Most Clicked This Week
- #BDSFail Israel gives Omar Shakir until May 1 to leave, noting "the appellant continues to call publicly for a boycott of Israel, or parts of it, while at the same time asking [Israel] to open its doors to him"
- As Notre Dame burns...."church doors across Europe smeared with Islamic expressions like 'Allahu Akbar'"
- US publishes first map showing Golan as Israeli territory
- Howard Stern rips Roger Waters for his support of BDS and efforts to intimidate Bon Jovi
- "Poland’s ambassador to the UK says culture, history and science offer plenty of reasons for Jews to rediscover his country"
- "Daniel Pearl’s father, Prof. Judea Pearl, said, “I welcome any steps toward exposing and bringing to justice those horrendous murderers”"
- The term “#Nakba” was first referenced in George Antonius’s influential 1938 book “The Arab Awakening” and had nothing to do with Israel; it referred to the “post-WWI creation of the modern Middle East”
Tag Archives: Democrats
“The ascendancy of the hard Left, which is Barack Obama’s lasting legacy, is transforming life in America for Jews”
AMERICAN GREATNESS Leftist Jew Hatred Has Come to America by Karin McQuillan January 23rd, 2019 …Jews have suffered huge discrimination in America. They arrived penniless and made it in one or two generations, embracing America with love despite the discrimination … Continue reading
“Democrats are now defined by Trump the way that antimatter is defined by matter, with each particle of matter corresponding to an antiparticle”
THE HILL Donald Trump is completely transforming the Democrats by Jonathan Turley December 29, 2018 In this age of rage, voters seem to have no patience, let alone need, for leaders speaking of abstract principles. They want immediate unequivocal action … Continue reading
“American Jews and their leaders, except for the Orthodox, have distanced themselves from their Jewish identity”
JNS The devastating impact of American non-Jewish Jews Isi Leibler October 11, 2018 There is no disputing that, except for the vast majority of Orthodox Jews, American Jews and their leaders have distanced themselves from their Jewish identity…Many express their … Continue reading
NEW YORK TIMES A New Wave of Democrats Tests the Party’s Blanket Support for Israel by Catie Edmondson Oct. 7, 2018 …A [not insubstantial] cluster of activist Democrats — most of them young, most of them cruising toward House seats … Continue reading
Men’s Club of North Suburban Synagogue Beth El invites you to two Town Halls 1175 Sheridan Road, Highland Park, IL 2018 Republican Candidate Town Hall Sunday, October 14th at 10:00AM Candidates currently committed to appear: 10th Congressional District candidate Douglas Bennett, … Continue reading
JTA 55 House Republicans urge Trump to allow ‘Israel’ on passports of Jerusalem-born September 21, 2018 A letter from 55 U.S. House of Representatives Republicans to President Donald Trump asks him to direct the State Department to allow U.S. citizens … Continue reading
“From Dianne Feinstein to John Kerry to Maxine Waters to Cory ‘Spartacus’ Booker, Democrats are losing their marbles”
NATIONAL REVIEW Descent into Progressive Madness by Victor Davis Hanson September 18, 2018 …In publicizing the letter anonymously at first, Feinstein apparently had lots of aims besides blowing up the Kavanaugh sure-thing nomination. In the new progressive world of Julia … Continue reading