Most Clicked This Week
- "IRGC Quds Force was planning to strike northern Israel in the coming days by launching several armed drones against the targets"
- Pollak: "I don’t agree that Jews who vote Democratic are ignorant or disloyal. Some have been conned by the same media who will try to convince them Trump said something antisemitic today"
- Holocaust-themed items from Amazon seller “Harma Art” whose products have “a unique style and character”
- #PalestinianAuthority and #PalestinianTerritories no longer to be found on #USStateDepartment website
- Who wants to give Ms Tlaib a history lesson ?
- ‘I wanted to believe it was all a bad dream,’ says Rabbi Eitan Shnerb, describing the explosion that targeted him and his children as they hiked to a spring in the West Bank
- Democrats Engel and Lowey "said to be taking part in effort to act against" Ambassadors Dermer and Friedman. AIPAC piles on with other mainstream Jewish orgs criticizing Israel's actions
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
Tag Archives: Nazis
“When he asked whether any of the Jews fought back, the Nazi’s wife, Stella — an accomplice — jumped in: “They were like lambs”
TIMES OF ISRAEL P.I.-turned Nazi hunter blames passive Jewish leaders for the 99.9% who got away by Dave Gordon January 27, 2019 …Presenting himself as a young, clean-cut, strapping man in suit and tie, [Steven] Rambam gathered these stories throughout … Continue reading
Kristallnacht 80 years later: “Amid the worst pogrom to take place in Germany since the Middle Ages, most US Jewish communal leaders told their constituents to keep quiet”
TIMES OF ISRAEL How to explain the ‘timid’ reaction of American Jewish leaders to Kristallnacht? by Matt Lebovic November 10, 2018 …Most notably, the influential General Jewish Council insisted on maintaining radio silence following Kristallnacht. Comprised of leaders from the … Continue reading
Norway’s Jew- and Israel-obsession harkens back to WW2 Prime Minister Quisling who helped the Nazis murder Norwegian Jews
NEWSMAX Why Did Nearly 40 Percent of Norwegians Compare Israelis to Nazis? by Abraham Cooper and Manfred Gerstenfeld August 29, 2018 Not long ago, a poll taken in Norway showed that 38 percent of Norwegians actually believe Israel treats the Palestinians like … Continue reading
USHMM: “Mr. Palij’s deportation was an important moment in ensuring that the murders of millions of Jews would not fade from popular memory”
NEW YORK TIMES How the Nazis Got to New York: Immigration Fraud by Ali Winston August 23, 2018 The 95-year-old Nazi who was deported this week after living quietly in Queens for decades was not the only member of his squad to … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST 1946 U.S. document reveals Poles treated Jews as badly as Germans did by Tamara Zieve March 1, 2018 A declassified US State Department report from 1946 documented the abhorrent treatment of Poland’s Jews before, during and after World … Continue reading
FREE BEACON A Failed Attempt by David Isaac December 24, 2017 Why wasn’t there a Jewish army in World War II to fight the Nazis? No group had more motivation to do so. Well, it’s not that they didn’t want … Continue reading
NEW YORK TIMES Irv Refkin, Brash Accidental Spy in World War II, Dies at 96 by Sam Roberts November 7, 2017 Irv Refkin, an impromptu but daring spy who served the United States and Britain as a saboteur, assassin and … Continue reading