Most Clicked This Week
- 16 Things I learned in Israel this week
- Israel provides intelligence to Australia which prevented mid air jet explosion
- Rick Richman: 'Racing Against History: The 1940 Campaign for a Jewish Army to Fight Hitler'
- "Journalist Zvi Yehezkeli feared for his life, tells The Jerusalem Post his biggest revelations on the Muslim Brotherhood were in the US"
- #Obama's #IranDeal: "an instrument used to rebalance U.S. interests, downgrading traditional allies like Israel, as well as Saudi Arabia, and upgrading Iran"
- Abbas: "I'm writing off Washington"; Haley: "I will not shut up" [VIDEO]
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- "The overall objective of President Macron's plan is to ensure that French law takes precedence over Islamic law for Muslims living in the country"
Tag Archives: New York Times
POLITICO Where We Can Agree on Iran by Mark Dubowitz and Daniel B. Shapiro January 1, 2018 Imagine a free, democratic, independent and wealthy Iran giving full expression to the beauty of Persian culture and the brains and spirit of … Continue reading
TABLET MAG Google’s New Hate Speech Algorithm Has a Problem With Jews by Liel Leibovitz July 28, 2017 …What can machines tell us about the way we converse and about what we may find offensive? That, of course, depends on … Continue reading
“Mr. Barghouti would like his audience to believe that the hunger strike is a reaction to the mistreatment of prisoners like him” [VIDEO]
NEW YORK TIMES The Truth About the Palestinian Hunger Strike by Gilad Erdan May 1, 2017 …For better or worse, the thousands of attacks carried out by Palestinian terrorists against Israel have made my country a world expert in combating … Continue reading
Heads on the left are exploding over Bret Stephen’s first #NYT column — reasonable debate will not be tolerated.
NEW YORK POST Times columnist blasted by ‘nasty left’ for climate change piece by Chris Perez April 28, 2017 A New York Times columnist who was “harangued” for months by “bullying Trump supporters” says he’s now being blasted by the “nasty … Continue reading
New York Times: Whoops, our bad ! “There was no justification to ‘skimp’ on Palestinian terrorist’s background when publishing an op-ed by him, says in-house watchdog” [VIDEO]
TIMES OF ISRAEL NYT public editor: Failure to detail Barghouti’s crimes discredits us by Stuart Winer and TOI staff April 18, 2017 The New York Times’s public editor Liz Spayd on Tuesday criticized the paper’s op-ed department for its failure … Continue reading
FREE BEACON New York Times Publishes Op-Ed by Convicted Terrorist, Describes Him as a ‘Palestinian Leader’ by Alex Griswold April 18, 2017 The New York Times published an op-ed Monday written by a convicted terrorist, without informing readers that he … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER With Bret Stephens Hire, New York Times Fills Long-Empty Pro-Israel Void on Columnist Roster by Ira Stoll April 13, 2017 The New York Times is moving to bolster its faltering credibility among pro-Israel readers by hiring an outspoken Zionist … Continue reading