Most Clicked This Week
- Israeli company’s antiviral masks are headed to Hong Kong to combat deadly coronavirus
- "The rise of anti-Semitism in the U.S. exposes the distressing fact that the American Jewish community lacks both a unified leadership and a singular voice with which it can respond appropriately"
- Ruth Wisse on Passover: "Echoes of Exodus in the rise of modern Israel from the Holocaust’s ashes"
- Zoom Seders: "In bold ruling, some Israeli religious authorities say use of technology permissible because it allows families to celebrate together during time of crisis"
- UK's new Labor leader "immediately apologizes to Jews for anti-Semitism in ranks, vows to ‘tear out this poison’; his wife comes from a Jewish family, has relatives in Tel Aviv"
- "A bestselling and controversial book when first published in Lithuania, “Our People” has undermined many convenient truths that Lithuanians have told themselves about their nationalistic heroes"
- NYC EVENT SAVE THE DATE. CAMERA Gala 2020 to feature Nikki Haley
- "In the end, Israel was established not by Great Britain but by the Jews themselves. It was done against not only British opposition but an invasion from five Arab armies, including those of countries that owed their own existence to the plan executed by Churchill and Lawrence"
Tag Archives: UNHRC
“The UNHRC has condemned Israel more than all other nations of the world combined. Now, a motley crew of rights violators seeks to harm Israelis and Palestinians alike”
JNS The UN Human Rights Council strikes again by Clifford May February 23, 2020 What do Eritrea, Mauritania, Somalia, Qatar, Pakistan, Libya and Venezuela have in common? Answer: All are lands ruled by chronic violators of basic human rights. And, … Continue reading
“If you don’t genuinely have to fly—don’t do so,” the ministry said in a travel warning that also advised canceling or delaying all upcoming international conferences and gatherings in Israel itself
JNS Israel becomes first country to advise against all travel abroad over coronavirus February 27, 2020 Israel’s Ministry of Healthy urged Israelis on Wednesday to reconsider traveling abroad entirely as a precautionary measure against the coronavirus outbreak. “If you don’t … Continue reading
NEW YORK POST Another UN blow to human rights by Hillel Neuer October 18, 2019 In 1946, in the aftermath of the horrors of World War II, Eleanor Roosevelt founded the UN Commission on Human Rights, to reaffirm the principles … Continue reading
In Geneva, in front of the corrupt UNHRC “Grenell also questioned how it was that members of the council could sit in judgment over Israel when they themselves didn’t adhere to the basic principles of the UN Charter”
THE TOWER U.S. Ambassador at UNHRC: Applying One Standard to Israel and No One Else is Anti-Semitic by Staff March 19, 2019 Declaring the United Nations Human Rights Council’s (UNHRC) policy toward Israel to be anti-Semitic, the United States Ambassador … Continue reading
“UN’s refugee body confirms talks with Israeli and foreign governments on a deal that would enable some asylum seekers to stay in Israel permanently, resettle others”
TIMES OF ISRAEL UNHCR in talks to send African migrants to ‘safe’ countries, let others stay by Melanie Lidman February 7, 2018 Israel is in negotiations with the United Nations High Commission on Refugees to resettle a portion of African … Continue reading
BDS: “#UNHRC’s effort to create a database of companies working in and with Israel is being viewed by pro-Israel leaders as an effort to intimidate Israeli and Western businesses”
FREE BEACON UN Accused of ‘Blackmailing’ Israeli Telecomm Company to Cut Services to Jews by Adam Kredo October 16, 2017 The United Nations Human Rights Council is pressuring a major Israeli telecommunications company to cease operations in disputed areas of … Continue reading
“In addition to cutting payments to UNRWA, House amendment would also end funding to the UN Human Rights Council and UN Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights”
JEWISH INSIDER Amendment cutting US aid to UNRWA & UNHRC advances by Aaron Magid September 7, 2017 An amendment from Congresswoman Ileana Ros-Lehtinen (R-FL) that would sever U.S. aid to the United Nations Relief Works Agency (UNRWA) — an agency that exclusively … Continue reading