Most Clicked This Week
- JFK Airport ambush on Birthright participants to deliver IfNotNow's "simplistic narrative that Israel is wholly responsible for anything bad that happens to the Palestinians"
- Pride for some, but not all--Chicago Dyke March attendees purity test: “You cannot be Zionist and believe in a Palestinian state, Zionism is inherently racism.”
- Using children to further political goals: US media take a leaf right out of the Palestinian book
- EVENT CAMERA presents Michael Doran in Highland Park
- Moe Berg: “The Catcher Was a Spy” is "a dutiful laundry list of a biopic, ticking off boxes in Berg’s career — brainiac, athlete, loner, secular Jew, secret agent"
- Jews who recite Kaddish for genocidal Jew-killers: Are they "low information" or do they just hate Israel?[VIDEO]
- The courageous Mosul Iraq journalist-blogger who kept his eye on the Islamic State, from the inside
- Krauthammer: “What began as an experiment has become the very heart of the Jewish people – its cultural, spiritual, and psychological center, soon to become its demographic center as well. Israel is the hinge"
Tag Archives: StandWithUs
Insanely biased Sky News interview with Prime Minister Netanyahu’s spokesman David Keyes. Keyes puts the reporter in his place explaining that the number of casualties on either side is not necessarily a reflection of the morality of each side — despite … Continue reading
AMERICAN SPECTATOR StandWithUs Conference Engages Students in Fight Against Anti-Semitism by Daryl Deino January 25, 2018 This past weekend, more than 500 activists from across the globe, including 350 high school and college students, gathered in Los Angeles for a … Continue reading
Our Soldiers Speak, StandWithUs and CAMERA expose American students to Israeli soldiers “to put a human face on the Jewish state while countering misconceptions and anti-Israel activists”
TIMES OF ISRAEL ‘Rock stars’ of the IDF: Israeli soldiers go on tour to educate the masses by Cathryn J. Prince November 12, 2017 The questions come fast and furious for Israel Defense Force reservists Keren and Haitham, who goes by … Continue reading
StandWithUs is an organization that educates high school and college students about Israel in our increasingly anti-Israel world. They sponsor hundreds of pro-Israel events yearly on campuses around the country with regional staff providing support to students who need our help … Continue reading
StandWithUs presentsMy Name is Mohammad ZoabiThursday August 24, 7:30pmCongregation KINS of West Rogers Park2800 W North Shore AvenueChicago, IL 60645 Event is free but you must RSVP email@example.com Muhammad Zoabi is a member of one of Israel’s largest and most … Continue reading
“The story of Yahya Mahamed, a Muslim Arab, who said his eyes were opened to the truth about Israel”
JERUSALEM POST How did a Muslim Arab Turn into a Pro-Israel Activist? by Shoshanna Keats-Jaskoll April 25, 2017 …Mahamed was raised to perceive Israel as an oppressive, evil regime. “I remember being a child and watching television with my mother. … Continue reading
StandWithUs and Congregation Or Torah present Hate Spaces: The Politics of Intolerance on Campus Tuesday, May 16, 2017 from 7:30 PM to 9:00 PM CDT Congregation Or Torah 3800 Dempster Skokie, IL 60076 Click here to register The hostility towards … Continue reading