Most Clicked This Week
- “John Bolton’s departure from the White House has been the source of considerable concern in Israel”
- "The ultimate goal of the BDS movement, which has its roots in both old European anti-Semitism and the newer and more overt anti-Semitism of radical Islam, is the complete blotting out of all traces of Jewish connection to the land of Israel"
- Trenton Council President suggests Jewish city attorney "Jew down" resident plaintiff
- "The only option for Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot and the city council is restructuring the city's massive debts. In other words: bankruptcy"
- Two Muslims speak out on Rep Ilhan Omar
- "The timing of Trump's tweet, just days before Israel's election on Tuesday, appeared aimed at buttressing Netanyahu's bid to remain in power by showcasing his close ties to Trump"
- "Sources in Washington acknowledged that there is no contradiction between Netanyahu’s plan to annex the Jordan Valley and Trump’s peace plan. It is impossible to overstate the significance of these statements"
- John Bolton "acted as a break on the president’s neo-isolationism. The future of diplomacy with North Korea, the Taliban and even Tehran now hangs in the balance"
Tag Archives: Warsaw
ALGEMEINER Group of Israelis Said Brutally Attacked in Warsaw by Arab Men Shouting ‘Free Gaza’ by Benjamin Kerstein September 8, 2019 A group of Israelis were accosted and one severely beaten in Warsaw, Poland by a group of Arab men, … Continue reading
“For the first time since the 1991 Madrid Conference, Arab nations sat down with Israel and announced cooperation on fighting Iran, making clear that the Israeli Palestinian conflict does not need to be resolved first as a condition for normalization”
JNS In Warsaw, even the group seating shows how much has changed in Israel-Arab relations by Israel Kasnett February 15, 2019 A scene that would have seemed impossible just a few years ago took place this past week in Warsaw … Continue reading
The Warsaw Arab NATO: “Jared Kushner expected to reveal elements of Washington’s two-years-in-the-making Israeli-Palestinian peace plan”
JERUSALEM POST Netanyahu: Israel and Arab states advancing common interest of combating Iran by Tovah Lazaroff February 13, 2019 Arab countries and Israel are talking about war with Iran, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said in Warsaw, as he filmed a … Continue reading
WASHINGTON POST The Warsaw ghetto uprising: Armed Jews vs. Nazis by David Kopel October 10, 2015 During World War II, 30,000 Jewish partisans fought in Eastern Europe, in their own combat units. In Western Europe, where anti-semitism among the conquered gentile … Continue reading
WASHINGTON POST By David Kopel May 2, 2014 ….One thing that increased the number of Jewish survivors during the Final Solution was armed Jewish resistance, as I detailed in my article Armed Resistance to the Holocaust. (19 Journal on Firearms & Public Policy 144 … Continue reading