Most Clicked This Week
- Al Jazeera notifies AIPAC, the Israel Project, Zionist Organization of America and the Algemeiner “you will likely be featured in an upcoming documentary “concerning the role of pro-Israel advocacy groups in the United States”
- 16 Things I learned in Israel this week
- "Journalist Zvi Yehezkeli feared for his life, tells The Jerusalem Post his biggest revelations on the Muslim Brotherhood were in the US"
- #Obama’s #IranDeal cash billions “served as a slush fund for weapons, terror, and oppression, and to further line the pockets of corrupt regime leaders”
- The Top 10 Living Jewish Women Role Models
- "They sit by the rivers of the Hudson, East, and Potomac [and Lake Michigan], and weep over the return of Jews to the Temple Mount and bemoan the splendor of a united Jerusalem"
- Trump interviewed in Israel Hayom, modulating Israel campaign messages
- "But for us settlers, the truth is clear: The two-state solution was misconceived, and will never come to pass, because Judea and Samaria belong to the Jewish people"
Tag Archives: Secretary of State John Kerry
One response to #JohnKerry’s insincere, vacuous #Hanukah wishes: “Your holiday greetings are neither needed nor welcome. Your support at the UN was needed & you failed to provide it”
ALGEMEINER ‘Go Choke on a Latke’; Livid Social Media Users Respond to Kerry’s Hanukkah Greeting Issued Shortly After US Failure to Back Israel at UN by Barney Breen-Portnoy December 25, 2016 America’s top diplomat drew a flurry of ire and … Continue reading
Thanks #IranDeal: “Iranian Revolutionary Guards Corps sending assets to infiltrate the United States and Europe at direction of Iran’s Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei”
FREE BEACON Military Leader: Iran Sending Elite Fighters Into U.S., Europe by Adam Kredo November 2, 2016 The Iranian Revolutionary Guards Corps, the country’s elite military force, is sending assets to infiltrate the United States and Europe at the direction … Continue reading
Your hard earned tax dollars at work: State Department purged emails about $300,000 grant to anti-Netanyahu group
FREE BEACON Congress Investigating Obama Admin-Funded Campaign to Unseat Israeli PM by Adam Kredo September 16, 2016 Congress on Friday launched a wide-ranging probe into a secret Obama administration-funded campaign to unseat Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, according to information … Continue reading
#IranDeal has not worked on so many levels. Just one example: “Treasury Secretary Jack Lew insisted sanctions relief would not change the level of Iran’s support of terrorism. Post-relief, Iran approved a 90 PERCENT INCREASE in military spending”
NEW YORK POST The Iran deal at one year: Reality vs. the promises Editorial Board July 2, 2016 To mark the first anniversary of President Obama’s deal with Iran, the folks at the Foreign Policy Initiative have just published a comprehensive … Continue reading
“Internal [State Department] memo decries President Obama’s reticence to use force against Syrian President Bashar al-Assad”
CHRISTIAN MONITOR Obama feels heat from State Department to act in Syria by Simone McCarthy June 17, 2016 President Obama received a strong message of dissent from 51 State Department officials yesterday, who called for more heavy-handed action against Syrian … Continue reading
“To add insult to the injury to America’s national security, the architects of #IranDeal have the sheer audacity to gloat about selling their version of an Iran that does not exist in reality”
ISRAEL HAYOM Obama’s audacity of deception by Sarah N. Stern May 27, 2016 The Iranian nuclear deal is a paradigm study in the art of deception. If one looks into the history of U.S. foreign policy, one can find instances … Continue reading