Most Clicked This Week
- Whitewashed: "this isn’t Corbyn’s party...we will play our role in combating antisemitism until we wipe it out of our party" [VIDEO]
- "As Trump administration conducts routine review of its Iran policy, senior officials are hinting that they're open to toppling the country's clerical regime"
- "Jewish leftists like Peter Beinart don’t get to decide who is a good Jew and who is not"
- "To prevent the death of his men, Roi Klein Z"L jumped on the grenade, and was the only one killed...As he leaped, Klein shouted “Shema Yisrael”
- Winnetka rocked by New Trier efforts to train future Social Justice Warriors
- Eilat hit with missiles from Islamic State group [VIDEO]
- The Palestinian Emirates Solution: "Arabs over the last century have without exception opposed the two-state solution, whether proposed by the British, the United Nations or the United States"
- Jewish Voice for Peace is "an anti-Semitic hate group that is neither Jewish nor for peace, but obsessed with destroying Israel and hating Jews" [VIDEO]
Tag Archives: Democrats
“Many things have happened in the past 24 years, both in the US and especially in the Middle East, but for these (mostly Democratic) lawmakers, nothing has changed’
ABU YEHUDA A discussion at the seder table by Vic Rosenthal March 31. 2017 So we are sitting around the seder table with our American Uncle Max and he says, “I remain convinced that a two-state solution is the only … Continue reading
The tragic story of Minneapolis, run by Democrats, “whose only discernible achievement is to keep the leaky ship of city government afloat for as long as possible before it is inevitably capsized by economic and social calamity”
FRONT PAGE MAG Another American City Destroyed by the Democrats by John Perazzo March 15, 2017 “American politics is dominated by an enduring myth,” writes author Peter Collier—the myth “that Democrats are the party of the common man, the voiceless, … Continue reading
“If you talk privately to those who work in the Jewish organization world, many will confide that the greatest threat to the security of the American Jewish community is “changing demographics,” which is a euphemism for a growing population of Arab migrants to the United States”
WASHINGTON POST The great anti-Semitism panic of 2017 by David Bernstein March 8, 2017 …There is also a general sense among Jews, at least liberal Jews, that Trump’s supporters are significantly more anti-Semitic than the public at large. I have … Continue reading
“Democrats are fixating on Jeff Sessions and Russia because they still can’t accept that Trump won the election”
US NEWS & WORLD REPORT The Sore Loser Party by Peter Roff March 2, 2017 Democrats never admit they lose elections because the voters reject their platform. No, it always has something to do with the Republicans cheating, or benefiting … Continue reading
“While America as a whole will suffer from the radicalization of the Democratic Party, perhaps no group will suffer more from the far Left’s takeover of the party than the American Jewish community”
JERUSALEM POST Perez, Ellison and the meaning of Antisemitism by Caroline B. Glick February 27, 2017 …Perez appointed the former Nation of Islam spokesman [Keith Ellison] to serve as deputy DNC chairman as soon as his own victory was announced. … Continue reading
THE HILL I will leave the Democrats if Keith Ellison is elected its chairman by Alan Dershowitz February 24, 2017 Tomorrow the Democratic National Committee (DNC) will have to choose the direction of the Democratic Party, as well as its … Continue reading
COMMENTARY Is BDS a Bust? by Jonathan Marks February 16, 2017 In 2005, a coalition of organizations claiming to represent Palestinian civil society issued a call to boycott, divest from, and sanction Israel…At least as Gallup measures it, that effect … Continue reading