Most Clicked This Week
- The New Yorker "consistently singles out Israel for condemnation, while ignoring real violations of human rights"
- "The feud between Trump and “the squad” ensured that a DOJ summit was largely ignored and instead helped legitimize those who have spread Jew-hatred"
- "Linda Sarsour: What makes you most worthy of this request to shut the hell up is that you’ve contributed to a culture that vilifies Jews for speaking out against anti-Semitism"
- “I was born in Somalia and grew up amid pervasive Muslim antisemitism. Hate is hard to unlearn without coming to terms with how you learned it”
- Ocasio-Cortez emerges as a one-woman Committee to Re-Elect the President
- Julius Streicher would be proud: New York Times channels Der Stürmer with antisemitic Netanyahu cartoon
- A special appeal to help David Coleman and his family, close friends in need
- "The research on Holocaust survivors and their descendants suggests that the effects of such trauma can continue into a third generation"
Tag Archives: Evangelicals
WALL STREET JOURNAL The New Jewish-Christian Amity by Abigail Shrier September 7, 2018 …In 2000 most Jews—Orthodox included—still faithfully voted Democrat, preferring Gore-Lieberman to Bush-Cheney. But by Mr. Bush’s second term, the Orthodox communities had shifted rightward, partly because of … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Evangelicals’ role is to be an ‘articulate advocate’ for Israel, Eagles’ Wings founder says by Benjamin Glatt March 19, 2017 …“The evangelical Christian community has a distinct place of influence with regards to Israel, because as a non-Jewish … Continue reading
“Palestinian activists and some evangelicals have tried to “separate Jesus from his Jewishness” as part of an attempt to erase Jewish history in the Middle East”
JNS Conference takes aim at efforts to turn evangelicals against Israel by Eitan Arom January 20, 2016 Immanuel Paul looked somewhat out of place in a leather jacket and priest’s collar, seated by himself in a Hollywood ballroom where a … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG “Progressives” Turning Evangelicals Against Israel by Matthew Vadum January 18, 2016 Having infiltrated segments of the Christian community, the anti-Israel Left is becoming increasingly aggressive in its well-funded efforts to undermine support for Israel among Evangelical Protestants. “Christian … Continue reading
THE TOWER by Tiffany Gabbay May 2015 ….For the most part, despite Evangelicals’ support for the Jewish state and desire to embrace the Jewish people, their affection has often largely gone unrequited. In fact, only one-third of American Jews view Christian … Continue reading