Most Clicked This Week
- "After Nelson’s book, no one should be able to take the work of the BDS professors seriously, given their reliance on propagandistic lies"
- "Their billionaire descendants, who control Krispy Kreme, Stumptown and other brands, are grappling with the exposure of an unspeakable secret"
- Cory Booker translated: I'll meet with antisemites like Louis Farrakhan, who has called Jews “satanic” and compared them to “termites.” No red lines here.
- Chicago's own Louis Farrakhan is "quite possibly the most popular anti-Semite in America"
- Steven Salaita and the racist ghost of Edward Said
- The Israeli Left: Our country is wrong pretty much no matter what they do. Or as Philip Roth put it: “When It comes to defaming Jews, the Palestinians are pipsqueaks next to Ha’aretz”
- Palestinian child abuse caught on camera [VIDEOS]
- "The decision of six Arab states to attend the Bahrain conference despite the Palestinian boycott call shows that the Arabs have chosen to endorse a new direction – one that will leave the Palestinians to fend for themselves in a hell of their own making"
Tag Archives: United Nations Human Rights Council
In Geneva, in front of the corrupt UNHRC “Grenell also questioned how it was that members of the council could sit in judgment over Israel when they themselves didn’t adhere to the basic principles of the UN Charter”
THE TOWER U.S. Ambassador at UNHRC: Applying One Standard to Israel and No One Else is Anti-Semitic by Staff March 19, 2019 Declaring the United Nations Human Rights Council’s (UNHRC) policy toward Israel to be anti-Semitic, the United States Ambassador … Continue reading
“A staggering series of events took Mosab Hassan Yousef from the home of the terror group’s co-founder, to a decade as a Shin Bet agent, to speaking on behalf of Magen David Adom”
TIMES OF ISRAEL ‘Just trying to save lives’: 5 surreal days in Florida with the ‘Son of Hamas’ by David Horovitz December 17, 2018 …Actually, his transformation was far more than crazy, way beyond improbable. “Collaborating with Israel is worse … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Witness says Ari Fuld’s killer deliberately targeted an American Falafel shop worker tells Times of Israel that terrorist twice asked her and others in restaurant if they spoke English and stood behind Fuld for a full minute … Continue reading
BDS: “#UNHRC’s effort to create a database of companies working in and with Israel is being viewed by pro-Israel leaders as an effort to intimidate Israeli and Western businesses”
FREE BEACON UN Accused of ‘Blackmailing’ Israeli Telecomm Company to Cut Services to Jews by Adam Kredo October 16, 2017 The United Nations Human Rights Council is pressuring a major Israeli telecommunications company to cease operations in disputed areas of … Continue reading
UN WATCH U.N. Clash: Son of Hamas Chief Calls PA ‘Enemy of the Palestinian People’ September 25, 2017 A Hamas member turned humanitarian addressed the U.N. human rights council today and called the Palestinian Authority the “greatest enemy of the … Continue reading
“In addition to cutting payments to UNRWA, House amendment would also end funding to the UN Human Rights Council and UN Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights”
JEWISH INSIDER Amendment cutting US aid to UNRWA & UNHRC advances by Aaron Magid September 7, 2017 An amendment from Congresswoman Ileana Ros-Lehtinen (R-FL) that would sever U.S. aid to the United Nations Relief Works Agency (UNRWA) — an agency that exclusively … Continue reading
WASHINGTON POSTU.S. pushing to quash U.N. ‘blacklist’ of firms doing business in Israeli settlementsby Anne GearanAugust 21, 2017 The Trump administration is urging the United Nations not to publish what it calls a “blacklist” of international firms that do business … Continue reading