Most Clicked This Week
- Among Klein’s “xenophobic and racist statements” were critical remarks about revered, untouchable figures on the left, including George Soros, Barack Obama, and Reps. Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar
- What many think, but few have the courage to speak: "I object to the view that I should be judged by the color of my skin. I cannot tolerate a school that not only judges my daughter by the color of her skin, but encourages and instructs her to prejudge others by theirs"
- Glick: Israel's transformation into the center of the Jewish world isn't just a question of demographics. Israel is the present of the Jewish people and its future, as well
- Professor Gil Troy: “Why I am a Zionist”
- Iran hopes to stoke fear that its “breakout timing” is shrinking and thereby increase pressure on the Biden administration to reenter the #IranDeal before time runs out
- Progressive Democrat takes to House floor with speech honoring Israel on its 73rd birthday
- "In heartfelt interview, Lucy Aharish describes barrage of criticism over her marriage to actor Tsahi Halevi, says their child will make his own decisions on Judaism"
- Attack on Iranian nuclear site "reportedly carried out through a remotely detonated device smuggled into the facility"
Tag Archives: Secretary of State John Kerry
One response to #JohnKerry’s insincere, vacuous #Hanukah wishes: “Your holiday greetings are neither needed nor welcome. Your support at the UN was needed & you failed to provide it”
ALGEMEINER ‘Go Choke on a Latke’; Livid Social Media Users Respond to Kerry’s Hanukkah Greeting Issued Shortly After US Failure to Back Israel at UN by Barney Breen-Portnoy December 25, 2016 America’s top diplomat drew a flurry of ire and … Continue reading
Thanks #IranDeal: “Iranian Revolutionary Guards Corps sending assets to infiltrate the United States and Europe at direction of Iran’s Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei”
FREE BEACON Military Leader: Iran Sending Elite Fighters Into U.S., Europe by Adam Kredo November 2, 2016 The Iranian Revolutionary Guards Corps, the country’s elite military force, is sending assets to infiltrate the United States and Europe at the direction … Continue reading
Your hard earned tax dollars at work: State Department purged emails about $300,000 grant to anti-Netanyahu group
FREE BEACON Congress Investigating Obama Admin-Funded Campaign to Unseat Israeli PM by Adam Kredo September 16, 2016 Congress on Friday launched a wide-ranging probe into a secret Obama administration-funded campaign to unseat Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, according to information … Continue reading
#IranDeal has not worked on so many levels. Just one example: “Treasury Secretary Jack Lew insisted sanctions relief would not change the level of Iran’s support of terrorism. Post-relief, Iran approved a 90 PERCENT INCREASE in military spending”
NEW YORK POST The Iran deal at one year: Reality vs. the promises Editorial Board July 2, 2016 To mark the first anniversary of President Obama’s deal with Iran, the folks at the Foreign Policy Initiative have just published a comprehensive … Continue reading
“Internal [State Department] memo decries President Obama’s reticence to use force against Syrian President Bashar al-Assad”
CHRISTIAN MONITOR Obama feels heat from State Department to act in Syria by Simone McCarthy June 17, 2016 President Obama received a strong message of dissent from 51 State Department officials yesterday, who called for more heavy-handed action against Syrian … Continue reading
“To add insult to the injury to America’s national security, the architects of #IranDeal have the sheer audacity to gloat about selling their version of an Iran that does not exist in reality”
ISRAEL HAYOM Obama’s audacity of deception by Sarah N. Stern May 27, 2016 The Iranian nuclear deal is a paradigm study in the art of deception. If one looks into the history of U.S. foreign policy, one can find instances … Continue reading
Climate Justice: Obama admin decides that because the U.S. joined the UN Framework Convention on Climate Change back in 1992, this new treaty is not really a treaty. Sounds familiar.
PJ MEDIA Climate Deal Forecast: Frost for the U.S. Economy, Slush Funds for the Planet by Claudia Rosset April 23, 2016 One of the best catalogues of human folly is the 19th century book by Charles MacKay, “Memoirs of Extraordinary … Continue reading
FREE BEACON Congress Investigating Obama Admin Deception on Iran Nuke Deal by Adam Kredo April 4, 2016 Congress is investigating whether the Obama administration misled lawmakers last summer about the extent of concessions granted to Iran under the nuclear deal, … Continue reading
Iran fires test long-range missile emblazoned: “Israel must be wiped off the face of the Earth” according to the Fars news agency. Kerry is “concerned”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Kerry ‘raises concerns’ with Iran’s Zarif about missile tests by Staff, AFP and AP March 9, 2016 US Secretary of State John Kerry on Wednesday spoke to Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif and expressed concern over … Continue reading