Most Clicked This Week
- Peter Beinart detained by Shin Bet at Ben Gurion airport with a possible assist from Canary Mission
- Bigotry of low expectations: "the notion that blacks, Hispanics, Native Americans or farmers are less capable than anybody else of complying with such a simple regulation is as absurd as it is insulting"
- "One Labour insider says that because of top aide Seumas Milne, if the party came to power 'Israel would have to assume diplomatic relations were unofficially null and void'"
- "Lauder has it backwards. It is his generation’s decision to dilute our religion, our culture, and our connection to our homeland, that has led to a generation of full of apathetic and disconnected Jews"
- Chicagoans Bill and Tom Silverstein donate Exodus flag to US Holocaust Memorial Museum
- "In the coming month, Elisha Hospital in Haifa will start implementing IceCure's treatments for eliminating benign breast tumors and cancerous kidney tumors"
- Future Palestinian-American congresswoman Tlaib supports Palestinian "right of return" and "will 'absolutely' vote against aid to Israel"
- EVENT EMET Rays of Light Dinner, Washington DC
Tag Archives: UNRWA
I24NEWS Kushner plans to scrap special Palestinian refugee agency: report August 4, 2018 Jared Kushner, US President Donald Trump’s senior advisor and son-in-law, has been actively working to end the special refugee status of nearly five million Palestinians through the … Continue reading
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) US report finds only 20,000 Palestinian refugees in the world by Ariel Kahana July 18, 2018 Members of the U.S. Congress are demanding the State Department make public a key report that includes precise … Continue reading
WALL STREET JOURNAL Expose the Palestinian ‘Refugee’ Scam by Richard Goldberg and Jonathan Schanzer July 5, 2018 If President Trump wants to promote peace in the Middle East, his first step should be to declassify a key State Department report … Continue reading
“UNRWA is anything but a humanitarian organization…it is, rather, a self-serving political body that has bolstered Arab/Palestinian rejectionism and perpetuated Palestinian suffering, thereby preventing peace and prosperity” [VIDEO]
GATESTONE INSTITUTE UNRWA’s “Palestinian Refugee” Fraud? by Ruthie Blum May 24, 2018 …“Thus, instead of the living original refugees officially numbering 30,000, UNRWA now services some 5.3 million Palestinian Arabs.” The actual number of Palestinian refugees is likely even lower … Continue reading
“The Arab League’s April 10, 1948 decision to invade Israel and “save Palestine,” marked a watershed event, for it changed the rules of the conflict”
MYTHS AND FACTS Nakba: The Arab Self-Inflicted Catastrophe by Eli Hertz May 15, 2018 …It was a conflict between two national or ethnic groups. Palestinian Arabs represented one side in the conflict – the side responsible for starting the war. … Continue reading
“UNRWA said that of estimated 438,000 Palestine refugees remaining inside Syria, more than 95% need humanitarian assistance”
GATESTONE 220 Airstrikes on Palestinians; World Yawns by Khaled Abu Toameh April 26, 2018 Dropping barrels of dynamite on houses and hospitals in a Palestinian refugee camp is apparently of no interest to those who pretend to champion Palestinians around … Continue reading