Most Clicked This Week
- "Committee overseeing Ken Marcus nomination ambivalent to anti-Israel groups attacking Trump nominee"
- Classified State Department report could bust myth that millions of refugees need UNRWA
- When calls are made to unite to combat global Islamic terrorism, as in the aftermath of the Paris massacres, Israel, which is on the front lines of the battle, is simply ignored
- Son of Democrat Congressman Mel Levine: "Coming out as Republican worse than coming out gay"
- EVENT: Caroline Glick in Chicago
- #IranDeal Obama administration"in its sycophantic zeal to curry favor with the mullahs" sabotaged assassination plot
- Abbas called Israel a "colonialist project that has nothing to do with Jews"
- "Trump to pick David Schenker, former Rumsfeld adviser and director of pro-Israel think tank to serve as top US diplomat to the Middle East"
Tag Archives: anti-Zionism
“Who else but an anti-Semite would feel threatened by the Star of David, an age-old symbol of a faith and a people?”
HUFFINGTON POST Time to Call Out Activists’ Anti-Semitic Bigotry by Rabbi Abraham Cooper July 5, 2017 …Two days after the incident, organizers of the Chicago Dyke March not only refused to apologize, they doubled down on their bigotry. They justified … Continue reading
FORWARD Are You Or Have You Ever Been A Zionist?’ A Letter To Chicago Dyke March by Helene Meyers June 30, 2017 …Your interrogation of women carrying Jewish Pride flags at the march this past weekend was a McCarthyist spectacle. … Continue reading
Hezbollah’s Nasrallah: “If we searched the entire world for a person more cowardly, despicable, weak and feeble in psyche, mind, ideology and religion, we would not find anyone like the Jew. Notice I do not say the Israeli”
ALGEMEINER What Links Progressive Intersectionality? Blame the ‘Zionists’ by Paul Miller June 14, 2017 …Today, antisemitism is being stoked by self-described “resistance” groups and assorted other practitioners of leftist intersectionality. Under the guise of human rights and equality, social justice … Continue reading
Deer in the headlights: StandWithUs prepares high school students for what they’ll find on America’s campuses
OBSERVER High School Students Armed to Fight Demonization of Israel by Lea Speyer March 30, 2017 In the fall of 2007, while a freshman at the University of California, Los Angeles, Miri Kornfeld stumbled upon an “apartheid wall” for the … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Campus Watchdogs: Student Protesters Taking Advantage of Anti-Trump Rage to Attack Israel by Lea Speyer January 25, 2017 Campus watchdogs accused student activists on Wednesday of taking advantage of the rage being expressed against the newly instated Trump administration in … Continue reading
“No one familiar with #Obama’s biography can be surprised by his acquiescence in the anti-Jewish politics of grievance and blame…In failing to stand up to Israel’s and America’s common foes, he’s failed the country that elected him its leader”
WALL STREET JOURNAL Free Speech and Anti-Semitism by Ruth Wisse December 29, 2016 …Protean anti-Semitism spans the political spectrum and blames Jews for whatever they are said to represent. Long before the Holocaust, anti-Semitism spawned its successor anti-Zionism. When the … Continue reading