Most Clicked This Week
- Medtronic CEO Yaron Yitzhari: 'The financial impact isn't what counts - the main thing is to save lives'
- Netflix series #Unorthodox doesn't "accurately capture the soul of the Hasidic community"
- "In what Freud might have analyzed as a classic case of the narcissistic wound run amok, the Never Netanyahus fell victim to a kind of collective insanity rooted in their own sense of virtuous entitlement"
- "About 12% of Israel’s population are Haredim, often referred to as “ultra-orthodox,” an expression which they strongly dislike"
- "The rise of anti-Semitism in the U.S. exposes the distressing fact that the American Jewish community lacks both a unified leadership and a singular voice with which it can respond appropriately"
- "Despite his very critical condition, Neumann’s family was holding out hope that he would emerge from his coma"
- Israeli mothers try to shake an indifferent world; EMET Campaign to lobby White House on kidnapping
- "The sheer amount of interaction that religious Jews have with their communities made Orthodox Jewish communities Ground Zero for the coronavirus"
Tag Archives: Clinton Foundation
DAILY CALLER Just 5.7 Percent Of Clinton Foundation Budget Actually Went To Charitable Grants by Peter Hasson September 16, 2016 Just 5.7 percent of the Clinton Foundation’s massive 2014 budget actually went to charitable grants, according to the tax-exempt organization’s … Continue reading
NATIONAL REVIEW The Clintonian Gaslighting Never Ends by Jonah Goldberg August 27, 2016 …In 2009, Hillary Clinton wanted [Sidney] Blumenthal to set up one of his mucus-drenched egg-sack nests at the State Department. Even Rahm Emanuel was like, “Are you … Continue reading
ASSOCIATED PRESS Many Donors to Clinton Foundation Met with her at State by Stephen Braun and Eileen Sullivan August 24, 2016 More than half the people outside the government who met with Hillary Clinton while she was secretary of state … Continue reading
Clinton Cash, is a feature documentary based on the Peter Schweizer book that the New York Times hailed as “The most anticipated and feared book of a presidential cycle.” Clinton Cash investigates how Bill and Hillary Clinton went from being … Continue reading
If I were the cynical type I’d be asking, Why are all these media companies ingratiating themselves with the Clinton Foundation and its beneficiaries ? Exactly what are these news organizations buying ? And if they are so committed to the Clintons, … Continue reading
THE DAILY BEAST by Katie Zavadski April 30, 2015 The charity spent $30 million on salaries last year but not one cent on interns, unlike the Ford or Gates Foundations. What gives? Hillary Clinton may be running for president as … Continue reading
DAILY CALLER by Alex Griswold April 27, 2015 SCARBOROUGH: … And by the way, to my Democratic friends, it’s in my best interest if I’m a Republican and I want the Republicans to win the White House for Hillary Clinton … Continue reading