Most Clicked This Week
- Matti Friedman: "When consuming news from Israel, there’s a list of questions I ask when deciding if I’m getting sane information or a narrative of a different kind."
- "Moving Israel to the Pentagon’s Middle East command could lead to progress on the Abraham Accords, experts say"
- “The Jewish community leadership has become so wedded to the new “progressive” ideology that it forbids community discussions, inquiries or challenges to it”
- Tarantino: "If I’m going to be in another country, the country that handled COVID the best is probably the best country to be in”
- "Not naming the distinctly left-wing roots of this hatred suggests that those doing the condemning do not want to alienate supposed allies"
- Khaled Salem, a pro-Israel Arab Democrat in primary to unseat Chuck Schumer
- "Parties in Germany’s coalition government have agreed to ban the flag of Hamas, as a mark of respect for Jewish citizens in the wake of anti-Semitic attacks linked to last month’s Middle East violence"
- "Only time will tell whether Israel has been successful in buying for itself some time before it needs to “mow the grass” in Gaza again"
Tag Archives: 9/11
On the morning of 9/11, former IDF commando Danny Lewin boarded American Airlines Flight No. 11 to fly from Boston to LA.
JEWISH JOURNAL Honoring Danny Lewin. A Genius, a Hero, and the First Victim of 9/11 by Micha Danzig September 11, 2019 …Based on the investigation done by the FBI’s and FAA, it appears rather certain that Danny Lewin was the … Continue reading
SULTAN KNISH How 9/11 Made Me What I Am by Daniel Greenfield September 12, 2017 …On John F. Kennedy Boulevard, in Jersey City, across the river from Manhattan, crowds of Muslim settlers celebrated the slaughter of Americans. “Some men were … Continue reading
“16 years after 9/11, Israel remains America’s most reliable and effective ally in what used to be called the War on Terror”
COMMENTARY Israel Rescues the Middle East, Again by Sohrab Ahmari September 11, 2017 …The Arab world continues to radiate danger and instability; wide swaths of the Middle East and Africa are ungoverned; vicious new Islamist outfits have eclipsed al-Qaeda; the … Continue reading
REUTERS Congress rejects Obama veto, Saudi September 11 bill becomes law by Patricia Zengerle September 30, 2016 Congress on Wednesday overwhelmingly rejected President Barack Obama’s veto of legislation allowing relatives of the victims of the Sept. 11 attacks to sue … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG Fifteen Years after 9/11, and America Still Sleeps by Bruce Thornton September 9, 2016 …Yet during these two decades of attacks [leading up to 9/11] that proved the jihadists’ words were not just bluster, we did little … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG Saudi Influence in Washington Must End by Robert Spencer April 23, 2016 The 28 pages of a Congressional report detailing where the 9/11 hijackers got their financing have been classified for years, but what they contain is … Continue reading
DAILY BEAST College Students Say Remembering 9/11 is Offensive to Muslims by Robby Soave November 22, 2015 How a proposed moment of silence to honor 9/11 victims became the latest victim of the would-be despots of America’s campuses…The everything-is-offensive brand … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER by Mort Klein and Liz Berney September 11, 2015 It’s a frightening irony. Today, on September 11, we will mourn 3,000 innocent lives snuffed out during the worst terrorist attack on our homeland. And at the very same time, … Continue reading