Most Clicked This Week
- They don't have time for AIPAC but Sanders, Buttigieg, Biden and Warren attended #JStreet confab either in person or by video
- Bernie Sanders looks forward to becoming ‘first Jewish president’
- Meet Bernie Sanders, now endorsed by Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers [VIDEO]
- Ted Cruz attacked by ADL: “Another instance of playing partisan politics reveals how dangerously ADL has lost its way”
- Bernie Sanders: “And let me tell you this also, and I feel strongly about it, as somebody who’s Jewish, and knowing how much our people have suffered over the years”
- Israeli company’s antiviral masks are headed to Hong Kong to combat deadly coronavirus
- "Israel's two most formidable adversaries have both come up short in their quests for regional domination, and Israel is reaping the rewards of their losses"
- "Syrian journalist refutes claim that Israel thwarts democracy in Arab countries, praises the Jewish people"
Tag Archives: Sanctions
Due to Iran sanctions imposed by Trump “Hezbollah, the best funded and most senior of Tehran’s proxies, has seen a sharp fall in its revenue and is being forced to make draconian cuts to its spending”
WASHINGTON POST Trump’s sanctions on Iran are hitting Hezbollah, and it hurts by Suzan Haidamous May 18, 2019 The powerful Lebanese Hezbollah militia has thrived for decades on generous cash handouts from Iran, spending lavishly on benefits for its fighters, … Continue reading
“We are exposing an extensive sanctions evasion network that was established by the Iranian regime to evade American sanctions”
REUTERS U.S. sanctions firms accused of helping fund Iran’s Revolutionary Guards by Lesley Wroughton March 26, 2019 The United States on Tuesday imposed fresh sanctions on a network of companies and people in Iran, Turkey and the United Arab Emirates … Continue reading
“Hawks feared that the U.S. would allow Iran access to the global financial communications system, Swift. They were wrong”
BLOOMBERG Trump Bank Sanctions Will Hit Iran Where It Hurts by Eli Lake November 2, 2018 For the last month, it looked as though President Donald Trump’s campaign of maximum pressure against Iran would include a loophole. Sanctions on Iran’s … Continue reading
Top Democrat Ben Cardin, one of 4 who joined Republicans to oppose nuke deal, to seek reauthorization of punitive measures before year’s end
TIMES OF ISRAEL Caught between White House and its critics, lawmaker pledges to renew Iran sanctions by Ron Kampeas April 4, 2016 The top Democrat handling foreign relations in the Senate says he will endeavor to get Congress to reauthorize … Continue reading
IAEA confirms what many already knew about #IranDeal: Our partner Iran has been lying about their nuclear program all along. Why trust them now ?
JEWISH PRESS The Report Reveals Iran Lied and is Still Lying, but the US Remains Eager to Lift Sanctions by Lori Lowenthal Marcus December 3, 2015 Despite Iran’s repeated claims to the contrary, a report just issued by the nuclear … Continue reading
BUZZ FEED Members Of Congress Signal Support For States’ Rights To Sanction Iran by Rosie Gray December 1, 2015 A new resolution being introduced in the House and Senate on Tuesday seeks to support individual states’ ability to maintain their … Continue reading
THE TOWER by Emanuele Ottolenghi July 2015 If the emerging deal is “not based on trust,” as John Kerry says, then it has to be based on the credible threat of re-imposed sanctions. And that’s a huge problem. There is … Continue reading