Most Clicked This Week
- #BDSFail Israel gives Omar Shakir until May 1 to leave, noting "the appellant continues to call publicly for a boycott of Israel, or parts of it, while at the same time asking [Israel] to open its doors to him"
- As Notre Dame burns...."church doors across Europe smeared with Islamic expressions like 'Allahu Akbar'"
- Israel’s election: “The two Jewish parties that dared to talk openly about peace with the Palestinians captured just 10 seats in the 120-seat parliament”
- US publishes first map showing Golan as Israeli territory
- Howard Stern rips Roger Waters for his support of BDS and efforts to intimidate Bon Jovi
- "Poland’s ambassador to the UK says culture, history and science offer plenty of reasons for Jews to rediscover his country"
- "Daniel Pearl’s father, Prof. Judea Pearl, said, “I welcome any steps toward exposing and bringing to justice those horrendous murderers”"
- The term “#Nakba” was first referenced in George Antonius’s influential 1938 book “The Arab Awakening” and had nothing to do with Israel; it referred to the “post-WWI creation of the modern Middle East”
Tag Archives: Marco Rubio
FIVE THIRTY EIGHT It’s Rubio Or Bust For Republicans Who Want To Win by David Wasserman January 28, 2016 A mediocre high school athlete of non-American parentage leaves his palm-tree-lined hometown to bounce between multiple colleges, eventually earning a political … Continue reading
WASHINGTON POST Distinguished pol of the week by Jennifer Rubin January 17, 2016 South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley gets honorable mention for hitting the right empathetic tone in her response to the State of the Union address. The standout of … Continue reading
Senator Rubio points out some nuances of the Syrian refugee story
NATIONAL REVIEW Reported EU Trade Rule Singles Israel Out for Discrimination by Marco Rubio November 10, 2015 …The EU will reportedly release a new trade rule that singles out Israel — and only Israel — for discriminatory treatment. The rule … Continue reading
TRUTH REVOLT Rubio Destroys Charlie Rose’s Defense of Hillary’s Benghazi Lies by Mark Tapson October 29, 2015 On CBS This Morning, er, this morning, a visibly hostile Charlie Rose, recognizing that Marco Rubio is a serious threat as a Republican presidential candidate, tried to accuse … Continue reading
ISRAEL HAYOM The Israel divide in the 2016 race by Richard Baehr October 27, 2015 Bill Clinton in his two successful races for the White House in 1992 and 1996 won overwhelming majorities among Jewish voters, with margins not seen … Continue reading
NEW YORK TIMES by Senator Marco Rubio July 8, 2015 WHEN President Obama announced the formal re-establishment of diplomatic relations with Cuba last week, he criticized the supposed failures of United States policy toward Cuba, which, Mr. Obama said, “hasn’t worked … Continue reading