Most Clicked This Week
- "Is there the slightest hint of embarrassment from the far Left" about an anti-Israel activist squarely in their camp, building firebombs to toss in New York City?
- "El Al direct flight from Buenos Aires to Tel Aviv shortened by 2 hours; Sudanese authorities insisted aircraft enter its airspace only after local TV news broadcasts end"
- "As we watch our cities burn, we cannot fool ourselves by thinking that what happened in France in the 1790s, in Russia in the 1930s, in China in the 1960s and in Cambodia in the 1970s cannot happen here. We owe it to ourselves and our children to make sure that it doesn't happen here"
- Meet Bernie Sanders, now endorsed by Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers [VIDEO]
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- Two governors, two approaches. Florida has proven that a measured, evidence-based response to reopening works
- "Temple Mount activist Yehudah Glick hospitalized with light injuries after incident at home of Iyad Halak, a Palestinian autistic man shot dead by police"
- Mandy Patinkin, known for his support of BDS, channels himself on "Homeland," spreading lies to tens of millions
Tag Archives: anti-Zionism
“The real cause of the descent into anti-Zionism and hatred of Jews is secular liberalism, and the cultural fissure that has opened up along fault lines going back to the 18th-century Enlightenment”
JNS From Aalst to America: The post-modern, anti-Jewish reconfiguration of the West by Melanie Phillips February 27, 2020 …While anti-Jewish attacks are coming from the far-right, the left and the Muslim community, the greatest threat comes from the progressive side … Continue reading
On our campuses: CUNY pro-Israel Jewish student terrorized before fleeing law school: she’s told to “shut the f*ck up”
ALGEMEINER Jewish Student Says She Left City University of New York Law School After Being Targeted by Antisemitic Harassment for Supporting Israel by Benjamin Kerstein February 27, 2020 A Jewish former law student at City University of New York told … Continue reading
Attorney Brooke Goldstein represents Columbia University student, a former IDF’er in first Title VI action of its kind
JEWISH PRESS Israeli Student at Columbia Files First Violation of Title VI Lawsuit under Trump’s Executive Order by David Israel December 26, 2019 Jonathan Karten, 23, a senior at Columbia University, who served in the IDF with the rank of … Continue reading
#BDSFail Jewish groups welcome French resolution which recognizes connection between anti-Zionism and antisemitism
ALGEMEINER French Lawmakers Adopt Definition of Antisemitism That Includes Anti-Zionism by Ben Cohen December 3, 2019 The French parliament approved on Tuesday a resolution that recognizes and condemns anti-Zionism as a form of antisemitism. Deputies in the National Assembly voted … Continue reading
JNS New report highlights ties between IfNotNow and anti-Semitic pro-Palestinian group by Eliana Rudee July 30, 2019 …“The Jewish community should find the AMP and IfNotNow partnership particularly worrying,” according to Canary Mission. “IfNotNow is not a youthful Jewish organization, … Continue reading
Chicago DePaul student hysteria over Jason Hill “part of the growing anti-Semitic culture that is pervading American campuses”
WASHINGTON TIMES DePaul professor ignites free-speech uproar with unabashed pro-Israel views by Valerie Richardson May 7, 2019 Since arriving from Jamaica with $120 in his pocket, DePaul University professor Jason D. Hill in many ways has embodied the American dream, until he received a … Continue reading