Most Clicked This Week
- Medtronic CEO Yaron Yitzhari: 'The financial impact isn't what counts - the main thing is to save lives'
- "In what Freud might have analyzed as a classic case of the narcissistic wound run amok, the Never Netanyahus fell victim to a kind of collective insanity rooted in their own sense of virtuous entitlement"
- "Despite his very critical condition, Neumann’s family was holding out hope that he would emerge from his coma"
- "The rise of anti-Semitism in the U.S. exposes the distressing fact that the American Jewish community lacks both a unified leadership and a singular voice with which it can respond appropriately"
- Israel and coronavirus
- “How nonsensical jargon like ‘intersectionality’ and ‘cisgender’ is imbued with an air of false authority”
- The NYC school is demanding Eden Roc return its money, citing a passage in the contract that provided the trip could be canceled in the event of a “disease outbreak”
- Israel took a different approach to the coronavirus from the start because it’s a very different kind of society. Unlike the pampered West, Israel permanently lives in a state of potential emergency and existential threat.
Tag Archives: 9/11
On the morning of 9/11, former IDF commando Danny Lewin boarded American Airlines Flight No. 11 to fly from Boston to LA.
JEWISH JOURNAL Honoring Danny Lewin. A Genius, a Hero, and the First Victim of 9/11 by Micha Danzig September 11, 2019 …Based on the investigation done by the FBI’s and FAA, it appears rather certain that Danny Lewin was the … Continue reading
SULTAN KNISH How 9/11 Made Me What I Am by Daniel Greenfield September 12, 2017 …On John F. Kennedy Boulevard, in Jersey City, across the river from Manhattan, crowds of Muslim settlers celebrated the slaughter of Americans. “Some men were … Continue reading
“16 years after 9/11, Israel remains America’s most reliable and effective ally in what used to be called the War on Terror”
COMMENTARY Israel Rescues the Middle East, Again by Sohrab Ahmari September 11, 2017 …The Arab world continues to radiate danger and instability; wide swaths of the Middle East and Africa are ungoverned; vicious new Islamist outfits have eclipsed al-Qaeda; the … Continue reading
REUTERS Congress rejects Obama veto, Saudi September 11 bill becomes law by Patricia Zengerle September 30, 2016 Congress on Wednesday overwhelmingly rejected President Barack Obama’s veto of legislation allowing relatives of the victims of the Sept. 11 attacks to sue … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG Fifteen Years after 9/11, and America Still Sleeps by Bruce Thornton September 9, 2016 …Yet during these two decades of attacks [leading up to 9/11] that proved the jihadists’ words were not just bluster, we did little … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG Saudi Influence in Washington Must End by Robert Spencer April 23, 2016 The 28 pages of a Congressional report detailing where the 9/11 hijackers got their financing have been classified for years, but what they contain is … Continue reading