Most Clicked This Week
- "Zahra Haider continues to spread her one-sided, hateful, and dangerous views far and wide thanks to her position at 'NowThis'"
- "Democratic senators submit an amendment to the National Defense Authorization Act, suggesting that none of the $3.8 billion in military aid to Israel would be used for advancing unilateral West Bank annexation"
- “Most radical leftists believe this noxious legacy foretells our future and will continue unabated unless American politics is fundamentally overturned”
- #antisemitism: #Farrakhan goes on a rant about #Dershowitz
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- "It seems reasonable to ask if a family that allows its children to attend UMASS Amherst is guilty of parental malpractice"
- “How nonsensical jargon like ‘intersectionality’ and ‘cisgender’ is imbued with an air of false authority”
- On our campuses: CUNY pro-Israel Jewish student terrorized before fleeing law school: she’s told to “shut the f*ck up”
Tag Archives: UNRWA
Corrupt and mismanaged UNRWA–the only UN agency that exists solely to manage one group of “refugees”–has been renewed
REUTERS In face of U.S. opposition, U.N. renews agency helping Palestinian refugees Michelle Nichols December 13, 2019 The United Nations General Assembly on Friday overwhelmingly renewed the mandate for a U.N. agency supporting Palestinian refugees for another three years amid … Continue reading
#Palestinians neglected by UNRWA which “hasn’t resettled a single refugee in its 70 years of existence”
JNS Palestinians are tired of being the only refugees denied the right to resettlement by Evelyn Gordon September 11, 2019 …All other refugees worldwide are handled by the U.N. High Commissioner for Refugees, which resettles tens of thousands of refugees … Continue reading
JNS Declassified report on UNRWA accuses State Department of misleading Congress on Palestinian textbooks by Jackson Richman February 8, 2019 A new report by the U.S. Government Accountability Office accuses the U.S. State Department of misleading Congress over recent couple years regarding … Continue reading
“The great majority of Israelis, so violently awakened from Oslo’s delusions, have reconciled themselves to basic realities”
FRONT PAGE MAG Oslo at Twenty-Five: The History of a Delusion by Dr Kenneth Levin September 10, 2018 …In the wake of Oslo’s launching, Arafat and those around him continued to declare their goal was Israel’s annihilation and used their … Continue reading
“While UNRWA claims there are today 5.5 million Palestinian “refugees,” there are a mere 20,000 individuals who left Israel during the pan-Arab invasion who have yet to be given a permanent home”
BREITBART Trump‘s ‘Peace Process‘ Starts by Ending the Fake One by Caroline Glick September 4, 2018 President Donald Trump’s decision last week to defund the UN Refugee Works Agency for Palestine (UNRWA) may not seems as significant as recognizing that … Continue reading
After defunding UNRWA, “Trump Administration will allow Gulf and Arab allies to help keep UN’s Palestinian refugee agency afloat for now, but ultimately wants it dismantled, Israeli TV reports”
WASHINGTON POST US ends funding of UN agency for Palestinian refugees by Susannah George September 1, 2018 The United States is ending its decades of funding for the U.N. agency that helps Palestinian refugees, the State Department announced Friday, a … Continue reading
I24NEWS Kushner plans to scrap special Palestinian refugee agency: report August 4, 2018 Jared Kushner, US President Donald Trump’s senior advisor and son-in-law, has been actively working to end the special refugee status of nearly five million Palestinians through the … Continue reading
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) US report finds only 20,000 Palestinian refugees in the world by Ariel Kahana July 18, 2018 Members of the U.S. Congress are demanding the State Department make public a key report that includes precise … Continue reading