Most Clicked This Week
- "While asserting he’s never heard of Proud Boys, US president again says group should ‘just stand by,’ adding ‘let law enforcement do the work’; also denounces white supremacists"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- Antibacterial alternative to the N95 surgical masks now available online from Israel: "Sonovia’s reusable cotton-poly SonoMask are infused with metal-oxide nanoparticles that kill germs and last through 100 washings"
- “If religion is opium, Marxism is crystal meth”
- Congresswoman Betty McCollum works on legislation with a group linked to terror
- “The PLO era officially began at the White House on Sept. 13, 1993. It officially ended at the White House on Sept. 15, 2020. It is time for Israel, the US and the rest of the world to recognize this truth and act accordingly”
Tag Archives: John Kerry
John Kerry, “haughty from his success in the Pyrrhic victory of the Iran nuclear deal, said things he probably now wishes he could take back”
MIDDLE EAST FORUM History Proves John Kerry Wrong … Again by A.J. Caschetta September 22, 2020 Conventional wisdom took one on the chin last week when the Trump administration did what the establishment said couldn’t be done. No chin took … Continue reading
“Biden remains a fervent adherent to the failed, groupthink-driven international consensus on resolving the Palestinian-Israeli conflict, which erroneously places the burden on Israel to make concessions”
NEW YORK POST Obama alums wrong on all counts in attacks on Trump Mideast peace plan by David Friedman May 4, 2020 The Obama administration’s approach to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, and the Middle East as a whole, is best remembered … Continue reading
Under the execrable UN Resolution 2334–facilitated by Obama admin–“Israel suddenly was told that it has no right to be in the Golan Heights or at Rachel’s Tomb or at the Western Wall of the Holy Temple compound in Jerusalem”
AMERICAN SPECTATOR America Recognizes the Legality of Jewish Communities in Judea and Samaria, Countering Obama and the UN by Dov Fishcher November 19, 2019 As they prepared finally to exit the national scene, Obama and John Kerry thought they were … Continue reading
John Kerry told Iran to “wait out this administration,” Mr. Pompeo said. “You can’t find precedent for this in U.S. history”
NEW YORK SUN ‘Beyond Inappropriate’: Secretary of State Pompeo Schools John Kerry Editorial Board September 15, 2018 Secretary of State Mike Pompeo certainly hit the John Kerry question out of the park. This occurred at a State Department briefing Friday, … Continue reading
FREE BEACON The Sum of All Tears by Matthew Continetti September 7, 2018 …What I want to tell you about Wendy [Sherman’s] story [Not for the Faint of Heart: Lessons in Courage, Power, and Persistence] is that it’s embarrassing, both self-pitying … Continue reading
#WhatCouldPossiblyGoWrong Bibi “refused Kerry and Obama’s proposal to withdraw from Judea and Samaria and have US soldiers stationed there, Kerry reveals in new book”
ARUTZ SHEVA Netanyahu prevented uprooting of hundreds of thousands of Jews by Ido Ben Porat September 2, 2018 Former US Secretary of State John Kerry will publish a new book in the coming days, including memoirs of the time he served … Continue reading
Michael Oren: “I personally feel Iran Deal was the collapse of American credibility in the Middle East”
JERUSALEM POST MK Oren: John Kerry has ‘Acrid & Obsessive’ Place in his heart for Israel by Herb Keinon November 29, 2017 Former US Secretary of State John Kerry seems to have an “acrid and obsessive” place in his heart … Continue reading
“In fact, according to Herzog, Israel began to realize that Kerry was negotiating mainly with and against Israel, while conducting substantially no such parallel process with Abbas”
ISRAEL HAYOM Kerry’s knee-capping of Israel by David Weinberg March 9, 2017 Because the news is elsewhere, few have bothered to pay attention to the insider expose on the “Kerry peace process” published in The American Interest late last month … Continue reading
“Had Netanyahu informed the public, the knowledge that Obama administration was backing Hamas would have caused mass demoralization and panic”
JERUSALEM POST The Lessons of the Hamas War by Caroline B. Glick March 2, 2017 …America’s support for Hamas was expressed at the earliest stages of the war when then-secretary of state John Kerry demanded that Israel accept an immediate … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Palestinians say Obama’s last-minute $221 million payout frozen by Trump by Avi Issacharoff and AP January 25, 2017 The Trump administration has informed the Palestinian Authority that it is freezing the transfer of $221 million which was … Continue reading