Most Clicked This Week
- "Manfred Gerstenfeld was a Jewish renaissance man and a prodigious writer who leaves a rich legacy in many different realms. Born in Vienna in 1937, he and his family were forced to flee, and survived the Holocaust by hiding in a small apartment in Amsterdam"
- A haunting question threatened the psyches of many Black Americans after the civil rights era: What do I do with my life when the “deliverance quest” for which I was searching finally has been delivered by the republic of the United States?
- “Next month, Israelis will go to the polls to elect a new 120-seat Knesset. It will be Israel's fourth general election in just under two year”
- “The Iranians didn’t realize that Biden is not Obama, and that in the end they will miscalculate and get hit”
- "US President Joe Biden speaks to Saudi King Salman ahead of the release of the declassified US intelligence report on the killing and dismemberment of the US-based journalist"
- "Gantz says there is ‘likelihood’ Tehran behind explosion in Gulf"
- “Tel Aviv University archaeologists Miki Ben-Dor and Ran Barkai proffer novel hypothesis, showing how the greed of Homo erectus set us careening down an anomalous evolutionary path”
- "Ala Dakka, who plays Palestinian boxer Bashar in the hit show’s third season, grew up between Israel’s Jewish and Arab worlds"
Tag Archives: Democrats
“Israel hasn’t vaccinated the Palestinians for the same reason it hasn’t vaccinated the Egyptians or the French. Like the Egyptians and the French, the Palestinians have their own government and their own health ministry that is responsible for caring for them”
NEWSWEEK Democrats, American Jews and Politically Correct Bigotry by Caroline Glick January 29, 2021 Israel is the world leader in COVID-19 vaccinations. By late January, more than 85 percent of Israelis over the age of 60 had completed the two-round … Continue reading
“American Jews continue to remain tethered to the party that refuses to denounce Jew-hatred in its midst while embracing lawmakers who are raging anti-Semites, including Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Pramila Jayapal, Betty McCollum, and Keith Ellison”
AMERICAN THINKER Democrat Hypocrisy on Condemning Anti-Semitism Is Becoming Tiresome by Lauri B. Regan January 10, 2021 As an American Jew who retired after 30 years of practicing law in order to fight anti-Semitism and anti-Zionism, including spending the past … Continue reading
NEW YORK POST Georgia Dem’s anti-Israel sermon resurfaces amid Senate runoff race by Carl Campanile November 13, 2020 With the balance of power in the US Senate riding on two run-off elections in Georgia, the heat is on and stinging … Continue reading
“Talk of Biden’s joviality and personal warmth, and of moderates versus radicals, are soothing distractions for Israelis about to face the most hostile U.S. administration in history”
JNS The approaching storm in US-Israel relations by Caroline B. Glick November 15, 2020 …But the rancor and infighting between moderates and radicals revolves around domestic issues like socialism and defunding the police. It has nothing to do with Israel … Continue reading
“Post-election blowback from moderates against the radicals could complicate the left’s progress in moving the party away from a pro-Israel position”
JNS Can Democrats finally repudiate ‘The Squad’? by Jonathan Tobin November 12, 2020 …Even as they celebrated their apparent victory in the presidential election, some Democrats spent the days after the voting complaining about the role that Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez … Continue reading
“Democrats expected Jewish voters to help them flip Georgia and Florida. Instead, Jewish voters flipped them off”
JNS Democrats’ anti-Semitism cost them in Florida and Georgia by Daniel Greenfield November 8, 2020 Before the election, Brandeis University’s Steinhardt Social Research Institute marked Georgia, along with Florida, as one of the states where the Jewish vote could help … Continue reading
“Trump’s better-than-expected showing, despite many Jews thinking that he’s a hatemonger, speaks volumes about the chasm between the two warring Jewish political tribes”
JNS The Jewish vote mattered more than we thought in 2020 by Jonathan Tobin November 4, 2020 We already knew that the chasm that separates those Jews who vote for Democrats and those who vote for Republicans was already wide. … Continue reading
Democrats “have embraced Black Lives Matter, have ignored the anti-Jewish rhetoric of BLM leaders, and were silent as BLM mobs attacked and defaced synagogues in LA”
JNS Jews betraying Jews by Kenneth Levin October 12, 2020 …The Democrat Party has also been essentially silent about growing hostility towards Jews being promoted in Democrat bastions in the wider society. The major American institutions abetting anti-Semitism are America’s … Continue reading
On the other side of the aisle, Jewish Democratic groups are seeking to push Joe Biden and Kamala Harris over the finish line, especially with virtually all polls, including in swing states, showing Biden ahead of Trump
JNS For Jewish Republicans, it’s all about ‘Florida, Florida, Florida’ by Jackson Richman October 9, 2020 With the presidential race entering its final weeks, more attention is being focused on a number of critical swing states that could determine the … Continue reading
Antisemite Linda Sarsour addresses Dem convention but “she has no role in the Biden campaign whatsoever”
NEW YORK POST Biden campaign denies Linda Sarsour ties after DNC appearance by Emily Jacobs August 19, 2020 The Biden campaign is distancing itself from controversial former Women’s March leader Linda Sarsour after the Democratic National Committee featured her in … Continue reading