Most Clicked This Week
- Endorsed by both Bill Maher and Ben Shapiro, the book "seeks to stop left-leaning people from being used by voices who want to dismantle the most misunderstood country on Earth"
- "Tensions have risen throughout Israel during Ramadan over the potential eviction of Palestinians from homes in Jerusalem's Sheikh Jarrah neighborhood"
- "Groups targeting the only legislation that guarantees Jews a safe haven want to render them once again vulnerable and at the mercy of their host countries"
- Manhattan's Heschel School was asking fourth-graders "If they were transgender, what would their pronoun be?"
- Creative artist, photographer and filmmaker Eitan Asaraf produces a spectacular new film spotlighting the Holy City
- Media reporting on hate crimes against Jews: "One major media outlet, however, stood out as an exception, even though it is New York-based"
- "He’s served as a combat pilot in the Israeli Air Force, launched a successful venture capital firm, and co-founded the Ramon Foundation - meet Eytan Stibbe, Israel’s humble hero"
- Calls for #LizCheney to be removed from No. 3 leadership position began early this year, culminating in a failed attempt to remove her through a secret ballot vote in February"
Tag Archives: Democrats
“Israel hasn’t vaccinated the Palestinians for the same reason it hasn’t vaccinated the Egyptians or the French. Like the Egyptians and the French, the Palestinians have their own government and their own health ministry that is responsible for caring for them”
NEWSWEEK Democrats, American Jews and Politically Correct Bigotry by Caroline Glick January 29, 2021 Israel is the world leader in COVID-19 vaccinations. By late January, more than 85 percent of Israelis over the age of 60 had completed the two-round … Continue reading
“American Jews continue to remain tethered to the party that refuses to denounce Jew-hatred in its midst while embracing lawmakers who are raging anti-Semites, including Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Pramila Jayapal, Betty McCollum, and Keith Ellison”
AMERICAN THINKER Democrat Hypocrisy on Condemning Anti-Semitism Is Becoming Tiresome by Lauri B. Regan January 10, 2021 As an American Jew who retired after 30 years of practicing law in order to fight anti-Semitism and anti-Zionism, including spending the past … Continue reading
NEW YORK POST Georgia Dem’s anti-Israel sermon resurfaces amid Senate runoff race by Carl Campanile November 13, 2020 With the balance of power in the US Senate riding on two run-off elections in Georgia, the heat is on and stinging … Continue reading
“Talk of Biden’s joviality and personal warmth, and of moderates versus radicals, are soothing distractions for Israelis about to face the most hostile U.S. administration in history”
JNS The approaching storm in US-Israel relations by Caroline B. Glick November 15, 2020 …But the rancor and infighting between moderates and radicals revolves around domestic issues like socialism and defunding the police. It has nothing to do with Israel … Continue reading
“Post-election blowback from moderates against the radicals could complicate the left’s progress in moving the party away from a pro-Israel position”
JNS Can Democrats finally repudiate ‘The Squad’? by Jonathan Tobin November 12, 2020 …Even as they celebrated their apparent victory in the presidential election, some Democrats spent the days after the voting complaining about the role that Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez … Continue reading
“Democrats expected Jewish voters to help them flip Georgia and Florida. Instead, Jewish voters flipped them off”
JNS Democrats’ anti-Semitism cost them in Florida and Georgia by Daniel Greenfield November 8, 2020 Before the election, Brandeis University’s Steinhardt Social Research Institute marked Georgia, along with Florida, as one of the states where the Jewish vote could help … Continue reading
“Trump’s better-than-expected showing, despite many Jews thinking that he’s a hatemonger, speaks volumes about the chasm between the two warring Jewish political tribes”
JNS The Jewish vote mattered more than we thought in 2020 by Jonathan Tobin November 4, 2020 We already knew that the chasm that separates those Jews who vote for Democrats and those who vote for Republicans was already wide. … Continue reading
Democrats “have embraced Black Lives Matter, have ignored the anti-Jewish rhetoric of BLM leaders, and were silent as BLM mobs attacked and defaced synagogues in LA”
JNS Jews betraying Jews by Kenneth Levin October 12, 2020 …The Democrat Party has also been essentially silent about growing hostility towards Jews being promoted in Democrat bastions in the wider society. The major American institutions abetting anti-Semitism are America’s … Continue reading
On the other side of the aisle, Jewish Democratic groups are seeking to push Joe Biden and Kamala Harris over the finish line, especially with virtually all polls, including in swing states, showing Biden ahead of Trump
JNS For Jewish Republicans, it’s all about ‘Florida, Florida, Florida’ by Jackson Richman October 9, 2020 With the presidential race entering its final weeks, more attention is being focused on a number of critical swing states that could determine the … Continue reading
Antisemite Linda Sarsour addresses Dem convention but “she has no role in the Biden campaign whatsoever”
NEW YORK POST Biden campaign denies Linda Sarsour ties after DNC appearance by Emily Jacobs August 19, 2020 The Biden campaign is distancing itself from controversial former Women’s March leader Linda Sarsour after the Democratic National Committee featured her in … Continue reading