Most Clicked This Week
- Israeli teen accused of making bomb threats to JCC's [VIDEO]
- Arab Sex and Arab Terror
- "To celebrate #WorldWaterDay, ISRAEL21c takes a look at 10 water innovation projects bringing clean water to communities across the world"
- #StandWithUs prevented from arranging memorial at Hyatt Chicago hotel where JVP is holding annual meeting featuring convicted terrorist
- "Israel must stress again and again, before it happens, that these Lebanese villages storing Hizballah weapons have become military posts, and are therefore legitimate targets"
- National Council of Jewish Women: Our tent is big enough for terrorists
- Netanyahu: Israel welcomes confirmed American Ambassador Friedman as 'a staunch friend of Israel'
- Confessions of a Climate Change ‘Denier’
Tag Archives: Democrats
“If you talk privately to those who work in the Jewish organization world, many will confide that the greatest threat to the security of the American Jewish community is “changing demographics,” which is a euphemism for a growing population of Arab migrants to the United States”
WASHINGTON POST The great anti-Semitism panic of 2017 by David Bernstein March 8, 2017 …There is also a general sense among Jews, at least liberal Jews, that Trump’s supporters are significantly more anti-Semitic than the public at large. I have … Continue reading
“Democrats are fixating on Jeff Sessions and Russia because they still can’t accept that Trump won the election”
US NEWS & WORLD REPORT The Sore Loser Party by Peter Roff March 2, 2017 Democrats never admit they lose elections because the voters reject their platform. No, it always has something to do with the Republicans cheating, or benefiting … Continue reading
“While America as a whole will suffer from the radicalization of the Democratic Party, perhaps no group will suffer more from the far Left’s takeover of the party than the American Jewish community”
JERUSALEM POST Perez, Ellison and the meaning of Antisemitism by Caroline B. Glick February 27, 2017 …Perez appointed the former Nation of Islam spokesman [Keith Ellison] to serve as deputy DNC chairman as soon as his own victory was announced. … Continue reading
THE HILL I will leave the Democrats if Keith Ellison is elected its chairman by Alan Dershowitz February 24, 2017 Tomorrow the Democratic National Committee (DNC) will have to choose the direction of the Democratic Party, as well as its … Continue reading
COMMENTARY Is BDS a Bust? by Jonathan Marks February 16, 2017 In 2005, a coalition of organizations claiming to represent Palestinian civil society issued a call to boycott, divest from, and sanction Israel…At least as Gallup measures it, that effect … Continue reading
INVESTIGATIVE PROJECT The Left Lost Its Logic On Israel by Noah Beck January 24, 2017 Support for Israel among Democrats has plummeted in recent years, a new Pew poll shows, with about as many – 31 percent – saying they … Continue reading
As current administration prepares their exit, some Democrats step forward to oppose Obama’s Israel policies [VIDEO]
JERUSALEM POST Democrats join Senate condemnation of Obama-backed UN Israel resolution by Michael Wilner January 6, 2017 Nearly a dozen senators joined their Republican counterparts on Wednesday to condemn the United Nations for its “anti-Israel efforts,” specifically action last month … Continue reading