Most Clicked This Week
- Whitewashed: "this isn’t Corbyn’s party...we will play our role in combating antisemitism until we wipe it out of our party" [VIDEO]
- "As Trump administration conducts routine review of its Iran policy, senior officials are hinting that they're open to toppling the country's clerical regime"
- "Jewish leftists like Peter Beinart don’t get to decide who is a good Jew and who is not"
- "To prevent the death of his men, Roi Klein Z"L jumped on the grenade, and was the only one killed...As he leaped, Klein shouted “Shema Yisrael”
- Winnetka rocked by New Trier efforts to train future Social Justice Warriors
- Eilat hit with missiles from Islamic State group [VIDEO]
- The Palestinian Emirates Solution: "Arabs over the last century have without exception opposed the two-state solution, whether proposed by the British, the United Nations or the United States"
- Jewish Voice for Peace is "an anti-Semitic hate group that is neither Jewish nor for peace, but obsessed with destroying Israel and hating Jews" [VIDEO]
Tag Archives: Fatah
“Recently, Hamas announced that if and when the 82-year-old Abbas shows up in the Gaza Strip, he will be hanged in a public square on charges of “high treason”
GATESTONE Palestinians: The Threats Trump Needs to Hear by Bassam Tawil May 16, 2017 The warning by Hamas and Islamic Jihad is directed not only against Trump and his new administration, but also against Abbas and any Arab leader who … Continue reading
PALESTINIAN MEDIA WATCH Facebook enables Fatah terror promotion by reopening their terror promoting page by Itamar Marcus March 2, 2017 Three days ago, Facebook shut down Fatah’s terror promoting account. The Palestinian Authority protested the closure as evidence of unfair … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Outgoing prosecutor: Intelligence shows Hamas will takeover West Bank post-Abbas by Yonah Jeremy Robb February 3, 2017 …Based on this intelligence, Lt.-Col. Hirsch, the newly retired chief West Bank prosecutor, is convinced that the [West Bank] area will … Continue reading
#NotTheOnion “Fatah leader attacks new UN Chief António Guterres for saying that the Holy Temple in Jerusalem was “Jewish”
ARUTZ SHEVA Fatah: How dare UN Chief speak of Jewish Temple in J’lem? by Hillel Fendel January 30, 2017 United Nations Secretary-General António Guterres said on Saturday night that it is “clear” to him the Holy Temple destroyed by the … Continue reading
Palestinians: WE MEAN IT NOW –we won’t recognize Israel if US embassy moves to #Jerusalem (and if we get REALLY angry, we’ll stop cashing Israel’s checks)
PALESTINIAN MEDIA WATCH Abbas threatens to cancel claimed PA recognition of Israel by Itamar Marcus January 16, 2017 …”President Abbas said that he wrote to Trump and warned him of the consequences of the transfer of the embassy, and noted … Continue reading
This all has to change: “Palestinian curriculum rejects the legitimacy of Israel’s existence, justifies violence against it, defines such violence as a religious obligation and informs students that Jews and Zionists are irredeemably evil”
COMMENTARY Where Talking to Israelis is Taboo by Evelyn Gordon November 28, 2016 …Today, outside the construction industry, most Israelis never encounter a Palestinian unless they’re doing army duty, and most Palestinians never encounter any Israelis other than soldiers. In … Continue reading
“An imminent Fatah congress in Ramallah will shape the future of the Palestinian movement, laying bare its rivalries and its rifts”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Palestinian leadership may choose Abbas’s successor, and tear itself apart by Avi Issacharoff November 20, 2016 On November 29, in the muqata’a in Ramallah, 1,400 members of Fatah will hold the organization’s Seventh General Congress in the … Continue reading