Most Clicked This Week
- Push to defund police created what some have called the “Minneapolis Effect”
- On Tuesday, the seventh day of the Hebrew month of Cheshvan, Israel celebrated Aliyah Day
- "The Islamic Republic is advancing both the enrichment and weaponization tracks needed to build a bomb"
- "BDS has made life worse for Palestinian Arabs, the very people they falsely claim to help"
- "Many of us liberal Jews are not awake to the hatred of our colleagues, students, professors, and thought leaders"
- "Traditionalists chafe at the contemporary-art approach to Holocaust commemoration being employed at Babyn Yar, a site of mass shootings in World War II. But it has brought visitors for an anniversary"
- “The AP's report on the discovery of a First Temple era toilet omits Jewish references, while a NY Times Rosh Hashanah recipe evokes 'Canaanites,' not Israelites”
- Gilad Erdan blasts co-founders of ice cream maker over Axios interview. "Demanding from Israel what is demanded from no other country is the definition of antisemitism"
Tag Archives: Fatah
“Hacking the phones of hundreds of Palestinian civil society actors is yet another brazen attempt by Palestinian security services to police and silence critics and opponents”
ASSOCIATED PRESS Facebook says it halts hackers tied to Palestinian security by Josef Federman April 21, 2021 Facebook said Wednesday it has broken up a hacker network used by Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas’ intelligence service in an attempt to keep … Continue reading
“Poster chosen by Fatah to celebrate anniversary of first terrorist attack against Israel depicts a map of “Palestine” superimposed over the entire state of Israel”
GATESTONE INSTITUTE Palestinians: An International “Peace” Conference to Displace Israel by Bassam Tawil December 29, 2020 The Palestinian ruling Fatah faction has just celebrated the 56th anniversary of the launching of its first terrorist attack on January 1, 1965 by promising, … Continue reading
“Broadcasting the Fatah-Hamas ‘unity’ event on official TV, the PA president made plain his strategic choice: Israel, and any prospect of reconciliation, out; Hamas, in”
TIMES OF ISRAEL The day Abbas moved from rebuffing Trump to joining forces with terrorists by David Horovitz July 3, 2020 At a joint press conference on Thursday, Fatah’s Jibril Rajoub and Hamas’s Saleh al-Arouri vowed to work together to … Continue reading
#HasHeReallyThoughtThisThrough: “By halting the security crackdown on Hamas, Abbas would be paving the way for terrorists to kill him and his associates in the West Bank”
GATESTONE Abbas’s Precious Gift to Iran: Hamas by Khaled Abu Toameh May 23, 2020 …Khamenei evidently sees Abbas’s decision to renounce all agreements and understandings with Israel and the US as a positive development that would facilitate the mission Iran … Continue reading
“As long as Ramallah and Gaza prioritize Israel’s destruction over the well-being of their populations, the two-state plan will remain an unattainable pipe dream”
ALGEMEINER Foreign Hypocrisy and Israel’s Borders by Fred Kryger November 6, 2018 …Israel has also insisted that the potentially new Arab entity must be demilitarized without a standing army. Several dozen countries, including affluent Iceland, lack a standing military but are nevertheless … Continue reading