Most Clicked This Week
- "Trump's extraordinary gesture of support for Israel and the rights of the Jewish people was evident in the historic statement. The US has rightly concluded that falsely calling settlements illegal is not helpful for peace"
- Do Jews Have a Right to Live in the 'West Bank'?
- "Senior Israeli official reportedly describes ‘bewilderment and anger’ in Washington as elections and coalition wrangling fail to produce government"
- EVENT Tuvia Tenenbom, author of "I Sleep in Hitler's Room" and "Catch the Jew!" to speak in Chicago and Deerfield
- Deputy Defense Minister Avi Dichter: “Israel’s political and military leadership need to decide at a certain point to launch a campaign that will destroy the terrorist infrastructure in Gaza”
- “Chicagoans are about to learn how their mayor wants to meet the high costs of school district and City Hall spending”
Tag Archives: Joel Pollak
“Joel Pollak, senior editor-at-large of the ‘alt-right platform,’ speaks about volunteering with ANTIFA’s predecessors, getting woke in South Africa, and his shift rightward”
TIMES OF ISRAEL How an Orthodox journalist went from far-left activist to Breitbart editor by Amihai Zippor December 22, 2017 The course that landed Orthodox Jewish journalist Joel Pollak behind the senior editor’s desk at staunchly conservative Breitbart News was … Continue reading
This obit for the ‘Israel Lobby’ is perhaps premature, but without a bipartisan platform its influence is undoubtedly diminished. BREITBART by Joel B. Pollak September 2, 2015 On Wednesday,Sen. Barbara Mikulski (D-MD) became the 34th Democrat in the U.S. Senate to … Continue reading
BREITBART by Joel Pollak August 14, 2015 Alan Solow, a prominent Jewish leader and a close confidant of President Barack Obama since his Chicago days, has published an op-ed responding to the charge that Obama is using antisemitic language in pushing the … Continue reading
BREITBART by Joel Pollak May 8, 2015 True, the headlines are dominated by one crisis after another, internal and external. The riots by Ethiopians angry at police brutality. The mounting threat of a nuclear Iran. The Palestinians’ refusal to discuss … Continue reading
BREITBART by Jordan Schachtel March 23, 2015 Representative Jan Schakowsky (D-IL), speaking on Monday at the 2015 J Street convention, praised the far left “Pro-Israel, Pro-Peace” organization for backing her 2010 re-election campaign against Joel Pollak, Breitbart News’s Senior Editor-at-Large … Continue reading
BREITBART by Joel Pollak February 8, 2015 The American Jewish left and its Israeli counterparts are throwing a tantrum over Benjamin Netanyahu’s planned speech to Congress next month. Opposition leader Isaac Herzog has called on Bibi to cancel the speech. So … Continue reading