Most Clicked This Week
- "Committee overseeing Ken Marcus nomination ambivalent to anti-Israel groups attacking Trump nominee"
- Classified State Department report could bust myth that millions of refugees need UNRWA
- When calls are made to unite to combat global Islamic terrorism, as in the aftermath of the Paris massacres, Israel, which is on the front lines of the battle, is simply ignored
- Son of Democrat Congressman Mel Levine: "Coming out as Republican worse than coming out gay"
- EVENT: Caroline Glick in Chicago
- #IranDeal Obama administration"in its sycophantic zeal to curry favor with the mullahs" sabotaged assassination plot
- Abbas called Israel a "colonialist project that has nothing to do with Jews"
- "Trump to pick David Schenker, former Rumsfeld adviser and director of pro-Israel think tank to serve as top US diplomat to the Middle East"
Tag Archives: Fatah
“Hundreds participate in funeral of Rabbi Raziel Shevach, who was murdered Tuesday night near the Havat Gilad farm”
ARUTZ SHEVA Funeral of Samaria terror victim Rabbi Raziel Shevach by Yoni Kempinski January 10, 2018 The funeral of Rabbi Raziel Shevach, the victim of Tuesday night’s shooting attack in Samaria, is currently taking place in Samaria’s Havat Gilad. Rabbi Shevach, … Continue reading
“One has to give Hamas credit for being clear, honest and consistent about its goal of destroying Israel”
GATESTONE What is Really Uniting the Palestinians? by Bassam Tawil October 15, 2017 Buoyed by the “reconciliation” agreement reached with President Mahmoud Abbas’s Palestinian Authority (PA), Hamas has announced that it seeks to unite all Palestinians in the fight against … Continue reading
ARUTZ SHEVA Israel cannot accept PA-Hamas reconciliation agreement by Hezki Baruch October 13, 2017 Education Minister Naftali Bennett (Jewish Home) on Friday said Israel cannot accept the reconciliation agreement between the Palestinian Authority (PA) and Hamas. A tweet published on Bennett’s Twitter … Continue reading
“Sunday’s surprise announcement that Hamas had dissolved its administrative committee in Gaza and agreed to reconciliation is unlikely to defy the precedent”
THE ATLANTIC The Doomed Palestinian Reconciliation Plan by Grant Rumley September 17, 2017 Of the demands Palestinians often make of their leaders, reconciliation between their two largest political factions perennially tops the list. Fatah, which controls the Palestinian Authority (PA) … Continue reading
WALL STREET JOURNAL Mahmoud Abbas: Negotiator Turned Autocrat by Adam Rubenstein August 1, 2017 …Mr. Abbas has always been weaker than Arafat, the authors explain, offering that he, unlike Arafat, “is not the charismatic leader of Palestinians. . . . … Continue reading
“Recently, Hamas announced that if and when the 82-year-old Abbas shows up in the Gaza Strip, he will be hanged in a public square on charges of “high treason”
GATESTONE Palestinians: The Threats Trump Needs to Hear by Bassam Tawil May 16, 2017 The warning by Hamas and Islamic Jihad is directed not only against Trump and his new administration, but also against Abbas and any Arab leader who … Continue reading