (2) Assailant neutralized, (3) Jordanian media: “Israeli police kill Jordanian tourist”
CAMERA SNAPSHOTS France 24 Arabic Headline Fail on Jerusalem Attack May 18, 2017 France 24 Arabic has taken a page out of the book of the Jordanian government: blaming Israeli police for killing a Jordanian tourist, while ignoring the fact … Continue reading
“If leaders on both the Israeli and Palestinian side are brave, there is another way of solving the problem that would give the Palestinians a state five times larger than Israel”
HAARETZ A Realistic Alternative to the Two-state Formula by Israel Harel April 7, 2017 …One path, which is also desirable for Israel, is the joining of territories under current Palestinian Authority rule to Jordan, in a political amalgamation. The kingdom … Continue reading
“Every once in a while, the Jordanian people are given a chance to express how they really feel about Israel. It’s ugly”
JERUSALEM POST The Real Face of Jordan by Caroline B. Glick March 20, 2017 Jordan is a country to Israel’s east with which Israel has had a formal peace for 23 years. Every once in a while, the Jordanian people … Continue reading
Egypt and Jordan tell Israel they must (again) release captured murderers in order to “advance peace”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Egypt’s Sissi said set to present Trump with Mideast peace plan by Tamar Pileggi April 3, 2017 Egyptian President Abdel-Fattah el-Sissi and Jordan’s King Abdullah II will reportedly present US President Donald Trump with a framework to … Continue reading