Most Clicked This Week
- To make amends, 'Jeopardy' game show awards questioner $200 for answering "Palestine"
- "In a groundbreaking New York Times op-ed, two prominent Reform rabbis describe the workings of a movement to demonize Israel now widely found in high school curricula across the nation"
- “The world, that understandable and lawful world, was slipping away.” — William Golding, Lord of the Flies
- Son of Democrat Congressman Mel Levine: "Coming out as Republican worse than coming out gay"
- Pro-Iranian militias in Iraq lead mob attacks on the U.S. embassy in Baghdad following US strikes
- Trump to Europe: How badly do you want to sell cars in US market ?
- Mandy Patinkin, known for his support of BDS, channels himself on "Homeland," spreading lies to tens of millions
- Writings of prospective Boston University professor Sarah Ihmoud "not simply anti-Israeli, but blatantly anti-Semitic, unsupported by facts and don't merit ‘academic scholarship’ status”
Tag Archives: London
“Observers warn that while the Islamic State may have been “defeated” in the Middle East, it remains a potent danger to Europe”
GATESTONE Islamic State Alive and Well in Europe by Soeren Kern December 2, 2019 The Islamic State has claimed responsibility for the November 29 jihadi attack at London Bridge, where a Pakistani Islamist stabbed two people to death and injured three others. The … Continue reading
Jews who recite Kaddish for genocidal Jew-killers: Are they “low information” or do they just hate Israel?[VIDEO]
TIMES OF ISRAEL A Jewish prayer gathering for Gaza victims makes British Jews lose their cool by Cnaan Lipshiz May 26, 2018 Martin Hizer was driving his taxi through London when he learned that a group of Jews were publicly … Continue reading
“The European continent has once again enveloped itself in a toxic cloud of antisemitism and European Jews today find themselves cornered from all sides”
MIDA Smashing Jewish Skulls in Europe by Judith Bergman November 16, 2017 Last week, an elderly Jewish woman from London’s Stamford Hill neighborhood, which has a large Orthodox Jewish population, had her head smashed into a brick wall by a Polish man yelling … Continue reading
UK Election: “In the year and a half since Corbyn became Labour leader, controversies about anti-Semitism in the party, and his continued criticism of Israel’s policies, have dogged media coverage”
TIMES OF ISRAEL UK Jewish leader: Election result a ‘loss’ for community, and Israel by Raoul Wootliff June 9, 2017 Many in the UK Jewish community had hoped Thursday’s general election would be the last nail in the coffin for … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL UK lottery money funds digital memorial to British Jewry’s WWI fallen by Jenni Frazer July 9, 2016 Their names are scarcely known these days, often not even by their descendants. But an extraordinary project launched this week … Continue reading
The British Left: A warm home for Jew-haters e.g. Jeremy Corbyn, leader of the Labour Party and Sadiq Khan, London’s new mayor
FRONT PAGE MAG More than is Absolutely Necessary by Caroline Glick May 6, 2016 …The first reason for the uproar over Jew-hatred is that the party is led by Jeremy Corbyn, a man who, at a minimum, has a marked, … Continue reading
BREITBART Violent Anti-Israel Protesters Banned From King’s College, London by Simon Kent February 5, 2016 The violent anti-Israel protesters who disrupted an Israel Society event at King’s College, London last month have been banned from the campus after it was … Continue reading