Most Clicked This Week
- Israeli teen accused of making bomb threats to JCC's [VIDEO]
- Arab Sex and Arab Terror
- "To celebrate #WorldWaterDay, ISRAEL21c takes a look at 10 water innovation projects bringing clean water to communities across the world"
- #StandWithUs prevented from arranging memorial at Hyatt Chicago hotel where JVP is holding annual meeting featuring convicted terrorist
- "Israel must stress again and again, before it happens, that these Lebanese villages storing Hizballah weapons have become military posts, and are therefore legitimate targets"
- National Council of Jewish Women: Our tent is big enough for terrorists
- Netanyahu: Israel welcomes confirmed American Ambassador Friedman as 'a staunch friend of Israel'
- Confessions of a Climate Change ‘Denier’
Tag Archives: John Kerry
“In fact, according to Herzog, Israel began to realize that Kerry was negotiating mainly with and against Israel, while conducting substantially no such parallel process with Abbas”
ISRAEL HAYOM Kerry’s knee-capping of Israel by David Weinberg March 9, 2017 Because the news is elsewhere, few have bothered to pay attention to the insider expose on the “Kerry peace process” published in The American Interest late last month … Continue reading
“Had Netanyahu informed the public, the knowledge that Obama administration was backing Hamas would have caused mass demoralization and panic”
JERUSALEM POST The Lessons of the Hamas War by Caroline B. Glick March 2, 2017 …America’s support for Hamas was expressed at the earliest stages of the war when then-secretary of state John Kerry demanded that Israel accept an immediate … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Palestinians say Obama’s last-minute $221 million payout frozen by Trump by Avi Issacharoff and AP January 25, 2017 The Trump administration has informed the Palestinian Authority that it is freezing the transfer of $221 million which was … Continue reading
WASHINGTON POST Obama’s self-revealing final act by Charles Krauthammer January 19, 2017 At the 2015 White House correspondents’ dinner, he joked about whether he had a bucket list: “Well, I have something that rhymes with bucket list.”…Turns out, he wasn’t … Continue reading
J Street Obit: “An organization vilified by former friends, distanced from the left in Israel and distrusted by many more as a result of the mishandling of its own reputation”
THE HILL J Street’s dead end by Gregg Roman January 22, 2017 [With Obama as President] The fledgling J Street found itself at the top table with veteran Jewish and pro-Israel organizations at the White House, with almost unprecedented access … Continue reading