Most Clicked This Week
- American campuses: "The core principles and foundations that keep the United States intact, that provide our citizens with their civic personalities and national identities, are being annihilated"
- "The feud between Trump and “the squad” ensured that a DOJ summit was largely ignored and instead helped legitimize those who have spread Jew-hatred"
- "The research on Holocaust survivors and their descendants suggests that the effects of such trauma can continue into a third generation"
- Temple U prof and former CNN contributor: "Mainstream news outlets are 'Zionist organizations'"
- Son of Democrat Congressman Mel Levine: "Coming out as Republican worse than coming out gay"
- USHMM statement on Holocaust analogies addresses an employee's tweets and indirectly, AOC comments
- A special appeal to help David Coleman and his family, close friends in need
- Ocasio-Cortez emerges as a one-woman Committee to Re-Elect the President
Tag Archives: UNRWA
JNS Declassified report on UNRWA accuses State Department of misleading Congress on Palestinian textbooks by Jackson Richman February 8, 2019 A new report by the U.S. Government Accountability Office accuses the U.S. State Department of misleading Congress over recent couple years regarding … Continue reading
“The great majority of Israelis, so violently awakened from Oslo’s delusions, have reconciled themselves to basic realities”
FRONT PAGE MAG Oslo at Twenty-Five: The History of a Delusion by Dr Kenneth Levin September 10, 2018 …In the wake of Oslo’s launching, Arafat and those around him continued to declare their goal was Israel’s annihilation and used their … Continue reading
“While UNRWA claims there are today 5.5 million Palestinian “refugees,” there are a mere 20,000 individuals who left Israel during the pan-Arab invasion who have yet to be given a permanent home”
BREITBART Trump‘s ‘Peace Process‘ Starts by Ending the Fake One by Caroline Glick September 4, 2018 President Donald Trump’s decision last week to defund the UN Refugee Works Agency for Palestine (UNRWA) may not seems as significant as recognizing that … Continue reading
After defunding UNRWA, “Trump Administration will allow Gulf and Arab allies to help keep UN’s Palestinian refugee agency afloat for now, but ultimately wants it dismantled, Israeli TV reports”
WASHINGTON POST US ends funding of UN agency for Palestinian refugees by Susannah George September 1, 2018 The United States is ending its decades of funding for the U.N. agency that helps Palestinian refugees, the State Department announced Friday, a … Continue reading
I24NEWS Kushner plans to scrap special Palestinian refugee agency: report August 4, 2018 Jared Kushner, US President Donald Trump’s senior advisor and son-in-law, has been actively working to end the special refugee status of nearly five million Palestinians through the … Continue reading
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) US report finds only 20,000 Palestinian refugees in the world by Ariel Kahana July 18, 2018 Members of the U.S. Congress are demanding the State Department make public a key report that includes precise … Continue reading