Most Clicked This Week
- "After Nelson’s book, no one should be able to take the work of the BDS professors seriously, given their reliance on propagandistic lies"
- "Their billionaire descendants, who control Krispy Kreme, Stumptown and other brands, are grappling with the exposure of an unspeakable secret"
- Cory Booker translated: I'll meet with antisemites like Louis Farrakhan, who has called Jews “satanic” and compared them to “termites.” No red lines here.
- Chicago's own Louis Farrakhan is "quite possibly the most popular anti-Semite in America"
- Steven Salaita and the racist ghost of Edward Said
- The Israeli Left: Our country is wrong pretty much no matter what they do. Or as Philip Roth put it: “When It comes to defaming Jews, the Palestinians are pipsqueaks next to Ha’aretz”
- Palestinian child abuse caught on camera [VIDEOS]
- "The decision of six Arab states to attend the Bahrain conference despite the Palestinian boycott call shows that the Arabs have chosen to endorse a new direction – one that will leave the Palestinians to fend for themselves in a hell of their own making"
Tag Archives: UNHRC
In Geneva, in front of the corrupt UNHRC “Grenell also questioned how it was that members of the council could sit in judgment over Israel when they themselves didn’t adhere to the basic principles of the UN Charter”
THE TOWER U.S. Ambassador at UNHRC: Applying One Standard to Israel and No One Else is Anti-Semitic by Staff March 19, 2019 Declaring the United Nations Human Rights Council’s (UNHRC) policy toward Israel to be anti-Semitic, the United States Ambassador … Continue reading
“UN’s refugee body confirms talks with Israeli and foreign governments on a deal that would enable some asylum seekers to stay in Israel permanently, resettle others”
TIMES OF ISRAEL UNHCR in talks to send African migrants to ‘safe’ countries, let others stay by Melanie Lidman February 7, 2018 Israel is in negotiations with the United Nations High Commission on Refugees to resettle a portion of African … Continue reading
BDS: “#UNHRC’s effort to create a database of companies working in and with Israel is being viewed by pro-Israel leaders as an effort to intimidate Israeli and Western businesses”
FREE BEACON UN Accused of ‘Blackmailing’ Israeli Telecomm Company to Cut Services to Jews by Adam Kredo October 16, 2017 The United Nations Human Rights Council is pressuring a major Israeli telecommunications company to cease operations in disputed areas of … Continue reading
“In addition to cutting payments to UNRWA, House amendment would also end funding to the UN Human Rights Council and UN Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights”
JEWISH INSIDER Amendment cutting US aid to UNRWA & UNHRC advances by Aaron Magid September 7, 2017 An amendment from Congresswoman Ileana Ros-Lehtinen (R-FL) that would sever U.S. aid to the United Nations Relief Works Agency (UNRWA) — an agency that exclusively … Continue reading
NEW INDIAN EXPRESS by Press Trust of India July 7, 2015 India’s abstention in a vote at the UNHCR on a UN report critical of Israel’s Gaza war last year is being seen here as a “significant shift” in New … Continue reading
Thank goodness the United Nations Human Rights Council has such fair-minded unbiased members hard at work, funded to a great extent by US taxpayers. UN WATCH July 1, 2015 Saudi Arabia: “Israel is the worst racist regime in the world. Israel is … Continue reading