Most Clicked This Week
- "She masterminded the 2001 murder of my daughter and 14 others in the Sbarro pizzeria bombing. Not only is she still free, she's a celebrity"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- #BLM An Orthodox--and conservative--Jewish professor explains why he's not attending his employer's reeducation programming
- Chicagoan Jonathan Burstyn, 27, works at a nursing home during the week, guards his synagogue on Saturdays, and teaches Jewish gun owners about their firearms on Sundays [VIDEO]
- “I was born in Somalia and grew up amid pervasive Muslim antisemitism. Hate is hard to unlearn without coming to terms with how you learned it”
- California judge “called Plaintiff a ‘Jew Boy’ and made fun of his Jewish heritage loudly, in a demeaning and unwelcome manner”
- Antibacterial alternative to the N95 surgical masks now available online from Israel: "Sonovia’s reusable cotton-poly SonoMask are infused with metal-oxide nanoparticles that kill germs and last through 100 washings"
- Netanyahu’s comments on annexation delays "come as speculation is high that the country could be heading to a fourth round of elections"
Tag Archives: Koran
Drawing cartoons, riding a train, flying a plane, going to the office, being a Jew…these offenses were punishable by death
ATLANTIC MONTHLY ‘Crimes’ Jihadists Will Sentence You to Death For by Jeffrey Goldberg November 14, 2015 Militant Islamism’s war on all of us appears to be accelerating. Christians, Jews, Hindus, atheists, women, gays, and millions upon millions of Muslims who … Continue reading
ARUTZ SHEVA How Islam Creates Sociopaths by Nicolai Sennels October 4, 2015 The daily mass killings, terror, persecutions and family executions committed by the followers of Islam are nauseating, and the ingenuity behind the attacks — always looking for new … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG Muslim Rape ‘Misunderstanding’s Come to Europe by Daniel Greenfield September 29, 2015 After Muslim terrorist attacks, we’re told that the killers just “misunderstood” their religion. They misunderstood the peaceful nature of Koranic verses such as “Kill them … Continue reading
MIDDLE EAST FORUM by Raymond Ibrahim November 26, 2014 News recently emerged that Russia was banning key Islamic scriptures—including Sahih Bukhari—on the charge that they promote “exclusivity [supremacism] of one of the world’s religions,” namely Islam; or, in the words … Continue reading
ISRAEL NATIONAL NEWS Dr Mordechai Kedar November 10, 2014 The importance of Jerusalem for Jews and Christians is beyond dispute, since the connection of this city to Judaism and Christianity is part of universal concepts about history and theology. However, … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG by Daniel Greenfield October 21, 2014 Every few years the debate over reforming Islam bubbles up from the depths of a culture that largely censors any suggestion that Islam needs reforming. But Islam does not exist apart … Continue reading
GATESTONE by Salim Mansur June 19, 2014 The contemporary resurgence of post-Shoah anti-Semitism in Europe is an indisputable reality. It rides on, or is fuelled by, the even more menacing spread of global Arab and Muslim anti-Semitism – driven by anti-Jew and … Continue reading
Islamists reply, Stop saying we’re violent or we’ll have to kill you. ALGEMEINER by Joshua Levitt June 13, 2014 Czech president Milos Zeman, via his spokesman, stood by a speech made at the Israeli Embassy in Prague, where he quoted … Continue reading