Most Clicked This Week
- “AIPAC has finally realized that they cannot ignore half-a-million people living in Judea and Samaria”
- Egyptian TV Host Youssef Al-Husseini: "Muslims contributed nothing to the West except slaughter, massacres, terror attacks" [VIDEO]
- "Minnesota Rep Omar's 5th District terrorist recruitment capital of US"
- In Geneva, in front of the corrupt UNHRC "Grenell also questioned how it was that members of the council could sit in judgment over Israel when they themselves didn’t adhere to the basic principles of the UN Charter"
- Syria: "The U.S. should do everything in its power to ensure Israel’s success in its growing confrontation with #Iran, which serves U.S. interests, and those of our other Sunni Arab allies"
- “You are the resounding 72-74% majority of the 5.4 million American Jewry who have backed the Democratic Party since the sun has risen in the East”
- "Phillips has won a well-earned reputation as a stalwart opponent of the misrepresentations and downright lies about Israel that constantly fill the world’s media"
- Chicagoan Jonathan Burstyn, 27, works at a nursing home during the week, guards his synagogue on Saturdays, and teaches Jewish gun owners about their firearms on Sundays [VIDEO]
Tag Archives: Marco Rubio
“Rubio is alleging that some Senate Democrats oppose the anti-BDS legislation on substance because of the supposedly growing popularity of the boycott movement within the Democratic Party”
TABLET MAG Anti-BDS Bill Battles Up Senate Hill by Armin Rosen January 7, 2019 …While there is disagreement on the Hill over the extent of internal Democratic opposition to the anti-BDS bill, sources from both parties confirmed to Tablet that … Continue reading
David Friedman: “As Ambassador I will represent this administration’s policies not my own; and I will welcome all Americans, of every political view, when they visit Israel”
JEWISH PRESS Proposed US Amb to Israel Grilled by Senate Foreign Relations Comm by Lori Lowenthal Marcus February 17th, 2017 A US senate confirmation hearing on Thursday for the nominee for ambassador to Israel was unusual both in terms of length … Continue reading
NATIONAL REVIEW Ted Cruz for President by Daniel Pipes May 2, 2016 …In this spirit, along with 120 others, I signed a Mar. 2 “Open Letter on Donald Trump from GOP National Security Leaders” that asserted we “commit ourselves to … Continue reading
ASIA TIMES Trump Triumphed Due to Downward Mobility by David P. Goldman March 1, 2016 It’s still a horse race, but only just: Donald Trump’s Super Tuesday victories in Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee, Virginia, Arkansas and Massachusetts outweigh the Ted Cruz … Continue reading
AMERICAN THINKER The Case for Marco Rubio by Ed Lasky February 29, 2016 What would William F. Buckley do? Conservative icon William Buckley promulgated what has become known as the Buckley rule: “Nominate the most conservative candidate who is electable.” Among … Continue reading
MARCO RUBIO FOR PRESIDENT February 25, 2016
Baehr: Among Democrats, supporting Israel is viewed these days as similar to supporting fossil fuels, or even worse, the police
ISRAEL HAYOM Where the GOP and Democrats differ on Israel by Richard Baehr February 5, 2016 …There is very good news for Israel with the two Cuban-American senators — Cruz and Rubio. [As opposed to the Democrats] Both have been forthright … Continue reading