Most Clicked This Week
- Bret Stephens: "How do so many so-called progressives now find themselves in objective sympathy with the murderers, misogynists and homophobes of #Hamas"
- "For the Europeans, Obama’s nuclear deal with Iran was always about the money"
- "It doesn't look good on CNN, but Israel has to protect its citizens"
- Bill Clinton's Pollster: "It is hard to see how a yearlong investigation of this won’t come down hard on former FBI Director James Comey and perhaps even former Attorney General Loretta Lynch"
- Kuwaiti writer: There is no Palestine and no Occupation [VIDEO]
- “Israel’s economy is booming. The failure of the Arabs and BDS movement campaigns to destroy it are as spectacular as the Arab failures to defeat Israel in the battlefield”
- EVENT CAMERA Gala New York City Sunday May 6
- The “whisper campaign” against quarterback Josh Rosen was “absolutely classic anti-Semitism”
Tag Archives: Max Blumenthal
Max Blumenthal could thus be described as “an award-winning antisemite” and has written a book “that reflects his admiration for the Palestinian terror group Hamas”
ALGEMEINER Salon Mainstreams the Vile Antisemitism of Max Blumenthal and Joseph Massad by Petra Marquardt-Bigman December 4, 2017 …Under the title, “The shocking alliance between Zionism and Anti-Semitism,” Max Blumenthal promises Salon readers an “in-depth discussion with renowned Palestinian scholar Prof. Joseph Massad.”…Just … Continue reading
#ElieWiesel “It was in that sense fitting that a vicious #anti-Zionist like #MaxBlumenthal would choose to abuse Wiesel even after his death”
COMMENTARY The Importance of Elie Wiesel by Jonathan S. Tobin July 3, 2016 …By his later years, Wiesel had risen above his beginnings to become a hero to many who cared nothing for the lessons of Jewish history. In an … Continue reading
“During AIPAC policy conference speech, Clinton asserted she is “pro-Israel.” But just outside of the conference, adviser’s son Max Blumenthal led anti-Israel protests”
DAILY CALLER Sid Blumenthal’s Anti-Israel Son Praises Hamas Attack On Israeli Soldiers by Chuck Ross April 3, 2016 Max Blumenthal, the anti-Israel son of longtime Clinton friend Sidney Blumenthal, recently praised the military wing of the terrorist group Hamas for … Continue reading
“Disguising herself as a fervent and devoted BDS supporter, Adi Cohen participated in rallies, speeches and panels during Israel Apartheid Week and discovered their recruitment methods and how they silence their opposition”
YNET NEWS Inside the BDS lions’ den by Adi Cohen March 31, 2016 I sat for a full hour, tapping my foot restlessly. I was in a small East London room that serves as the offices of the Friends of Al-Aqsa. … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG Hillary’s Two-Face AIPAC Speech by Daniel Greenfield March 22, 2016 …At AIPAC, Hillary Clinton delivered a very nice speech that someone else wrote for her. That’s usually what AIPAC is for. It’s where any politician can read … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Is Hollywood Preparing to Use Theodore Herzl Biopic to Denigrate Israel? by Max Elstein Keisler March 17, 2016 …So you can imagine my surprise when I read in Variety that H2O Motion Pictures is making a biopic of Theodore … Continue reading
Max Blumenthal: AIPAC has invited Bernie Sanders to participate in its 2016 Policy Conference in Washington DC. Voice your support for justice and equality in Israel-Palestine and urge Bernie to reject this invitation
JEWISH PRESS Left Petitioning Sanders to Stay Home as Trump, Clinton, Headline AIPAC Conference by JNi Media March 12, 2016 If you are still curious about the positions of the leading Democrat and Republican on Israel — and who isn’t … Continue reading