Most Clicked This Week
- "Trump's extraordinary gesture of support for Israel and the rights of the Jewish people was evident in the historic statement. The US has rightly concluded that falsely calling settlements illegal is not helpful for peace"
- Do Jews Have a Right to Live in the 'West Bank'?
- "Senior Israeli official reportedly describes ‘bewilderment and anger’ in Washington as elections and coalition wrangling fail to produce government"
- EVENT Tuvia Tenenbom, author of "I Sleep in Hitler's Room" and "Catch the Jew!" to speak in Chicago and Deerfield
- Deputy Defense Minister Avi Dichter: “Israel’s political and military leadership need to decide at a certain point to launch a campaign that will destroy the terrorist infrastructure in Gaza”
- “Chicagoans are about to learn how their mayor wants to meet the high costs of school district and City Hall spending”
Tag Archives: Republican
Trump Republican challenger Joe Walsh: “I would push for a one-state solution from Jordan to the Mediterranean. The two-state solution is a fallacy. It’s a pipe dream”
JNS GOP presidential primary challenger Joe Walsh vows to be ‘more pro-Israel’ than Trump by Jackson Richman November 8, 2019 Once a staunch pro-Israel Illinois congressman between 2011 and 2013, Joe Walsh launched this past summer a long-shot Republican primary … Continue reading
THE FEDERALIST Coming Out As A Republican To My Democrat Family Went Worse Than Coming Out Gay by Adam Levine January 9, 2018 …I reached my threshold where no amount of hypothetical Republican bigotry or greed could approach the magnitude … Continue reading
IMPORTANT UN Resolution 2334 “Israel-is-an-occupier” lie whitewashes violence against Israeli Jews, leads directly to antisemitic delegitimization of Israel
JERUSALEM POST Rejecting the false notion that Israel is occupier by Alan Clemmons December 26, 2016 …“Occupier” is nothing more than a polite way of calling Israel a thief, suggesting that Jewish invaders colonized territory belonging to the Arabs, and … Continue reading
“Illinois voters not only gave Hillary Clinton a 16-percentage-point margin, they also dispensed with Republican incumbents Leslie Munger, the state comptroller; U.S. senator Mark Kirk; and Rep. Bob Dold, who represents the swing district on Chicago’s north shore.” [VIDEO]
WEEKLY STANDARD The Democratic Machine Still Churns in Illinois by Dennis Byrne November 22, 2016 While half of American voters have stomped through the Garden of Progressive Delights, Illinois is ever more shackled by insider deal-making, special interests of the … Continue reading
JEWISH EXPRESS US Jewish Donors Mostly Avoid Trump, Favor Clinton by JNi.Media September 22, 2016 The website FiveThirtyEight, whose Editor in Chief Nate Silver is possibly the most trusted odds maker in North America, published a report Wednesday suggesting Republican presidential … Continue reading
The difference between Democrats and Republicans on Israel — you only need look to their 2016 platforms
TIMES OF ISRAEL No contest: GOP is the pro-Israel party by Jeff Ballabon and Bruce Abramson August 27, 2016 …The chasm between the parties is clear. Today’s Democrats are split among those who see moral equivalence between Israel and the … Continue reading