Most Clicked This Week
- Push to defund police created what some have called the “Minneapolis Effect”
- On Tuesday, the seventh day of the Hebrew month of Cheshvan, Israel celebrated Aliyah Day
- "The Islamic Republic is advancing both the enrichment and weaponization tracks needed to build a bomb"
- "BDS has made life worse for Palestinian Arabs, the very people they falsely claim to help"
- "Many of us liberal Jews are not awake to the hatred of our colleagues, students, professors, and thought leaders"
- "Traditionalists chafe at the contemporary-art approach to Holocaust commemoration being employed at Babyn Yar, a site of mass shootings in World War II. But it has brought visitors for an anniversary"
- “The AP's report on the discovery of a First Temple era toilet omits Jewish references, while a NY Times Rosh Hashanah recipe evokes 'Canaanites,' not Israelites”
- Gilad Erdan blasts co-founders of ice cream maker over Axios interview. "Demanding from Israel what is demanded from no other country is the definition of antisemitism"
Tag Archives: Democrats
POLITICO House passes $1B for Israel’s Iron Dome after progressive dustup by Andrew Desiderio September 23, 2021 The House on Thursday overwhelmingly passed a bill to replenish Israel’s Iron Dome missile defense system, just two days after it was pulled … Continue reading
BESA Jews Gaslighting Jews: A Primer by Alex Joffe July 22, 2021 A recent poll purports to capture the attitudes of American Jews regarding Israel and politics. While the poll boasts the sensational result that 22% of American Jews apparently … Continue reading
Congresswoman Ilhan Omar: “I know what it feels like to experience injustice in ways that many of my colleagues don’t”
ALGEMEINER Top Community Leaders Slam Rep. Ilhan Omar for Claiming Jewish Colleagues Not ‘Equally Engaging in Seeking Justice’ by Benjamin Kerstein June 30, 2021 Top US Jewish leaders criticized as “disgraceful” comments made by Minnesota Democratic Congresswoman Ilhan Omar on … Continue reading
“While the 12 signees did the right thing, the fact that the other 13 Jewish Democrats—a majority of the caucus—refused to do so is an equally clear indication that even among Jews, support for Israel among Democrats is on the decline”
JNS Omar forces a difficult choice for Jewish Democrats by Jonathan Tobin June 10, 2021 After a surge in violent anti-Semitism inspired in no small part by vicious attacks on Israel by members of their party’s left-wing, some Jewish Democrats … Continue reading
JTA Jewish Democratic lawmakers consider condemning Ilhan Omar for likening Hamas to Israel and US by Ron Kampeas June 9, 2021 Jewish Democrats in the U.S. House of Representatives met Wednesday to discuss antisemitism. The 25 members of the unofficial … Continue reading
“It should surprise precisely no one that the same party that couldn’t bring itself to singularly condemn anti-Semitism when Jews and Jews alone were being viciously attacked, also voted to deny Israel the funding it needed to defend itself against Hamas’ deadly rockets”
FRONT PAGE MAG Congressional Enablers of Genocidal Anti-Semitism by Kenneth Levin May 24, 2021 …Ilhan Omar, much given to anti-Semitic tropes, used the current hostilities to call essentially for Israel’s destruction. Rashida Tlaib characterized the Sheikh Jarrah issue as an … Continue reading
“Left-wing congressman Jamaal Bowman, his anti-Semitism cloaked in the argot of the social justice warrior, has called on Israel to stop brutalizing and murdering “Black and brown bodies””
FREE BEACON The Jews vs. The World Editorial Board May 21, 2021 As a weak and sclerotic Democratic leadership cowers before the anti-Israel zealotry of the Squad and its acolytes in the House of Representatives, American Jews are getting a … Continue reading
NEW YORK TIMES If the Left Got Its Wish for Israel by Bret Stephens May 17, 2021 Imagine an alternative universe in which an enlightened Israeli government did almost everything progressive America demanded of it. An immediate cessation of hostilities … Continue reading
With Israel under attack from US-designated terror group Hamas, Andrew Yang is now sorry he had shown support for Israel
NEW YORK POST Andrew Yang apologizes for pro-Israel tweet after criticism from the left by Julia Marsh May 12, 2021 Democratic mayoral contender Andrew Yang backtracked on his support for Israel amid the latest battle in its ongoing conflict with Palestinian militants — … Continue reading
“Israel hasn’t vaccinated the Palestinians for the same reason it hasn’t vaccinated the Egyptians or the French. Like the Egyptians and the French, the Palestinians have their own government and their own health ministry that is responsible for caring for them”
NEWSWEEK Democrats, American Jews and Politically Correct Bigotry by Caroline Glick January 29, 2021 Israel is the world leader in COVID-19 vaccinations. By late January, more than 85 percent of Israelis over the age of 60 had completed the two-round … Continue reading