Most Clicked This Week
- Gérard Araud, former ambassador to Israel, dismissive of Trump plan, calls West Bank “an apartheid state”
- #BDSFail Israel gives Omar Shakir until May 1 to leave, noting "the appellant continues to call publicly for a boycott of Israel, or parts of it, while at the same time asking [Israel] to open its doors to him"
- As Notre Dame burns...."church doors across Europe smeared with Islamic expressions like 'Allahu Akbar'"
- Israel’s election: “The two Jewish parties that dared to talk openly about peace with the Palestinians captured just 10 seats in the 120-seat parliament”
- Arson fire set at Torat Chaim yeshiva in eastern Moscow as 60 people gather there for Passover Seder
- Beresheet human error "led to the failure of the nearly $100 million lunar mission"
- US publishes first map showing Golan as Israeli territory
- UNC and Duke jointly sponsor Jew hatefest underwritten with federal funds
Tag Archives: anti-Zionism
JNS New US envoy on anti-Semitism: No distinction between anti-Zionism and anti-Semitism February 22, 2019 Elan Carr, the United States’ new envoy to combat anti-Semitism, told American Jewish leaders in Jerusalem that he will work to end the “attempted distinction” between … Continue reading
Leslie Cockburn, J Street-endorsed candidate for Congress in Virginia’s 5th district, has extreme views on Israel
CAMERA BLOG Anti-Zionist Conspiracy Theories Seek the Mainstream by Ricki Hollander October 8, 2018 Anti-Zionist conspiracy theory literature is now once again in the news. A two-decade-old film and book by a husband-wife journalist team, Leslie and Andrew Cockburn, portrays … Continue reading
With the birth of Israel “suddenly the Jews, about whose inordinate power bigots had fantasized for 2,000 years, had some real power to defend themselves”
THE FORWARD Sorry, Liberals: Anti-Zionism Is Anti-Semitic by Petra Marquardt-Bigman August 7, 2018 …The truth is, there is no difference between the two. For anti-Semitism did not stop evolving with the Nazis. Jew-haters everywhere consider Israel to be the Jew of nations, representing all … Continue reading
ARUTZ SHEVA Obama’s anti-Semitism/anti-Zionism reigned at the IRS from 2010- 2017 by Prof. Phyllis Chesler February 3, 2018 … The Z Street application was at first delayed, then frozen, because the IRS claimed as a defense, that Israel was viewed … Continue reading
“Who else but an anti-Semite would feel threatened by the Star of David, an age-old symbol of a faith and a people?”
HUFFINGTON POST Time to Call Out Activists’ Anti-Semitic Bigotry by Rabbi Abraham Cooper July 5, 2017 …Two days after the incident, organizers of the Chicago Dyke March not only refused to apologize, they doubled down on their bigotry. They justified … Continue reading
FORWARD Are You Or Have You Ever Been A Zionist?’ A Letter To Chicago Dyke March by Helene Meyers June 30, 2017 …Your interrogation of women carrying Jewish Pride flags at the march this past weekend was a McCarthyist spectacle. … Continue reading