Most Clicked This Week
- “Forward” pulls the plug on print, no doubt not unrelated to their “radical-feminist editorial policy that also upped the ante on anti-Orthodox and anti-Israel diatribes”
- "Instead of recognizing the fight against antisemitism as a human rights issue worthy of attention, Amnesty International has decided instead to ratchet up its targeting of the Jewish state"
- "The media has a track record of tenaciously ignoring the anti-Semitism creeping into Democratic Party politics"
- "Antisemitic blacks assumed that they could not be credibly charged with bigotry and were therefore free to say what they pleased about Jews"
- Liberal Buzzfeed acknowledges reality of declining Democrat support for Israel
- Pelosi awards freshman congresswoman BDS supporter with seat on House Foreign Affairs; Women's March leader Mallory opines on Farrakhan, Israel
Tag Archives: Republican
THE FEDERALIST Coming Out As A Republican To My Democrat Family Went Worse Than Coming Out Gay by Adam Levine January 9, 2018 …I reached my threshold where no amount of hypothetical Republican bigotry or greed could approach the magnitude … Continue reading
IMPORTANT UN Resolution 2334 “Israel-is-an-occupier” lie whitewashes violence against Israeli Jews, leads directly to antisemitic delegitimization of Israel
JERUSALEM POST Rejecting the false notion that Israel is occupier by Alan Clemmons December 26, 2016 …“Occupier” is nothing more than a polite way of calling Israel a thief, suggesting that Jewish invaders colonized territory belonging to the Arabs, and … Continue reading
“Illinois voters not only gave Hillary Clinton a 16-percentage-point margin, they also dispensed with Republican incumbents Leslie Munger, the state comptroller; U.S. senator Mark Kirk; and Rep. Bob Dold, who represents the swing district on Chicago’s north shore.” [VIDEO]
WEEKLY STANDARD The Democratic Machine Still Churns in Illinois by Dennis Byrne November 22, 2016 While half of American voters have stomped through the Garden of Progressive Delights, Illinois is ever more shackled by insider deal-making, special interests of the … Continue reading
JEWISH EXPRESS US Jewish Donors Mostly Avoid Trump, Favor Clinton by JNi.Media September 22, 2016 The website FiveThirtyEight, whose Editor in Chief Nate Silver is possibly the most trusted odds maker in North America, published a report Wednesday suggesting Republican presidential … Continue reading
The difference between Democrats and Republicans on Israel — you only need look to their 2016 platforms
TIMES OF ISRAEL No contest: GOP is the pro-Israel party by Jeff Ballabon and Bruce Abramson August 27, 2016 …The chasm between the parties is clear. Today’s Democrats are split among those who see moral equivalence between Israel and the … Continue reading
ISRAEL HAYOM Will Pence help Trump with Jewish voters? by Richard Baehr July 15, 2016 Indiana Governor Mike Pence will reportedly run [he has declared since this column was posted] with Donald Trump as his vice presidential nominee… Prior to … Continue reading
Trump: “With President Obama in his final year — yay! He may be the worst thing to ever happen to Israel, believe me, believe me. And you know it and you know it better than anybody” [VIDEO]
ALGEMEINER Trump Says Dismantling Iran Deal Will be His Top Priority, Humors AIPAC Crowd by JNS.org March 21, 2016 In a much-anticipated speech [written with an assist by son-in-law Jared Kushner, publisher of Observer] to the AIPAC conference on Monday, Republican … Continue reading