Most Clicked This Week
- Australian rock musician Nick Cave "flatly rejected appeals from Eno and other musicians to cancel appearances in Israel, accusing the BDS movement of trying to “silence artists”
- Seven Israelis, including a recently married couple, attacked by Palestinian terrorist as they waited at bus stop on last night of Hanukah
- The Airbnb IPO: "Airbnb might find exploiting hatred for financial gain to be a terrible financial as well as moral miscalculation"
- Art Garfunkel takes on Jaffa, in kippah
- "Turning to her fellow business class passengers, O’Broin screamed, “I’m a human rights lawyer, for the f**** Palestinian people, and the rest of you, and you all sit on your f**** asses”
- Bibi: “When I meet with Arab leaders they tell me ‘We will no longer mortgage our normalization with the State of Israel to the Palestinians’ caprices”
- “ISIS-inspired Ohio man arrested for allegedly planning synagogue attack”
- Says the former anarchist: "The ideology and norms of radicalism have evolved to produce toxic, paranoid, depressed subjects"
Tag Archives: University of Michigan
U. Mich Prof Cheney-Lippold “wears his loyalty to BDS as a badge of honor, an academic in favor of shutting down academic choices”
DETROIT FREE PRESS Michigan professor let politics dictate student’s education by Mitch Albom September 23, 2018 The request was simple. Happens all the time. A University of Michigan student who planned to study a semester abroad asked one of her … Continue reading
MLIVE University of Michigan regents won’t divest; oppose Israel sanctions December 14, 2017 Members of the University of Michigan’s Board of Regents have declined to form a committee to investigate divesting the university’s endowment from certain companies alleged to commit human … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Excluded on my ‘all-inclusive’ campus by Rina Steinberg December 21, 2015 About a month ago, I attended a mandatory workshop for first-year students at the University of Michigan called “Change It Up!” In this workshop, students were … Continue reading
Harvard, Columbia, and Brandeis are among 10 leading American universities “friendly” to anti-Israel incitment
ISRAEL HAYOM Watchdog names 10 US colleges ‘most friendly to terrorists’ by Yael Branovsky and Israel Hayom Staff December 11, 2015 Harvard, Columbia, and Brandeis are among 10 leading American universities named by the David Horowitz Freedom Center as being the … Continue reading