Most Clicked This Week
- "As Trump administration conducts routine review of its Iran policy, senior officials are hinting that they're open to toppling the country's clerical regime"
- Chicago 'Dyke March' removes participants waving Jewish Pride flags "because they were 'triggering'"
- "The Israelis were so outnumbered that I couldn’t help but question the narrative that Israel was Goliath and the Palestinians were David"
- Where Are the Moderate #Muslims? [VIDEO]
- Democrats reminisce: "In 1972 ours was the first party to back moving the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem"
- Jewish Voice for Peace is "an anti-Semitic hate group that is neither Jewish nor for peace, but obsessed with destroying Israel and hating Jews" [VIDEO]
- Woodmont Country Club may not admit Obama due to UN 2334
- Netanyahu responds to Leslie Stahl, 60 Minutes, "Israel has never been in a better place; part of his optimism relates to the election of Trump" [VIDEO]
Tag Archives: Evangelicals
JERUSALEM POST Evangelicals’ role is to be an ‘articulate advocate’ for Israel, Eagles’ Wings founder says by Benjamin Glatt March 19, 2017 …“The evangelical Christian community has a distinct place of influence with regards to Israel, because as a non-Jewish … Continue reading
“Palestinian activists and some evangelicals have tried to “separate Jesus from his Jewishness” as part of an attempt to erase Jewish history in the Middle East”
JNS Conference takes aim at efforts to turn evangelicals against Israel by Eitan Arom January 20, 2016 Immanuel Paul looked somewhat out of place in a leather jacket and priest’s collar, seated by himself in a Hollywood ballroom where a … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG “Progressives” Turning Evangelicals Against Israel by Matthew Vadum January 18, 2016 Having infiltrated segments of the Christian community, the anti-Israel Left is becoming increasingly aggressive in its well-funded efforts to undermine support for Israel among Evangelical Protestants. “Christian … Continue reading
THE TOWER by Tiffany Gabbay May 2015 ….For the most part, despite Evangelicals’ support for the Jewish state and desire to embrace the Jewish people, their affection has often largely gone unrequited. In fact, only one-third of American Jews view Christian … Continue reading