Most Clicked This Week
- Upcoming J Street conference participants to include Sanders, Klobuchar, Buttigieg, Schumer, Pelosi and the PLO
- "Retreating and abandoning allies may not be the optimum strategy"
- University of Illinois presentation “'instead of fostering dialogue, incited division, distrust and anger"
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
- Brig. General Kuperwasser: “The depth of the U.S. commitment to Israel is very different from its commitment to the Syrian Kurds"
- In IL3, Dem Congressman Dan Lipinski to be primaried by Rush Darwish a Palestinian who will “proudly champion BDS" in Congress, "much like Congresswomen Tlaib and Omar”
Tag Archives: Fatah
“As long as Ramallah and Gaza prioritize Israel’s destruction over the well-being of their populations, the two-state plan will remain an unattainable pipe dream”
ALGEMEINER Foreign Hypocrisy and Israel’s Borders by Fred Kryger November 6, 2018 …Israel has also insisted that the potentially new Arab entity must be demilitarized without a standing army. Several dozen countries, including affluent Iceland, lack a standing military but are nevertheless … Continue reading
“Hamas and Fatah have strongly condemned Arab countries for “rushing” to normalize relations with Israel”
GATESTONE Palestinian Threats to Arab Normalization with Israel by Khaled Abu Toameh November 7, 2018 …In other words, Hamas is implying that any Arab leader who establishes relations with Israel will be seen as a traitor to the Palestinians and their … Continue reading
WALL STREET JOURNAL The Palestinians’ Worst Enemy Is Their Own Leaders by Elliot Kaufman Oct. 30, 2018 There’s a rule of thumb for journalists reporting on the Palestinians: If it can’t be blamed on Israel, it isn’t news. But some … Continue reading
Fatah says Hamas is behind assassination attempt, “further escalating tensions between the rival factions”
ISRAEL HAYOM Palestinian PM escapes assassination attempt in Gaza by News Agencies March 13, 2018 An explosion struck the convoy of the Palestinian prime minister Tuesday as he was making a rare visit to Gaza, in what his Fatah party … Continue reading
“Hundreds participate in funeral of Rabbi Raziel Shevach, who was murdered Tuesday night near the Havat Gilad farm”
ARUTZ SHEVA Funeral of Samaria terror victim Rabbi Raziel Shevach by Yoni Kempinski January 10, 2018 The funeral of Rabbi Raziel Shevach, the victim of Tuesday night’s shooting attack in Samaria, is currently taking place in Samaria’s Havat Gilad. Rabbi Shevach, … Continue reading
“One has to give Hamas credit for being clear, honest and consistent about its goal of destroying Israel”
GATESTONE What is Really Uniting the Palestinians? by Bassam Tawil October 15, 2017 Buoyed by the “reconciliation” agreement reached with President Mahmoud Abbas’s Palestinian Authority (PA), Hamas has announced that it seeks to unite all Palestinians in the fight against … Continue reading