Most Clicked This Week
- Said differently, "Oh sorry, I thought it was another dirty Hasidic Jew that I was beating up"
- EVENT #StandWithUs Chicago 7th Annual Campus Champion Gala Sunday November 4
- "Authorities investigate West Bank death of Aisha al-Rawbi, 47, after her husband claimed Jewish settlers pelted their car with rocks"
- #PalestinianTerror - American Vet and MBA Taylor Force, 29, murdered on school trip to Israel; his wife severely injured in stabbing spree. VP Biden was short walk from scene of attack
- EVENT US Holocaust Memorial Museum Chicago Luncheon Friday September 8
- “Shame on the US Holocaust Memorial Museum,” said Leon Wieseltier, the literary critic and fellow at the Brookings Institution, who slammed the Museum for “releasing an allegedly scientific study that justifies bystanderism”
- "Assailants of Parisian Jewish family tell victims, 'You are Jewish, you have money,' before brutally attacking them, threatening to kill them"
- Freshman "to do" list: Learn how to be a good American, challenge your teachers, study a language, and tackle hard subjects.
Tag Archives: John Kerry
John Kerry told Iran to “wait out this administration,” Mr. Pompeo said. “You can’t find precedent for this in U.S. history”
NEW YORK SUN ‘Beyond Inappropriate’: Secretary of State Pompeo Schools John Kerry Editorial Board September 15, 2018 Secretary of State Mike Pompeo certainly hit the John Kerry question out of the park. This occurred at a State Department briefing Friday, … Continue reading
FREE BEACON The Sum of All Tears by Matthew Continetti September 7, 2018 …What I want to tell you about Wendy [Sherman’s] story [Not for the Faint of Heart: Lessons in Courage, Power, and Persistence] is that it’s embarrassing, both self-pitying … Continue reading
#WhatCouldPossiblyGoWrong Bibi “refused Kerry and Obama’s proposal to withdraw from Judea and Samaria and have US soldiers stationed there, Kerry reveals in new book”
ARUTZ SHEVA Netanyahu prevented uprooting of hundreds of thousands of Jews by Ido Ben Porat September 2, 2018 Former US Secretary of State John Kerry will publish a new book in the coming days, including memoirs of the time he served … Continue reading
Michael Oren: “I personally feel Iran Deal was the collapse of American credibility in the Middle East”
JERUSALEM POST MK Oren: John Kerry has ‘Acrid & Obsessive’ Place in his heart for Israel by Herb Keinon November 29, 2017 Former US Secretary of State John Kerry seems to have an “acrid and obsessive” place in his heart … Continue reading
“In fact, according to Herzog, Israel began to realize that Kerry was negotiating mainly with and against Israel, while conducting substantially no such parallel process with Abbas”
ISRAEL HAYOM Kerry’s knee-capping of Israel by David Weinberg March 9, 2017 Because the news is elsewhere, few have bothered to pay attention to the insider expose on the “Kerry peace process” published in The American Interest late last month … Continue reading
“Had Netanyahu informed the public, the knowledge that Obama administration was backing Hamas would have caused mass demoralization and panic”
JERUSALEM POST The Lessons of the Hamas War by Caroline B. Glick March 2, 2017 …America’s support for Hamas was expressed at the earliest stages of the war when then-secretary of state John Kerry demanded that Israel accept an immediate … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Palestinians say Obama’s last-minute $221 million payout frozen by Trump by Avi Issacharoff and AP January 25, 2017 The Trump administration has informed the Palestinian Authority that it is freezing the transfer of $221 million which was … Continue reading