Most Clicked This Week
- #BDSFail Israel gives Omar Shakir until May 1 to leave, noting "the appellant continues to call publicly for a boycott of Israel, or parts of it, while at the same time asking [Israel] to open its doors to him"
- As Notre Dame burns...."church doors across Europe smeared with Islamic expressions like 'Allahu Akbar'"
- Israel’s election: “The two Jewish parties that dared to talk openly about peace with the Palestinians captured just 10 seats in the 120-seat parliament”
- US publishes first map showing Golan as Israeli territory
- Howard Stern rips Roger Waters for his support of BDS and efforts to intimidate Bon Jovi
- "Poland’s ambassador to the UK says culture, history and science offer plenty of reasons for Jews to rediscover his country"
- "Daniel Pearl’s father, Prof. Judea Pearl, said, “I welcome any steps toward exposing and bringing to justice those horrendous murderers”"
- The term “#Nakba” was first referenced in George Antonius’s influential 1938 book “The Arab Awakening” and had nothing to do with Israel; it referred to the “post-WWI creation of the modern Middle East”
Tag Archives: Jordan
“According to the terms of the understanding, Russia will continue to give Israel the freedom to strike Hezbollah and Iranian targets and weaponry that threaten the “balance of power” in Syria”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Israel, Jordan, Saudi Arabia join forces against Iran by Daniel Siryoti, Yoni Hersch, Ariel Kahana, Eldad Beck, Erez Linn and Israel Hayom Staff December 21, 2018 The Russian forces currently in Syria will take … Continue reading
HAARETZ With Exports to Jordan and Egypt, Israel Becoming Key Player in Mideast Gas Market by Ora Coren October 3, 2018 Come 2019, Israel will have turned itself into a regional gas player – and a few years after that … Continue reading
PA President Abbas “appears to dramatically depart from longstanding insistence on a two-state solution”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Abbas voices support for tripartite ‘confederation’ with Israel and Jordan by Raphael Ahren September 2, 2018 Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas has voiced interest in a tripartite confederation with Jordan and Israel, in what would appear a … Continue reading
JNS Ex-Jordanian prime minister: ‘If we ever become stronger, we will take Haifa by force’ by MEMRI August 30, 2018 Former Jordanian Prime Minister Abdelsalam Al-Majali defended the Israeli-Jordanian peace treaty, saying: “My mentality is a mentality of peace,” and … Continue reading
I24NEWS Kushner plans to scrap special Palestinian refugee agency: report August 4, 2018 Jared Kushner, US President Donald Trump’s senior advisor and son-in-law, has been actively working to end the special refugee status of nearly five million Palestinians through the … Continue reading
“Washington and Western powers scrambled to coordinate the U.N., Israel and Jordan as crisis worsened on Golan and Syrian regime closed in”
JERUSALEM POST Inside Israel’s Secret and Unprecedented Rescue of Syria’s White Helmets by Seth J. Frantzman July 23, 2018 An operation of this type had never been done before. Evacuating hundreds of people from Syria into Israel with the support … Continue reading
DAILY MAIL Israel and Iran ‘hold negotiations over Syria in adjacent hotel rooms with a mediator passing messages between them’ by George Martin May 28, 2018 Israel and Iran have reportedly held a secret meeting to discuss the deteriorating situation … Continue reading