Most Clicked This Week
- “I was born in Somalia and grew up amid pervasive Muslim antisemitism. Hate is hard to unlearn without coming to terms with how you learned it”
- "The research on Holocaust survivors and their descendants suggests that the effects of such trauma can continue into a third generation"
- French Judge: If you smoke pot before killing a Jew, you're not criminally liable
- Meet Bernie Sanders, now endorsed by Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers [VIDEO]
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- About to release its first studio album, the YMCA Jerusalem Youth Chorus models the meeting of music and conflict transformation [VIDEO]
- Jerusalem court ruling proves "Second Intifada was not a popular uprising, but a planned and deliberate war against the civilian population of Israel”
Tag Archives: UNHRC
UN WATCH by Hillel Neuer June 25, 2015 Ahead of Debate on Gaza Report, UN Watch Releases Evidence of Systematic Bias at UN’s Top Rights Body In the nine years of its existence, the UN Human Rights Council has condemned Israel … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by David Horovitz June 23, 2015 It’s not often I find myself agreeing with Education Minister Naftali Bennett, the populist leader of the right-wing Jewish Home party who wants to annex most of the West Bank and … Continue reading
TRUTH REVOLT by Ronn Torossian June 22, 2015 Today, the United Nations issued their report on Operation Protective Edge, and found that Israel may have “committed war crimes.” Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu called the report biased, noting Monday “…that … Continue reading
NGO MONITOR by Staff June 22, 2015 More NGO Cut and Paste – Preliminary Response to UN Gaza Report The report of the Commission of Inquiry (COI) on the 2014 Gaza War, headed by William Schabas and then Mary McGowan … Continue reading
COMMENTARY by Jonathan Tobin February 2, 2015 When the United Nations Human Rights Council announced its plan to convene a commission to investigate last summer’s war between Israel and Hamas, it didn’t even bother pretending to be fair to the … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST by Yonah Jeremy Bob October 13, 2014 Now that the summer war in Gaza is over, some soldiers who fought in Operation Protective Edge have a new worry – whether or not they will be able to travel … Continue reading
Your US taxpayer dollars at work. Neuer is interrupted multiple times beginning at the 4:15 mark. Also take note of the facial expressions of the bored gentleman to Neuer’s left. Hillel Neuer, UN Watch : …..”I ask each ambassador in … Continue reading