Most Clicked This Week
- Another #ShuratHadin win: In precedent-setting decision, Jerusalem District Court rules that case on behalf of two Jewish American women held hostage by PLO terrorists in 1985 will be heard in Israel, despite the fact they're not citizens
- EVENT StandWithUs Hindu-Jewish Festival of Lights
- "Let this be our official notice. We will exercise our right to defend ourselves if you try to attack us. We will use proportionate force that a reasonable person would use to defend their family"
- Detroit Jewish community has pre-ordered Israeli technology to address mass-shootings
- European Court of Human Rights, the de facto highest court in the EU : Criticism of Islam will not be tolerated.
- "The drama of an aging and tired Europe is not a partisan or electoral issue; it is a civilizational one"
- Meet Bernie Sanders, now endorsed by Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers [VIDEO]
- Pro Israel Palestinian Mudar Zahran addresses the European Parliament: BDS hurts us, we want peace with Israel
Tag Archives: Max Blumenthal
Max Blumenthal could thus be described as “an award-winning antisemite” and has written a book “that reflects his admiration for the Palestinian terror group Hamas”
ALGEMEINER Salon Mainstreams the Vile Antisemitism of Max Blumenthal and Joseph Massad by Petra Marquardt-Bigman December 4, 2017 …Under the title, “The shocking alliance between Zionism and Anti-Semitism,” Max Blumenthal promises Salon readers an “in-depth discussion with renowned Palestinian scholar Prof. Joseph Massad.”…Just … Continue reading
#ElieWiesel “It was in that sense fitting that a vicious #anti-Zionist like #MaxBlumenthal would choose to abuse Wiesel even after his death”
COMMENTARY The Importance of Elie Wiesel by Jonathan S. Tobin July 3, 2016 …By his later years, Wiesel had risen above his beginnings to become a hero to many who cared nothing for the lessons of Jewish history. In an … Continue reading
“During AIPAC policy conference speech, Clinton asserted she is “pro-Israel.” But just outside of the conference, adviser’s son Max Blumenthal led anti-Israel protests”
DAILY CALLER Sid Blumenthal’s Anti-Israel Son Praises Hamas Attack On Israeli Soldiers by Chuck Ross April 3, 2016 Max Blumenthal, the anti-Israel son of longtime Clinton friend Sidney Blumenthal, recently praised the military wing of the terrorist group Hamas for … Continue reading
“Disguising herself as a fervent and devoted BDS supporter, Adi Cohen participated in rallies, speeches and panels during Israel Apartheid Week and discovered their recruitment methods and how they silence their opposition”
YNET NEWS Inside the BDS lions’ den by Adi Cohen March 31, 2016 I sat for a full hour, tapping my foot restlessly. I was in a small East London room that serves as the offices of the Friends of Al-Aqsa. … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG Hillary’s Two-Face AIPAC Speech by Daniel Greenfield March 22, 2016 …At AIPAC, Hillary Clinton delivered a very nice speech that someone else wrote for her. That’s usually what AIPAC is for. It’s where any politician can read … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Is Hollywood Preparing to Use Theodore Herzl Biopic to Denigrate Israel? by Max Elstein Keisler March 17, 2016 …So you can imagine my surprise when I read in Variety that H2O Motion Pictures is making a biopic of Theodore … Continue reading
Max Blumenthal: AIPAC has invited Bernie Sanders to participate in its 2016 Policy Conference in Washington DC. Voice your support for justice and equality in Israel-Palestine and urge Bernie to reject this invitation
JEWISH PRESS Left Petitioning Sanders to Stay Home as Trump, Clinton, Headline AIPAC Conference by JNi Media March 12, 2016 If you are still curious about the positions of the leading Democrat and Republican on Israel — and who isn’t … Continue reading