Most Clicked This Week
- American campuses: "The core principles and foundations that keep the United States intact, that provide our citizens with their civic personalities and national identities, are being annihilated"
- "The feud between Trump and “the squad” ensured that a DOJ summit was largely ignored and instead helped legitimize those who have spread Jew-hatred"
- "The research on Holocaust survivors and their descendants suggests that the effects of such trauma can continue into a third generation"
- Temple U prof and former CNN contributor: "Mainstream news outlets are 'Zionist organizations'"
- Son of Democrat Congressman Mel Levine: "Coming out as Republican worse than coming out gay"
- USHMM statement on Holocaust analogies addresses an employee's tweets and indirectly, AOC comments
- A special appeal to help David Coleman and his family, close friends in need
- Ocasio-Cortez emerges as a one-woman Committee to Re-Elect the President
Tag Archives: Senator Ben Cardin
“Since fall of 2015, too many in the pro-Israel community have chosen to forget about the fight over the #IranDeal”
THE HILL Pro-Israel organizations should finally seek payback against Iran deal Dems by Jonathan Greenberg November 9, 2018 …And so it’s in everybody’s temporary interests for the fight over JCPOA [aka Iran Deal] to be a distant memory. For the … Continue reading
Top Democrat Ben Cardin, one of 4 who joined Republicans to oppose nuke deal, to seek reauthorization of punitive measures before year’s end
TIMES OF ISRAEL Caught between White House and its critics, lawmaker pledges to renew Iran sanctions by Ron Kampeas April 4, 2016 The top Democrat handling foreign relations in the Senate says he will endeavor to get Congress to reauthorize … Continue reading
US NEWS AND WORLD REPORT Why Israel Doesn’t Want America’s Newest Bunker-Buster Bomb by Julian Pecquet, Congressional Correspondent for Al-Monitor September 22, 2015 Talk is heating up in Congress and the Pentagon about whether to share America’s massive new bunker-busting … Continue reading
JEWISH PRESS by Lori Lowenthal Marcus September 5, 2015 A 13th hour announcement by Cardin to oppose the deal may not mean much unless his ‘JCPOA-strengthening’ legislation gains traction …reasons Cardin gave for opposing the deal: once sanctions are lifted, it … Continue reading
JNS.ORG September 4, 2015 U.S. Sen. Ben Cardin (D-Md.), who is Jewish and serves as the top Democrat on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, announced Friday that he would vote against the Iran nuclear deal. “This is a close call, but … Continue reading
NATIONAL REVIEW by Mona Charen July 31, 2015 Seven Jewish Lawmakers Could Tilt the Scales on Iran Deal,” headlines the Times of Israel. The members — Senator Charles Schumer, Representative Steve Israel, Representative Eliot Engel, Representative Adam Schiff, Representative Nita … Continue reading