Most Clicked This Week
- "A world that shrugs at Hamas’s abuse of its own people merely licenses the abuse to continue"
- Trump’s tweet on US recognition of Israeli sovereignty over Golan Heights came as his secretary of state, Mike Pompeo, visited Jerusalem
- Dershowitz: “If Jewish power and influence are used in the cause of peace and justice, we should not be ashamed of it. It should be a source of pride”
- "In 2014, Beto O’Rourke was one of eight House members to vote against funding for Iron Dome"
- "I don’t doubt that Alan Dershowitz, Mort Klein, and other prominent Jewish leaders believed they could influence #Qatar to stop funding terrorism and recognize Israel’s right to exist"
- “Outside of Wrigley Field, a Hasidic Jew tried to wrap me in tefillin”
- "The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel" traffics in Jewish stereotypes with characters straight out of central casting
- Mel Gibson: Survivor Mitzvah Project undercover contributor
Tag Archives: Illinois
“Illinois’ business tax climate would rank ahead of only California and New Jersey under a progressive tax. Hurt small businesses, and you hurt the jobs market”
ILLINOIS POLICY Pritzker ‘fair tax’ would drop Illinois business climate to 48th in nation by Joe Barnas March 12, 2019 Under Illinois Gov. J.B. Pritzker’s progressive tax proposal, Illinois’ business tax climate ranking would plummet to 48th in the nation, beating out … Continue reading
“Moody’s warned Illinois’ Democratic governor’s that his plan to more than double income taxes on the rich could create a bigger state deficit if they leave”
AMERICAN THINKER Moody’s Warns Illinois Raising Taxes Causes Rich to Leave by Chriss Street February 8, 2019 …Democrat J.B. Pritzker successfully ran for governor of Illinois on a campaign that it was “Not Impossible” for a state with a $7,871,602,484.87 payment backlog … Continue reading
“Illinoisans pay the highest property taxes in the nation. At 2.7 percent of home value annually, Illinoisans pay far more than residents in neighboring states”
WIREPOINTS Illinois’ lethal combination: Rising property taxes and stagnant incomes by Ted Dabrowski and John Klingner January 21, 2019 A lethal combination of rising property taxes and stagnant incomes has forced many Illinoisans to rethink their relationship with their state. … Continue reading
“Estimated net reduction in Illinois’ population this year is 45,116 residents. Every other state in the Midwest is growing”
CHICAGO TRIBUNE How bad does the ‘Illinois Exodus’ have to get? Editorial Board December 19, 2018 When he takes office in January, Gov.-elect J.B. Pritzker will have fewer constituents than he might have expected. Unfortunately he’ll also have fewer constituents … Continue reading
The Airbnb IPO: “Airbnb might find exploiting hatred for financial gain to be a terrible financial as well as moral miscalculation”
FORBES Airbnb Boycotted And Sued For Discrimination Following Israel Settlement Ban by Biz Carson December 11, 2018 Airbnb’s decision to remove 200 listings from Israeli settlements in the West Bank is creating a growing headache for a company that’s no … Continue reading
DISPATCH-ARGUS A legal answer to state pension crisis? by Scott Reeder November 29, 2018 …A new legal theory is being pondered by outgoing state Rep. Jeanne Ives, R-Wheaton, that she contends would get the state out from under the pension … Continue reading
FREE BEACON Illinois’ Anti-BDS Efforts in Jeopardy as Key Opponent Leads Polls in Attorney General Race by Adam Kredo October 22, 2018 …Kwame Raoul, a veteran Illinois state legislator who replaced President Barack Obama in the legislative body when he … Continue reading