Most Clicked This Week
- "A long-sequestered picture of Mr. Obama laughing it up with the Rev. Farrakhan, who espouses that Judaism is a satanic religion and responsible for the slave trade, elicited barely a glimmer of disapproval"
- JFK Airport ambush on Birthright participants to deliver IfNotNow's "simplistic narrative that Israel is wholly responsible for anything bad that happens to the Palestinians"
- US State Department "infuriated by Friedman’s success in helping to persuade Trump to finally recognize that Jerusalem is Israel’s capital"
- New State Solution calls for “the creation of a state for the Palestinian people in Gaza and a coastal section of the northern Sinai Peninsula”
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- The Jason Greenblatt-Jared Kushner Peace Process Regional Tour
- Author Michael Chabon has “a remarkable ability to present a one-dimensional reality in which the Jews are evil oppressors and the Palestinians are powerless victims”
- Congressional effort to monitor UNRWA textbooks that “demonize Israel, encourage war, and teach children that Palestinian statehood can be achieved through violence"
Tag Archives: The Israel Project
THE TOWER Dismantling the Myths of John Oliver’s Pro-Iran Deal Speech by Julie Lenarz April 25, 2018 The deadline for President Donald Trump to re-certify the Iran nuclear deal is looming on May 12th. On Sunday’s Last Week Tonight, John … Continue reading
Al Jazeera notifies AIPAC, the Israel Project, Zionist Organization of America and the Algemeiner “you will likely be featured in an upcoming documentary “concerning the role of pro-Israel advocacy groups in the United States”
TABLET MAG Qatar and American Jews by Armin Rosen February 13, 2018 On Feb. 2, Philip Rees, a Doha-based Manager of Investigations at Al Jazeera, sent letters to several U.S.-based Jewish and pro-Israel organizations—along with various current and former employees … Continue reading
Al Jazeera airing documentary about pro-Israel activity in Washington ‘through the eyes of an undercover reporter’
ARUTZ SHEVA Al Jazeera admits it planted reporter in US pro-Israel groups by Nitsan Keidar October 10, 2017 The Qatar-based Al Jazeera media network admitted that it planted an undercover reporter in pro-Israel organizations in Washington, and that it plans to broadcast … Continue reading
Your tax dollars at work: Capitol Hill event speakers weren’t “critics of Israel, but rather opponents of its existence” [VIDEO]
FORWARD We Were 100% Right To Highlight Anti-Israel Hate — Whatever Peter Beinart Says by Josh Block June 27, 2017 In his June 21 column, Peter Beinart accused The Israel Project of wanting to suppress the video of an anti-Israel … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER by Staff April 20, 2015 The Obama administration has been gaslighting reporters over concessions to Iran that could release between $30 to $50 billion dollars in frozen Iranian assets as soon as a nuclear deal is signed, Washington DC-based … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Ben Zehavi January 16, 2015 Josh Block is a frenetic, sharp-tongued, non-stop PR machine with a preternatural ability to spit out facts and figures that bolster the case of the Jewish State. Since 2012 he has … Continue reading