Most Clicked This Week
- Israeli teen accused of making bomb threats to JCC's [VIDEO]
- Arab Sex and Arab Terror
- "To celebrate #WorldWaterDay, ISRAEL21c takes a look at 10 water innovation projects bringing clean water to communities across the world"
- #StandWithUs prevented from arranging memorial at Hyatt Chicago hotel where JVP is holding annual meeting featuring convicted terrorist
- "Israel must stress again and again, before it happens, that these Lebanese villages storing Hizballah weapons have become military posts, and are therefore legitimate targets"
- National Council of Jewish Women: Our tent is big enough for terrorists
- Netanyahu: Israel welcomes confirmed American Ambassador Friedman as 'a staunch friend of Israel'
- Confessions of a Climate Change ‘Denier’
Tag Archives: New York Times
New York Times “The Settlers” film review, the perfect opportunity to distort, lie and demonize Israel
ALGEMEINER New York Times Movie Review Packs Anti-Israel Propaganda Punch by Ira Stoll March 7, 2017 Sometimes the most telling words in New York Times coverage of Israel come not on the editorial page or the front page, but in … Continue reading
#NYT worldview perfects the double standard when it comes to characterizing the territories–they’re no longer “disputed” only “occupied”. Why? Because the Palestinians said so.
THE TOWER At the New York Times, Special Words Reserved for Certain Territories by Gilead Ini January 2017 …The New York Times, however, refuses to refer to Gush Etzion and other Area C lands as “disputed.” Why? In response to enquiries … Continue reading
INDEPENDENT JOURNAL REVIEW The NYT Blames Israel For Palestinian ‘Camp’, Fails To Mention That The UN Is Keeping Them There by Ziva Dahl December 14, 2016 A New York Times Magazine article two weeks ago by Rachel Kushner, “We Are Orphans Here: … Continue reading
“For #NYT readers who care about the Jewish state, a vacant Israel bureau has its pluses and minuses”
ALGEMEINER The New York Times Recalls Its Jerusalem Bureau Chief After a Record Short Stint by Ira Stoll December 13, 2016 Well, that was quick. Less than four full months after Peter Baker’s less-than-encouraging debut as the Jerusalem bureau chief … Continue reading
#NYT: “A short primer for the young protesters. If your preferred candidate loses, there is no need for mass hysteria, canceled midterms, safe spaces, crying rooms or group primal screams”
NEW YORK TIMES Election Therapy From My Basket of Deplorables by Maureen Dowd (and her brother Kevin) November 26, 2016 …Here is a final word to my Democratic friends. The election is over. There will not be a do-over. So … Continue reading
CAMERA has been calling out the New York Times for years on their dishonest “advocacy” journalism [VIDEOS]
NEW YORK POST New York Times: We blew it on Trump by Michael Goodwin November 11, 2016 The Gray Lady feels the agony of political defeat — in her reputation and in her wallet. After taking a beating almost as … Continue reading
“Nicholas Kristof’s penchant for sob story moralizing has been on fine display in a series of columns lamenting the destruction of Syria”
TABLET MAG Nicholas Kristof Is No Jan Karski—in Spirit or Otherwise by James Kirchick October 31, 2016 …Filled with emotional details about the war’s victims, these [Kristof] pieces have little to say about its perpetrators—namely, the Iranian state sponsor of … Continue reading