Most Clicked This Week
- "Manfred Gerstenfeld was a Jewish renaissance man and a prodigious writer who leaves a rich legacy in many different realms. Born in Vienna in 1937, he and his family were forced to flee, and survived the Holocaust by hiding in a small apartment in Amsterdam"
- A haunting question threatened the psyches of many Black Americans after the civil rights era: What do I do with my life when the “deliverance quest” for which I was searching finally has been delivered by the republic of the United States?
- “Next month, Israelis will go to the polls to elect a new 120-seat Knesset. It will be Israel's fourth general election in just under two year”
- “The Iranians didn’t realize that Biden is not Obama, and that in the end they will miscalculate and get hit”
- “Tel Aviv University archaeologists Miki Ben-Dor and Ran Barkai proffer novel hypothesis, showing how the greed of Homo erectus set us careening down an anomalous evolutionary path”
- "US President Joe Biden speaks to Saudi King Salman ahead of the release of the declassified US intelligence report on the killing and dismemberment of the US-based journalist"
- "Gantz says there is ‘likelihood’ Tehran behind explosion in Gulf"
- "Ala Dakka, who plays Palestinian boxer Bashar in the hit show’s third season, grew up between Israel’s Jewish and Arab worlds"
Tag Archives: Natan Sharansky
Sharansky to Shultz: “I can assure you that your name will remain with us forever as a liberator of millions of Soviet Jews”
ALGEMEINER Former US Secretary of State George Shultz Fondly Remembered for Pivotal Role in Securing Freedom for Soviet Jews by Staff February 8, 2021 The pivotal role of former US Secretary of State George Shultz in securing the freedom of … Continue reading
MOSAIC What Israel Gained from Its Russian Citizens by Matti Friedman November 30, 2020 It seems to me that the single event that brought the most good to Israel since its founding was the Russian wave of the 1990s. There … Continue reading
#BDS has one goal: the destruction of the State of Israel “cleverly masked behind the veneer of fighting for human rights and legitimate criticism of Israel”
NEWSWEEK Why BDS Fails My 3D Test on anti-Semitism by Natan Sharansky September 25, 2019 The global resurgence of anti-Semitism that we are experiencing today began almost 20 year ago, mainly in Europe. At the time, I was serving as … Continue reading
NATIONAL REVIEW A Chat with Sharansky by Jay Nordlinger June 17, 2019 …I remember well that Sharansky argued against an Israeli withdrawal from the Gaza Strip, on the grounds that it would be very bad for Israelis and perhaps worse … Continue reading
Sharansky on McCain: “The American people lost a man of rare integrity this week, and I lost a very dear comrade in arms. May his legacy live on”
JNS In memory of McCain’s service to America, Israel and the Jewish people by Farley Weiss August 28, 2018 …Sen. John McCain of Arizona, who died on Aug. 25 at age 81, was an extraordinary friend of the Jewish people. He … Continue reading
Calling out Students for Justice in Palestine members (at Brown and elsewhere) as anti-Semitic and racist
OBSERVER Don’t Tolerate Intolerance at Brown University The Editors February 2, 2016 Free speech and the free exchange of ideas in higher education were under attack Thursday evening as anti-Israel forces attempted to thwart a conversation about Jewish identity at … Continue reading
Anti-Israel Stalinists shout down Brown University event with Soviet Dissident Natan Sharansky and actor Michael Douglas
NEW YORK SUN Sharansky Breasts a Protest Against His Talk at Brown On Jewish Identity by Ira Stoll January 28, 2016 Anyone who doubts the gravity of the threat to Israel and Jewish students on American college campuses could have … Continue reading
WASHINGTON POST by Natan Sharansky April 17, 2015 On a number of occasions during the negotiations over Iran’s nuclear program, the Israeli government has appealed to the United States and its allies to demand a change in Tehran’s aggressive behavior. … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG by Brigitte Gabriel September 11, 2014 Editor’s note: The keynote speech below was delivered by Brigitte Gabriel at the United Nations on September 8, 2014 during a symposium on Global Anti-Semitism: A Threat To International Peace And Security. [UN houses, but … Continue reading
WASHINGTON POST by Natan Sharansky August 15, 2014 The pictures of destruction and mourning in Gaza that have filled media around the world for the past several weeks have been very painful and sad to view. One would be hard-pressed … Continue reading