Most Clicked This Week
- "Trump's extraordinary gesture of support for Israel and the rights of the Jewish people was evident in the historic statement. The US has rightly concluded that falsely calling settlements illegal is not helpful for peace"
- Do Jews Have a Right to Live in the 'West Bank'?
- "Senior Israeli official reportedly describes ‘bewilderment and anger’ in Washington as elections and coalition wrangling fail to produce government"
- EVENT Tuvia Tenenbom, author of "I Sleep in Hitler's Room" and "Catch the Jew!" to speak in Chicago and Deerfield
- Deputy Defense Minister Avi Dichter: “Israel’s political and military leadership need to decide at a certain point to launch a campaign that will destroy the terrorist infrastructure in Gaza”
- “Chicagoans are about to learn how their mayor wants to meet the high costs of school district and City Hall spending”
Tag Archives: Illinois
“Chicagoans are about to learn how their mayor wants to meet the high costs of school district and City Hall spending”
CHICAGO TRIBUNE Who will bear the burden of CTU’s generous new contract? Take a guess. Editorial Board November 18, 2019 Tapped-out Chicago taxpayers will not be surprised to learn there is no secret stash of money in the basement at … Continue reading
Meanwhile in Illinois: “As the value of their homes decline, and as property taxes keep increasing, devouring the equity in their homes, serfs (i.e. Illinois taxpayers) pay and pay for these public worker contracts”
CHICAGO TRIBUNE The Chicago teachers strike and property taxpayers and the road to serfdom by John Kass October 18, 2019 …And just who are the serfs in Illinois? The property taxpayers, who are the serfs of the new Democratic machine. … Continue reading
“Multiple cities in Illinois are forced to cut police, fire departments and other city services to fund pension plans”
MISH TALK Bankrupt Illinois Cities Forced To Cut Services To Fund Pensions by Mish September 19, 2019 Municipal leaders across Illinois need to demand the following if they want their cities to survive Illinois’ collective crisis: 1) An amendment to … Continue reading
“The only option for Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot and the city council is restructuring the city’s massive debts. In other words: bankruptcy”
PJ MEDIA Will Chicago Be the Largest U.S. City to Declare Bankruptcy? by Rick Moran September 14, 2019 The city of Chicago is in dire fiscal and financial straits with an almost billion dollar budget deficit, bonds rated at junk … Continue reading
In IL3, Dem Congressman Dan Lipinski to be primaried by Rush Darwish a Palestinian who will “proudly champion BDS” in Congress, “much like Congresswomen Tlaib and Omar”
AMERICAN THINKER Another radical Palestinian in Congress? by Hesham Shehab August 10, 2019 The first Palestinian Muslim American running for U.S. Congress in Illinois, Rush Darwish…formally announced June 15th he is running in Illinois’ 3rd Congressional District, during a rally … Continue reading
CHICAGO TRIBUNE After Gov. Pritzker, Boss Madigan budget, let’s change state slogan: Illinois-Shut Up and Take It. by John Kass June 7, 2019 …Illinois’ new state slogan should be: Just shut up and take it…Especially now that Gov. Big Boy … Continue reading
Illinois School District 219 had planned to use tax dollars to promote Palestine and indoctrinate students against Israel
JTA Chicago-area high school pulls support for teacher training on Palestine after pro-Israel backlash by Ben Sales May 31, 2019 A high school district with a large Jewish population has withdrawn its recommendation of an optional training opportunity for teachers … Continue reading