Most Clicked This Week
- Two Muslims speak out on Rep Ilhan Omar
- "Israel’s first trip to the Moon, bringing the country’s flag to Earth’s satellite, also the first private mission to the lunar surface"
- Richard Branson's "Elders," a who's who of anti-Israel figures
- The courageous Vanessa Redgrave felt the need to call out those "Zionist hoodlums"
- Atlantic "Jewish peace camp" writer observes Bibi was right: "The Middle East is not democratizing. And this means any peace Israel makes will be made with strongmen, and must be guaranteed by them, in a region the West no longer controls"
- New Yorker article "full of mistakes, lies, and obfuscations — but mostly, an effort to delegitimize the Jewish presence in Hebron by casting it in a dark light"
- “He is a committed Jew and pro-Israel advocate, and is smart as a whip. He is an extremely successful prosecutor”
- Media ignore Farrakhan's Chicago speech blaming Jews for society's problems
Tag Archives: Evangelicals
WALL STREET JOURNAL The New Jewish-Christian Amity by Abigail Shrier September 7, 2018 …In 2000 most Jews—Orthodox included—still faithfully voted Democrat, preferring Gore-Lieberman to Bush-Cheney. But by Mr. Bush’s second term, the Orthodox communities had shifted rightward, partly because of … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Evangelicals’ role is to be an ‘articulate advocate’ for Israel, Eagles’ Wings founder says by Benjamin Glatt March 19, 2017 …“The evangelical Christian community has a distinct place of influence with regards to Israel, because as a non-Jewish … Continue reading
“Palestinian activists and some evangelicals have tried to “separate Jesus from his Jewishness” as part of an attempt to erase Jewish history in the Middle East”
JNS Conference takes aim at efforts to turn evangelicals against Israel by Eitan Arom January 20, 2016 Immanuel Paul looked somewhat out of place in a leather jacket and priest’s collar, seated by himself in a Hollywood ballroom where a … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG “Progressives” Turning Evangelicals Against Israel by Matthew Vadum January 18, 2016 Having infiltrated segments of the Christian community, the anti-Israel Left is becoming increasingly aggressive in its well-funded efforts to undermine support for Israel among Evangelical Protestants. “Christian … Continue reading
THE TOWER by Tiffany Gabbay May 2015 ….For the most part, despite Evangelicals’ support for the Jewish state and desire to embrace the Jewish people, their affection has often largely gone unrequited. In fact, only one-third of American Jews view Christian … Continue reading