Most Clicked This Week
- #NYT writer pimping for Iran, an Iranian agent
- A response from David Coleman
- "Hardly any British people have the slightest inkling of what has been going on in our so-called seats of learning"
- In Geneva, in front of the corrupt UNHRC "Grenell also questioned how it was that members of the council could sit in judgment over Israel when they themselves didn’t adhere to the basic principles of the UN Charter"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- "The trinity moral relativism, moral equivalence, and historical revisionism aimed at Israel is poorly camouflaged anti-Semitism"
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- “It is now a social imperative to distance oneself from President Donald Trump, if not to revile him”
Tag Archives: Shimon Peres
Heard in #AbuDhabi: “The younger generation in the Middle East has much to gain from abandoning extremism and fostering ties with Israel”
JERUSALEM POST Netanyahu gave Israel a place among the nations in a new Middle East by Lahav Harkov September 4, 2020 …It clearly was not just Israelis who were excited about this new development. The Emiratis pulled out all the … Continue reading
Shimon Peres: The father of Israel’s nuclear deterrent reveals how it was built. An exclusive excerpt from No Room For Small Dreams, Shimon Peres’ posthumous autobiography”
TABLET MAG How Israel Went Nuclear by Shimon Peres September 11, 2017 …What we needed was help, and as the country with whom we’d built our closest friendship, France represented an opportunity. As Europe’s most advanced country in the nuclear … Continue reading
“Contrary to Obama’s assertion, Peres’s critics on the Right didn’t oppose his Oslo process because they saw “the true wickedness of the world.” They opposed the Oslo process because they saw the reality on the ground”
JERUSALEM POST Obama’s hostile eulogy by Caroline Glick October 7, 2016 US President Barack Obama’s eulogy to Shimon Peres last Friday at Mt. Herzl was a thinly disguised assault on Israel. And he barely bothered to hide it. Throughout his remarks, … Continue reading
FREE BEACON Shimon Peres, 1923-2016 by David Isaac September 30, 2016 With the passing of Shimon Peres at the age of 93, two very different men died. The first was young, pragmatic and tough-minded, skilled in negotiation and focused on … Continue reading
“By bringing fighter jets and, allegedly, nuclear weapons to the Jewish state, Shimon Peres gave the tiny country the tools to survive” [VIDEOS]
TIMES OF ISRAEL Peres, a man of peace, made Israel a military powerhouse by Judah Ari Gross September 28, 2016 Before Shimon Peres became the man of peace extolled by world leaders for his dedication to coexistence, he was a … Continue reading
THE TELEGRAPH by Justin Huggler April 14, 2015 West Germany secretly funded the development of Israel’s nuclear weapons, a German newspaper has claimed, despite Israeli denials. Welt newspaper repeated long-standing allegations that the government of former chancellor Konrad Adenauer secretly channelled hundreds … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Staff November 1, 2014 Speaking at the 19th annual Rabin memorial rally Saturday night, former president Shimon Peres issued scathing criticism of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s handling of the peace process with the Palestinians and of … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER by Shiryn Ghermezian September 23, 2014 A new tongue-in-cheek video shows Israel’s Shimon Peres, having just retired from the presidency after decades of public service, hunting for a new occupation. Posted to YouTube on Monday, the clip, which premiered recently at … Continue reading
COMMENTARY by Jonathan Tobin August 12, 2014 Over the past few decades, the bias against Israel at the United Nations has reached the level of caricature. The disproportionate interest in anything that the Jewish state does matched with the world … Continue reading