Most Clicked This Week
- Israeli company’s antiviral masks are headed to Hong Kong to combat deadly coronavirus
- UK's new Labor leader "immediately apologizes to Jews for anti-Semitism in ranks, vows to ‘tear out this poison’; his wife comes from a Jewish family, has relatives in Tel Aviv"
- "The rise of anti-Semitism in the U.S. exposes the distressing fact that the American Jewish community lacks both a unified leadership and a singular voice with which it can respond appropriately"
- The NYC school is demanding Eden Roc return its money, citing a passage in the contract that provided the trip could be canceled in the event of a “disease outbreak”
- NYC EVENT SAVE THE DATE. CAMERA Gala 2020 to feature Nikki Haley
- Zoom Seders: "In bold ruling, some Israeli religious authorities say use of technology permissible because it allows families to celebrate together during time of crisis"
- "The second truth the pandemic has shown us is that no matter how bad things are in Israel, the plight of our neighbors is immeasurably worse"
- Daniel Pearl's killers: "The re-arrest of the four gives the government time to put together a legal appeal against their acquittal"
Tag Archives: New York Times
“In a groundbreaking New York Times op-ed, two prominent Reform rabbis describe the workings of a movement to demonize Israel now widely found in high school curricula across the nation”
AMERICANS FOR PEACE AND TOLERANCE Newton’s anti-Jewish curriculum scandal makes it to the pages of The New York Times January 16, 2020 …They identified the anti-Israel high school curriculum at Newton Public Schools as part of “a much bigger problem” across the … Continue reading
NYT ‘editors’ note’ and rewriting the Bret Stephens column post-publication are examples of the Times spinelessly surrendering to the perpetually-enraged faction of its readers
ALGEMEINER New York Times Editors Falsely Blame Bret Stephens for ‘Mistake’ in Column on Jewish Genius by Ira Stoll December 30, 2019 The New York Times has published an “Editors’ Note,” inaccurately accusing the newspaper’s own star columnist, Bret Stephens, … Continue reading
#NYT critic laments that “Jews who run the city will turn Jerusalem from a “global heritage site“ into a “Jewish-themed Epcot”
CAMERA BLOG For NY Times Critic, a Jerusalem Cleansed of Jews More Authentic Than Today’s City by Gilead Ini September 18, 2019 The New York Times architecture critic seems to have a problem with Jerusalem, the holiest city in Judaism. … Continue reading
ESQUIRE I Called Bret Stephens a Bedbug. Then He Tried to Squelch My Freedom of Speech. What a Day. by David Karpf August 27, 2019 Bret Stephens is above me in the status hierarchy. He knows this. I know this. … Continue reading
“A recently released transcript shows just how biased the New York Times really is and how little they want to do to fix it”
THE FEDERALIST The New York Times Is Clueless About Conservatives by David Marcus August 16, 2019 This week, Slate released a transcript of a meeting held by New York Times Executive Editor Dean Baquet and his staff. The meeting was … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG The New York Times: Enabler of Genocidal Anti-Semitism by Kenneth Levin May 31, 2019 …On the Holocaust and its prelude in Germany, the statement declares: “In the 1930s and 1940s The Times was largely silent as anti-Semitism … Continue reading
It would be far better if The New York Times waited until the plan was released and then commented on its specific provisions rather than stacking the deck against it by quoting only its most strident critics
GATESTONE Why is The New York Times Trying to Abort the Trump Peace Plan? by Alan M. Dershowitz May 24, 2019 …Every single expert quoted in the article predicted that it would not succeed. Many of these experts have been … Continue reading