Most Clicked This Week
- 16 Things I learned in Israel this week
- Israel provides intelligence to Australia which prevented mid air jet explosion
- Rick Richman: 'Racing Against History: The 1940 Campaign for a Jewish Army to Fight Hitler'
- "Journalist Zvi Yehezkeli feared for his life, tells The Jerusalem Post his biggest revelations on the Muslim Brotherhood were in the US"
- #Obama's #IranDeal: "an instrument used to rebalance U.S. interests, downgrading traditional allies like Israel, as well as Saudi Arabia, and upgrading Iran"
- Abbas: "I'm writing off Washington"; Haley: "I will not shut up" [VIDEO]
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- "The overall objective of President Macron's plan is to ensure that French law takes precedence over Islamic law for Muslims living in the country"
Tag Archives: Evangelicals
JERUSALEM POST Evangelicals’ role is to be an ‘articulate advocate’ for Israel, Eagles’ Wings founder says by Benjamin Glatt March 19, 2017 …“The evangelical Christian community has a distinct place of influence with regards to Israel, because as a non-Jewish … Continue reading
“Palestinian activists and some evangelicals have tried to “separate Jesus from his Jewishness” as part of an attempt to erase Jewish history in the Middle East”
JNS Conference takes aim at efforts to turn evangelicals against Israel by Eitan Arom January 20, 2016 Immanuel Paul looked somewhat out of place in a leather jacket and priest’s collar, seated by himself in a Hollywood ballroom where a … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG “Progressives” Turning Evangelicals Against Israel by Matthew Vadum January 18, 2016 Having infiltrated segments of the Christian community, the anti-Israel Left is becoming increasingly aggressive in its well-funded efforts to undermine support for Israel among Evangelical Protestants. “Christian … Continue reading
THE TOWER by Tiffany Gabbay May 2015 ….For the most part, despite Evangelicals’ support for the Jewish state and desire to embrace the Jewish people, their affection has often largely gone unrequited. In fact, only one-third of American Jews view Christian … Continue reading