Most Clicked This Week
- #BDSFail Israel gives Omar Shakir until May 1 to leave, noting "the appellant continues to call publicly for a boycott of Israel, or parts of it, while at the same time asking [Israel] to open its doors to him"
- As Notre Dame burns...."church doors across Europe smeared with Islamic expressions like 'Allahu Akbar'"
- Israel’s election: “The two Jewish parties that dared to talk openly about peace with the Palestinians captured just 10 seats in the 120-seat parliament”
- US publishes first map showing Golan as Israeli territory
- Howard Stern rips Roger Waters for his support of BDS and efforts to intimidate Bon Jovi
- "Poland’s ambassador to the UK says culture, history and science offer plenty of reasons for Jews to rediscover his country"
- "Daniel Pearl’s father, Prof. Judea Pearl, said, “I welcome any steps toward exposing and bringing to justice those horrendous murderers”"
- The term “#Nakba” was first referenced in George Antonius’s influential 1938 book “The Arab Awakening” and had nothing to do with Israel; it referred to the “post-WWI creation of the modern Middle East”
Tag Archives: Secretary of State John Kerry
One response to #JohnKerry’s insincere, vacuous #Hanukah wishes: “Your holiday greetings are neither needed nor welcome. Your support at the UN was needed & you failed to provide it”
ALGEMEINER ‘Go Choke on a Latke’; Livid Social Media Users Respond to Kerry’s Hanukkah Greeting Issued Shortly After US Failure to Back Israel at UN by Barney Breen-Portnoy December 25, 2016 America’s top diplomat drew a flurry of ire and … Continue reading
Thanks #IranDeal: “Iranian Revolutionary Guards Corps sending assets to infiltrate the United States and Europe at direction of Iran’s Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei”
FREE BEACON Military Leader: Iran Sending Elite Fighters Into U.S., Europe by Adam Kredo November 2, 2016 The Iranian Revolutionary Guards Corps, the country’s elite military force, is sending assets to infiltrate the United States and Europe at the direction … Continue reading
Your hard earned tax dollars at work: State Department purged emails about $300,000 grant to anti-Netanyahu group
FREE BEACON Congress Investigating Obama Admin-Funded Campaign to Unseat Israeli PM by Adam Kredo September 16, 2016 Congress on Friday launched a wide-ranging probe into a secret Obama administration-funded campaign to unseat Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, according to information … Continue reading
#IranDeal has not worked on so many levels. Just one example: “Treasury Secretary Jack Lew insisted sanctions relief would not change the level of Iran’s support of terrorism. Post-relief, Iran approved a 90 PERCENT INCREASE in military spending”
NEW YORK POST The Iran deal at one year: Reality vs. the promises Editorial Board July 2, 2016 To mark the first anniversary of President Obama’s deal with Iran, the folks at the Foreign Policy Initiative have just published a comprehensive … Continue reading
“Internal [State Department] memo decries President Obama’s reticence to use force against Syrian President Bashar al-Assad”
CHRISTIAN MONITOR Obama feels heat from State Department to act in Syria by Simone McCarthy June 17, 2016 President Obama received a strong message of dissent from 51 State Department officials yesterday, who called for more heavy-handed action against Syrian … Continue reading
“To add insult to the injury to America’s national security, the architects of #IranDeal have the sheer audacity to gloat about selling their version of an Iran that does not exist in reality”
ISRAEL HAYOM Obama’s audacity of deception by Sarah N. Stern May 27, 2016 The Iranian nuclear deal is a paradigm study in the art of deception. If one looks into the history of U.S. foreign policy, one can find instances … Continue reading