Most Clicked This Week
- "American Jews and their leaders, except for the Orthodox, have distanced themselves from their Jewish identity"
- Said differently, "Oh sorry, I thought it was another dirty Hasidic Jew that I was beating up"
- “MLB catcher ‘Professor’ Moe Berg has been awarded a Medal of Freedom and was the subject of a Hollywood movie. Now, an exhibit showcases his national achievements”
- #HighlandPark's own Dr Jill Stein the Green Party Candidate for President
- In show of strengthening ties between the two countries, Emirates’s Yousef al-Otaiba joins Ron Dermer at DC JINSA dinner
- Shaevitz's Kosher Deli of Highland Park, IL "has been refining its hot dog recipe for generations. Now, it’s perfect"
- EVENT #StandWithUs Chicago 7th Annual Campus Champion Gala Sunday November 4
- EVENT Highland Park Democrat and Republican Town Halls
Tag Archives: Republican
THE FEDERALIST Coming Out As A Republican To My Democrat Family Went Worse Than Coming Out Gay by Adam Levine January 9, 2018 …I reached my threshold where no amount of hypothetical Republican bigotry or greed could approach the magnitude … Continue reading
IMPORTANT UN Resolution 2334 “Israel-is-an-occupier” lie whitewashes violence against Israeli Jews, leads directly to antisemitic delegitimization of Israel
JERUSALEM POST Rejecting the false notion that Israel is occupier by Alan Clemmons December 26, 2016 …“Occupier” is nothing more than a polite way of calling Israel a thief, suggesting that Jewish invaders colonized territory belonging to the Arabs, and … Continue reading
“Illinois voters not only gave Hillary Clinton a 16-percentage-point margin, they also dispensed with Republican incumbents Leslie Munger, the state comptroller; U.S. senator Mark Kirk; and Rep. Bob Dold, who represents the swing district on Chicago’s north shore.” [VIDEO]
WEEKLY STANDARD The Democratic Machine Still Churns in Illinois by Dennis Byrne November 22, 2016 While half of American voters have stomped through the Garden of Progressive Delights, Illinois is ever more shackled by insider deal-making, special interests of the … Continue reading
JEWISH EXPRESS US Jewish Donors Mostly Avoid Trump, Favor Clinton by JNi.Media September 22, 2016 The website FiveThirtyEight, whose Editor in Chief Nate Silver is possibly the most trusted odds maker in North America, published a report Wednesday suggesting Republican presidential … Continue reading
The difference between Democrats and Republicans on Israel — you only need look to their 2016 platforms
TIMES OF ISRAEL No contest: GOP is the pro-Israel party by Jeff Ballabon and Bruce Abramson August 27, 2016 …The chasm between the parties is clear. Today’s Democrats are split among those who see moral equivalence between Israel and the … Continue reading
ISRAEL HAYOM Will Pence help Trump with Jewish voters? by Richard Baehr July 15, 2016 Indiana Governor Mike Pence will reportedly run [he has declared since this column was posted] with Donald Trump as his vice presidential nominee… Prior to … Continue reading
Trump: “With President Obama in his final year — yay! He may be the worst thing to ever happen to Israel, believe me, believe me. And you know it and you know it better than anybody” [VIDEO]
ALGEMEINER Trump Says Dismantling Iran Deal Will be His Top Priority, Humors AIPAC Crowd by JNS.org March 21, 2016 In a much-anticipated speech [written with an assist by son-in-law Jared Kushner, publisher of Observer] to the AIPAC conference on Monday, Republican … Continue reading