Most Clicked This Week
- Pompeo: "No one should interpret the withdrawal of US troops from Syria as a sign that America is no longer committed to its strategy to stop Iranian aggression and efforts to obtain a nuclear capability"
- On Melbourne game show, nerdy modern Orthodox Jew has all the answers
- World Jewish Congress decision to honor German Chancellor Merkel with prestigious Theodor Herzl Award for Zionism "has sparked anger and bewilderment among Jewish leaders in US and Europe"
- "The announcement by Rafael of a first delivery of Trophy Active Protection Systems for M1 tanks is a dramatic development, in which the world’s most powerful military selects an Israeli defense system"
- EVENT StandWithUs Chicago 5th Annual Campus Champion Gala Sunday November 6
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
- "How to explain the apparent indifference of mainstream Jewish groups and politicians to the spike in hate crimes committed against Jews?"
- Caroline Glick and Nonie Darwish defend Trump's troop withdrawal from Northern Syria but many--left and right--disagree
Tag Archives: UNRWA
#Palestinians neglected by UNRWA which “hasn’t resettled a single refugee in its 70 years of existence”
JNS Palestinians are tired of being the only refugees denied the right to resettlement by Evelyn Gordon September 11, 2019 …All other refugees worldwide are handled by the U.N. High Commissioner for Refugees, which resettles tens of thousands of refugees … Continue reading
JNS Declassified report on UNRWA accuses State Department of misleading Congress on Palestinian textbooks by Jackson Richman February 8, 2019 A new report by the U.S. Government Accountability Office accuses the U.S. State Department of misleading Congress over recent couple years regarding … Continue reading
“The great majority of Israelis, so violently awakened from Oslo’s delusions, have reconciled themselves to basic realities”
FRONT PAGE MAG Oslo at Twenty-Five: The History of a Delusion by Dr Kenneth Levin September 10, 2018 …In the wake of Oslo’s launching, Arafat and those around him continued to declare their goal was Israel’s annihilation and used their … Continue reading
“While UNRWA claims there are today 5.5 million Palestinian “refugees,” there are a mere 20,000 individuals who left Israel during the pan-Arab invasion who have yet to be given a permanent home”
BREITBART Trump‘s ‘Peace Process‘ Starts by Ending the Fake One by Caroline Glick September 4, 2018 President Donald Trump’s decision last week to defund the UN Refugee Works Agency for Palestine (UNRWA) may not seems as significant as recognizing that … Continue reading
After defunding UNRWA, “Trump Administration will allow Gulf and Arab allies to help keep UN’s Palestinian refugee agency afloat for now, but ultimately wants it dismantled, Israeli TV reports”
WASHINGTON POST US ends funding of UN agency for Palestinian refugees by Susannah George September 1, 2018 The United States is ending its decades of funding for the U.N. agency that helps Palestinian refugees, the State Department announced Friday, a … Continue reading