Most Clicked This Week
- “HIAS wants ZOA and CAMERA disciplined for criticizing them”
- "Aaron David Miller was involved in the Oslo peace process and often seems wedded to the assumptions of Oslo that have been proven wrong time and time again"
- IfNotNow (an anti-Israel group) attacks Democratic ally Rep Betty McCollum (an anti-Israel congresswoman) over Minneapolis rioting
- #Minneapolis #Intersectionality "American pro-BDS group claims #IDF tactics 'systematically target black and brown bodies'"
- "It has clearly not occurred to Omar that the Trump administration’s support for Israel might not have anything to do with the need for “Jewish money” and the “influence” it supposedly buys"
- "Jonathan Gootenberg and Omar Abudayyeh are now the only researchers allowed inside the McGovern Institute, working relentlessly on an efficient, inexpensive test kit for COVID-19"
- "Israel is a strategic beachhead of the US in the Middle East. It is in effect the largest US aircraft carrier, yet it does not require a single American boot on the ground"
- “Now in the opposition, the national-religious faction is uniquely positioned to significantly advance the cause of legal reform”
Tag Archives: Joel Pollak
“Joel Pollak, senior editor-at-large of the ‘alt-right platform,’ speaks about volunteering with ANTIFA’s predecessors, getting woke in South Africa, and his shift rightward”
TIMES OF ISRAEL How an Orthodox journalist went from far-left activist to Breitbart editor by Amihai Zippor December 22, 2017 The course that landed Orthodox Jewish journalist Joel Pollak behind the senior editor’s desk at staunchly conservative Breitbart News was … Continue reading
This obit for the ‘Israel Lobby’ is perhaps premature, but without a bipartisan platform its influence is undoubtedly diminished. BREITBART by Joel B. Pollak September 2, 2015 On Wednesday,Sen. Barbara Mikulski (D-MD) became the 34th Democrat in the U.S. Senate to … Continue reading
BREITBART by Joel Pollak August 14, 2015 Alan Solow, a prominent Jewish leader and a close confidant of President Barack Obama since his Chicago days, has published an op-ed responding to the charge that Obama is using antisemitic language in pushing the … Continue reading
BREITBART by Joel Pollak May 8, 2015 True, the headlines are dominated by one crisis after another, internal and external. The riots by Ethiopians angry at police brutality. The mounting threat of a nuclear Iran. The Palestinians’ refusal to discuss … Continue reading
BREITBART by Jordan Schachtel March 23, 2015 Representative Jan Schakowsky (D-IL), speaking on Monday at the 2015 J Street convention, praised the far left “Pro-Israel, Pro-Peace” organization for backing her 2010 re-election campaign against Joel Pollak, Breitbart News’s Senior Editor-at-Large … Continue reading
BREITBART by Joel Pollak February 8, 2015 The American Jewish left and its Israeli counterparts are throwing a tantrum over Benjamin Netanyahu’s planned speech to Congress next month. Opposition leader Isaac Herzog has called on Bibi to cancel the speech. So … Continue reading