Most Clicked This Week
- EVENT StandWithUs Chicago 6th Annual Campus Champion Gala Sunday November 5
- Archaeological find: Temple Mount may have been used after fall of the Second Temple
- Here's where that new US #Jerusalem embassy might go
- "The day after the US and Israel announce their departure, UNESCO selects a French Jew named Audrey Azoulay as the new chief. Speculation abounds as to whether she will initiate reforms"
- Iran Deal: Why is Iran changing their mind all of a sudden
- "Man praying at Western Wall on 17th of Tammuz discovers mixed gender prayer space is completely empty. 'Where are the Reform worshippers?'"
- "Turning on first completely Palestinian-owned and -managed substation, Israeli energy ministry and PA premier hail cooperation"
- "People have every right to be angry about the government’s move...While wrong, it doesn’t justify the vitriol being leveled at the government by American Jewish leaders threatening to rethink their support for Israel"
Tag Archives: Nazis
“A piece of American history that sounds like an action movie — numerous Nazi plans to murder prominent movie stars, including Charlie Chaplin, foiled by a Jewish spy ring”
TIMES OF ISRAEL When Hitler sent his minions to LA: The true-life Nazi plot against Hollywood by Rich Tenorio October 10, 2017 It reads like a scene from a nightmare Hollywood script: Nazis in Los Angeles plan to kill some … Continue reading
AP policies reporting on Nazis and Hamas weren’t so different. Would it be better to “not tell the story at all?”
TABLET What the AP’s Collaboration With the Nazis Should Teach Us About Reporting the News by Matti Friedman June 5, 2017 Did the Associated Press, the venerable American agency that is one of the world’s biggest news providers, collaborate with … Continue reading
UN WATCH U.N. rights chief compares Palestinians with Holocaust victims, refugee camps to Auschwitz June 9, 2017 An independent watchdog group today called on UN human rights chief Zeid Ra’ad Al Hussein, a former Jordanian ambassador and member of the … Continue reading
#IslamicTerror 75 years later on, the motives behind the pogroms on Baghdad’s Jews are the same as the Tel Aviv and Orlando attacks: Murderous Hatred
YNET Zionism didn’t cause the Farhud, Israel didn’t cause Sarona by Ben-Dror Yemini June 13, 2016 It happens again and again. Last week at Sarona Market, Saturday in Orlando, and exactly 75 years ago, June 1941, during the Shavuot holiday, … Continue reading
PJ MEDIA ‘Dirty Jew!’: Antisemitism Forces French Jews to Leave Suburbs of Paris by Michael Van Der Galien May 31, 2016 During the Second World War, French Jews were persecuted like never before. They lived in Paris and its suburbs … Continue reading
“We should take a minute every day to view photographs of dead-Jew-piles being tractored or burned. Then, after watching that, we should make a commitment each day to #NeverAgain and act upon it by striking mercilessly at the Jihad and sending a clear signal – we have zero tolerance for Jewish injury…”
TIMES OF ISRAEL ‘Inner Nazi’ or ‘Never Again’ Jew — Which Are You? by Yishai Fleisher May 5, 2016 …Many Liberal Jews believe the main lesson of the Six Million is that we Jews should never do to others what … Continue reading
DAILY MAIL Number of hate crimes against Jews soars as report says anti-semitism is at the ‘core’ of far-Left beliefs by Martin Beckford May 1, 2016 The number of hate crimes against Jews in Britain has reached a shocking new … Continue reading