Most Clicked This Week
- American campuses: "The core principles and foundations that keep the United States intact, that provide our citizens with their civic personalities and national identities, are being annihilated"
- "The feud between Trump and “the squad” ensured that a DOJ summit was largely ignored and instead helped legitimize those who have spread Jew-hatred"
- "The research on Holocaust survivors and their descendants suggests that the effects of such trauma can continue into a third generation"
- Temple U prof and former CNN contributor: "Mainstream news outlets are 'Zionist organizations'"
- Son of Democrat Congressman Mel Levine: "Coming out as Republican worse than coming out gay"
- USHMM statement on Holocaust analogies addresses an employee's tweets and indirectly, AOC comments
- A special appeal to help David Coleman and his family, close friends in need
- Ocasio-Cortez emerges as a one-woman Committee to Re-Elect the President
Tag Archives: Illinois
CHICAGO TRIBUNE After Gov. Pritzker, Boss Madigan budget, let’s change state slogan: Illinois-Shut Up and Take It. by John Kass June 7, 2019 …Illinois’ new state slogan should be: Just shut up and take it…Especially now that Gov. Big Boy … Continue reading
Illinois School District 219 had planned to use tax dollars to promote Palestine and indoctrinate students against Israel
JTA Chicago-area high school pulls support for teacher training on Palestine after pro-Israel backlash by Ben Sales May 31, 2019 A high school district with a large Jewish population has withdrawn its recommendation of an optional training opportunity for teachers … Continue reading
“Illinois’ business tax climate would rank ahead of only California and New Jersey under a progressive tax. Hurt small businesses, and you hurt the jobs market”
ILLINOIS POLICY Pritzker ‘fair tax’ would drop Illinois business climate to 48th in nation by Joe Barnas March 12, 2019 Under Illinois Gov. J.B. Pritzker’s progressive tax proposal, Illinois’ business tax climate ranking would plummet to 48th in the nation, beating out … Continue reading
“Moody’s warned Illinois’ Democratic governor’s that his plan to more than double income taxes on the rich could create a bigger state deficit if they leave”
AMERICAN THINKER Moody’s Warns Illinois Raising Taxes Causes Rich to Leave by Chriss Street February 8, 2019 …Democrat J.B. Pritzker successfully ran for governor of Illinois on a campaign that it was “Not Impossible” for a state with a $7,871,602,484.87 payment backlog … Continue reading
“Illinoisans pay the highest property taxes in the nation. At 2.7 percent of home value annually, Illinoisans pay far more than residents in neighboring states”
WIREPOINTS Illinois’ lethal combination: Rising property taxes and stagnant incomes by Ted Dabrowski and John Klingner January 21, 2019 A lethal combination of rising property taxes and stagnant incomes has forced many Illinoisans to rethink their relationship with their state. … Continue reading
“Estimated net reduction in Illinois’ population this year is 45,116 residents. Every other state in the Midwest is growing”
CHICAGO TRIBUNE How bad does the ‘Illinois Exodus’ have to get? Editorial Board December 19, 2018 When he takes office in January, Gov.-elect J.B. Pritzker will have fewer constituents than he might have expected. Unfortunately he’ll also have fewer constituents … Continue reading
The Airbnb IPO: “Airbnb might find exploiting hatred for financial gain to be a terrible financial as well as moral miscalculation”
FORBES Airbnb Boycotted And Sued For Discrimination Following Israel Settlement Ban by Biz Carson December 11, 2018 Airbnb’s decision to remove 200 listings from Israeli settlements in the West Bank is creating a growing headache for a company that’s no … Continue reading