Most Clicked This Week
- Upcoming J Street conference participants to include Sanders, Klobuchar, Buttigieg, Schumer, Pelosi and the PLO
- "Retreating and abandoning allies may not be the optimum strategy"
- University of Illinois presentation “'instead of fostering dialogue, incited division, distrust and anger"
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
- Brig. General Kuperwasser: “The depth of the U.S. commitment to Israel is very different from its commitment to the Syrian Kurds"
- In IL3, Dem Congressman Dan Lipinski to be primaried by Rush Darwish a Palestinian who will “proudly champion BDS" in Congress, "much like Congresswomen Tlaib and Omar”
Tag Archives: Democrats
“There is little evidence to suggest that the great majority of either African Americans or Jews is prepared to reassess its longstanding blind loyalty to the Democrat Party””
FRONT PAGE MAG Jews, African Americans and the Democrat Party by Kenneth Levin October 11, 2019 In democracies, minority groups will often embrace one political party and cling to that attachment irrespective of changing political circumstances. This seems especially true … Continue reading
“Just because Trump said it doesn’t mean it’s not true: The Democratic Party is becoming unsalvageable”
TABLET MAG Ignore it at your peril by Liel Leibovitz August 22, 2019 …Shortly after Trump was elected, the left moved into resistance mode. The feelings here were entirely understandable—I myself found Trump’s election deeply worrisome. But, very quickly, the energy … Continue reading
Pollak: “I don’t agree that Jews who vote Democratic are ignorant or disloyal. Some have been conned by the same media who will try to convince them Trump said something antisemitic today”
BREITBART Trump Just Told Liberal Jews What They’ve Been Telling Conservative Jews for Years About Disloyalty by Joel B. Pollak August 21, 2019 …So when President Trump criticized Omar and Tlaib for their hostility toward Israel, and asked how Democrats … Continue reading
NY JEWISH WEEK Gunning For Pro-Israel House Reps. by Shira Hanau 31 July 2019 Between the three of them, Reps. Eliot Engel, Nita Lowey and Jerry Nadler have 87 years of experience in Congress, three powerful committee chair positions — … Continue reading
FREE BEACON Slotkin (D): GOP Only Opposes Anti-Semitism for Money by Nic Rowan July 31, 2019 Freshman representative Elissa Slotkin (D., Mich) said at a Jewish Democratic summer conference that Republicans only oppose anti-Semitism because they want money from Jewish … Continue reading
NEW YORK TIMES Why Are Democrats Defending Al Sharpton? by Professor Glenn C. Loury July 31, 2019 But 48 hours later, I feel differently. That’s thanks to the leading Democratic candidates for president, who have rushed to Mr. Sharpton’s defense, … Continue reading
“Supporters of BDS, however, must reckon with some inconvenient facts and some rather important laws: The movement’s anti-Semitism often leads it to advocate violations of the law”
NATIONAL REVIEW The Anti-Semitic BDS Movement Advocates Illegal Discrimination by David French July 18, 2019 Yesterday, in a rather stunning feat of what looks like malicious trolling, Representative Ilhan Omar co-sponsored a resolution designed to support the anti-Semitic Boycott, Divestment, … Continue reading