Most Clicked This Week
- JFK Airport ambush on Birthright participants to deliver IfNotNow's "simplistic narrative that Israel is wholly responsible for anything bad that happens to the Palestinians"
- Pride for some, but not all--Chicago Dyke March attendees purity test: “You cannot be Zionist and believe in a Palestinian state, Zionism is inherently racism.”
- Using children to further political goals: US media take a leaf right out of the Palestinian book
- EVENT CAMERA presents Michael Doran in Highland Park
- Moe Berg: “The Catcher Was a Spy” is "a dutiful laundry list of a biopic, ticking off boxes in Berg’s career — brainiac, athlete, loner, secular Jew, secret agent"
- Jews who recite Kaddish for genocidal Jew-killers: Are they "low information" or do they just hate Israel?[VIDEO]
- The courageous Mosul Iraq journalist-blogger who kept his eye on the Islamic State, from the inside
- Krauthammer: “What began as an experiment has become the very heart of the Jewish people – its cultural, spiritual, and psychological center, soon to become its demographic center as well. Israel is the hinge"
Tag Archives: New York Times
Michelle Goldberg in the NYTimes: “It is hard to know where to begin to unpack her lies and deceptions, but let’s try a few”
AMERICAN THINKER The Grotesque Spectacle of Michelle Goldberg Throwing Up Her Hate by Richard Baehr May 17, 2018 …Hamas made clear what its intentions were, though [Michelle] Goldberg seems to have missed it: “We will tear down the fence, and tear … Continue reading
A textbook example of how lies, distortions, half-truths, missing context and Israel-hate continue to inform the readers of the #NewYorkTimes presenting #MichelleGoldberg
NEW YORK TIMES A Grotesque Spectacle in Jerusalem by Michelle Goldberg May 14, 2018 From the second paragraph, you see where this train wreck is headed: The [Jerusalem embassy opening] event was grotesque. It was a consummation of the cynical alliance … Continue reading
Looking out their office windows, editors and writers now see a massive billboard that reads: “The New York Times At it AGAIN: Defaming Israel with distorted ‘news.’ Stop the bias”
JNS.ORG New billboard campaign targets New York Times’ ongoing coverage on Israel May 2, 2018 The Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America (CAMERA) unveiled a giant billboard this week outside the offices of The New York Times, … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER What The New York Times Isn’t Telling You About Israel’s Gaza ‘Blockade’ by Ira Stoll April 9, 2018 Nearly every New York Times dispatch about the recent violent pre-planned riots in Gaza has used the word “blockade” to describe … Continue reading
“For many of the young writers and editors entering the trade, journalism is exactly about creating the world idealized on college campuses, a world of radical egalitarianism, subjectivity, multiplicity, hybridity…”
FREE BEACON The Battle of Woke Island: The New York Times, Kevin Williamson, and the politics of the campus by Matthew Continetti April 6, 2018 …It cannot be an accident, for example, that the fiercest battles of the “woke civil … Continue reading
CAMERA BLOG NY Times Mum on Palestinian Leader’s “Son of a Dog” Slur by Gilead Ini March 21, 2018 On Monday, the Palestinian president called an American ambassador a “son of a dog.” On Tuesday, a handful of U.S. news … Continue reading