Most Clicked This Week
- Upcoming J Street conference participants to include Sanders, Klobuchar, Buttigieg, Schumer, Pelosi and the PLO
- "Retreating and abandoning allies may not be the optimum strategy"
- University of Illinois presentation “'instead of fostering dialogue, incited division, distrust and anger"
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
- Brig. General Kuperwasser: “The depth of the U.S. commitment to Israel is very different from its commitment to the Syrian Kurds"
- In IL3, Dem Congressman Dan Lipinski to be primaried by Rush Darwish a Palestinian who will “proudly champion BDS" in Congress, "much like Congresswomen Tlaib and Omar”
Tag Archives: New York Times
#NYT critic laments that “Jews who run the city will turn Jerusalem from a “global heritage site“ into a “Jewish-themed Epcot”
CAMERA BLOG For NY Times Critic, a Jerusalem Cleansed of Jews More Authentic Than Today’s City by Gilead Ini September 18, 2019 The New York Times architecture critic seems to have a problem with Jerusalem, the holiest city in Judaism. … Continue reading
ESQUIRE I Called Bret Stephens a Bedbug. Then He Tried to Squelch My Freedom of Speech. What a Day. by David Karpf August 27, 2019 Bret Stephens is above me in the status hierarchy. He knows this. I know this. … Continue reading
“A recently released transcript shows just how biased the New York Times really is and how little they want to do to fix it”
THE FEDERALIST The New York Times Is Clueless About Conservatives by David Marcus August 16, 2019 This week, Slate released a transcript of a meeting held by New York Times Executive Editor Dean Baquet and his staff. The meeting was … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG The New York Times: Enabler of Genocidal Anti-Semitism by Kenneth Levin May 31, 2019 …On the Holocaust and its prelude in Germany, the statement declares: “In the 1930s and 1940s The Times was largely silent as anti-Semitism … Continue reading
It would be far better if The New York Times waited until the plan was released and then commented on its specific provisions rather than stacking the deck against it by quoting only its most strident critics
GATESTONE Why is The New York Times Trying to Abort the Trump Peace Plan? by Alan M. Dershowitz May 24, 2019 …Every single expert quoted in the article predicted that it would not succeed. Many of these experts have been … Continue reading
Jewish NY Times columnist Bret Stephens calls out his paper: “The Times wasn’t explaining anti-Semitism. It was purveying it”
NEW YORK TIMES A Despicable Cartoon in The Times by Bret Stephens April 28, 2019 …For some Times readers — or, as often, former readers — the answer is clear: The Times has a longstanding Jewish problem, dating back to … Continue reading
Julius Streicher would be proud: New York Times channels Der Stürmer with antisemitic Netanyahu cartoon
TIMES OF ISRAEL ADL head calls NY Times cartoon ‘vile anti-Semitic propaganda’ by Eric Cortellessa April 27, 2019 Anti-Defamation League chief Jonathan Greenblatt excoriated The New York Times over the weekend for publishing a cartoon that depicted anti-Semitic tropes. “I … Continue reading