Most Clicked This Week
- "Israel is getting closer and closer to the Arab Gulf nations, as they realize that the Palestinian cause is a self-created dead end"
- "Kuwaiti newspaper cites unnamed senior source as saying Jerusalem behind recent incidents in Iran, following an alleged attempt by Tehran to hack Israel’s water infrastructure"
- #Prager: "It is difficult to imagine a more condescending view of a group than to argue that standards must be lowered for them to succeed"
- "This “blame it on Israel” or “blame it on the Jews” bigotry is common throughout the world at demonstrations for legitimate causes"
- “Anti-Israel demonstrators teamed up with Black Lives Matter on Wednesday, part of a series of anti-Israel demonstrations in a series of American cities over the next several days”
- View the Israel Philharmonic Orchestra gala that was hacked
- Snoop Dogg "ignoring Farrakhan's history of antisemitism, rapper calls on fans to share videos by Nation of Islam leader, excoriates Facebook over ban"
Tag Archives: Yazidi
THE FEDERALIST After Witnessing ISIS’s Genocide And Slavery, ‘Jewish Schindler’ Sprang Into Action by Bradley Martin June 28, 2017 At a high-end car and motorcycle dealership in Montreal, a Canadian-Jewish businessman has made it his mission to save Christian and … Continue reading
CHRISTIAN POST Former Yazidi Sex Slaves Form All-Female Battalion to Attack ISIS in Iraq by Anugrah Kumar February 13, 2016 Hundreds of Yazidi women who were forced by Islamic State into sexual slavery have come together to form an all-female … Continue reading
BREITBART by Paul Miller December 9, 2014 Over 200 Jews, Christians and Hindus from the Chicago area gathered at Ezra Habonim/Niles Township Jewish Congregation in the northern suburb of Skokie to raise awareness and humanitarian aid for the Yazidi population under attack … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST by Ariel Cohen October 27, 2014 These refugees join the already 1.4 million internally displaced persons and 200,000 refugees already residing in the Kurdish region of Iraq. Earlier this month, the Israeli relief organization, IsraAID provided Yazidi and Christian … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG by Daniel Greenfield August 14, 2014 Know your enemy. To know what ISIS is, we have to clear away the media myths about ISIS. ISIS is not a new phenomenon. Wahhabi armies have been attacking Iraq in … Continue reading
PJ MEDIA by Richard Fernandez August 10, 2014 Headlines have focused on the atrocities committed by ISIS on the northern Iraqi front. The leading stories seem almost expressly written by the Onion to make fun of political correctness. Crucified by the … Continue reading
WASHINGTON POST by Terrence McCoy August 7, 2014 From Ed Lasky: The world seemingly has no interest in the human rights abuses that go on daily at a breathtaking rate and with a viscousness that far exceeds anything seen in the … Continue reading