Most Clicked This Week
- "If Kirsten Gillibrand has truly seen the light and opposes BDS, what’s she doing taking a spot as the keynote speaker at this event?"
- "Ahmed Meligy, who identifies himself as a proud Egyptian and Muslim, is another passionate advocate for Israel. Meligy has endured death threats and police arrest for his activism, which includes blogging for the Jerusalem Post, and supporting democracy in Egypt and warmer ties with Israel"
- Here's where that new US #Jerusalem embassy might go
- Why is YouTube censoring Prager U "conservative" videos ? [VIDEO]
- Soros goal: "to subvert Western democracies and make it impossible for governments to maintain order or for societies to retain their unique identities and values"
- Chicagoans Bill and Tom Silverstein donate Exodus flag to US Holocaust Memorial Museum
- UPCOMING EVENT Bob Dold Private Roundtable
- "The day after the US and Israel announce their departure, UNESCO selects a French Jew named Audrey Azoulay as the new chief. Speculation abounds as to whether she will initiate reforms"
Tag Archives: Democrats
“Senators Booker and Gillibrand signal that they’ll march in step with the radical, anti-Israel Left”
NATIONAL REVIEW Democrats Who Want to Be President Back Away from Israel by Jonathan S. Tobin August 7, 2017 The shift to the left by Senator Cory Booker of New Jersey and Senator Kirsten Gillibrand of New York demonstrates the … Continue reading
DAILY WIRE 5 Times Democrats Tried To Work With The Russians To Swing Elections by Aaron Bandler July 12, 2017 The Left has been screaming for Donald Trump Jr.’s head after it became known that he met with a Russian … Continue reading
“Many things have happened in the past 24 years, both in the US and especially in the Middle East, but for these (mostly Democratic) lawmakers, nothing has changed’
ABU YEHUDA A discussion at the seder table by Vic Rosenthal March 31. 2017 So we are sitting around the seder table with our American Uncle Max and he says, “I remain convinced that a two-state solution is the only … Continue reading
The tragic story of Minneapolis, run by Democrats, “whose only discernible achievement is to keep the leaky ship of city government afloat for as long as possible before it is inevitably capsized by economic and social calamity”
FRONT PAGE MAG Another American City Destroyed by the Democrats by John Perazzo March 15, 2017 “American politics is dominated by an enduring myth,” writes author Peter Collier—the myth “that Democrats are the party of the common man, the voiceless, … Continue reading
“If you talk privately to those who work in the Jewish organization world, many will confide that the greatest threat to the security of the American Jewish community is “changing demographics,” which is a euphemism for a growing population of Arab migrants to the United States”
WASHINGTON POST The great anti-Semitism panic of 2017 by David Bernstein March 8, 2017 …There is also a general sense among Jews, at least liberal Jews, that Trump’s supporters are significantly more anti-Semitic than the public at large. I have … Continue reading
“Democrats are fixating on Jeff Sessions and Russia because they still can’t accept that Trump won the election”
US NEWS & WORLD REPORT The Sore Loser Party by Peter Roff March 2, 2017 Democrats never admit they lose elections because the voters reject their platform. No, it always has something to do with the Republicans cheating, or benefiting … Continue reading
“While America as a whole will suffer from the radicalization of the Democratic Party, perhaps no group will suffer more from the far Left’s takeover of the party than the American Jewish community”
JERUSALEM POST Perez, Ellison and the meaning of Antisemitism by Caroline B. Glick February 27, 2017 …Perez appointed the former Nation of Islam spokesman [Keith Ellison] to serve as deputy DNC chairman as soon as his own victory was announced. … Continue reading