Most Clicked This Week
- "Is there the slightest hint of embarrassment from the far Left" about an anti-Israel activist squarely in their camp, building firebombs to toss in New York City?
- "El Al direct flight from Buenos Aires to Tel Aviv shortened by 2 hours; Sudanese authorities insisted aircraft enter its airspace only after local TV news broadcasts end"
- "As we watch our cities burn, we cannot fool ourselves by thinking that what happened in France in the 1790s, in Russia in the 1930s, in China in the 1960s and in Cambodia in the 1970s cannot happen here. We owe it to ourselves and our children to make sure that it doesn't happen here"
- Meet Bernie Sanders, now endorsed by Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers [VIDEO]
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- Two governors, two approaches. Florida has proven that a measured, evidence-based response to reopening works
- "Temple Mount activist Yehudah Glick hospitalized with light injuries after incident at home of Iyad Halak, a Palestinian autistic man shot dead by police"
Tag Archives: Efrat
“While many details about the victim Dvir Sorek are still under gag order, his friends describe a sensitive, caring young man who was slain bearing gifts for his teachers”
JERUSALEM POST Father of murdered teen: Dvir had a light in his eyes by Jeremy Sharon August 8, 2019 Yoav Sorek, father of the late 19-year-old Dvir Sorek, said that his son “had light in his eyes, and someone who … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Israel Mourns Ari Fuld by Tovah Lazaroff September 17, 2018 Ari Fuld, 45, left his home for a routine shopping trip and became a national legend for the way he shot a terrorist after he himself was mortally … Continue reading
LEGAL INSURRECTION Palestinian Authority Finally Releases Palestinians Arrested for Visiting Jewish Sukkah by Miriam Elman October 24, 2016 Last night Israeli media (see here and here) reported the breaking news that four Palestinian men who had been detained since Thursday … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Gedalyah Reback May 25, 2015 Senior officials said to seek removal of popular US-born rabbi for his liberal views on conversion, other issues Efrat Chief Rabbi Shlomo Riskin has been summoned for a hearing by the … Continue reading