Most Clicked This Week
- #BDSFail Israel gives Omar Shakir until May 1 to leave, noting "the appellant continues to call publicly for a boycott of Israel, or parts of it, while at the same time asking [Israel] to open its doors to him"
- As Notre Dame burns...."church doors across Europe smeared with Islamic expressions like 'Allahu Akbar'"
- Israel’s election: “The two Jewish parties that dared to talk openly about peace with the Palestinians captured just 10 seats in the 120-seat parliament”
- US publishes first map showing Golan as Israeli territory
- Howard Stern rips Roger Waters for his support of BDS and efforts to intimidate Bon Jovi
- "Poland’s ambassador to the UK says culture, history and science offer plenty of reasons for Jews to rediscover his country"
- "Daniel Pearl’s father, Prof. Judea Pearl, said, “I welcome any steps toward exposing and bringing to justice those horrendous murderers”"
- The term “#Nakba” was first referenced in George Antonius’s influential 1938 book “The Arab Awakening” and had nothing to do with Israel; it referred to the “post-WWI creation of the modern Middle East”
Tag Archives: Fatah
“As long as Ramallah and Gaza prioritize Israel’s destruction over the well-being of their populations, the two-state plan will remain an unattainable pipe dream”
ALGEMEINER Foreign Hypocrisy and Israel’s Borders by Fred Kryger November 6, 2018 …Israel has also insisted that the potentially new Arab entity must be demilitarized without a standing army. Several dozen countries, including affluent Iceland, lack a standing military but are nevertheless … Continue reading
“Hamas and Fatah have strongly condemned Arab countries for “rushing” to normalize relations with Israel”
GATESTONE Palestinian Threats to Arab Normalization with Israel by Khaled Abu Toameh November 7, 2018 …In other words, Hamas is implying that any Arab leader who establishes relations with Israel will be seen as a traitor to the Palestinians and their … Continue reading
WALL STREET JOURNAL The Palestinians’ Worst Enemy Is Their Own Leaders by Elliot Kaufman Oct. 30, 2018 There’s a rule of thumb for journalists reporting on the Palestinians: If it can’t be blamed on Israel, it isn’t news. But some … Continue reading
Fatah says Hamas is behind assassination attempt, “further escalating tensions between the rival factions”
ISRAEL HAYOM Palestinian PM escapes assassination attempt in Gaza by News Agencies March 13, 2018 An explosion struck the convoy of the Palestinian prime minister Tuesday as he was making a rare visit to Gaza, in what his Fatah party … Continue reading
“Hundreds participate in funeral of Rabbi Raziel Shevach, who was murdered Tuesday night near the Havat Gilad farm”
ARUTZ SHEVA Funeral of Samaria terror victim Rabbi Raziel Shevach by Yoni Kempinski January 10, 2018 The funeral of Rabbi Raziel Shevach, the victim of Tuesday night’s shooting attack in Samaria, is currently taking place in Samaria’s Havat Gilad. Rabbi Shevach, … Continue reading
“One has to give Hamas credit for being clear, honest and consistent about its goal of destroying Israel”
GATESTONE What is Really Uniting the Palestinians? by Bassam Tawil October 15, 2017 Buoyed by the “reconciliation” agreement reached with President Mahmoud Abbas’s Palestinian Authority (PA), Hamas has announced that it seeks to unite all Palestinians in the fight against … Continue reading