Most Clicked This Week
- "Their billionaire descendants, who control Krispy Kreme, Stumptown and other brands, are grappling with the exposure of an unspeakable secret"
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
- John Cusack: "I thought I was endorsing a pro Palestinian justice retweet"
- Newly-minted NYU PhD (and future Northwestern University professor) takes podium at NYU graduation to attack Israel
- US cadets visit Israel: "The reality of being so close to enemies who threaten the state on a daily basis was a shock"
- How can the Los Angeles Jewish Film Festival honor Ed Asner?
- Gal Gadot’s Wonder Woman: A Hamas-Bashing, Ex-IDF Soldier and Former Miss Israel
- Iran Judo: We'll stop throwing matches with Israel
Tag Archives: University of Michigan
U. Mich Prof Cheney-Lippold “wears his loyalty to BDS as a badge of honor, an academic in favor of shutting down academic choices”
DETROIT FREE PRESS Michigan professor let politics dictate student’s education by Mitch Albom September 23, 2018 The request was simple. Happens all the time. A University of Michigan student who planned to study a semester abroad asked one of her … Continue reading
MLIVE University of Michigan regents won’t divest; oppose Israel sanctions December 14, 2017 Members of the University of Michigan’s Board of Regents have declined to form a committee to investigate divesting the university’s endowment from certain companies alleged to commit human … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Excluded on my ‘all-inclusive’ campus by Rina Steinberg December 21, 2015 About a month ago, I attended a mandatory workshop for first-year students at the University of Michigan called “Change It Up!” In this workshop, students were … Continue reading
Harvard, Columbia, and Brandeis are among 10 leading American universities “friendly” to anti-Israel incitment
ISRAEL HAYOM Watchdog names 10 US colleges ‘most friendly to terrorists’ by Yael Branovsky and Israel Hayom Staff December 11, 2015 Harvard, Columbia, and Brandeis are among 10 leading American universities named by the David Horowitz Freedom Center as being the … Continue reading