Most Clicked This Week
- Medtronic CEO Yaron Yitzhari: 'The financial impact isn't what counts - the main thing is to save lives'
- Netflix series #Unorthodox doesn't "accurately capture the soul of the Hasidic community"
- "About 12% of Israel’s population are Haredim, often referred to as “ultra-orthodox,” an expression which they strongly dislike"
- "The rise of anti-Semitism in the U.S. exposes the distressing fact that the American Jewish community lacks both a unified leadership and a singular voice with which it can respond appropriately"
- "In what Freud might have analyzed as a classic case of the narcissistic wound run amok, the Never Netanyahus fell victim to a kind of collective insanity rooted in their own sense of virtuous entitlement"
- "Despite his very critical condition, Neumann’s family was holding out hope that he would emerge from his coma"
- Israeli mothers try to shake an indifferent world; EMET Campaign to lobby White House on kidnapping
- "The sheer amount of interaction that religious Jews have with their communities made Orthodox Jewish communities Ground Zero for the coronavirus"
Tag Archives: Fatah
“As long as Ramallah and Gaza prioritize Israel’s destruction over the well-being of their populations, the two-state plan will remain an unattainable pipe dream”
ALGEMEINER Foreign Hypocrisy and Israel’s Borders by Fred Kryger November 6, 2018 …Israel has also insisted that the potentially new Arab entity must be demilitarized without a standing army. Several dozen countries, including affluent Iceland, lack a standing military but are nevertheless … Continue reading
“Hamas and Fatah have strongly condemned Arab countries for “rushing” to normalize relations with Israel”
GATESTONE Palestinian Threats to Arab Normalization with Israel by Khaled Abu Toameh November 7, 2018 …In other words, Hamas is implying that any Arab leader who establishes relations with Israel will be seen as a traitor to the Palestinians and their … Continue reading
WALL STREET JOURNAL The Palestinians’ Worst Enemy Is Their Own Leaders by Elliot Kaufman Oct. 30, 2018 There’s a rule of thumb for journalists reporting on the Palestinians: If it can’t be blamed on Israel, it isn’t news. But some … Continue reading
Fatah says Hamas is behind assassination attempt, “further escalating tensions between the rival factions”
ISRAEL HAYOM Palestinian PM escapes assassination attempt in Gaza by News Agencies March 13, 2018 An explosion struck the convoy of the Palestinian prime minister Tuesday as he was making a rare visit to Gaza, in what his Fatah party … Continue reading
“Hundreds participate in funeral of Rabbi Raziel Shevach, who was murdered Tuesday night near the Havat Gilad farm”
ARUTZ SHEVA Funeral of Samaria terror victim Rabbi Raziel Shevach by Yoni Kempinski January 10, 2018 The funeral of Rabbi Raziel Shevach, the victim of Tuesday night’s shooting attack in Samaria, is currently taking place in Samaria’s Havat Gilad. Rabbi Shevach, … Continue reading