Most Clicked This Week
- Push to defund police created what some have called the “Minneapolis Effect”
- On Tuesday, the seventh day of the Hebrew month of Cheshvan, Israel celebrated Aliyah Day
- "The Islamic Republic is advancing both the enrichment and weaponization tracks needed to build a bomb"
- "BDS has made life worse for Palestinian Arabs, the very people they falsely claim to help"
- "Many of us liberal Jews are not awake to the hatred of our colleagues, students, professors, and thought leaders"
- "Traditionalists chafe at the contemporary-art approach to Holocaust commemoration being employed at Babyn Yar, a site of mass shootings in World War II. But it has brought visitors for an anniversary"
- “The AP's report on the discovery of a First Temple era toilet omits Jewish references, while a NY Times Rosh Hashanah recipe evokes 'Canaanites,' not Israelites”
- Gilad Erdan blasts co-founders of ice cream maker over Axios interview. "Demanding from Israel what is demanded from no other country is the definition of antisemitism"
Tag Archives: anti-Zionism
Lapid: “Israel wants peace with its neighbors – with all its neighbors. We aren’t going anywhere. The Middle East is our home”
REUTERS Inaugurating embassy in UAE, Israel tells region: ‘We’re here to stay’ by Lisa Barrington June 30, 2021 Israel’s new foreign minister inaugurated its embassy in the United Arab Emirates on Tuesday and offered an olive branch to other former … Continue reading
“Not naming the distinctly left-wing roots of this hatred suggests that those doing the condemning do not want to alienate supposed allies”
JEWISH CHRONICLE When it comes to anti-Israel attacks on Jews, it’s time to name the enemy by Gil Troy June 23, 2021 …On June 3, the Centre for Israel and Jewish Affairs defined “antisemitism, especially in its modern guise of … Continue reading
“The Jewish community leadership has become so wedded to the new “progressive” ideology that it forbids community discussions, inquiries or challenges to it”
JNS America’s failing Jewish establishment: The case of the Rochester Federation by Patti Munter June 21, 2021 …My Federation’s accommodation, if not adoption of this new dispensation, especially its negative treatment of Israel, has been noticed: Back in 2014, I … Continue reading
ELDER OF ZIYON Evidence that campus anti-Zionist propaganda makes students antisemitic April 2, 2021 Tablet magazine has a most disturbing article that shows that antisemitism is positively correlated with education… We found that respondents with higher education levels are markedly … Continue reading
“It seems reasonable to ask if a family that allows its children to attend UMASS Amherst is guilty of parental malpractice”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Are Pro-Israel Dissenters Safe at UMASS Amherst? by Dexter Van Zile June 25, 2020 Parents might want to think twice about letting their kids attend UMASS Amherst in September. Maybe a gap year is a good idea, … Continue reading
“The real cause of the descent into anti-Zionism and hatred of Jews is secular liberalism, and the cultural fissure that has opened up along fault lines going back to the 18th-century Enlightenment”
JNS From Aalst to America: The post-modern, anti-Jewish reconfiguration of the West by Melanie Phillips February 27, 2020 …While anti-Jewish attacks are coming from the far-right, the left and the Muslim community, the greatest threat comes from the progressive side … Continue reading
On our campuses: CUNY pro-Israel Jewish student terrorized before fleeing law school: she’s told to “shut the f*ck up”
ALGEMEINER Jewish Student Says She Left City University of New York Law School After Being Targeted by Antisemitic Harassment for Supporting Israel by Benjamin Kerstein February 27, 2020 A Jewish former law student at City University of New York told … Continue reading
Attorney Brooke Goldstein represents Columbia University student, a former IDF’er in first Title VI action of its kind
JEWISH PRESS Israeli Student at Columbia Files First Violation of Title VI Lawsuit under Trump’s Executive Order by David Israel December 26, 2019 Jonathan Karten, 23, a senior at Columbia University, who served in the IDF with the rank of … Continue reading
#BDSFail Jewish groups welcome French resolution which recognizes connection between anti-Zionism and antisemitism
ALGEMEINER French Lawmakers Adopt Definition of Antisemitism That Includes Anti-Zionism by Ben Cohen December 3, 2019 The French parliament approved on Tuesday a resolution that recognizes and condemns anti-Zionism as a form of antisemitism. Deputies in the National Assembly voted … Continue reading
JNS New report highlights ties between IfNotNow and anti-Semitic pro-Palestinian group by Eliana Rudee July 30, 2019 …“The Jewish community should find the AMP and IfNotNow partnership particularly worrying,” according to Canary Mission. “IfNotNow is not a youthful Jewish organization, … Continue reading