Most Clicked This Week
- 16 Things I learned in Israel this week
- Israel provides intelligence to Australia which prevented mid air jet explosion
- Rick Richman: 'Racing Against History: The 1940 Campaign for a Jewish Army to Fight Hitler'
- "Journalist Zvi Yehezkeli feared for his life, tells The Jerusalem Post his biggest revelations on the Muslim Brotherhood were in the US"
- #Obama's #IranDeal: "an instrument used to rebalance U.S. interests, downgrading traditional allies like Israel, as well as Saudi Arabia, and upgrading Iran"
- Abbas: "I'm writing off Washington"; Haley: "I will not shut up" [VIDEO]
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- "The overall objective of President Macron's plan is to ensure that French law takes precedence over Islamic law for Muslims living in the country"
Tag Archives: UNRWA
Memo to #UNRWA: Lebanon census says 174,422 Palestinians live among them, but you say 449,987. Which is it?
UNRWA Lebanon numbers Continue reading
“Strangely, over time the number of Palestinian refugees has increased rather than decreased. As of 2017, UNRWA recognized over 5.3 million Palestinian refugees, a sevenfold increase since 1949”
THE TOWER Beyond the Money: A Modest Proposal to Remake UNRWA by Johanna Markind January 24, 2018 Rather than helping to resolve the Palestinian refugee issue peacefully, the UN Relief Works Agency (UNRWA) actually works to prolong it and promote … Continue reading
FREE BEACON State Department Hiding ‘Game Changer’ Report on Myth of Palestinian Refugees by Adam Kredo January 18, 2018 The State Department is hiding a classified report on Palestinian refugees that insiders say could be a game changer in how the … Continue reading
The United Nations and UNRWA have “created a lineage of displacement, almost genetic, that passes from father to son, and from one generation to the next” [VIDEO]
ISRAEL HAYOM UNRWA – the great refugee charade by Nadav Shragai January 7, 2017 Finally, someone is shaking the foundations beneath one of the biggest charades, the United Nations Relief and Works Agency. Thanks to the twisted mandate it got from … Continue reading
Perhaps not for long: “US is the PA’s largest international donor, providing over $700 million in indirect aid to the PA and to UNRWA in 2016”
ALGEMEINER Trump Administration’s Warning of Aid Cut to Palestinians Is Response to PA Intransigence, Experts Say by Staff January 3, 2018 Warnings from the Trump administration of a cut-off in American financial assistance to the Palestinian Authority serve notice on … Continue reading
“In addition to cutting payments to UNRWA, House amendment would also end funding to the UN Human Rights Council and UN Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights”
JEWISH INSIDER Amendment cutting US aid to UNRWA & UNHRC advances by Aaron Magid September 7, 2017 An amendment from Congresswoman Ileana Ros-Lehtinen (R-FL) that would sever U.S. aid to the United Nations Relief Works Agency (UNRWA) — an agency that exclusively … Continue reading