Most Clicked This Week
- Dershowitz: Why Trump is right in recognizing Jerusalem as Israel’s capital [VIDEOS]
- Highland Park's own Billy Corgan on "Social Justice Warriors"
- EVENT POSTPONED: "Wish You Weren't Here" 12/12 Highland Park Screening
- Senator Cory Booker, opposing bipartisan Taylor Force Act "voted against a bill that simply demands Palestinian Authority stop funding murder of Jews"
- "By moving America’s embassy to Jerusalem, the U.S. confronts the bigoted double standards of the international community"
- The Reform Movement and Birthright Trips
- "The Jew of Malta" is to be shown at the Center for Jewish History. Would an African-American group show a racist film at one of their centers?"
- Amid Rocket Attacks, Roger Waters Reiterates Demand for Neil Young to Cancel Israel Concerts
Tag Archives: New York Times
TABLET MAG Google’s New Hate Speech Algorithm Has a Problem With Jews by Liel Leibovitz July 28, 2017 …What can machines tell us about the way we converse and about what we may find offensive? That, of course, depends on … Continue reading
“Mr. Barghouti would like his audience to believe that the hunger strike is a reaction to the mistreatment of prisoners like him” [VIDEO]
NEW YORK TIMES The Truth About the Palestinian Hunger Strike by Gilad Erdan May 1, 2017 …For better or worse, the thousands of attacks carried out by Palestinian terrorists against Israel have made my country a world expert in combating … Continue reading
Heads on the left are exploding over Bret Stephen’s first #NYT column — reasonable debate will not be tolerated.
NEW YORK POST Times columnist blasted by ‘nasty left’ for climate change piece by Chris Perez April 28, 2017 A New York Times columnist who was “harangued” for months by “bullying Trump supporters” says he’s now being blasted by the “nasty … Continue reading
New York Times: Whoops, our bad ! “There was no justification to ‘skimp’ on Palestinian terrorist’s background when publishing an op-ed by him, says in-house watchdog” [VIDEO]
TIMES OF ISRAEL NYT public editor: Failure to detail Barghouti’s crimes discredits us by Stuart Winer and TOI staff April 18, 2017 The New York Times’s public editor Liz Spayd on Tuesday criticized the paper’s op-ed department for its failure … Continue reading
FREE BEACON New York Times Publishes Op-Ed by Convicted Terrorist, Describes Him as a ‘Palestinian Leader’ by Alex Griswold April 18, 2017 The New York Times published an op-ed Monday written by a convicted terrorist, without informing readers that he … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER With Bret Stephens Hire, New York Times Fills Long-Empty Pro-Israel Void on Columnist Roster by Ira Stoll April 13, 2017 The New York Times is moving to bolster its faltering credibility among pro-Israel readers by hiring an outspoken Zionist … Continue reading
New York Times “The Settlers” film review, the perfect opportunity to distort, lie and demonize Israel
ALGEMEINER New York Times Movie Review Packs Anti-Israel Propaganda Punch by Ira Stoll March 7, 2017 Sometimes the most telling words in New York Times coverage of Israel come not on the editorial page or the front page, but in … Continue reading