Most Clicked This Week
- Bernard Lewis (1916-2018): "He’s been Bibi’s confidant and Edward Said’s nemesis (of whom he said, “It’s hard to know where ignorance ends and deceit begins”), but mostly, he’s been the voice of clarity in a region of distorted facts and fabrications"
- Israeli Air Force: “We are flying the #F-35 all over the Middle East" [VIDEO]
- "Union of Orthodox Jewish Congregations of America, world's largest kosher certification body, approves plant-based Impossible Burger"
- "Congress set to consider proposal to recognize Israeli sovereignty over Golan Heights, ending decades of refusal to accept 1981 annexation"
- "It doesn't look good on CNN, but Israel has to protect its citizens"
- Ask yourself how many Middle East nations have organizations that put together Arab and Jewish runners ?
- Author Michael Chabon has “a remarkable ability to present a one-dimensional reality in which the Jews are evil oppressors and the Palestinians are powerless victims”
- Linda Sarsours Lies are revealed in Gaza Conflict [VIDEO]
Tag Archives: UNRWA
“The Arab League’s April 10, 1948 decision to invade Israel and “save Palestine,” marked a watershed event, for it changed the rules of the conflict”
MYTHS AND FACTS Nakba: The Arab Self-Inflicted Catastrophe by Eli Hertz May 15, 2018 …It was a conflict between two national or ethnic groups. Palestinian Arabs represented one side in the conflict – the side responsible for starting the war. … Continue reading
“UNRWA said that of estimated 438,000 Palestine refugees remaining inside Syria, more than 95% need humanitarian assistance”
GATESTONE 220 Airstrikes on Palestinians; World Yawns by Khaled Abu Toameh April 26, 2018 Dropping barrels of dynamite on houses and hospitals in a Palestinian refugee camp is apparently of no interest to those who pretend to champion Palestinians around … Continue reading
FREE BEACON Congress Demands State Department Release ‘Game Changer’ Report on Myth of Palestinian Refugees by Adam Kredo April 11, 2018 Congress is pressuring the State Department to release a long classified report on Palestinian refugees that insiders say could … Continue reading
Memo to #UNRWA: Lebanon census says 174,422 Palestinians live among them, but you say 449,987. Which is it?
UNRWA Lebanon numbers Continue reading
“Strangely, over time the number of Palestinian refugees has increased rather than decreased. As of 2017, UNRWA recognized over 5.3 million Palestinian refugees, a sevenfold increase since 1949”
THE TOWER Beyond the Money: A Modest Proposal to Remake UNRWA by Johanna Markind January 24, 2018 Rather than helping to resolve the Palestinian refugee issue peacefully, the UN Relief Works Agency (UNRWA) actually works to prolong it and promote … Continue reading
FREE BEACON State Department Hiding ‘Game Changer’ Report on Myth of Palestinian Refugees by Adam Kredo January 18, 2018 The State Department is hiding a classified report on Palestinian refugees that insiders say could be a game changer in how the … Continue reading