Most Clicked This Week
- Gibson's Bakery vs Oberlin "I suspect the jury hated Oberlin and its students and wanted to punish both"
- "Their billionaire descendants, who control Krispy Kreme, Stumptown and other brands, are grappling with the exposure of an unspeakable secret"
- “It is unbelievable that in our capital city an anti-Semitic film has an easier time finding a venue than a movie talking about Islamic fundamentalism in Europe that is forcing Jews to leave”
- "Palestine" is a fiction "a concept that refers to an imaginary entity, not real but socially constructed"
- Newton, MA: Orthodox rabbi quotes Isaiah, warning Jewish community who turned a blind eye to antisemitic curriculum, "Your destroyers and demolishers will come from your own"
- ‘Are you a Jew?’ Arab Attacks on Jews nothing new.
- Brilliant unpacking of Hannah Arendt’s “Eichmann in Jerusalem: A Report on the Banality of Evil”
- “Israeli military fills underground Hezbollah terror constructions near Metula with water and cement”
Tag Archives: Geraldo Rivera
Geraldo Rivera “smears Israel by suggesting that Israel’s defensive actions make Israel like the terrorists”
BREITBART I Read Geraldo‘s Anti-Israel Book So You Don‘t Have To by Morton A. Klein July 30, 2018 …Worse yet, Geraldo reiterates the Al Dura “Pallywood” hoax as if It were real. He treats the fake, staged video, taken by a Palestinian-Arab … Continue reading
PICK-OF-THE-DAY…Want Proportionality? Give Israel 22 Countries. Spare us the pieties and righteous indignation of Europe.
ARUTZ SHEVA July 17, 2014 by Jack Engelhard Europe is in an uproar. Frankfurt, Germany is rioting, along with France, the UK and in other places where it’s Springtime for Hitler all over again. But even over here in America … Continue reading