Most Clicked This Week
- Reporters from CNN, New York Times, Washington Post, and other outlets demand Israel be covered as 'apartheid' state
- "In the hate business, antisemitism was always an easy sell and business is really good now"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- “I naively believed that STEM would be spared from the ideological takeover. I was wrong, says Princeton professor Sergiu Klainerman.
- "Israeli Prime Minister Naftali Bennett thanks President Joe Biden for his recent support for Israel during the Gaza war"
- The Squad’s ideas "which are now mainstream in universities, are dividing the country by race, religion, and income and pitting those angry factions against each other"
- Media and Blogs
- “Lod is burning,” says an Israeli police official as a mob hurled rocks and firebombs, and replaced Israeli flags in the city with Palestinian ones
Tag Archives: David Horovitz
“It is now a social imperative to distance oneself from President Donald Trump, if not to revile him”
NEWSWEEK After Trump, Israel’s Claim To Truth Is Stronger by Yishai Fleisher January 19, 2021 …As The Times of Israel’s David Horovitz has written: “Israel’s White House ally is a figure of shame, and all who have celebrated associating with … Continue reading
“Yossi Klein Halevi’s ‘Letters to a Palestinian Neighbor’ may not reach its intended audience, but it may well have another closer to home”
TABLET MAG Return to Sender by Liel Leibovitz May 4, 2018 The title of Yossi Klein Halevi’s new book gives you some idea about its intended reader. It is Letters to My Palestinian Neighbor, and while the recipient of Halevi’s moving … Continue reading
George Shultz: Visiting Israel at the wise and weathered age of 95, America’s 1980s secretary of state reaches into history to issue a call for decisive, clearheaded and credible leadership
TIMES OF ISRAEL George Shultz: In a world awash in change, follow the Reagan playbook by David Horovitz February 21, 2016 In 1962, George Shultz, an ex-US Marine and Princeton- and MIT-educated economics high-flyer, was appointed dean of the University … Continue reading
John Kerry (in your dreams): I’m sorry. We failed to create the climate in which you in Israel could take the steps you need to take to separate from the Palestinians. I failed.
TIMES OF ISRAEL What John Kerry should have told the Saban Forum by David Horovitz December 7, 2015 My friends, I can only begin with an apology. The Obama administration, and myself personally, invested extraordinary efforts in trying to foster … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL President Abbas, tell your people to stop stabbing us by David Horovitz November 1, 2015 President Abbas, if you truly care about your people, you need to tell them to stop stabbing us. They’ve killed about a dozen … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Strategies for Israel, and those who love her by David Horovitz September 23, 2015 …Some may want to comfort themselves by asserting that it’s “only” Israel that they hate. That it’s the Israelis, not the Jews. Let … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by David Horovitz June 23, 2015 It’s not often I find myself agreeing with Education Minister Naftali Bennett, the populist leader of the right-wing Jewish Home party who wants to annex most of the West Bank and … Continue reading
WASHINGTON FREE BEACON by Matthew Continetti June 19, 2015 Michael Oren reveals how Barack Obama tore apart the U.S.-Israel alliance …Oren’s credentials and relationships make him hard to dismiss. “The Obama administration was problematic because of its worldview: Unprecedented support … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by David Horovitz June 18, 2015 Asked whether people might look back on this period as the last days before Israel was wiped out, the MK-diplomat-historian responds: ‘It’s happened before in history, hasn’t it?’ Michael Oren, Israel’s … Continue reading