Most Clicked This Week
- #BDSFail Israel gives Omar Shakir until May 1 to leave, noting "the appellant continues to call publicly for a boycott of Israel, or parts of it, while at the same time asking [Israel] to open its doors to him"
- As Notre Dame burns...."church doors across Europe smeared with Islamic expressions like 'Allahu Akbar'"
- Israel’s election: “The two Jewish parties that dared to talk openly about peace with the Palestinians captured just 10 seats in the 120-seat parliament”
- US publishes first map showing Golan as Israeli territory
- Howard Stern rips Roger Waters for his support of BDS and efforts to intimidate Bon Jovi
- "Poland’s ambassador to the UK says culture, history and science offer plenty of reasons for Jews to rediscover his country"
- "Daniel Pearl’s father, Prof. Judea Pearl, said, “I welcome any steps toward exposing and bringing to justice those horrendous murderers”"
- The term “#Nakba” was first referenced in George Antonius’s influential 1938 book “The Arab Awakening” and had nothing to do with Israel; it referred to the “post-WWI creation of the modern Middle East”
Tag Archives: Nazis
“When he asked whether any of the Jews fought back, the Nazi’s wife, Stella — an accomplice — jumped in: “They were like lambs”
TIMES OF ISRAEL P.I.-turned Nazi hunter blames passive Jewish leaders for the 99.9% who got away by Dave Gordon January 27, 2019 …Presenting himself as a young, clean-cut, strapping man in suit and tie, [Steven] Rambam gathered these stories throughout … Continue reading
Kristallnacht 80 years later: “Amid the worst pogrom to take place in Germany since the Middle Ages, most US Jewish communal leaders told their constituents to keep quiet”
TIMES OF ISRAEL How to explain the ‘timid’ reaction of American Jewish leaders to Kristallnacht? by Matt Lebovic November 10, 2018 …Most notably, the influential General Jewish Council insisted on maintaining radio silence following Kristallnacht. Comprised of leaders from the … Continue reading
Norway’s Jew- and Israel-obsession harkens back to WW2 Prime Minister Quisling who helped the Nazis murder Norwegian Jews
NEWSMAX Why Did Nearly 40 Percent of Norwegians Compare Israelis to Nazis? by Abraham Cooper and Manfred Gerstenfeld August 29, 2018 Not long ago, a poll taken in Norway showed that 38 percent of Norwegians actually believe Israel treats the Palestinians like … Continue reading
USHMM: “Mr. Palij’s deportation was an important moment in ensuring that the murders of millions of Jews would not fade from popular memory”
NEW YORK TIMES How the Nazis Got to New York: Immigration Fraud by Ali Winston August 23, 2018 The 95-year-old Nazi who was deported this week after living quietly in Queens for decades was not the only member of his squad to … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST 1946 U.S. document reveals Poles treated Jews as badly as Germans did by Tamara Zieve March 1, 2018 A declassified US State Department report from 1946 documented the abhorrent treatment of Poland’s Jews before, during and after World … Continue reading
FREE BEACON A Failed Attempt by David Isaac December 24, 2017 Why wasn’t there a Jewish army in World War II to fight the Nazis? No group had more motivation to do so. Well, it’s not that they didn’t want … Continue reading
NEW YORK TIMES Irv Refkin, Brash Accidental Spy in World War II, Dies at 96 by Sam Roberts November 7, 2017 Irv Refkin, an impromptu but daring spy who served the United States and Britain as a saboteur, assassin and … Continue reading