Most Clicked This Week
- "As Trump administration conducts routine review of its Iran policy, senior officials are hinting that they're open to toppling the country's clerical regime"
- Chicago 'Dyke March' removes participants waving Jewish Pride flags "because they were 'triggering'"
- "The Israelis were so outnumbered that I couldn’t help but question the narrative that Israel was Goliath and the Palestinians were David"
- Where Are the Moderate #Muslims? [VIDEO]
- Democrats reminisce: "In 1972 ours was the first party to back moving the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem"
- Jewish Voice for Peace is "an anti-Semitic hate group that is neither Jewish nor for peace, but obsessed with destroying Israel and hating Jews" [VIDEO]
- Woodmont Country Club may not admit Obama due to UN 2334
- Netanyahu responds to Leslie Stahl, 60 Minutes, "Israel has never been in a better place; part of his optimism relates to the election of Trump" [VIDEO]
Tag Archives: anti-Zionism
Hezbollah’s Nasrallah: “If we searched the entire world for a person more cowardly, despicable, weak and feeble in psyche, mind, ideology and religion, we would not find anyone like the Jew. Notice I do not say the Israeli”
ALGEMEINER What Links Progressive Intersectionality? Blame the ‘Zionists’ by Paul Miller June 14, 2017 …Today, antisemitism is being stoked by self-described “resistance” groups and assorted other practitioners of leftist intersectionality. Under the guise of human rights and equality, social justice … Continue reading
Deer in the headlights: StandWithUs prepares high school students for what they’ll find on America’s campuses
OBSERVER High School Students Armed to Fight Demonization of Israel by Lea Speyer March 30, 2017 In the fall of 2007, while a freshman at the University of California, Los Angeles, Miri Kornfeld stumbled upon an “apartheid wall” for the … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Campus Watchdogs: Student Protesters Taking Advantage of Anti-Trump Rage to Attack Israel by Lea Speyer January 25, 2017 Campus watchdogs accused student activists on Wednesday of taking advantage of the rage being expressed against the newly instated Trump administration in … Continue reading
“No one familiar with #Obama’s biography can be surprised by his acquiescence in the anti-Jewish politics of grievance and blame…In failing to stand up to Israel’s and America’s common foes, he’s failed the country that elected him its leader”
WALL STREET JOURNAL Free Speech and Anti-Semitism by Ruth Wisse December 29, 2016 …Protean anti-Semitism spans the political spectrum and blames Jews for whatever they are said to represent. Long before the Holocaust, anti-Semitism spawned its successor anti-Zionism. When the … Continue reading
WALL STREET JOURNAL The Meaning of an Olympic Snub by Bret Stephens August 15, 2016 …Yet the fact remains that over the past 70 years the Arab world got rid of its Jews, some 900,000 people, while holding on to … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST ‘I was the campus anti-Semite,’ says reformed Muslim Zionist by Tamara Zieve August 5, 2016 Kasim Hafeez‘s pro-Israel activism on university and college campuses today, is a far cry from when he was a student himself. “I was … Continue reading
ISRAEL HAYOM Abusing the term ‘fascism’ by Isi Leibler July 26, 2016 It is now a worldwide phenomenon that left-wingers and increasing numbers of liberals regard Israel as a fascist state. Such nonsense is highlighted in Haaretz, the Israeli post-Zionist … Continue reading