Most Clicked This Week
- Antisemitism In Four Mutations: "The increasing bigotry, and at times violence, within each of these four countries paints a terrifying portrait of how global hatred disseminates and harms"
- "The conflict both US and Israel are engaged in is a war of ideas against nebulous transnational actors, a struggle that is not likely to be won decisively"
- German army to welcome rabbis into its chaplaincy this year to provide spiritual support to Jewish soldiers as anti-Semitism surges in the country
- LA synagogues, schools and Jewish memorials vandalized with anti-Semitic, anti-Israel slogans, Jewish-owned businesses battered, particularly in Fairfax district
- Iran cyber attack was to poison Israelis with chlorine through their drinking water
- “The great philosophers and poets of the West—from Aeschylus and Euripides, to Shakespeare, Hobbes, and the American Founders—understood the chaos and lust for power that lurk beneath civilization”
- "Is there the slightest hint of embarrassment from the far Left" about an anti-Israel activist squarely in their camp, building firebombs to toss in New York City?
- #Minneapolis #Intersectionality "American pro-BDS group claims #IDF tactics 'systematically target black and brown bodies'"
Tag Archives: Senator Ben Cardin
“Since fall of 2015, too many in the pro-Israel community have chosen to forget about the fight over the #IranDeal”
THE HILL Pro-Israel organizations should finally seek payback against Iran deal Dems by Jonathan Greenberg November 9, 2018 …And so it’s in everybody’s temporary interests for the fight over JCPOA [aka Iran Deal] to be a distant memory. For the … Continue reading
Top Democrat Ben Cardin, one of 4 who joined Republicans to oppose nuke deal, to seek reauthorization of punitive measures before year’s end
TIMES OF ISRAEL Caught between White House and its critics, lawmaker pledges to renew Iran sanctions by Ron Kampeas April 4, 2016 The top Democrat handling foreign relations in the Senate says he will endeavor to get Congress to reauthorize … Continue reading
US NEWS AND WORLD REPORT Why Israel Doesn’t Want America’s Newest Bunker-Buster Bomb by Julian Pecquet, Congressional Correspondent for Al-Monitor September 22, 2015 Talk is heating up in Congress and the Pentagon about whether to share America’s massive new bunker-busting … Continue reading
JEWISH PRESS by Lori Lowenthal Marcus September 5, 2015 A 13th hour announcement by Cardin to oppose the deal may not mean much unless his ‘JCPOA-strengthening’ legislation gains traction …reasons Cardin gave for opposing the deal: once sanctions are lifted, it … Continue reading
JNS.ORG September 4, 2015 U.S. Sen. Ben Cardin (D-Md.), who is Jewish and serves as the top Democrat on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, announced Friday that he would vote against the Iran nuclear deal. “This is a close call, but … Continue reading
NATIONAL REVIEW by Mona Charen July 31, 2015 Seven Jewish Lawmakers Could Tilt the Scales on Iran Deal,” headlines the Times of Israel. The members — Senator Charles Schumer, Representative Steve Israel, Representative Eliot Engel, Representative Adam Schiff, Representative Nita … Continue reading