Most Clicked This Week
- Gérard Araud, former ambassador to Israel, dismissive of Trump plan, calls West Bank “an apartheid state”
- #BDSFail Israel gives Omar Shakir until May 1 to leave, noting "the appellant continues to call publicly for a boycott of Israel, or parts of it, while at the same time asking [Israel] to open its doors to him"
- As Notre Dame burns...."church doors across Europe smeared with Islamic expressions like 'Allahu Akbar'"
- Israel’s election: “The two Jewish parties that dared to talk openly about peace with the Palestinians captured just 10 seats in the 120-seat parliament”
- Arson fire set at Torat Chaim yeshiva in eastern Moscow as 60 people gather there for Passover Seder
- Beresheet human error "led to the failure of the nearly $100 million lunar mission"
- US publishes first map showing Golan as Israeli territory
- UNC and Duke jointly sponsor Jew hatefest underwritten with federal funds
Tag Archives: New York Times
“A giant billboard was unveiled this week outside the offices of The New York Times that accuses the paper, its editors and staff of fomenting anti-Israel sentiment through its news coverage”
JNS Massive billboard outside ‘New York Times’ office accuses paper of anti-Israel incitement April 2, 2019 …At the center of the billboard is an evocative image of a Molotov cocktail whose wick is lit by a flaming New York Times … Continue reading
CAMERA: New York Times actually thought Palestinian Authority payments to families of terrorists was a “figment of right wing imagination”
COMMENTARY The ‘Times’ and Israel: A Review of 2018 by Gilead Ini February 2019 …In 2018, the newspaper demonstrated time and again that it was unwilling to offer frank coverage of news that highlighted the Palestinian role in exacerbating the … Continue reading
NY Times writer Michelle Alexander over her head on Israeli-Palestinian conflict but that doesn’t stop her
ELDER OF ZIYON .@NYTimes op-ed falsely claims Martin Luther King would hate Israel today January 20, 2019 …[New York Time’s Michelle] Alexander knows nothing about Israel and next to nothing about Palestinians. I have debunked these ridiculous claims over the … Continue reading
JNS ‘New York Times’ ends the year with an epic Israel smear by Andrea Levin January 1, 2019 The New York Times’ 4700-word story (A Day, a Life: When a Medic Was Killed in Gaza, Was It an Accident?) on … Continue reading
“The cultural establishment has spent years” ignoring author Alice Walker’s antisemitism, on display again in the NYT
TABLET MAGAZINE The New York Times Just Published an Unqualified Recommendation for an Insanely Anti-Semitic Book by Yair Rosenberg December 17, 2018 Over the weekend, the New York Times Book Review published a full-length interview with Alice Walker, the Pulitzer Prize-winning author of The Color … Continue reading
NEW YORK TIMES A New Wave of Democrats Tests the Party’s Blanket Support for Israel by Catie Edmondson Oct. 7, 2018 …A [not insubstantial] cluster of activist Democrats — most of them young, most of them cruising toward House seats … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER New York Times Now Finds Ari Fuld’s Death Not Fit for Website Either by Ira Stoll October 4, 2018 …In an article for The Algemeiner last month, I wrote that a search for “Ari Fuld” on the Times website turned up “a wire-service report by Reuters and another by the Associated … Continue reading