Most Clicked This Week
- “Rashida Tlaib expressed outrage at Bill Maher's criticisms of BDS, saying he was "discrediting a form of speech"
- Democrats Engel and Lowey "said to be taking part in effort to act against" Ambassadors Dermer and Friedman. AIPAC piles on with other mainstream Jewish orgs criticizing Israel's actions
- "A recently released transcript shows just how biased the #NewYorkTimes really is and how little they want to do to fix it"
- Chicago's Rabbi Vernon Kurtz recently toured an advanced catheterization lab at Jerusalem's Hadassah Ein Kerem, unaware that weeks later he'd be their patient
- Controversial Israeli Artist Natali Cohen Vaxberg Arrested for Defecating on National Flag
- Atlantic "Jewish peace camp" writer observes Bibi was right: "The Middle East is not democratizing. And this means any peace Israel makes will be made with strongmen, and must be guaranteed by them, in a region the West no longer controls"
- Newly-minted NYU PhD (and future Northwestern University professor) takes podium at NYU graduation to attack Israel
- “They’ve rejected every peace initiative. Their no-show this week in Bahrain should be the last”
Tag Archives: United Nations Human Rights Council
In Geneva, in front of the corrupt UNHRC “Grenell also questioned how it was that members of the council could sit in judgment over Israel when they themselves didn’t adhere to the basic principles of the UN Charter”
THE TOWER U.S. Ambassador at UNHRC: Applying One Standard to Israel and No One Else is Anti-Semitic by Staff March 19, 2019 Declaring the United Nations Human Rights Council’s (UNHRC) policy toward Israel to be anti-Semitic, the United States Ambassador … Continue reading
“A staggering series of events took Mosab Hassan Yousef from the home of the terror group’s co-founder, to a decade as a Shin Bet agent, to speaking on behalf of Magen David Adom”
TIMES OF ISRAEL ‘Just trying to save lives’: 5 surreal days in Florida with the ‘Son of Hamas’ by David Horovitz December 17, 2018 …Actually, his transformation was far more than crazy, way beyond improbable. “Collaborating with Israel is worse … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Witness says Ari Fuld’s killer deliberately targeted an American Falafel shop worker tells Times of Israel that terrorist twice asked her and others in restaurant if they spoke English and stood behind Fuld for a full minute … Continue reading
BDS: “#UNHRC’s effort to create a database of companies working in and with Israel is being viewed by pro-Israel leaders as an effort to intimidate Israeli and Western businesses”
FREE BEACON UN Accused of ‘Blackmailing’ Israeli Telecomm Company to Cut Services to Jews by Adam Kredo October 16, 2017 The United Nations Human Rights Council is pressuring a major Israeli telecommunications company to cease operations in disputed areas of … Continue reading
UN WATCH U.N. Clash: Son of Hamas Chief Calls PA ‘Enemy of the Palestinian People’ September 25, 2017 A Hamas member turned humanitarian addressed the U.N. human rights council today and called the Palestinian Authority the “greatest enemy of the … Continue reading
“In addition to cutting payments to UNRWA, House amendment would also end funding to the UN Human Rights Council and UN Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights”
JEWISH INSIDER Amendment cutting US aid to UNRWA & UNHRC advances by Aaron Magid September 7, 2017 An amendment from Congresswoman Ileana Ros-Lehtinen (R-FL) that would sever U.S. aid to the United Nations Relief Works Agency (UNRWA) — an agency that exclusively … Continue reading
WASHINGTON POSTU.S. pushing to quash U.N. ‘blacklist’ of firms doing business in Israeli settlementsby Anne GearanAugust 21, 2017 The Trump administration is urging the United Nations not to publish what it calls a “blacklist” of international firms that do business … Continue reading