Most Clicked This Week
- Reporters from CNN, New York Times, Washington Post, and other outlets demand Israel be covered as 'apartheid' state
- "In the hate business, antisemitism was always an easy sell and business is really good now"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- “I naively believed that STEM would be spared from the ideological takeover. I was wrong, says Princeton professor Sergiu Klainerman.
- "Israeli Prime Minister Naftali Bennett thanks President Joe Biden for his recent support for Israel during the Gaza war"
- The Squad’s ideas "which are now mainstream in universities, are dividing the country by race, religion, and income and pitting those angry factions against each other"
- Media and Blogs
- “Lod is burning,” says an Israeli police official as a mob hurled rocks and firebombs, and replaced Israeli flags in the city with Palestinian ones
Tag Archives: The Israel Project
THE TOWER Dismantling the Myths of John Oliver’s Pro-Iran Deal Speech by Julie Lenarz April 25, 2018 The deadline for President Donald Trump to re-certify the Iran nuclear deal is looming on May 12th. On Sunday’s Last Week Tonight, John … Continue reading
Al Jazeera notifies AIPAC, the Israel Project, Zionist Organization of America and the Algemeiner “you will likely be featured in an upcoming documentary “concerning the role of pro-Israel advocacy groups in the United States”
TABLET MAG Qatar and American Jews by Armin Rosen February 13, 2018 On Feb. 2, Philip Rees, a Doha-based Manager of Investigations at Al Jazeera, sent letters to several U.S.-based Jewish and pro-Israel organizations—along with various current and former employees … Continue reading
Al Jazeera airing documentary about pro-Israel activity in Washington ‘through the eyes of an undercover reporter’
ARUTZ SHEVA Al Jazeera admits it planted reporter in US pro-Israel groups by Nitsan Keidar October 10, 2017 The Qatar-based Al Jazeera media network admitted that it planted an undercover reporter in pro-Israel organizations in Washington, and that it plans to broadcast … Continue reading
Your tax dollars at work: Capitol Hill event speakers weren’t “critics of Israel, but rather opponents of its existence” [VIDEO]
FORWARD We Were 100% Right To Highlight Anti-Israel Hate — Whatever Peter Beinart Says by Josh Block June 27, 2017 In his June 21 column, Peter Beinart accused The Israel Project of wanting to suppress the video of an anti-Israel … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER by Staff April 20, 2015 The Obama administration has been gaslighting reporters over concessions to Iran that could release between $30 to $50 billion dollars in frozen Iranian assets as soon as a nuclear deal is signed, Washington DC-based … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Ben Zehavi January 16, 2015 Josh Block is a frenetic, sharp-tongued, non-stop PR machine with a preternatural ability to spit out facts and figures that bolster the case of the Jewish State. Since 2012 he has … Continue reading