Most Clicked This Week
- Government plan to make Israel "a world leader in medical cannabis"
- #GoneViral Explaining why she's a Zionist in 3 minutes, 45 seconds
- "American Jewish leaders should wake up now before their once influential community becomes marginalized"
- Manhattan: "Democratic city council candidate pledges to fight 'greedy Jewish landlords', end 'ethnic cleansing' by Jews"
- Islamophobia Is a Myth #CharlieHebdo #JeSuisJuif
- Charlottesville: “We learned that Nazi websites had posted a call to burn our synagogue"
- We Don’t Need no Roger Waters [VIDEO]
- “The New Israel Fund has lost its legitimacy among the vast majority of Israeli citizens long ago"
Tag Archives: UNRWA
Six steps to reforming UNRWA include “canceling their curriculum, which is based on jihad, martyrdom, and the “right of return” by force of arms” [VIDEO]
BEGIN-SADAT CENTER FOR STRATEGIC STUDIES Don’t Dismantle UNRWA; Reform Its Policies by David Bedein August 9, 2017 The desire of Prime Minister Netanyahu to dismantle UNRWA, while understandable in light of the agency’s egregious history of collusion with Hamas, is … Continue reading
“Trump has given Netanyahu support as he has walked away from the failed policy paradigm of the Obama years”
REAL CLEAR POLITICS Burying Obama’s Legacy by Caroline Glick June 16, 2017 It may very well be that this week was the week that Israel and the US put to rest former president Barack Obama’s policies and positions on Israel … Continue reading
ARUTZ SHEVA An open letter to Ambassador Nikki Haley by David Bedein June 6, 2017 Dear Madame Ambassador: You are a welcome guest to Israel this week, where you are much admired for the integrity that you have shown in … Continue reading
Israel takes off the gloves: “Netanyahu plans to target UNRWA, Palestinian committee at the UN and anti-Israeli UN employees, as well as cut funding for UN agencies”
YNET Israel plans additional retaliatory moves against UN over resolution by Itamar Eichner December 26, 2016 Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu added further retaliatory moves against the United Nations on Sunday night following the passing of a resolution that calls to halt … Continue reading
INDEPENDENT JOURNAL REVIEW The NYT Blames Israel For Palestinian ‘Camp’, Fails To Mention That The UN Is Keeping Them There by Ziva Dahl December 14, 2016 A New York Times Magazine article two weeks ago by Rachel Kushner, “We Are Orphans Here: … Continue reading