Most Clicked This Week
- Manhattan: "Democratic city council candidate pledges to fight 'greedy Jewish landlords', end 'ethnic cleansing' by Jews"
- In Our Hands: The Battle for Jerusalem [VIDEO TRAILER]
- Netanyahu to German Foreign Minister: "You either meet with me or Breaking The Silence"
- "In bitter Holocaust Remembrance Day speech citing new UN documents, Netanyahu castigates global indifference 75 years ago, says it persists today" [VIDEO]
- #BDSFail: You didn't subscribe to ArchitectGuy for stock tips, but here we are
- Richard Branson's "Elders," a who's who of anti-Israel figures
- New Netflix series about Shin Bet agents in the West Bank begins streaming next month
- An Israeli Rabbi's Thoughtful Response to Obama's Speech on #RadicalIslam [VIDEO]
Tag Archives: New York Times
New York Times: Whoops, our bad ! “There was no justification to ‘skimp’ on Palestinian terrorist’s background when publishing an op-ed by him, says in-house watchdog” [VIDEO]
TIMES OF ISRAEL NYT public editor: Failure to detail Barghouti’s crimes discredits us by Stuart Winer and TOI staff April 18, 2017 The New York Times’s public editor Liz Spayd on Tuesday criticized the paper’s op-ed department for its failure … Continue reading
FREE BEACON New York Times Publishes Op-Ed by Convicted Terrorist, Describes Him as a ‘Palestinian Leader’ by Alex Griswold April 18, 2017 The New York Times published an op-ed Monday written by a convicted terrorist, without informing readers that he … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER With Bret Stephens Hire, New York Times Fills Long-Empty Pro-Israel Void on Columnist Roster by Ira Stoll April 13, 2017 The New York Times is moving to bolster its faltering credibility among pro-Israel readers by hiring an outspoken Zionist … Continue reading
New York Times “The Settlers” film review, the perfect opportunity to distort, lie and demonize Israel
ALGEMEINER New York Times Movie Review Packs Anti-Israel Propaganda Punch by Ira Stoll March 7, 2017 Sometimes the most telling words in New York Times coverage of Israel come not on the editorial page or the front page, but in … Continue reading
#NYT worldview perfects the double standard when it comes to characterizing the territories–they’re no longer “disputed” only “occupied”. Why? Because the Palestinians said so.
THE TOWER At the New York Times, Special Words Reserved for Certain Territories by Gilead Ini January 2017 …The New York Times, however, refuses to refer to Gush Etzion and other Area C lands as “disputed.” Why? In response to enquiries … Continue reading
INDEPENDENT JOURNAL REVIEW The NYT Blames Israel For Palestinian ‘Camp’, Fails To Mention That The UN Is Keeping Them There by Ziva Dahl December 14, 2016 A New York Times Magazine article two weeks ago by Rachel Kushner, “We Are Orphans Here: … Continue reading
“For #NYT readers who care about the Jewish state, a vacant Israel bureau has its pluses and minuses”
ALGEMEINER The New York Times Recalls Its Jerusalem Bureau Chief After a Record Short Stint by Ira Stoll December 13, 2016 Well, that was quick. Less than four full months after Peter Baker’s less-than-encouraging debut as the Jerusalem bureau chief … Continue reading