Most Clicked This Week
- “Ginsburg embodied a particular ambivalence in Jewish life that is found in no other faith community”
- Synagogues are shortening the typically long Yom Kippur services to head off Zoom fatigue. Find your service here.
- A personal message from ArchitectGuy
- Yom Kippur (the 10th day of the Jewish year) concludes 10 days of soul-searching, atonement and repentance– the holiest Jewish time - which begins on Rosh Hashanah, the first day of the Jewish year, commemorating the creation of the first human-being, Adam
- “At a time when Jews are supposed to look within and admit fault, too many of us are virtue signaling and delegitimizing our opponents. Can we stop?”
- Pro-Trump supporters discover that hate does in fact have a home here in Highland Park: "The hate, the foul language, the physical abuse of senior citizens was inexcusable."
- “The PLO era officially began at the White House on Sept. 13, 1993. It officially ended at the White House on Sept. 15, 2020. It is time for Israel, the US and the rest of the world to recognize this truth and act accordingly”
- The blacks that liberal whites still demonize
Tag Archives: Avi Berkowitz
Trump’s negotiators buck the wisdom that led to decades of bipartisan failure (Washington’s talking heads got it wrong once again)
FREE BEACON The ‘Coffee Boy’ Makes Peace in the Middle East Editorial Board September 15, 2020 Avi Berkowitz’s elevation to a top negotiating position on President Donald Trump’s Middle East peace team was met with near-universal derision by so-called experts … Continue reading
“The 30-year old Avi Berkowitz plainly lacks the heft Jason Greenblatt – though an international affairs novice, he was a veteran, seasoned attorney and negotiator – brought to the table”
JEWISH PRESS Enter Avi Berkowitz Editorial Board September 11, 2019 …It is no secret that while the Trump Administration is ready to go, the Palestinians have rejected the plan out of hand by virtue of the plan’s reputed abandonment of … Continue reading