Most Clicked This Week
- Philosopher Benedict Beckeld talks to Jonathan Kay about why so many intellectuals and young people loathe the culture of the West
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
- JUF responds to NYT article noting HRC's speaking fees
- Mandy Patinkin, known for his support of BDS, channels himself on "Homeland," spreading lies to tens of millions
- #BDSFail Anti-Israel activists fail to convince ICC that Israel is guilty of "war crimes"
- Imagine, if Iran does this to their own people, how would they deal with the Jews? Yet the world stands silent.
- Pensacola Saudi gunman's Twitter account "condemned US support for Israel and included a quote from Al-Qaeda’s deceased leader, the Saudi Osama bin Laden"
Tag Archives: London
“Observers warn that while the Islamic State may have been “defeated” in the Middle East, it remains a potent danger to Europe”
GATESTONE Islamic State Alive and Well in Europe by Soeren Kern December 2, 2019 The Islamic State has claimed responsibility for the November 29 jihadi attack at London Bridge, where a Pakistani Islamist stabbed two people to death and injured three others. The … Continue reading
Jews who recite Kaddish for genocidal Jew-killers: Are they “low information” or do they just hate Israel?[VIDEO]
TIMES OF ISRAEL A Jewish prayer gathering for Gaza victims makes British Jews lose their cool by Cnaan Lipshiz May 26, 2018 Martin Hizer was driving his taxi through London when he learned that a group of Jews were publicly … Continue reading
“The European continent has once again enveloped itself in a toxic cloud of antisemitism and European Jews today find themselves cornered from all sides”
MIDA Smashing Jewish Skulls in Europe by Judith Bergman November 16, 2017 Last week, an elderly Jewish woman from London’s Stamford Hill neighborhood, which has a large Orthodox Jewish population, had her head smashed into a brick wall by a Polish man yelling … Continue reading
UK Election: “In the year and a half since Corbyn became Labour leader, controversies about anti-Semitism in the party, and his continued criticism of Israel’s policies, have dogged media coverage”
TIMES OF ISRAEL UK Jewish leader: Election result a ‘loss’ for community, and Israel by Raoul Wootliff June 9, 2017 Many in the UK Jewish community had hoped Thursday’s general election would be the last nail in the coffin for … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL UK lottery money funds digital memorial to British Jewry’s WWI fallen by Jenni Frazer July 9, 2016 Their names are scarcely known these days, often not even by their descendants. But an extraordinary project launched this week … Continue reading
The British Left: A warm home for Jew-haters e.g. Jeremy Corbyn, leader of the Labour Party and Sadiq Khan, London’s new mayor
FRONT PAGE MAG More than is Absolutely Necessary by Caroline Glick May 6, 2016 …The first reason for the uproar over Jew-hatred is that the party is led by Jeremy Corbyn, a man who, at a minimum, has a marked, … Continue reading
BREITBART Violent Anti-Israel Protesters Banned From King’s College, London by Simon Kent February 5, 2016 The violent anti-Israel protesters who disrupted an Israel Society event at King’s College, London last month have been banned from the campus after it was … Continue reading