Most Clicked This Week
- Over the past few weeks, the leaders of the Reform and Conservative movements have chosen to deliver their flagship institutions "into the hands of Jewish antisemites"
- "One Labour insider says that because of top aide Seumas Milne, if the party came to power 'Israel would have to assume diplomatic relations were unofficially null and void'"
- If at any point Palestinians expressed a desire to live side-by-side with the Jewish state, they would have been included in talks
- Crains Chicago: "Obama Presidential Center isn't quite the done deal that many Chicagoans think"
- AJC Chicago Director Amy Stoken: “The Chicago Jewish community will not be intimidated by anti-Semitic attacks on a house of worship” [VIDEO]
- We Don’t Need no Roger Waters [VIDEO]
- Martin Kramer says the NYT just made a claim about David Ben Gurion that he debunked last month
- Timely : Withdrawal from Gaza [CLICK HERE TO VIEW FULL LENGTH FILM]
Tag Archives: New York Times
MEDIUM Debunked, but still fit to print on page one by Martin Kramer July 27, 2018 …In Monday’s [New York Times] edition, on page A1, an article by Max Fisher appeared under the headline “Israel, Riding Nationalist Tide, Puts Identity … Continue reading
JNS ‘New York Times’ shills for ‘largely peaceful’ Gazan rioters and arsonists by Andrea Levin July 26, 2018 A shill is the surreptitious partner of a huckster salesman, revving up an audience to believe a sales pitch and buy a … Continue reading
Michelle Goldberg in the NYTimes: “It is hard to know where to begin to unpack her lies and deceptions, but let’s try a few”
AMERICAN THINKER The Grotesque Spectacle of Michelle Goldberg Throwing Up Her Hate by Richard Baehr May 17, 2018 …Hamas made clear what its intentions were, though [Michelle] Goldberg seems to have missed it: “We will tear down the fence, and tear … Continue reading
A textbook example of how lies, distortions, half-truths, missing context and Israel-hate continue to inform the readers of the #NewYorkTimes presenting #MichelleGoldberg
NEW YORK TIMES A Grotesque Spectacle in Jerusalem by Michelle Goldberg May 14, 2018 From the second paragraph, you see where this train wreck is headed: The [Jerusalem embassy opening] event was grotesque. It was a consummation of the cynical alliance … Continue reading
Looking out their office windows, editors and writers now see a massive billboard that reads: “The New York Times At it AGAIN: Defaming Israel with distorted ‘news.’ Stop the bias”
JNS.ORG New billboard campaign targets New York Times’ ongoing coverage on Israel May 2, 2018 The Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America (CAMERA) unveiled a giant billboard this week outside the offices of The New York Times, … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER What The New York Times Isn’t Telling You About Israel’s Gaza ‘Blockade’ by Ira Stoll April 9, 2018 Nearly every New York Times dispatch about the recent violent pre-planned riots in Gaza has used the word “blockade” to describe … Continue reading