Most Clicked This Week
- Jewish Cancel Culture: Brothers of AEPi petition removal of CEO for his conservative politics
- Congresswoman Tlaib continues to demonize and lie about Israel...Will anyone on the Left condemn her phony attacks?
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- "Hardly any British people have the slightest inkling of what has been going on in our so-called seats of learning"
- Hey kids, lets all play that new game, Are you an anti-Semite?
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- Antibacterial alternative to the N95 surgical masks now available online from Israel: "Sonovia’s reusable cotton-poly SonoMask are infused with metal-oxide nanoparticles that kill germs and last through 100 washings"
- Pro-Trump supporters discover that hate does in fact have a home here in Highland Park: "The hate, the foul language, the physical abuse of senior citizens was inexcusable."
Tag Archives: Senator Ben Cardin
“Since fall of 2015, too many in the pro-Israel community have chosen to forget about the fight over the #IranDeal”
THE HILL Pro-Israel organizations should finally seek payback against Iran deal Dems by Jonathan Greenberg November 9, 2018 …And so it’s in everybody’s temporary interests for the fight over JCPOA [aka Iran Deal] to be a distant memory. For the … Continue reading
Top Democrat Ben Cardin, one of 4 who joined Republicans to oppose nuke deal, to seek reauthorization of punitive measures before year’s end
TIMES OF ISRAEL Caught between White House and its critics, lawmaker pledges to renew Iran sanctions by Ron Kampeas April 4, 2016 The top Democrat handling foreign relations in the Senate says he will endeavor to get Congress to reauthorize … Continue reading
US NEWS AND WORLD REPORT Why Israel Doesn’t Want America’s Newest Bunker-Buster Bomb by Julian Pecquet, Congressional Correspondent for Al-Monitor September 22, 2015 Talk is heating up in Congress and the Pentagon about whether to share America’s massive new bunker-busting … Continue reading
JEWISH PRESS by Lori Lowenthal Marcus September 5, 2015 A 13th hour announcement by Cardin to oppose the deal may not mean much unless his ‘JCPOA-strengthening’ legislation gains traction …reasons Cardin gave for opposing the deal: once sanctions are lifted, it … Continue reading
JNS.ORG September 4, 2015 U.S. Sen. Ben Cardin (D-Md.), who is Jewish and serves as the top Democrat on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, announced Friday that he would vote against the Iran nuclear deal. “This is a close call, but … Continue reading
NATIONAL REVIEW by Mona Charen July 31, 2015 Seven Jewish Lawmakers Could Tilt the Scales on Iran Deal,” headlines the Times of Israel. The members — Senator Charles Schumer, Representative Steve Israel, Representative Eliot Engel, Representative Adam Schiff, Representative Nita … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST by Caroline Glick July 21, 2015 If Iran remains a threat, the deal bars the US from taking any steps to counter it aside from all-out war. ….When Obama betrayed his pledge and went to the Security Council … Continue reading
WASHINGTON FREE BEACON by Adam Kredo May 12, 2015 A leading pro-Israel lawmaker is pushing back against lobbying efforts by anti-Israel activists to derail a piece of legislation that would work to prevent U.S. trade partners from supporting economic boycotts … Continue reading
POLITICO by Burgess Everett April 14, 2015 The Senate Foreign Relations Committee unanimously approved legislation Tuesday that would allow Congress to review and potentially reject President Barack Obama’s nuclear deal with Iran. After months of lobbying against the bill, the administration … Continue reading