Most Clicked This Week
- JUF of Metro Chicago Celebrates Israel @ 70 [VIDEO]
- #NataliePortman's "initial reason for concern was the clashes in #Gaza"
- "An impressive new movie dramatizes the story behind the famous Supreme Court case about whether it is permissible for the government to condemn homes in order to promote private "economic development" [VIDEO]
- "In a first for the US, State Department erases references to 'Israeli occupation' in annual report. PA says 'US has sided with Israel'"
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- “Having Linda Sarsour and head of JVP at #NewSchool leading a panel on #antisemitism is like Oscar Meyer leading a panel on vegetarianism” [VIDEO]
Tag Archives: anti-Zionism
ARUTZ SHEVA Obama’s anti-Semitism/anti-Zionism reigned at the IRS from 2010- 2017 by Prof. Phyllis Chesler February 3, 2018 … The Z Street application was at first delayed, then frozen, because the IRS claimed as a defense, that Israel was viewed … Continue reading
“Who else but an anti-Semite would feel threatened by the Star of David, an age-old symbol of a faith and a people?”
HUFFINGTON POST Time to Call Out Activists’ Anti-Semitic Bigotry by Rabbi Abraham Cooper July 5, 2017 …Two days after the incident, organizers of the Chicago Dyke March not only refused to apologize, they doubled down on their bigotry. They justified … Continue reading
FORWARD Are You Or Have You Ever Been A Zionist?’ A Letter To Chicago Dyke March by Helene Meyers June 30, 2017 …Your interrogation of women carrying Jewish Pride flags at the march this past weekend was a McCarthyist spectacle. … Continue reading
Hezbollah’s Nasrallah: “If we searched the entire world for a person more cowardly, despicable, weak and feeble in psyche, mind, ideology and religion, we would not find anyone like the Jew. Notice I do not say the Israeli”
ALGEMEINER What Links Progressive Intersectionality? Blame the ‘Zionists’ by Paul Miller June 14, 2017 …Today, antisemitism is being stoked by self-described “resistance” groups and assorted other practitioners of leftist intersectionality. Under the guise of human rights and equality, social justice … Continue reading
Deer in the headlights: StandWithUs prepares high school students for what they’ll find on America’s campuses
OBSERVER High School Students Armed to Fight Demonization of Israel by Lea Speyer March 30, 2017 In the fall of 2007, while a freshman at the University of California, Los Angeles, Miri Kornfeld stumbled upon an “apartheid wall” for the … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Campus Watchdogs: Student Protesters Taking Advantage of Anti-Trump Rage to Attack Israel by Lea Speyer January 25, 2017 Campus watchdogs accused student activists on Wednesday of taking advantage of the rage being expressed against the newly instated Trump administration in … Continue reading