Most Clicked This Week
- "Journalist Zvi Yehezkeli feared for his life, tells The Jerusalem Post his biggest revelations on the Muslim Brotherhood were in the US"
- #Jonathan Greenblatt #ADL's "new executive director is betraying the organization’s purpose"
- Lawsuit alleges "Newton public school students are propagandized with materials that slander Israel and the Jewish people, and that falsify history to promote the Islamic religion in public schools"
- "There was a reason why Jamal Khashoggi felt so comfortable in Turkey, while actual journalists in the country were terrified of being locked up, tortured and disappeared"
- UCLA & Tufts: First amendment means its okay to demonize Israel
- Israeli war planners are profoundly aware of Israel’s lack of strategic depth. "This bitter reality has meant that Israel’s military doctrine has of necessity come to emphasize offensive tactics: carrying the war to the enemy and away from Israel’s population centers as quickly as possible"
- "Will the international community ever wake up to realize that Palestinian leaders are playing them for fools?"
- EVENT #StandWithUs Chicago 7th Annual Campus Champion Gala Sunday November 4
Tag Archives: anti-Zionism
Leslie Cockburn, J Street-endorsed candidate for Congress in Virginia’s 5th district, has extreme views on Israel
CAMERA BLOG Anti-Zionist Conspiracy Theories Seek the Mainstream by Ricki Hollander October 8, 2018 Anti-Zionist conspiracy theory literature is now once again in the news. A two-decade-old film and book by a husband-wife journalist team, Leslie and Andrew Cockburn, portrays … Continue reading
With the birth of Israel “suddenly the Jews, about whose inordinate power bigots had fantasized for 2,000 years, had some real power to defend themselves”
THE FORWARD Sorry, Liberals: Anti-Zionism Is Anti-Semitic by Petra Marquardt-Bigman August 7, 2018 …The truth is, there is no difference between the two. For anti-Semitism did not stop evolving with the Nazis. Jew-haters everywhere consider Israel to be the Jew of nations, representing all … Continue reading
ARUTZ SHEVA Obama’s anti-Semitism/anti-Zionism reigned at the IRS from 2010- 2017 by Prof. Phyllis Chesler February 3, 2018 … The Z Street application was at first delayed, then frozen, because the IRS claimed as a defense, that Israel was viewed … Continue reading
“Who else but an anti-Semite would feel threatened by the Star of David, an age-old symbol of a faith and a people?”
HUFFINGTON POST Time to Call Out Activists’ Anti-Semitic Bigotry by Rabbi Abraham Cooper July 5, 2017 …Two days after the incident, organizers of the Chicago Dyke March not only refused to apologize, they doubled down on their bigotry. They justified … Continue reading
FORWARD Are You Or Have You Ever Been A Zionist?’ A Letter To Chicago Dyke March by Helene Meyers June 30, 2017 …Your interrogation of women carrying Jewish Pride flags at the march this past weekend was a McCarthyist spectacle. … Continue reading
Hezbollah’s Nasrallah: “If we searched the entire world for a person more cowardly, despicable, weak and feeble in psyche, mind, ideology and religion, we would not find anyone like the Jew. Notice I do not say the Israeli”
ALGEMEINER What Links Progressive Intersectionality? Blame the ‘Zionists’ by Paul Miller June 14, 2017 …Today, antisemitism is being stoked by self-described “resistance” groups and assorted other practitioners of leftist intersectionality. Under the guise of human rights and equality, social justice … Continue reading