Most Clicked This Week
- EVENT #StandWithUs Chicago 7th Annual Campus Champion Gala Sunday November 4
- Flynn’s Last Interview: Iconoclast Departs DIA With A Warning
- The Chicago leaders of The New Israel Fund: A friendly-sounding Jewish organization that is ultimately a major force behind #BDS
- Son of Democrat Congressman Mel Levine: "Coming out as Republican worse than coming out gay"
- Today's Fun Fact: Iran's leaders call for America's destruction but they send their kids here to study and work
- "In a particularly obnoxious move, Tufts’ Students for Justice in Palestine chapter engineered the vote to occur just before Passover, thus blindsiding many Jewish defenders of Israel who had already headed home for the holiday"
- AIPAC and J Street conferences "reflect starkly different interpretations of this moment in the US-Israel relationship" [VIDEO]
- Future Palestinian-American congresswoman Tlaib supports Palestinian "right of return" and "will 'absolutely' vote against aid to Israel"
Tag Archives: University of Michigan
U. Mich Prof Cheney-Lippold “wears his loyalty to BDS as a badge of honor, an academic in favor of shutting down academic choices”
DETROIT FREE PRESS Michigan professor let politics dictate student’s education by Mitch Albom September 23, 2018 The request was simple. Happens all the time. A University of Michigan student who planned to study a semester abroad asked one of her … Continue reading
MLIVE University of Michigan regents won’t divest; oppose Israel sanctions December 14, 2017 Members of the University of Michigan’s Board of Regents have declined to form a committee to investigate divesting the university’s endowment from certain companies alleged to commit human … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Excluded on my ‘all-inclusive’ campus by Rina Steinberg December 21, 2015 About a month ago, I attended a mandatory workshop for first-year students at the University of Michigan called “Change It Up!” In this workshop, students were … Continue reading
Harvard, Columbia, and Brandeis are among 10 leading American universities “friendly” to anti-Israel incitment
ISRAEL HAYOM Watchdog names 10 US colleges ‘most friendly to terrorists’ by Yael Branovsky and Israel Hayom Staff December 11, 2015 Harvard, Columbia, and Brandeis are among 10 leading American universities named by the David Horowitz Freedom Center as being the … Continue reading