Most Clicked This Week
- “The old order is dead. What comes next?”
- SUNDAY EVENING VIRTUAL EVENT: Surviving the Big Tech Purge
- Congressmen Gottheimer, Mast Re-Introduce Palestinian International Terrorism Support Prevention Act
- "The Palestinian Campaign for the Academic and Cultural Boycott of Israel said it would “exclude” those in UAE from call to ban Israeli economic and diplomatic partnerships"
- Lebanese social media user comments: "If you love Iran so bad, why don't you go there and leave us the f*** alone?"
- “It is time for UNRWA to finally come clean about its teaching of the radical Palestinian curriculum”
- "Moving Israel from U.S. European Command responsibilty to CENTCOM was once a non-starter because of long-simmering tensions between Israel and its regional neighbors, who have been CENTCOM’s allies in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria and elsewhere"
- Adelson "became one of America’s most influential political megadonors, contributing hundreds of millions of dollars to Republican candidates and conservative PACs over the past two decades"
Tag Archives: anti-Zionism
“It seems reasonable to ask if a family that allows its children to attend UMASS Amherst is guilty of parental malpractice”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Are Pro-Israel Dissenters Safe at UMASS Amherst? by Dexter Van Zile June 25, 2020 Parents might want to think twice about letting their kids attend UMASS Amherst in September. Maybe a gap year is a good idea, … Continue reading
“The real cause of the descent into anti-Zionism and hatred of Jews is secular liberalism, and the cultural fissure that has opened up along fault lines going back to the 18th-century Enlightenment”
JNS From Aalst to America: The post-modern, anti-Jewish reconfiguration of the West by Melanie Phillips February 27, 2020 …While anti-Jewish attacks are coming from the far-right, the left and the Muslim community, the greatest threat comes from the progressive side … Continue reading
On our campuses: CUNY pro-Israel Jewish student terrorized before fleeing law school: she’s told to “shut the f*ck up”
ALGEMEINER Jewish Student Says She Left City University of New York Law School After Being Targeted by Antisemitic Harassment for Supporting Israel by Benjamin Kerstein February 27, 2020 A Jewish former law student at City University of New York told … Continue reading
Attorney Brooke Goldstein represents Columbia University student, a former IDF’er in first Title VI action of its kind
JEWISH PRESS Israeli Student at Columbia Files First Violation of Title VI Lawsuit under Trump’s Executive Order by David Israel December 26, 2019 Jonathan Karten, 23, a senior at Columbia University, who served in the IDF with the rank of … Continue reading
#BDSFail Jewish groups welcome French resolution which recognizes connection between anti-Zionism and antisemitism
ALGEMEINER French Lawmakers Adopt Definition of Antisemitism That Includes Anti-Zionism by Ben Cohen December 3, 2019 The French parliament approved on Tuesday a resolution that recognizes and condemns anti-Zionism as a form of antisemitism. Deputies in the National Assembly voted … Continue reading
JNS New report highlights ties between IfNotNow and anti-Semitic pro-Palestinian group by Eliana Rudee July 30, 2019 …“The Jewish community should find the AMP and IfNotNow partnership particularly worrying,” according to Canary Mission. “IfNotNow is not a youthful Jewish organization, … Continue reading
Chicago DePaul student hysteria over Jason Hill “part of the growing anti-Semitic culture that is pervading American campuses”
WASHINGTON TIMES DePaul professor ignites free-speech uproar with unabashed pro-Israel views by Valerie Richardson May 7, 2019 Since arriving from Jamaica with $120 in his pocket, DePaul University professor Jason D. Hill in many ways has embodied the American dream, until he received a … Continue reading
JNS New US envoy on anti-Semitism: No distinction between anti-Zionism and anti-Semitism February 22, 2019 Elan Carr, the United States’ new envoy to combat anti-Semitism, told American Jewish leaders in Jerusalem that he will work to end the “attempted distinction” between … Continue reading
Leslie Cockburn, J Street-endorsed candidate for Congress in Virginia’s 5th district, has extreme views on Israel
CAMERA BLOG Anti-Zionist Conspiracy Theories Seek the Mainstream by Ricki Hollander October 8, 2018 Anti-Zionist conspiracy theory literature is now once again in the news. A two-decade-old film and book by a husband-wife journalist team, Leslie and Andrew Cockburn, portrays … Continue reading