Most Clicked This Week
- Push to defund police created what some have called the “Minneapolis Effect”
- On Tuesday, the seventh day of the Hebrew month of Cheshvan, Israel celebrated Aliyah Day
- "The Islamic Republic is advancing both the enrichment and weaponization tracks needed to build a bomb"
- "BDS has made life worse for Palestinian Arabs, the very people they falsely claim to help"
- "Many of us liberal Jews are not awake to the hatred of our colleagues, students, professors, and thought leaders"
- "Traditionalists chafe at the contemporary-art approach to Holocaust commemoration being employed at Babyn Yar, a site of mass shootings in World War II. But it has brought visitors for an anniversary"
- “The AP's report on the discovery of a First Temple era toilet omits Jewish references, while a NY Times Rosh Hashanah recipe evokes 'Canaanites,' not Israelites”
- Gilad Erdan blasts co-founders of ice cream maker over Axios interview. "Demanding from Israel what is demanded from no other country is the definition of antisemitism"
Tag Archives: New York Times
Will NYT editors admit to echoing anti-Semitic tropes about Jewish power used against good, and apologize?
CAMERA BLOG NY Times blames powerful ‘rabbis’ for crushing AOC’s principles by Gilead Ini September 24, 2021 The New York Times was the subject of uncomfortable attention for its coverage of a House of Representatives vote in favor of helping … Continue reading
#NewYorkTimes “lifted my reporting about the killing of an Iranian nuclear scientist without any attribution”
THE SPECTATOR The New York Times Stole My Story by Jake Wallis Simons September 21, 2021 …Last February, I revealed top-secret details of the killing of the Iranian nuclear scientist Mohsen Fakhrizadeh in the pages of London’s Jewish Chronicle, the … Continue reading
‘This isn’t the first time the Sulzberger dynasty has ducked reporting on antisemitism,’ CAMERA’s Andrea Levin said
FOX NEWS Media watchdog group unveils billboard outside NY Times saying it buries news of attacks on Jewish people by Brian Flood July 29, 2021 A large billboard has been set up outside The New York Times’ headquarters that accuses the … Continue reading
The #NYTimes mantra: It’s all Israel’s fault. It’s all Israel’s fault. It’s all monstrous Israel’s fault.
CAMERA As Hamas Fired Rockets, NY Times Opinion Joined the Assault on Israel by Gilead Ini May 27, 2021 …By publishing one anti-Israel essay after another after another, New York Times editors were taking advantage of a persuasion technique. The “mere-exposure effect” … Continue reading
Media reporting on hate crimes against Jews: “One major media outlet, however, stood out as an exception, even though it is New York-based”
ALGEMEINER The News Unfit to Print in The New York Times by Ricki Hollander May 7, 2021 The case of Jordan Burnette and his repeated attacks on synagogues in New York’s Bronx borough comes at a period when hate crimes … Continue reading
#BretStephens on the corruption of journalism, woke politics and virtue signaling at the #NewYorkTimes (the very same publication that ignored the Holocaust and lies about Israel)
NEW YORK POST Read the column the New York Times didn’t want you to read By Bret Stephens February 11, 2021 Last weekend, New York Times columnist Bret Stephens wrote a piece criticizing the rationale behind the forced ouster of … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Frequent New York Times Opinion Writer Was Secret Iranian Agent, Federal Prosecutors Charge by Ira Stoll January 21, 2021 The New York Times published more than a dozen opinion articles and letters to the editor by Kaveh Afrasiabi. A … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER New York Times Hit New Lows in 2020 on Israel and Jews by Ira Stoll January 3, 2020 …Zionist Jews were pushed out at the Times editorial page, while non-Zionists ascended. Times editorial page editor James Bennet, opinion editor … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER New York Times Op-Ed Page Gives Peter Beinart a Promotion by Ira Stoll October 6, 2020 Peter Beinart, who in July published an op-ed in The New York Times renouncing Zionism and calling for the elimination of the Jewish … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Meet Max Strasser, Israel Critic on Ascent at Post-Bari Weiss New York Times by Ira Stoll July 23, 2020 With the departure of outspoken Zionist Bari Weiss from The New York Times editorial page staff, the go-to-editor on Israel-related … Continue reading