Most Clicked This Week
- "For the world’s most dangerously ambitious and threatening tyrannies — from Russia to China, from North Korea to Iran — Obama’s neutering of American power over the past eight years created a host of opportunities that they eagerly seized"
- Photos of 64 Fallen Israeli soldiers appear in Germany’s largest daily paper [CLICK TO VIEW]
- Amid Rocket Attacks, Roger Waters Reiterates Demand for Neil Young to Cancel Israel Concerts
- Glick: "It’s hard to find any establishment types who aren’t completely committed to the delusion that the PLO is the answer to America’s prayers" [VIDEO]
- Glick: "The notion that a PLO state will make the region more stable as far more coherent Arab states collapse is absurd"
- "It is becoming increasingly impossible for Jews to reconcile their religion and their peoplehood with the politics of the left"
- "None of the recent Arab tectonic eruptions from Tunisia through Egypt, Syria, Yemen, Iraq and Bahrain are related, directly or indirectly, to the Palestinian issue or Israel"
- The Myth of Arab East Jerusalem, etc [VIDEOS]
Tag Archives: StandWithUs
“The story of Yahya Mahamed, a Muslim Arab, who said his eyes were opened to the truth about Israel”
JERUSALEM POST How did a Muslim Arab Turn into a Pro-Israel Activist? by Shoshanna Keats-Jaskoll April 25, 2017 …Mahamed was raised to perceive Israel as an oppressive, evil regime. “I remember being a child and watching television with my mother. … Continue reading
StandWithUs and Congregation Or Torah present Hate Spaces: The Politics of Intolerance on Campus Tuesday, May 16, 2017 from 7:30 PM to 9:00 PM CDT Congregation Or Torah 3800 Dempster Skokie, IL 60076 Click here to register The hostility towards … Continue reading
Don’t let terror sympathizers spin a murderer into a martyr: Rasmeah Odeh must leave the U.S.A! At 1 PM on Tuesday, April 25, Rasmea Odeh, convicted terrorist and unrepentant killer is scheduled to enter a U.S. District Court (231 W. … Continue reading
Chicago: As Jewish Voice for Peace is “honored” to host Palestinian terrorist Rasmea Odeh, a StandWithUs Memorial Service for her victims [VIDEO]
LEGAL INSURRECTION Memorial Service held for Victims of Rasmea Odeh, as Jewish Voice for Peace celebrates her by William A. Jacobson April 2, 2017 We have covered the case of Rasmea Odeh for the past two and one half years. … Continue reading
Deer in the headlights: StandWithUs prepares high school students for what they’ll find on America’s campuses
OBSERVER High School Students Armed to Fight Demonization of Israel by Lea Speyer March 30, 2017 In the fall of 2007, while a freshman at the University of California, Los Angeles, Miri Kornfeld stumbled upon an “apartheid wall” for the … Continue reading
#StandWithUs prevented from arranging memorial at Hyatt Chicago hotel where JVP is holding annual meeting featuring convicted terrorist
LEGAL INSURRECTION Jewish Voice for Peace blocks memorial for Rasmea Odeh victims by William A. Jacobson March 20, 2017 Rasmea Odeh, a military member of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine, was convicted in 1970 in Israel for … Continue reading
REAL CLEAR POLITICS Stop the Soft Despotism Stifling Campus Free Speech by Charles Lipson March 6, 2017 Last week at Vermont’s Middlebury College, left-wing students and off-campus activists shouted down a prominent conservative speaker, injured a professor as she was … Continue reading